PDA

View Full Version : Ankouns good bye

ankoun2232
12-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone,

Those who dont know me ...well i was just ur average crappy wi in venus

after my class i got banned for some reason...tried sending a ticket in but they just gave me a standard message

not even gonna try fighting it =/

to those who i played with and had fun with...THANK YOU SO MUCH..u guys are the best
for those i dont know keep having fun =)

ill be on forums every now and then if some of you guys wanna keep in touch.

Lulu
12-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Hi everyone,

after my class i got banned for some reason...tried sending a ticket in but they just gave me a standard message

to those who i played with and had fun with...THANK YOU SO MUCH..u guys are the best

??? What'd they say to you?

edgarh
12-28-2012, 09:01 PM
I dont blame him. They take a while to respond and when they finally do they give you one of those "IDC what the facts are. What we say is final" messages then close your ticket, then you have to rinse and repeat with just about the same response.

Hope that this never happens to me cause I know my reaction would be the same.

whitetrash
12-29-2012, 06:33 AM
The hell homie

xDromarx
12-29-2012, 08:16 AM
:(

EvilAi
12-29-2012, 09:07 AM
Hi everyone,

stop trying to PM those spammers and ask for discount then u'll b fine...next time.

Marirranya
12-31-2012, 08:34 PM
awwwww :<

customer service should help you out with your issues grr ><

[GM] Lorkan
01-01-2013, 12:57 PM
Post the Ticket Number. I'll investigate this as soon as I get back to work.

ankoun2232
01-01-2013, 07:57 PM

ankoun2232
01-01-2013, 07:57 PM
woops wrong its 72329

IBladE
01-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Lorkan da best

ankoun2232
01-01-2013, 08:41 PM
he def is

Valdoroth
01-01-2013, 10:36 PM
and yet ppl voted him as worst gm.... I try to tell them otherwise. :)

Swifti
01-01-2013, 10:58 PM
well you're banned so... GM's must be your best friend haha
and yet ppl voted him as worst gm.... I try to tell them otherwise. :)

xStar
01-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Blast from the past.

Lulu
01-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Perm banned RIP. Evidence can't be shown

[GM] Lorkan
01-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Perm banned RIP. Evidence can't be shown

Let me ask you this. What reasoning do we have to block a player?

You think we just randomly pick a player for fun?
You believe it's fun for us to create unnecessary issues such as dealing with a blocked user?
You believe it's fun for us to explain the reason to why an account has been blocked to our superior and the users?
You think it's fun having to go through these threads trying to disperse any misinformed notion about our blocking policy?

spittaz
01-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Lorkan;369383']

You believe it's fun for us to create unnecessary issues such as dealing with a blocked user?
You believe it's fun for us to explain the reason to why an account has been blocked to our superior and the users?
You think it's fun having to go through these threads trying to disperse any misinformed notion about our blocking policy?

o.o sht just got real.

Sprite
01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
lorkan has tears of joy when banning someone true story

Swifti
01-03-2013, 10:07 PM
i think lorkan is more mad about the ban then mankoun is LOL

Lulu
01-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Lorkan;369383']

With all due respect GM Lorkan, The banning policy is kind of crazy at time. The ToS tells you which rules you must follow in order to prevent yourself from encountering a ban, perma or temp. That is what the Tos is there for, I understand that. The thing is however, for this case by itself I happen to be friends with this player. First off, I would like to thank you for taking a personal look into this case. With that being said, you said that you went back into the case and reviewed it and your fellow GM’s had done everything correct. That is fine I can respect that, however the thing that I, myself and my close friends have a hard time understanding is that fact that you cannot provide evidence as to his banning. And proof against him. That fact alone is hard to swallow.
An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. – I can tell the world that I went out and ran 3 miles every night I get home. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did not run at all.
Now, with that last statement I am in no way saying that you are not doing your job correctly, because that is not my place to do so. However, the point I am trying to make is that the little extra proof helps not only the person being banned, however it also helps that person’s friends understand the truth and how to better protect their selves.
I understand that you are processing a lot of tickets each day, more than almost everyone here can imagine, however nothing is more frustrating that seeing that generic copy and paste message that everyone gets. There is no personal touch to that and as someone receiving that information it makes us feel as though we truly are nothing special. At the end of the day there is still a notion of Customer Service, and sometimes that personal touch is what is needed to not only show proof but to show the matter was truly treated as a real case and as just another ban. The poor guy doesn't even know what he's banned for except "third party program"

Swifti
01-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Long got so smart so quickly he must be hacking irl
with all due respect gm lorkan, the banning policy is kind of crazy at time. The tos tells you which rules you must follow in order to prevent yourself from encountering a ban, perma or temp. That is what the tos is there for, i understand that. The thing is however, for this case by itself i happen to be friends with this player. First off, i would like to thank you for taking a personal look into this case. With that being said, you said that you went back into the case and reviewed it and your fellow gm’s had done everything correct. That is fine i can respect that, however the thing that i, myself and my close friends have a hard time understanding is that fact that you cannot provide evidence as to his banning. And proof against him. That fact alone is hard to swallow.
An example that i can use to maybe help you understand what i mean is this. – i can tell the world that i went out and ran 3 miles every night i get home. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day i truly did not run at all.
Now, with that last statement i am in no way saying that you are not doing your job correctly, because that is not my place to do so. However, the point i am trying to make is that the little extra proof helps not only the person being banned, however it also helps that person’s friends understand the truth and how to better protect their selves.
I understand that you are processing a lot of tickets each day, more than almost everyone here can imagine, however nothing is more frustrating that seeing that generic copy and paste message that everyone gets. There is no personal touch to that and as someone receiving that information it makes us feel as though we truly are nothing special. At the end of the day there is still a notion of customer service, and sometimes that personal touch is what is needed to not only show proof but to show the matter was truly treated as a real case and as just another ban. The poor guy doesn't even know what he's banned for except "third party program"

Lulu
01-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Please don't ban me off forums, I don't wanna be cathyjr

Swifti
01-03-2013, 10:13 PM
ban him because hes intelligent. 3RD PARTY
Please don't ban me off forums, I don't wanna be cathyjr

Lulu
01-03-2013, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzPN4hrBl9Q``
Herpas and skiyeon on vent ;(

[GM] Lorkan
01-03-2013, 11:00 PM
An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. – I can tell the world that I went out and ran 3 miles every night I get home. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did not run at all.

An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. - I can tell the world that I didn't use any third party program and I play legitimately everytime I play CABAL. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did use third party programs.

See what I did there?

With all due respect GM Lorkan, The banning policy is kind of crazy at time. The ToS tells you which rules you must follow in order to prevent yourself from encountering a ban, perma or temp. That is what the Tos is there for, I understand that. The thing is however, for this case by itself I happen to be friends with this player.

Here's a nice link to the CABAL EU page. GM Viral made some good points regarding the whole "My friend got blocked for no apparent reason."
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?290925-Friend-got-ban-for-succes-craft

Now, with that last statement I am in no way saying that you are not doing your job correctly, because that is not my place to do so.

But you did. You implied that we don't since we cannot provide the evidence. The reaction you wish to acquire from your peers is that we block accounts unjustly. You attempted to misinform the community about our blocking policy.

Then your comment above, also, implies that I did not re-investigate the issue. That I could've, but I didn't or I just stated that I did for the sake of saving face.

Let's not play games.

As Kevin Hart's Uncle said "Say with your chest!"

I understand that you are processing a lot of tickets each day, more than almost everyone here can imagine, however nothing is more frustrating that seeing that generic copy and paste message that everyone gets. There is no personal touch to that and as someone receiving that information it makes us feel as though we truly are nothing special. At the end of the day there is still a notion of Customer Service, and sometimes that personal touch is what is needed to not only show proof but to show the matter was truly treated as a real case and as just another ban. The poor guy doesn't even know what he's banned for except "third party program"

I understand your concern. I truly do and I wish it's easy to just put in as much information as we could to disperse any attempt to dispute an action taken against an account.

But, it's not. We provide too much info and our whole operation is no longer valid. Because, we gave them the information on how to avoid it.

Example: (It's an example, don't try to get smart.)
An Alz Seller got caught. He wanted proof, concrete proof.

Normal answer: Well we caught you engaging in illegal alz transaction.

Answers you guys wanted: Well you see, we check A, B, C and, D. We found that you did A with player 1. Then you B'd with player 2. Then you C'd with player 3. and then you sold Alz using function D.

Now do you think that Alz Seller will continue to function the same exact same way or would he change his ways of selling alz?

BTW, you didn't answer my questions.

Swifti
01-03-2013, 11:12 PM
hello lorkan, i applaud you for not being a about his, well in my opinion anyway. you are the only GM ive seen reply in such a manner (sounding like an actual human being). some might say you are being an ass.hole about the banning and im not gonna argue that because its not my place to do so. but you are actually showing interest in what we are saying and/or doing which is great. i think i speak for like the 100 people that still play cabal when i say you need to do this more, you need to interact with us as a person not like an answering machine. ily a mily you made me proud o.o <3
Lorkan;369394']An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. - I can tell the world that I didn't use any third party program and I play legitimately everytime I play CABAL. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did use third party programs.

See what I did there?

Here's a nice link to the CABAL EU page. GM Viral made some good points regarding the whole "My friend got blocked for no apparent reason."
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?290925-Friend-got-ban-for-succes-craft

But you did. You implied that we don't since we cannot provide the evidence. The reaction you wish to acquire from your peers is that we block accounts unjustly. You attempted to misinform the community about our blocking policy.

Then your comment above, also, implies that I did not re-investigate the issue. That I could've, but I didn't or I just stated that I did for the sake of saving face.

Let's not play games.

I understand your concern. I truly do and I wish it's easy to just put in as much information as we could to disperse any attempt to dispute an action taken against an account.

But, it's not. We provide too much info and our whole operation is no longer valid. Because, we gave them the information on how to avoid it.

Answers you guys wanted: Well you see, we check A, B, C and, D. We found that you did A with player 1. Then you B'd with player 2. Then you C'd with player 3. and then you sold Alz using function D.

Now do you think that Alz Seller will continue to function the same exact same way or would he change his ways of selling alz?

Ludacris
01-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Lorkan;369394']An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. - I can tell the world that I didn't use any third party program and I play legitimately everytime I play CABAL. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did use third party programs.

See what I did there?

Let's not play games.

Lorkan just layeth the smackdown on yo ass zero.

Swifti
01-03-2013, 11:40 PM
it looks suspicious. zero was never the smart type but he sounds like a very intelligent person that knows what hes saying in this thread.
Lorkan just layeth the smackdown on yo ass zero.

JennsinCA
01-04-2013, 02:42 AM
R.I.P Mankoun I love you bro

Notavi
01-04-2013, 04:03 AM
Banning is a punishment right? So here is another example.
I smacked someone and the person asked why i did it. ( Gm banning someone and person sends a ticket)
I said they was being stupid. ( General answers by GM : 3rd party program )
The person asked how. ( Mankoun asking for proof )
I refused to answered him how he was being stupid. ( same situation )
This is a better example then what Lulu was trying to say.

Hilal
01-04-2013, 04:41 AM
welcome to the world

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 08:02 AM
So noone else caught in one if Val's thread where ankon said he did the same thing as Val O.O

TeaParty
01-04-2013, 08:19 AM
So noone else caught in one if Val's thread where ankon said he did the same thing as Val O.O
He "thinks" he got banned for the same reason because he has a keyboard similar to Val's. What he did with it is for him to know and for us to find out. However seeing how nubby he is, I doubt he would have done so =P.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 08:24 AM
He "thinks" he got banned for the same reason because he has a keyboard similar to Val's. What he did with it is for him to know and for us to find out. However seeing how nubby he is, I doubt he would have done so =P.

I wouldn't think so either I've known him a long time but who knows

[GM] Lorkan
01-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Banning is a punishment right? So here is another example.
I smacked someone and the person asked why i did it. ( Gm banning someone and person sends a ticket)
I said they was being stupid. ( General answers by GM : 3rd party program )
The person asked how. ( Mankoun asking for proof )
I refused to answered him how he was being stupid. ( same situation )
This is a better example then what Lulu was trying to say.

That's a nice simplified form of the issue at hand. Removing all the obstacles that was part of the main issue.

Again, you and your friends are posting without thinking. But, I'll play.

Let's make that Kiddie Game you're playing, bigger.

A Nation that has full control of its people.(Policies, Agreement, and Other things you agreed to follow)
This nation apprehended the terrorist.(GM Banning someone)
The terrorist asked, how did you catch me?(Mankoun asking for proof)

Scenario1: We as a nation refuse to provide you vital information you may use against us.(Same situation)
Scenario2: (In the world of Mankoun and friends aka the perfect world) Well my terrorist friend! (Hugs and kisses). You see you got caught by our drones and we wire tapped your whole family for 1 year, we also have agents within your midst, and you weren't the first terrorist to do this.(more hugs and kisses remember its the perfect world.)

Scenario1 Ending. The Nation continues to fight the terrorist using the same tactics that has been proven to work.
Scenario2 Ending. The Nation and the Terrorist Group live happily ever after. Hugs and kisses for everyone!

Oh wait. I already said this, but Notavi refuse to read.

Lorkan;369394']I understand your concern. I truly do and I wish it's easy to just put in as much information as we could to disperse any attempt to dispute an action taken against an account.

Now, some of you are wondering why he got blocked and if is the same thing as Val. The answer is No.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 10:33 AM
^^^ should change his name to GM tear drinker lol

Lulu
01-04-2013, 11:41 AM

See what I did there?

Let's not play games.

Ok, now this thread is kind of getting funny we keep throwing back and forth Scenario trying to prove the other one(s) stupid. Is that now the case? I’ve got one last idea that, I hope will make clear my point. I am not trying to prove anyone stupid, I am just trying to understand.
A little back ground is this, in Article III of the United Sates Constitution, two different branches of the government that were founded first being the Judicial Branch, and the second being the Federal Government. Now, a little more specific… Article III, Section 2 states that crimes must be tried by jury, unless it is an impeachment case, now this is just an average player so I don’t believe that an impeachment case is fitting for this situation. Anyways, back to being on topic.
You arrested (ban) playerA because of unlawful activity (3rd party programming). Then bring his case to trial. (The case is reviewed by GM). PlayerA acts as his own lawyer and asks for the reason for the banning. (Sends in a ticket, and waits for GM answer). Now the GM (In this case is both the judge and juror, can be justified slightly due to the fact there are multiple GM’s looking at this, yes conflict of interest may be a factor however, I really don’t want to go into that) lets playerA know why he was banned, at this time playerA is going to provide evidence that he did not in fact commit the crimes accused of. (Submit a ticket with defendant’s information and personal support information). In a normal situation, evidence against playerA would be submitted to prove that in fact he is guilty. This is where the difference really starts to come in.
Our ticket process stops after playerA submits his ticket, trying to prove his innocence; the GM’s do not provide any evidence against playerA. Just the good ole’
“ Greetings,
We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate ticket in the future.
We apologize for the inconvenience.”
And poof, we are perma banned! The point I would like to make with this is ever day we have peace officers, and detectives bring evidence go to trial and PROVIDE EVIDENCE against the person accused of a crime. Yes, sometimes they are proved wrong or they do not have enough evidence to stand a trial, and then other times they are locked away in the slammer. I would love to see the day a case goes to trial and they go “We have all the evidence needed to convict you of this crime, we are just not going to show you” and then sentence them to life in prison or death row. (Representing perma ban)
Everyday this law system is in place, ever day there are cases and trials and it looks to me like the peace officers and detectives still have their jobs, and are being effective. and yet they provide all evidence gathered on a person and submit it for the world to see.
Granted yes, they do not catch every criminal, as you do not catch everyone as well, but they do their best just as you do yours.
We are not asking you to play poker cards up….We are just asking for more than the general reason for a banning. You can’t tell us why he was banned but then you throw in the comment “Now, some of you are wondering why he got blocked and if is the same thing as Val. The answer is No.”

BackForMore
01-04-2013, 12:17 PM
just it up and take the dam ban. if you aren't willing to fight the ban you obviously did something wrong or just don't care about cabal anymore so whats the point of all this nonsense? there is no point in arguing with a GM on the reason why you got banned. UNLESS you have evidence to prove your innocence. other then that all they have to do is say, you got banned for blah blah blah good bye. the only way you guys are going to know the reasoning behind ank's ban is asking him yourself. Lorkan or any GM doesn't have to tell you anything. if ank really wanted to play still he would either fight the ban(if hes innocent) or make a new char. hell i fought when i got banned and i knew that i did something wrong.... Even pleaded by giving every exact detail on what i did and how i did it and how it could be prevented. didn't work but i know i screwed some other hackers over in the process :).

Funny thing is, after i sent that ticket a month later there less hackers because of a few adjustments.

btw if you guys forget who i am, it's mattuc95/SirCastsAlot

IBladE
01-04-2013, 12:20 PM
just it up and take the dam ban. if you aren't willing to fight the ban you obviously did something wrong or just don't care about cabal anymore so whats the point of all this nonsense? there is no point in arguing with a GM on the reason why you got banned. UNLESS you have evidence to prove your innocence. other then that all they have to do is say, you got banned for blah blah blah good bye. the only way you guys are going to know the reasoning behind ank's ban is asking him yourself. Lorkan or any GM doesn't have to tell you anything. if ank really wanted to play still he would either fight the ban(if hes innocent) or make a new char. hell i fought when i got banned and i knew that i did something wrong.... Even pleaded by giving every exact detail on what i did and how i did it and how it could be prevented. didn't work but i know i screwed some other hackers over in the process :).

Funny thing is, after i sent that ticket a month later there less hackers because of a few adjustments.

btw if you guys forget who i am, it's mattuc95/SirCastsAlot

Hi frand!

Sprite
01-04-2013, 12:25 PM
TOS says they don't need to provide evidence, let alone tell someone why they were banned in the first place... this was a stupid argument to begin with. TOS says anything EST can do anything to your account. So regardless if they do or don't have evidence it's pointless since according to their TOS their word is final. But seeing how a majority of the cabal population isn't banned I'd say that EST knows what they're doing. I can't count how many times people have been coming to this forum complaining about how they got banned for "no reason" when they were just hiding some shady bzness.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 12:47 PM
TOS says they don't need to provide evidence, let alone tell someone why they were banned in the first place... this was a stupid argument to begin with. TOS says anything EST can do anything to your account. So regardless if they do or don't have evidence it's pointless since according to their TOS their word is final. But seeing how a majority of the cabal population isn't banned I'd say that EST knows what they're doing. I can't count how many times people have been coming to this forum complaining about how they got banned for "no reason" when they were just hiding some shady bzness.

Preach on brother

[GM] Lorkan
01-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Again, you didn't think this through.

CABAL isn't America or any Democratic Country.

10.1 Termination. This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by contacting our customer service department by using the E-mail of Inquiry on the Site or by terminating your account by following the instructions on the Site.
Upon our acceptance of your request, your Account will be terminated. We reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions of: (i) this Agreement, (ii) the End User License Agreement, and/or (iii) any of the Game Rules and Policies. We also reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.

2.2 Code of Conduct. While using the Service and Software, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to take any actions we deem necessary and appropriate to preserve the integrity of the Service and Software. We further reserve the right to determine what conduct is outside the "spirit" of the Service and games provided therein. While using the Service, you agree not to:

Ok, now this thread is kind of getting funny we keep throwing back and forth Scenario trying to prove the other one(s) stupid. Is that now the case?

I'm actually using your own example to show the flaws in your logic. It's simple, again, you are attempting to misinform the community about our blocking policy and it will not be tolerated.

This is the last of this. I will not continue to read your excuses, flawed logic, or mind numbing examples because you refuse to read and comprehend our TOS and EULA.

It's simple. He got caught using Illegal Third Party Programs and he got blocked. No evidence will be shown to you or your friends or anyone unless it was legally requested.

We've reviewed this issue, we've acquired the necessary information, and we've taken the appropriate action.

Anymore attempts to misinform the community about our blocking policy will result in your forum access to be revoked.
Since you refuse to acquire the necessary information, I will hope you read the information below.

4. Constructive
Be constructive, when posting something. You should quote relevant and necessary text that you relate to, or if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. If you want to criticise ideas, back your opinion with facts or suggestions. You should not make posts or threads that are solely intended to create controversy, anger, present misinformation or contain personal issues with other members of the game or forums.

EvilAi
01-04-2013, 01:35 PM
this.

BackForMore
01-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi frand!

i thought you were done with cabal? or are you back from your break now

zzeke
01-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Lorkan;369541']
4. Constructive
Be constructive, when posting something. You should quote relevant and necessary text that you relate to, or if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. If you want to criticise ideas, back your opinion with facts or suggestions. You should not make posts or threads that are solely intended to create controversy, anger, present misinformation or contain personal issues with other members of the game or forums. [/COLOR] ban godofwar kthnx

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 02:44 PM
ban godofwar kthnx
kill your self u dont deserve to live. then again death wouldnt even want to come near you by fear of dirtying its hands by taking your rotten soul out your rotten body . POS

CABAL Online Community Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of CABAL Online Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of CABAL Online Community Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of CABAL Online Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-04-2013, 03:24 PM
kill your self u dont deserve to live. then again death wouldnt even want to come near you by fear of dirtying its hands by taking your rotten soul out your rotten body . POS

CABAL Online Community Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of CABAL Online Community Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of CABAL Online Community Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of CABAL Online Community Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Lorkan protect me bro Q_Q Loki scaring me

EvilAi
01-04-2013, 03:27 PM
too much QQ, im out of here.

[GM] Lorkan
01-04-2013, 03:29 PM
too much QQ, im out of here.

Take me with you.

Lulu
01-04-2013, 04:09 PM
I was gonna reread this forum post, then loki said something. I`m out.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-04-2013, 04:59 PM
I was gonna reread this forum post, then loki said something. I`m out.
dont leave me here with him . . . take me with you

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Lorkan;369591']Take me with you.

screw them lets go get a beer

Notavi
01-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Gm Lorkan is like the head of the human centipede. Everyone else is the bodies behind him. GG

[GM] Lorkan
01-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Gm Lorkan is like the head of the human centipede. Everyone else is the bodies behind him. GG

Your logic is this.

No one took my side, they must be stupid.

You can't win all the arguments. Sometimes you just need to accept the fact that you are wrong. But, hey go ahead go put your Super Hero suit back on and continue. Some of us are fine with our big boy pants.

Notavi
01-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Lorkan;369633']Your logic is this.

You can't win all the arguments. Sometimes you just need to accept the fact that you are wrong. But, hey go ahead go put your Super Hero suit back on and continue. Some of us are fine with our big boy pants. Correction : I cant win an argument with GM lorkan :) My big boy pants are on.

DjCyklone
01-05-2013, 06:16 AM
all i gotta say is Xi needs to get banned for biggest letdown nuff said

GodOfWar
01-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Gm Lorkan is like the head of the human centipede. Everyone else is the bodies behind him. GGi dont agree with that . but in your case you must be his butt.

Lorkan;369633']Your logic is this.

You can't win all the arguments. Sometimes you just need to accept the fact that you are wrong. But, hey go ahead go put your Super Hero suit back on and continue. Some of us are fine with our big boy pants.sometimes your not wrong maybe its just the other who is wrong. the difference is who gives up first .Accepting defeat is for the weak. no matter you are wrong or right.because if you sincerely believe you are right then fight to the death.

Correction : I cant win an argument with GM lorkan :) My big boy pants are on.you mean your big girl G-string? i think it reached to far inside it and its making you act weird now.

Swifti
01-05-2013, 11:09 PM
lorkan YOU ARE BAD A GM YOU TERRIBLE UNFAIR PERSON YOU ARE SO MEAN AND STUFFS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PICK ON CABAL PLAYERS SO MUCH. muhaha jk i lub chu <3