View Full Version : Next update discussion

Valdoroth
12-22-2012, 12:20 PM
So Korea got the part 2 for Ep 10 last week. There's alot of changes it looks like.

Since they have both part 1+2 we'll more than likely get it all as 1 single package next year (prob looking @ March with how fast they translate/ convert/ test) as Ep 10: Rising Force.

I'm curious to see how the newer method how skills amp is calculated. Instead of being 5% amp jumps at lvls 10, 13, 16, 19 and 20, it's a constant x% for each level. Might want to look at altering your combo's some for maximum dps perhaps. I'm still not sure on how different the skill pt distribution is going to play out. It sounds like it costs more, but some skills require less and some are completely removed. Im hoping this allows for some extra leg room to upgrade skills. I can say BL and WA will be happy to have that extra attack skill room.

So the new armor/ weapons look like they're about the same gap from forci as forci is from sig.

That new bike's warehouse is pretty legit. Wonder who's gonna get it first :D. The bike itself can store character binded gears, and the higher the +, the more tabs it has. Now I'm wondering what happens if you + it, fill it up, then it fails some and you lose a slot. Where does all those items go? I would assume it's like the current WH where it lets you take stuff out of them, but cannot put back in until it is unlocked again.

Berserk_Fury
12-22-2012, 01:28 PM
If kr public servers got the update, I'd expect us to get it either January or early/mid February. That's about how long it's been taking for them to get updates from KR to us. Euro on the other hand probably won't get the update until the summer.

xXCrusadeXx
12-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Think I read somewhere that EU can expect them starting in March or so. If thats the case, then we shuld be considerably earlier than them.

brusky
12-22-2012, 10:03 PM
From Lorkans words in his recent thread... it seems that we can be expecting the update early Jan if anything

IFrost
12-22-2012, 10:52 PM
From Lorkans words in his recent thread... it seems that we can be expecting the update early Jan if anything

Let's just hope

Sea
12-22-2012, 10:57 PM
i am pretty sure its january or max feb...

Spamzor
12-23-2012, 07:01 AM
I wanna see a video of EoD3 :mad:

jamnotjelly
12-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Mid Jan.

Ali Allow
12-23-2012, 11:31 AM
can any one tell me what's gonna happen ?

lol don't have even a simple idea

need to know everything :P

Berserk_Fury
12-23-2012, 11:34 AM
can any one tell me what's gonna happen ?

lol don't have even a simple idea

need to know everything :P

http://mrwormy.wordpress.com/

Ali Allow
12-23-2012, 11:46 AM
so 312 !!

and i was happy by having forci X_X

Valdoroth
12-24-2012, 08:24 AM
so 312 !!

and i was happy by having forci X_X
Keep in mind that all current armors are changing and increasing in value as well.