PDA

View Full Version : Lost all my good gear

JoAyanami
12-26-2012, 02:49 PM
And Cabal refuses to help due to time lapse or so they claim. No, I didn't compromise myself. This was from when Cabal's systems were compromised.
So is it worth to keep trying to get my gear back or even consider playing at all? I've got a decent amount of time and money invested in this game and did enjoy playing it.
But the long wait for a response only to have my ticket closed and be told a flat out no is disheartening.

Valdoroth
12-26-2012, 07:00 PM
I compromised myself, but it's still a bummer to lose everything I had. I'm working on a new FB now :D.

To be honest it's really not hard to gear up. The only hard part is getting them to +15.

So while you're waiting if it'll ever get resolved, just work with what you got until you realize how easy it is. They've made this game very noob friendly now.

JoAyanami
12-26-2012, 11:38 PM
I know I can get it back through play but really it was already mine.
Well at least I still have my costumes... spent too dammed much on those to have them stolen.

EvilAi
12-28-2012, 03:02 PM
And Cabal refuses to help due to time lapse or so they claim. No, I didn't compromise myself. This was from when Cabal's systems were compromised.
So is it worth to keep trying to get my gear back or even consider playing at all? I've got a decent amount of time and money invested in this game and did enjoy playing it.
But the long wait for a response only to have my ticket closed and be told a flat out no is disheartening.
No it's not worth to wait/continue playing or [the most important thing] keep paying.
Find new game, a game that allow u to "jump", "Fly" and still have "Bike" to ride.
A game that gold can't buy endgame gears, it requires hard-works.
A game that have a lot of quests/daily quests/weekly quests for even end game lvl.
A game that each lvl range has specific places/players/good items/daily/dungeons for that lvl.
A game that each dungeon requires different way to beat it.
A game that Shield class is a real tanker, taking aggro for the whole party, and healer is a true healer with baddddddddd dps.
And the Most important thing, a game that answer ur ticket in 1-2 hrs with the x1000 bigger population than Cabal.
In addition, a game with bigger population. like only in one town of that game, that's the whole cabal NA population there. And they'r not afk, they'r actually playing.
u know what game im talking about =P

IBladE
12-28-2012, 03:13 PM
No it's not worth to wait/continue playing or [the most important thing] keep paying.
Find new game, a game that allow u to "jump", "Fly" and still have "Bike" to ride.
A game that have a lot of quests/daily quests/weekly quests for even end game lvl.
A game that each lvl range has specific places/players/good items/daily/dungeons for that lvl.
A game that Shield class is a real tanker, taking aggro for the whole party, and healer is a true healer with baddddddddd dps.
And the Most important thing, a game that answer ur ticket in 1-2 hrs with the x1000 bigger population than Cabal.
In addition, a game with bigger population. like only in one town of that game, that's the whole cabal NA population there. And they'r not afk, they'r actually playing.

^RuneScape

JoAyanami
12-28-2012, 04:28 PM
What game are you talking about?

edgarh
12-28-2012, 05:08 PM
its hard to compete with people in this game :( and especially now since everybody has +15 everything. It's either you spend countless hours running dungeons or you spend money to regain your gear. You know that tho xD!

GodOfWar
12-28-2012, 11:41 PM
I compromised myself, but it's still a bummer to lose everything I had. I'm working on a new FB now :D.

To be honest it's really not hard to gear up. The only hard part is getting them to +15.

So while you're waiting if it'll ever get resolved, just work with what you got until you realize how easy it is. They've made this game very noob friendly now.

wait what O_o? val where is your fb ?

EvilAi
12-29-2012, 03:31 AM
What game are you talking about?
it's anything but cabal

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-29-2012, 04:37 AM
it's anything but cabal
Minecraft FTW <3 I love Dat Game

EvilAi
12-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Minecraft FTW <3 I love Dat Game
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/Aion0000_zpsad98783a.jpg
Cute, IKR?

Valdoroth
12-29-2012, 09:31 AM
I want to be part of creating a game that has no designated classes, but instead certain base skill point usage system with hundreds of skills (probably getting closer to 1k kinda hundreds). Using you skills uses the keypad and certain patterns. For sword movements the direction you pres keys on it is the direction your weapon travels, with 5 being a center. Holding shift is a block action with the direction you're using. More complex patterns can be unlocked later on to use, and weapon type also changes some patterns for weapons. Doing something like a spinning attack would require the use of ctrl+__ in the middle of it to designate that the weapon movement is behind your character (like using 6, 5, 4, Ctrl+4, Ctrl+ 5, Ctrl +6 = a spinning motion with the blade straight out). So skill is obviously involved to play. Casting magic type skills is like Alt+keypad (or alt toggles magic casting mode instead) and patterns are unlocked (like using alt+6+4 at same time is a basic small healing, while alt+6+4, Alt+1+8, Alt+7+3 = a larger advanced healing unlocked later on). Timings of skills can be increased with the correct stat builds for however the character's play style is. There's be limits to how many unique skills a player could unlock/ learn as well (like having a high enough int+vit to unlock an instant healing skill that is complex, or a high enough str+dex+agi to unlock the ability to dual wield swords). The direction of casting for things like magic and bows would be used by the mouse.

But eh for now I'll stick with what's out. :D

@ Chingu, I love minecraft too! I'm still trying to learn how to get good at the freaking red torch and related mechanisms.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-29-2012, 09:33 AM
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/Aion0000_zpsad98783a.jpg
Cute, IKR?
come at me son :D ill wreck u in aion <3 heheh

EvilAi
12-29-2012, 10:31 AM
I want to be part of creating a game that has no designated classes, but instead certain base skill point usage system with hundreds of skills (probably getting closer to 1k kinda hundreds). Using you skills uses the keypad and certain patterns. For sword movements the direction you pres keys on it is the direction your weapon travels, with 5 being a center. Holding shift is a block action with the direction you're using. More complex patterns can be unlocked later on to use, and weapon type also changes some patterns for weapons. Doing something like a spinning attack would require the use of ctrl+__ in the middle of it to designate that the weapon movement is behind your character (like using 6, 5, 4, Ctrl+4, Ctrl+ 5, Ctrl +6 = a spinning motion with the blade straight out). So skill is obviously involved to play. Casting magic type skills is like Alt+keypad (or alt toggles magic casting mode instead) and patterns are unlocked (like using alt+6+4 at same time is a basic small healing, while alt+6+4, Alt+1+8, Alt+7+3 = a larger advanced healing unlocked later on). Timings of skills can be increased with the correct stat builds for however the character's play style is. There's be limits to how many unique skills a player could unlock/ learn as well (like having a high enough int+vit to unlock an instant healing skill that is complex, or a high enough str+dex+agi to unlock the ability to dual wield swords). The direction of casting for things like magic and bows would be used by the mouse.

But eh for now I'll stick with what's out. :D

@ Chingu, I love minecraft too! I'm still trying to learn how to get good at the freaking red torch and related mechanisms.
im lost...but sounds like x-box/ps3 :/

Peaches
12-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Aion was fun but i hated the flying/mid-air fighting gimmick.

Also: my pc can't run it very well :x

Teppi
12-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Invalid :'>

brusky
12-29-2012, 10:07 PM
it's anything but cabal

Aika is basically most the thkngs u descibed. and its fun. check it out

jamnotjelly
12-30-2012, 06:29 AM

+75 o.o

And val that sounds like Kinect for a computer lol >_>