PDA

View Full Version : Death of Venus?

dipikins
01-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Hello there! Most of you Venus peeps know me as Dipikins. I have quit the game for a while, but I returned to check on how things were on Cabal. To my dismay, Venus has become more of a dying world. Seriously... the place is as empty as a barren wasteland. Venus has already been dying for the past years, but it wasn't something this bad. The people of Venus are suffering due to this dying server. There is no demand for items as there are the plentiful supplies. Many of the people I have liked and known have moved to Mercury. However, the less fortunate people like me and many others do not have the privilege to move to such a server. I know that this game probably receives most of its revenue through people transferring gears or servers, but it's really unfair how players such as myself are left in the dark. I know that combining a server is probably out of "their" interest, but it's a bit harsh that old veteran players like me are left to be in the dust.

If any staff of Cabal is reading this, I would like to start a petition to combine the servers. If I can receive 500 upvotes from the players of Cabal, "you" must look into this problem with a reasonable solution.

- Just post UPVOTE below. (:

whitetrash
01-03-2013, 11:24 AM
So your saying you cannot farm enough alz to server xfer?
Not that hard to do so no your not left out
Frankly if they force me to leave Venus against my will ill quit
Some people like the smaller community so stop trying to speak for everyone

forumtwizzler
01-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Venus is boring and filled with skilless under geared players. UPVOTE.

spittaz
01-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Venus is boring and filled with skilless under geared players. UPVOTE.
i saw ur freestyle with distro..
you're not good, i seen alot better in venus

GodOfWar
01-03-2013, 02:25 PM
i saw ur freestyle with distro..
you're not good, i seen alot better in venus
speak for yourself first before downgrading others kuz u fail more than him . dont believe me? come challenge me channel 17 Venus Bi anytime. Lets play

spittaz
01-03-2013, 02:28 PM
speak for yourself first before downgrading others kuz u fail more than him . dont believe me? come challenge me channel 17 Venus Bi anytime. Lets play

.__. i dropped u repeatedly on my wa when it was half naked...
and and archa also, you even had to bm to try to kill me.

GodOfWar
01-03-2013, 02:38 PM
.__. i dropped u repeatedly on my wa when it was half naked...
and and archa also, you even had to bm to try to kill me.
when was this last year ? and damn <removed> u so fast to reply lol . i likes :D

spittaz
01-03-2013, 02:42 PM
when was this last year ? and damn nikka u so fast to reply lol . i likes :D
idk i don't keep track.

Raikyrios
01-03-2013, 02:57 PM
o. o

GodOfWar
01-03-2013, 03:01 PM
o. o
Amazing post my friend . i couldnt possibly post something better O_o

truely false
01-03-2013, 04:41 PM
This is Retail not Private, combine servers, doubtful.

Valdoroth
01-03-2013, 06:11 PM
I've talked to Gm Lorkan 1 on 1 about this and simply put they are not allowed to combine the servers. Probably a money/ contract related issue if I had to guess. He mentioned to me an idea once of a possible alternate way to have them combined, but that idea is like a 1/10,000 chance probably, unless most of the community supported it AFTER the other ESTsoft Inc. members voted to yes to see if the players would want it too.

And also, they would have to allow accounts to have 12 characters total to alleviate issues about too many chars already in the other server (and I'd limit it to just 12 per account, so you could have all in 1 server, or 7 in one and 5 in the other). Then you also have issues about guild names. In my oppinion they need to do more upgrading to the guild aspect of the game. People mainly use guilds now to easily find a group of ppl to dungeon with. The limit of size imo is too small (Should add lvl 6 with 170 limit, and lvl 7 with 200 and leave that as max).

ieatfacebook
01-04-2013, 12:35 AM
nope not the death of venus yet maybe when C2 come out

forumtwizzler
01-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi spittaz, idk about you but this is how I view DeArcha

Gears : WORTHLESS
Damage : WORTHLESS
Size of e-p.e.n.i.s : Extremely small
Best Skills : Re-logging after I dropped him on a 14x FA (he's been scared ever since)
Fear Level of me : Extremely High, he never showed up to freestyle because he believed I can 2 shot him.

De-Archa's BEST success vs. Kinematic : Him dropping me on BM3 while I was dancing in PF

You trying to prove you have some control of your worthless FA over some lines of text is irrelevant to me, unless you grow some balls to come and freestyle in a server with solid players who can run through dungeons at 1/4th the time of your high end parties in Venus. Yes, I believe staying in Venus is a waste. Yes, I believe your worthless FA is under geared and incapable of taking my EPIC damages. And I also believe, you bragging to prove you are skilled is all talk, just like DeArcha. So when you grow some man balls, geared up and feel you are ready we will put up a nice frap session so you can prove you are much better than Distro (good FS btw., skilled & geared, more geared than I am and equally good with his other character which you call Han) . :)

spittaz
01-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi spittaz, idk about you but this is how I view DeArcha

Best Skills : Re-logging after I dropped him on a 14x FA (he's been scared ever since)
Fear Level of me : Extremely High, he never showed up to freestyle because he believed I can 2 shot him.

De-Archa's BEST success vs. Kinematic : Him dropping me on BM3 while I was dancing in PF

You trying to prove you have some control of your worthless FA over some lines of text is irrelevant to me, unless you grow some balls to come and freestyle in a server with solid players who can run through dungeons at 1/4th the time of your high end parties in Venus. Yes, I believe staying in Venus is a waste. Yes, I believe your worthless FA is under geared and incapable of taking my EPIC damages. And I also believe, you bragging to prove you are skilled is all talk, just like DeArcha. So when you grow some man balls, geared up and feel you are ready we will put up a nice frap session so you can prove you are much better than Distro (good FS btw., skilled & geared, more geared than I am and equally good with his other character which you call Han) . :)

yes his gear isnt the best but players do say he was better than u.
epic dmg srry but some of us have to farm for our gear not use credit card.
give me the same gear as you and i will drop you.
and i last time i played was like 3months ago.
Gearwise your gear is great but skillwise u are garbage

Engsoc
01-04-2013, 10:14 AM
lmao ur garbage imuhammed, u never dropped me once, i ramsacked u in war and outside and u keep crying, just move on dude we all know ur garbage instead of proving urself on these stupid threads why dont u actually do something about it lol

and as for me fearing u, u must be joking i dont fear trash, only thing i fear is how much money u will eventually drop to prove urself and u will probably still be outright trash lol

and finally as for the gear, umadbrothatihavecrapgearandiamstillbetterthanyou?

forumtwizzler
01-04-2013, 10:23 AM
# archa hit high of 500 out of scrubs in Venus who 2-slot sig-metal is end gear. Kinematic hits 550 while sleeping and another screenshot next to 610 as high score confirms Kinematic ratio of death kill is 42:1 , 65-2, etc in t6 and this too is vs. fc crafted +15 gears and 14 amp fc pieces, 40/7 fc orbs, hnr 20 sei, ex unemployed memebers and my current guild mates in Aion who happen to be procs. who have more gears in the lobby than all of venus combined etc.

so the scrubs bragging about performing in WAR ? maybe it's time for me to brag. I have better stats and a bigger e-p.e.n.i.s than both spittaz and dearcha combined.

# Kinematic's 2x 14 amp pieces come from winning an event and the other from taking candy from a baby out of an alz buyer

[ I have screen shots of both, he counts aop6 price at 3b , ros10 at 2b eos8 price at 3b ROFL]
[ want me to post ss ? ]

lmao ur garbage imuhammed, u never dropped me once, i ramsacked u in war and outside COMPLETE BS, rolled this newbie like a toy. sadly, his gear scamming didn't earn him any skills from the autcion house and u keep crying, BEEP ! still raging after retirement ? huh ? just move on dude

followed by another wall of text proving more than ever he's just another raging WAR BOT

/ this

I was never as terrible at controlling at DeArcha FA. On top of that ...

I know the truth hurts. 14x on s.titanium / bluestein dropping a geared FA ? PRICELESS Keep raging. and oh, hi spittaz

# spittaz FA

Another WORTHLESS FA who rage in forums who tries to prove something he's not.

FACTS : I freestyle everyday vs. honor 20 players who are equally or more geared me, my guildies, my ex guildies , my haters and my admirers. Those who typed a wall of text soon discover something went horribly wrong when they typed a lot of B.S in the forums. In time most of my flamers later became my friends or grew quiet. You want to show you can beat Kinematic, Kinematic will never go back if you offer him a challenge to freestyle you. He will even frap it for you if you want. You may win, or you may lose ... but you will always have a good time while pvping Kine.

Sprite
01-04-2013, 10:25 AM
hi im a wiz guys

SantaClaus
01-04-2013, 10:31 AM
hi im a wiz guys
hi there

spittaz
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
i no longer play so why would i want 2 prove something O.o?
it seems your the one tryng to prove to everyone ur the best but yet there is people who disagree
like i said ur all gear no skills
keep spending usd maybe then ur gear will make up for ur lack of skills.

Engsoc
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
what? when did i get dropped by u in bluestin, i owned u back then? its funny
how all ur lies becomes the truth to u lol and keep talking to urself ur just gonna get trolled even harder
And goddam esl people post something new instead of posting the same thing u posted lol

Engsoc
01-04-2013, 10:44 AM
lmao gettin under 100 points with all ur gear isnt anything to be proud of lol retard, if i had ur stuff i'd be 700 hitting 800s
Another thing, i dont hit as low as u think i do

Valdoroth
01-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Im sorry. Using war points as a form of being better is a load of osik. I'm not that great and my score ranged from 300-450. It all depended on how the war went. The one I scored very high wasn't that action packed (like 5v5 or something small) so it was mostly guard/base dmg, which doesn NOT take skill. So saying that, you can go to a 3v3 war and score 500 and not be a good player. My gf scored 400 pts on a gate this week while playing on her phone (though she dc 1 min b4 war ended ><). With that, you don't have to be good to score high. Also I know for a fact archa farmed mostly ppl in war and not guards. Idk if you do or not.

Also, they don't play, so trying to call out "dead" players is about as cool as attacking towers for bringer in war.

tl:dr using war score is a horrible method to say you're good

Edit: How about instead of relying on gears, ppl determine skill by using only NPC bought stuff for their pvps? Then it's equal footing ground. No QQ-ing about better gears etc.
:D

Edit #2: And yall turds got way off topic. This thread was about Venus being dead

forumtwizzler
01-04-2013, 11:15 AM
lmao gettin under 100 points with all ur gear isnt anything to be proud of lol retard, if i had ur stuff i'd be 700 hitting 800s Another thing, i dont hit as low as u think i do

another FALSE statement out of the raging war bot who scammed gears and quit raging because his gears can't catch up. I guess they don't sell skills at the auction house, huh ? Copy pasting what I wrote in FA section

I gave it a run today, was 10 minutes late, @T6 42/1. I have a ton of ss with , 54/2 , 62:2, etc

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/Cabal130103-1900-Ver315-0001_zps271766e2.jpg

as for my high score, it's 610.

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/Cabal121108-1900-Ver312-0000_zps4be4cc77.jpg

and this too is vs. well geared Procyons with a ton of honor 20s and geared to the teeth, not the under geared semi-dead wars in Venus who look at 2 slot siggy's +15ed as end gear even now.

and /this (truth)

need more screen shots ?

and also, spittaz ? who says my pve performance is bad ? boss kill ? I can solo manticore w/o pots. only one other FA can do this currently in NA Cabal. dungeon ? should I call my list of honor 20 guild mates and my ex guild mates who I MO with everyday ? the only thing I hear is "this FA is really really good" in some variation. for the only ft2 run I made in Venus was with a full party of newbies who couldn't kill leth - I ended up killing it myself with 70% of the damage coming from me and if ever I ft2 (which I don't anymore, cuz it's boring) I 3 man it with under 12 minutes. Solo dungeon ? Right now I am trying to break iHash's 10:35 in under 10 minutes in AOS1 to get some variation of a 9 amp bracelet and also to get an achievement without relogging ! Sadly the best for me so far is 11:45 (w/o relogs)

Like I said, all the well geared players i know, mostly in honor 20s who came to challenge trying to prove better and flaming in forums have stopped or ended up as being a friend. On the reverse they are inviting me to join them or tone their pvp actions in freestyle ... and I am having a blast, improving my skills too! Unlike, PvE or 1 2 3 PvP - freestyling requires a lot more thinking and fine tuning your abilities. It requires constant practice and in Venus no one freestyles and that's why you or DeArcha can never get enough practice to extend your FA gameplay. I am not flaming , just stating the truth. On top of that players are under geared, no crafters , small population, slow dungeon runs = less drops, etc. I don't find any reason to stay in Venus. I FULLY support this guy who wants to come to Mercury to enjoy a higher standard of the game. If you want to outperform under geared zealots roll back to t5 in Mercury.

Also like I said earlier, my 2 14 amp pieces come from as an event winner and the other from trading with a person who didn't know the market so well. I can give screenshots of those too.

SantaClaus
01-04-2013, 11:18 AM
farming gates are always fun

Peaches
01-04-2013, 11:19 AM
"Everyone knows a cap bringer is just somebody who couldn't get proc bringer"

ie. The Biggest Loser

PS: I agree with you Val

Lulu
01-04-2013, 11:33 AM
another FALSE statement out of the raging war bot who scammed gears and quit raging because his gears can't catch up. I guess they don't sell skills at the auction house, huh ? Copy pasting what I wrote in FA section

I gave it a run today, was 10 minutes late, @T6 42/1. I have a ton of ss with , 54/2 , 62:2, etc

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/Cabal130103-1900-Ver315-0001_zps271766e2.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/Cabal121108-1900-Ver312-0000_zps4be4cc77.jpg

and this too is vs. well geared Procyons with a ton of honor 20s and geared to the teeth, not the under geared semi-dead wars in Venus who look at 2 slot siggy's +15ed as end gear even now.

and /this (truth)

need more screen shots ?

and also, spittaz ? who says my pve performance is bad ? boss kill ? I can solo manticore w/o pots. only one other FA can do this currently in NA Cabal. dungeon ? should I call my list of honor 20 guild mates and my ex guild mates who I MO with everyday ? the only thing I hear is "this FA is really really good" in some variation. for the only ft2 run I made in Venus was with a full party of newbies who couldn't kill leth - I ended up killing it myself with 70% of the damage coming from me and if ever I ft2 (which I don't anymore, cuz it's boring) I 3 man it with under 12 minutes. Solo dungeon ? Right now I am trying to break iHash's 10:35 in under 10 minutes in AOS1 to get some variation of a 9 amp bracelet and also to get an achievement without relogging ! Sadly the best for me so far is 11:45 (w/o relogs)

Like I said, all the well geared players i know, mostly in honor 20s who came to challenge trying to prove better and flaming in forums have stopped or ended up as being a friend. On the reverse they are inviting me to join them or tone their pvp actions in freestyle ... and I am having a blast, improving my skills too! Unlike, PvE or 1 2 3 PvP - freestyling requires a lot more thinking and fine tuning your abilities. It requires constant practice and in Venus no one freestyles and that's why you or DeArcha can never get enough practice to extend your FA gameplay. I am not flaming , just stating the truth.

weren't you claiming minutes ago how much better you can be vs. Distro & Han and outplay me in PvP ? DeArcha couldn't do it to me with more gears. What makes you think you will do better with gears which look insignificant ?

Also like I said earlier, my 2 14 amp pieces come from as an event winner and the other from trading with a person who didn't know the market so well. I can give screenshots of those too.
You, are, bad. 3 weeks I'll see you. best out of 9 pvp freestyle view gear on. I got 3bil to bet you?

BackForMore
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
i dont see a merge happening ever. not until both servers are so dead that its costing them more to run both then they are making. 4 years ago venus was dead compared to merc. now look at it. its still the same way and it will remain that way until the game itself is shut down.

forumtwizzler
01-04-2013, 12:08 PM
You, are, bad. 3 weeks I'll see you. best out of 9 pvp freestyle view gear on. I got 3bil to bet you?

I can't tell the difference between the time you troll and no one responds to your dumb comments or you have really grown into a full time retard like the average bots in TangDynasty as if they are reading the same scripts and repeating themselves ...

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Are+you+serious+_8775c2e639f1412f96462cda3f6364c3. jpg

... each time your re-match, re-re-match and re-re-re-match end up in the same way. all I see is an FA doing a 1 mile fade / dash and camping and then come up with one conclusion, "I hate freestyle, I only PK ..." and then end up with the same result.

o that's right, you are all geared now ? O_O lmfao!
yeah, I get it - you are a nerd and you live inside Cabal ... and you are going to sleep tonight over my post.

and finally,

Edit #2: And yall turds got way off topic. This thread was about Venus being dead

UPVOTE for dkphinks (or however you spell your name). I agree that those who wish to come to Mercury should be allowed to do so without costing them anything. Off topic, I also think PH and Brasil Server should go under Cabal Global. This Management team is doing a lot better than the Team under OGP days. I also think it would be great if we could have cross-Cabal versions Wars and PvPs. ch #20 is totally empty , it would serve a better purpose if there was a common channel all Cabalians (from all Cabal versions) could go to. [i.e. a Channel that would be connected to a different server that is common, etc]

xStar
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
muhammad always has a wall of text, you are trash and will always be trash.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-04-2013, 05:04 PM

and /this (truth)

need more screen shots ?

Like I said, all the well geared players i know, mostly in honor 20s who came to challenge trying to prove better and flaming in forums have stopped or ended up as being a friend. On the reverse they are inviting me to join them or tone their pvp actions in freestyle ... and I am having a blast, improving my skills too! Unlike, PvE or 1 2 3 PvP - freestyling requires a lot more thinking and fine tuning your abilities. It requires constant practice and in Venus no one freestyles and that's why you or DeArcha can never get enough practice to extend your FA gameplay. I am not flaming , just stating the truth. On top of that players are under geared, no crafters , small population, slow dungeon runs = less drops, etc. I don't find any reason to stay in Venus. I FULLY support this guy who wants to come to Mercury to enjoy a higher standard of the game. If you want to outperform under geared zealots roll back to t5 in Mercury.

farming guards and gates sure do work miracles to people's war score eh?

forumtwizzler
01-04-2013, 06:14 PM
lmfao! @ Chingu RAGEEEEE. what's up son. trying to measure the size of your e-p.e.n.i.s at Cabal forums ? yeah, I get it,

# you're geared as bad as the nipplerug crawling outside bi.
# you try to find satisfaction trolling in the forums because your hands are slower than my d.i.c.k slapping on a keyboard

and on top of that ...

# your balls would go missing if I were to ever challenge you

Guards / gates barely give any score, even with a lot of EPIC DAMAGE like mine. I wanted to label the parts of my post where it stated kill / death ratio matters, but similar to a dozen warrior bots who try flaming me each day, you have started developing a habit for selective reading. I know your FA fails bad, but man . do I have to teach you to troll too ? -___________________-;

EvilAi
01-04-2013, 06:52 PM
This was Tony's playing.
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/Cabal120726-0100-Ver291-0000_zps16ef05b3.jpg

This was me <3
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/Cabal120901-1600-Ver309-0000_zps60d76dda.jpg

P/S: Tony was bad ikr?

forumtwizzler
01-04-2013, 07:21 PM
This was Tony's playing.
This was me <3

P/S: Tony was bad ikr?

Very good ! :)

Angus
01-05-2013, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately, Id have to say, yes, Id leave if it didnt mean having to leave all of my costumes/skins behind. Ive had the privilege to play both servers, Mercury for a very brief time but the amount of people plays a huge roll on the market.

I also agree that support is much better now but I personally would like to see even alittle bit of community involvement in game like before especially with the state of Venus server. It raises spirits and gives "most" something to look forward to when you dont have much at all (approx 50% of Venus?)

As far as the servers, Mercury people come to Venus sometimes Ive seen just to say we have inferior gear, because we may not have some of the 14% amp pieces or lack gear compared to Mercury. I know Id be better geared if there were things in market that werent excessively over priced because there is only ONE of them even available in our server lol.

End Rant...Maybe some people are content in Venus, I do love the community but IT SHOULD be an option to "opt out".

alhifnawy3
01-06-2013, 03:31 AM
GM's should make a vote to see who wants a server merge....GM's said that the community will be unhappy if they r forced to server merge,so y not make a vote for venus ppl to see if they agree to server merge or not

Valdoroth
01-06-2013, 04:58 AM
GM's should make a vote to see who wants a server merge....GM's said that the community will be unhappy if they r forced to server merge,so y not make a vote for venus ppl to see if they agree to server merge or notBcs not everyone in venus gets on forums to vote? Someone would also have to mega in-game to vote on the forum. Then you also have to dorks that have more than 1 account

alhifnawy3
01-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Bcs not everyone in venus gets on forums to vote? Someone would also have to mega in-game to vote on the forum. Then you also have to dorks that have more than 1 accountthey just make it like an event and post it on their website just like Make a Wish event.....where every1 go to the website and agree if they want to merge or not

BamOwnage
01-06-2013, 11:06 AM
they just make it like an event and post it on their website just like Make a Wish event.....where every1 go to the website and agree if they want to merge or not

#multipleaccounts

Lulu
01-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I can't tell the difference between the time you troll and no one responds to your dumb comments or you have really grown into a full time retard like the average bots in TangDynasty as if they are reading the same scripts and repeating themselves ...

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/Are+you+serious+_8775c2e639f1412f96462cda3f6364c3. jpg

... each time your re-match, re-re-match and re-re-re-match end up in the same way. all I see is an FA doing a 1 mile fade / dash and camping and then come up with one conclusion, "I hate freestyle, I only PK ..." and then end up with the same result.

o that's right, you are all geared now ? O_O lmfao!
yeah, I get it - you are a nerd and you live inside Cabal ... and you are going to sleep tonight over my post.

and finally,

UPVOTE for dkphinks (or however you spell your name). I agree that those who wish to come to Mercury should be allowed to do so without costing them anything. Off topic, I also think PH and Brasil Server should go under Cabal Global. This Management team is doing a lot better than the Team under OGP days. I also think it would be great if we could have cross-Cabal versions Wars and PvPs. ch #20 is totally empty , it would serve a better purpose if there was a common channel all Cabalians (from all Cabal versions) could go to. [i.e. a Channel that would be connected to a different server that is common, etc]
Yes I'm the one who stays up at night calculating damage for cabal for which gear I should use mad usd on next. So am I winning 3bil when I get to mercury or what? Don't pull a cathy on me mengo

ieatfacebook
01-06-2013, 11:40 AM
so if venus is dieing then merc is USD much now or you can say alzs buyer much then you going to see more bot running around again

Sync
01-06-2013, 07:42 PM
In my opinion, Venus is dead. I'm trying to sell and cut my losses and say peace.

Aliaz0o
01-06-2013, 11:46 PM
dead :)

Zebracal
01-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Well on the bright side it is a good place for a newbie to start off and try to experiment with builds.

It is still a server and it is perfect for the ones who play "casually"

LaRazz
01-09-2013, 08:26 PM
It depends on what your looking for really to decide what server is best for you...

Venus is dead, but at the same time I think that is a reason I enjoy that server so much, I do not mind my visits to venus at all! If you really don't care too much to be more pvp competitive then venus is the place for you. If you just enjoy running dungeons with friends and not too worried about getting the "best" gear.

Merc, however is those who are looking for more of the a little more competition, and want the "best" gear.

At the end of the day, It really comes down to what kind of people you want to play with.

Swifti
01-09-2013, 09:34 PM
merc=Dheads
venus=Dheads and loki/kav on a totally different Dhead lvl
It depends on what your looking for really to decide what server is best for you...

Venus is dead, but at the same time I think that is a reason I enjoy that server so much, I do not mind my visits to venus at all! If you really don't care too much to be more pvp competitive then venus is the place for you. If you just enjoy running dungeons with friends and not too worried about getting the "best" gear.

Merc, however is those who are looking for more of the a little more competition, and want the "best" gear.

At the end of the day, It really comes down to what kind of people you want to play with.

Sprite
01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
merc has the #1 entertainment - xi

Valdoroth
01-10-2013, 02:45 PM
merc=Dheads
venus=Dheads and loki/kav on a totally different Dhead lvl
Hmm...kinda a valid point...and now we apparently reaquired icelice or whatever that (person or thing?) name is >_>.

I think merg has more smug ppl.

truely false
01-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Mercury = Big Ego Types

Venus = Easy Going Types

and the two should never merg...:p :rolleyes: :p

Peaches
01-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Mercury = Big Ego Types

Venus = Easy Going Types

and the two should never merg...:p :rolleyes: :p

I'm pretty sure Venus has more egos lol...

Fiery. Loki. All of TangDynasty?

Lulu
01-10-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Venus has more egos lol...

Fiery. Loki. All of TangDynasty?
Man girl

BamOwnage
01-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Hmm...kinda a valid point...and now we apparently reaquired icelice or whatever that (person or thing?) name is >_>.

I think merg has more smug ppl.

Lightice and Hellman