PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman Set Bonus

Blager2
12-22-2012, 07:45 PM
So by equipping a complete armor set of the same type, you're supposed to get a bonus, 5 def and 50 def rate for Sigmetal.

With 3 Craftsman Sigmetal Pieces, and normal Sigmetal hlm, I don't get this bonus. Do you seriously need all plain sigmetal or all craftsman sigmetal pieces for the bonus?

xXCrusadeXx
12-22-2012, 08:28 PM
thats weird, I guess they consider craftsman stuff a different entity.

LazyAngel
12-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Yah that "craftsman" addition is a little buggy, I was able to equip a sword without meeting one if its required stats for my class.

Berserk_Fury
12-24-2012, 07:18 AM
So by equipping a complete armor set of the same type, you're supposed to get a bonus, 5 def and 50 def rate for Sigmetal.

With 3 Craftsman Sigmetal Pieces, and normal Sigmetal hlm, I don't get this bonus. Do you seriously need all plain sigmetal or all craftsman sigmetal pieces for the bonus?

Random question, with all the forcium sets you've crafted, why are you still using sig?

Blager2
12-26-2012, 09:14 AM
FA is full sig, FB is full forc (except hlms because getting 2slot hlms is difficult, not that I haven't been trying)

Berserk_Fury
12-26-2012, 09:23 AM
FA is full sig, FB is full forc (except hlms because getting 2slot hlms is difficult, not that I haven't been trying)

You should totally stop buying FB boots so that their price could go down and I could make myself a pair :D

Blager2
12-26-2012, 09:26 AM
I actually haven't been crafting any forcium for myself in awhile. A couple people have been trying for different pieces but I'm just trying to get rid of all the crafts I have before I start back up again.