View Full Version : Calling out Die Hard FB'S!!!

edgarh
12-30-2012, 05:32 AM
Bored, done with my daily dungeon runs and was wondering what combos people are using for specific situations(pvp/pve/tg).

If you don't mind can you add the lvl of the skill?

NewEra
12-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Bored, done with my daily dungeon runs and was wondering what combos people are using for specific situations(pvp/pve/tg).

If you don't mind can you add the lvl of the skill?

No such thing, Use your common senses of what to do in a situation in pve/war. lvl of skills put them to whatever lvl fits you best.

Berserk_Fury
12-30-2012, 05:46 AM
As a mostly pve player, skills iI use the most are lvl 20 fa, fs, is, lvl 18 sod and lvl 9 assassinate and internal. I know most fbs will say to pick those two skills up to a higher level! but that's what works for me beat in pve.

edgarh
12-30-2012, 01:16 PM
No such thing, Use your common senses of what to do in a situation in pve/war. lvl of skills put them to whatever lvl fits you best.

This doesn't really make sense unless your constantly changing the level of your skill. Everybody has to adapt i think thats obvious. Generally what is your combo before you have to adapt to the situation.

For example for me its usually FK20,FA20,FS20,SOD9, REPEAT FILLERS ASSINATE9, REPEAT FILLERS, II9. But if he uses assinate early or some chasing ability while im still in fillers ill throw in SOD or Abysal Crystal.

That was sorta the response i was looking for >.>.

edgarh
12-30-2012, 01:20 PM
As a mostly pve player, skills iI use the most are lvl 20 fa, fs, is, lvl 18 sod and lvl 9 assassinate and internal. I know most fbs will say to pick those two skills up to a higher level! but that's what works for me beat in pve.
First off I would like to thank you for responding <3. I use the exact same combo for pve :D except my fillers are 20 and my sod i believe is 15 and II, Assassinate are both 9.

If only more people added some of theirs unique combos.

Sea
12-30-2012, 01:23 PM
theres no perfect combo or even a correct order for a combo on ANY situation,u use ur skills/debuffs as common sense.every1 has a different way of playing so u should take a min and think wut do YOU like most and is better/easier/comfortable for YOU and just build ur skills/combo bar.nobody can tell YOU do this cuz this is perfect/the best. ik YOU want to learn but those kinds of things YOU need to decide on ur own cuz nobody knows ur way of playing nor ur gear. remember ur the 1 playing ur char so just set up ur skills/combo bar however is best for you. :)

edgarh
12-30-2012, 01:27 PM
theres no perfect combo or even a correct order for a combo on ANY situation,u use ur skills/debuffs as common sense.every1 has a different way of playing so u should take a min and think wut do YOU like most and is better/easier/comfortable for YOU and just build ur skills/combo bar.nobody can tell YOU do this cuz this is perfect/the best. ik YOU want to learn but those kinds of things YOU need to decide on ur own cuz nobody knows ur way of playing nor ur gear. remember ur the 1 playing ur char so just set up ur skills/combo bar however is best for you. :)

Thanks for the response ^^. I completely understand the idea of adapting to specific situations. I'm not trying to learn im just wondering what people find is the best combo. I love my combo and i'm sure nobody would change it cause it fits my style. I created this last night bored out of my mind just curious to see what combos people are currently using.

Plus gives me and maybe the few people at work something to talk about :P sorry if this bores the vets.

My intentions aren't' to tell people what combo is right or what combo is wrong. It entertaining for me to see how people are playing their FB.

Sea
12-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the response ^^. I completely understand the idea of adapting to specific situations. I'm not trying to learn im just wondering what people find is the best combo. I love my combo and i'm sure nobody would change it cause it fits my style. I created this last night bored out of my mind just curious to see what combos people are currently using.

Plus gives me and maybe the few people at work something to talk about :P sorry if this bores the vets.

My intentions aren't' to tell people what combo is right or what combo is wrong. It entertaining for me to see how people are playing their FB.

ph sorry thought u where trying to get the so called "best combo" :) but yea my sod is lvl 18, ii12, assessinate 12,i start with sod>assessinate>ii>then couple of fillers(dps) and repeat depending on targets hp i use debuffs while combo or just continue.it works good so far but currently thinking on lowering assessinate and increase ii....

Peaches
12-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Here's my set up:

Force Assault 20
Force Slash 20
Impact Stab 20
Rising Shot 20
- any time that i use fillers, I use them in that order, but I don't always go through all 4

Infernal Impact 18
Assassinate 9
Seal of Damn 9

LOW DEFENSE targets: go through as many fillers as I need and use II lv.18 as my finisher. If necessary, I'll use Assassinate as my 5th "filler" and loop through the first 4 fillers again. Sod I'll usually use only at the start of a combo or for range in n.war (I really really like the range so anything over 12 on Sod is a no-no for me :x )

HIGH DEFENSE targets: I'll use Assassinate and Sod as often as I can with fillers inbetween, still keeping II as a finisher.

Other general things I do often outside of a preset combo: from a distance Force Kick into people who aren't in combo, then Assassinate following up immediately (for the down), then proceed with one of the combos above.

for AOE (such as grinding or large groups in n.war): Sod, Assassinate, II, Force Slash, Dance of Ruin. I auto combo with that.

NewEra
12-30-2012, 02:56 PM
This doesn't really make sense unless your constantly changing the level of your skill. Everybody has to adapt i think thats obvious. Generally what is your combo before you have to adapt to the situation.

For example for me its usually FK20,FA20,FS20,SOD9, REPEAT FILLERS ASSINATE9, REPEAT FILLERS, II9. But if he uses assinate early or some chasing ability while im still in fillers ill throw in SOD or Abysal Crystal.

That was sorta the response i was looking for >.>.

You just answered your question

EvilAi
12-30-2012, 04:13 PM
for PVP SOD lvl 20 then assasinate lvl 20 right after that, idk about the next skill on my combo, never had chance to use more skills :/

Valdoroth
12-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Mine:
SoD lvl 15
Assy lvl 9
Inf Imp lvl 15.

My AoE combo for lazy combo-ing is Assy, SoD, Inf Imp, FA, FS, IS. I have 'T' mapped for FK, and 'R' Mapped for Aby Crystal. 'F' is my HL, 'G' is my enervate, and 'C' is mass root. I also set 'V' as single root and 'X' as mass root. 'H' is either Darkness or Def down debuffs.
My dps combo is FK, FA, IS, FS, Assy, SoD. I'll loop in a way that is all 3 dots btwn each big hit, maintaining an constant -124 HP at all times. Again I have 'R' if i need a split second range attack.

EvilAi
12-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Here's my set up:

Force Assault 20
Force Slash 20
Impact Stab 20
Rising Shot 20
- any time that i use fillers, I use them in that order, but I don't always go through all 4

Infernal Impact 18
Assassinate 9
Seal of Damn 9

LOW DEFENSE targets: go through as many fillers as I need and use II lv.18 as my finisher. If necessary, I'll use Assassinate as my 5th "filler" and loop through the first 4 fillers again. Sod I'll usually use only at the start of a combo or for range in n.war (I really really like the range so anything over 12 on Sod is a no-no for me :x )

HIGH DEFENSE targets: I'll use Assassinate and Sod as often as I can with fillers inbetween, still keeping II as a finisher.

Other general things I do often outside of a preset combo: from a distance Force Kick into people who aren't in combo, then Assassinate following up immediately (for the down), then proceed with one of the combos above.

for AOE (such as grinding or large groups in n.war): Sod, Assassinate, II, Force Slash, Dance of Ruin. I auto combo with that.
bad FB is bad, go backkkkkk to FA :3

Peaches
12-30-2012, 08:16 PM

:(

Sprite
12-30-2012, 09:41 PM
lol y do u guiz put fk in ur combo? it's the worse dps skill in the game lulul

Peaches
12-30-2012, 09:57 PM

It does only like 1000 damage once every 30 seconds = bad dps

Sprite
12-30-2012, 11:11 PM
It does only like 1000 damage once every 30 seconds = bad dps

qft finally someone gets it

Valdoroth
12-30-2012, 11:29 PM
:(Actually Rising shot isn't that great a choice for a filler. You shouldn't have that much cool time on your high dps skills (assy and sod) to require that.

I typically use it mostly to close in the gap to use my other skills.

edgarh
12-31-2012, 12:24 AM
Appreciate the responses more than you know :). Thanks to all who contributed cause this thread killed like 30 mins of my boring work time but shhhhhh don't tell anybody xDDDDDDD!

edgarh
12-31-2012, 12:25 AM
Actually Rising shot isn't that great a choice for a filler. You shouldn't have that much cool time on your high dps skills (assy and sod) to require that.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic but i maybe wrong lol.

edgarh
12-31-2012, 12:26 AM
muahhaa xD

Sprite
12-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Dps = damage per second
force kick = 30 second cooldown
therefore, fk = lowest dps

edgarh
12-31-2012, 12:28 AM
Mine:
SoD lvl 15
Assy lvl 9
Inf Imp lvl 15.

My AoE combo for lazy combo-ing is Assy, SoD, Inf Imp, FA, FS, IS. I have 'T' mapped for FK, and 'R' Mapped for Aby Crystal. 'F' is my HL, 'G' is my enervate, and 'C' is mass root. I also set 'V' as single root and 'X' as mass root. 'H' is either Darkness or Def down debuffs.
My dps combo is FK, FA, IS, FS, Assy, SoD. I'll loop in a way that is all 3 dots btwn each big hit, maintaining an constant -124 HP at all times. Again I have 'R' if i need a split second range attack.
Freakin pro response manggggg <3 Teach me yo ways masta!

edgarh
12-31-2012, 12:29 AM
for PVP SOD lvl 20 then assasinate lvl 20 right after that, idk about the next skill on my combo, never had chance to use more skills :/ Thanks homie, appreciate the response 8)! <--- ya thats suppose to be a cute face but i lack in creativity skills, sorry.

edgarh
12-31-2012, 12:45 AM
Here's my set up:

Force Assault 20
Force Slash 20
Impact Stab 20
Rising Shot 20

Infernal Impact 18
Assassinate 9
Seal of Damn 9

TYVM Sir <3

Peaches
12-31-2012, 06:57 AM
Actually Rising shot isn't that great a choice for a filler. You shouldn't have that much cool time on your high dps skills (assy and sod) to require that.

Like I said I don't always go through all 4 fillers :p

Yes the main idea is for high dps, but sometimes a fast cast time is worth slightly lower dps; like a pvp/pk situation where their hp isn't quite close enough for a finisher yet, but assassinate would cost me too much time and wouldn't be able to get II off before I die. Most of the time I do just go through 3 fillers, but a 4th is definitely worth having.

EvilAi
12-31-2012, 09:07 AM
Dps = damage per second
Bad "FS" is bad.

Peaches
12-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Bad "FS" is bad.

Bad Ai is bad

edgarh
12-31-2012, 03:28 PM

Yes the main idea is for high dps, but sometimes a fast cast time is worth slightly lower dps; like a pvp/pk situation where their hp isn't quite close enough for a finisher yet, but assassinate would cost me too much time and wouldn't be able to get II off before I die. Most of the time I do just go through 3 fillers, but a 4th is definitely worth having. This is actually true. I don't ALWAYS use my 4th filler but i have it their in case. There are times when i know even if my II crited im not going to kill him so i throw in another filler, then my II or which ever i feel is best for the situation.

I like to throw in my 4 fillers vs squishy classes. I feel i get more done that way instead of doing 2-3 fillers then assassinate/SOD/II. But that changes cause not all FA/WI are squishy. Honestly ive used everyones combos in here at some point. They are all good but to each their own. You can't really tell someone how to play FB cause the best advice is to play it the way that fits your style and to ALWAYS adapt to the situation.

edgarh
12-31-2012, 03:38 PM
I love threads like these cause people truely believe that their combo are the best. Which btw is true but for their style of game play. That is the reason i wanted to make this :D to see what some of you Pro FB's are using. Very interesting indeed...

Valdoroth
12-31-2012, 05:58 PM

Yes the main idea is for high dps, but sometimes a fast cast time is worth slightly lower dps; like a pvp/pk situation where their hp isn't quite close enough for a finisher yet, but assassinate would cost me too much time and wouldn't be able to get II off before I die. Most of the time I do just go through 3 fillers, but a 4th is definitely worth having. Ah ok. That's often where I use AC too though. It's not bad dmg esp if it crits and often catches them as soon as they'd dashed away.

Sprite
12-31-2012, 11:42 PM
I love threads like these cause people truely believe that their combo are the best. Which btw is true but for their style of game play. That is the reason i wanted to make this :D to see what some of you Pro FB's are using. Very interesting indeed...

All you gotta do is YouTube "reportscabal"

edgarh
01-01-2013, 02:21 AM
All you gotta do is YouTube "reportscabal"
Nice, most of those are wiz videos ><.

xvxURIZENxvx
01-01-2013, 05:54 AM
Dps = damage per second

Yeah..I WOULD agree with you.....

....but you chose FS

Sprite
01-01-2013, 06:11 AM
#letdown2012

xvxURIZENxvx
01-01-2013, 06:04 PM
#letdown2012

Happy new year!!!

edgarh
01-01-2013, 06:34 PM
#letdown2012
Indeed... You have been forgiven long ago :D! At least this country had someone to represent hahahahahahaha some people dont have cabal to play muhaha!