PDA

View Full Version : *removal of skills/stats from bladers*

GodOfWar
01-03-2013, 01:35 PM
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR="#FFD700"]ok so here is something i would like to ask all the bladers out there. are you guys ok with all these new skill/stats removals?

*NOTE* i didnt say Skill Renewal

1st- they *removed* instant immunity which is crucial for the survival of bladers since FB can non stop root and knockdowns by Wa and Fa are OP.

2nd- they *removed* resist intention , even more knockdown problems

3rd- they *removed* critical rate from our skills but they added critical dmg ... WTF to that nonsense! no amount of dmg can equal to the rate we have in our skills. we have 5% on death tempest and the rest of our skills got 10% rate.

4th- they *completely lowered* intuitions duration time which was 45 seconds with 95% flee rate (we got 5% from
scratch) and now its 6 seconds with complete evasion excluding hp down debuffs from characters and mobs ;
another part that makes a blader has been removed . INTUITION skill was what made a blader a blader. WTF CAN
YOU DO IN 6 SECONDS? nothing! exactly my point. if your health is low and you are about to die , BOOM u pop
intuition...now u got 45 seconds to heal back up and try to survive. but after they changed the duration what can u
possibly do ??? 6 seconds O_O my hp potion has 2 times a longer cooldown than the 6 seconds i got from intuition,
so forget about healing. what is left to do run? u cant run anywhere. Fb roots you 15 seconds...bye bye 6 seconds
intuition. oh wait fb double roots you 15 MORe seconds now its GOODBYE. in dungeons a boss spikes you BAM u pop
intuition, u got 6 seconds what would you do if you are fighting siena b2f solo? and your relogs are up since they will
adjust the amount of relogs we are allowed in episode 10. i hope people realize and try to do something about these
issues. they are destroying bladers. Wizards are getting a buff similar to FS like shadow shield...like WOW. since when
does a wizard need a buff of a tanker? in my opinion they should have given that new skill which is like SS to bladers.
SS and int is a perfect combination so why not give the wi buff to us bladers? BLADERS ARE BEEING MADE INTO A
USELESS CLASS IN ALL TYPES OF THINGS: PVP/PK/PVE/WAR

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THEY ARE REMOVING EVERYTHING FROM BLADERS AND THEY ARE GIVING EVERYTHING TO OTHER CLASSES. WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A PLAN TO TRY AND CHANGE THIS. I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE IF WE ALL DID SOMETHING LIKE SEND IN REQUEST EMAIL TO EST SOFT SUPPORT EMAIL ADRESS. THATS THE REASON THEY HAVE THIS EMAIL , ITS FOR PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM . BECAUSE IF THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION THERE IS NO UNDERSTANDING.

ok that made me rage a little...heres a nice track for the house/club mix/techno lovers . sexy pic huh yes i know <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TAME78qNng

Peaches
01-03-2013, 01:44 PM
All shorts are being reduced in duration, to make the game more fast paced. Right now, if you waste 5 seconds of intuition, it doesn't really matter because you've still got much more time. When it lasts only 12 seconds, you must make that 12 seconds matter; it will be the same for every class's shorts. So do not think of this as a nerf to BL (the grass is always greener, everybody likes to think their own class will be nerfed most, that they dont even pay attention to the changes of other classes)

It is a good idea too imo, as the way things are now, bosses typically take 60-90 seconds to kill. And it does seem a little silly that you can put on your "god-mode" type of buffs for literally half of the boss's life. It's almost as if your own stats from your gear don't even matter if that's the case.

Intution will be taking place of II. You'll be immune to debuffs as well as immune to all damage, including combo and fatals. For the pve-focused BL, this might be sad news, but it's making you infinitely more tanky in n.war.

BL, (as well as other classes) get the new effect "Silence" on some of their skills. That is 6 seconds where they can't attack period. If you think about how often a boss attacks, you can essentially make them not attack for 10 seconds. Stacked upon your party members' silence effects, the boss could be silenced for over 30 seconds. Combine this with Intu.

Resist Intension has never been really useful, and it's being removed for EVERY class except FS (the real tank class). Please stop thinking BL is special and is getting picked on because it's special.

Counting up BL's large amount of shorts (I'm looking at you too WA's), it makes sense to give FB, FS, WI, and FA more buffs. How many shorts does an FA have? only 1 real short, art of sniping. Same can be said for WI. BL has like 5.

Overall the game is just going to be more fast-paced (this is evident in the MO-style timer in the new eod3). If you prefer to play a more slow-paced game, you can go play a more slow-paced game. Right now this is a free game and if they want to make it more fast paced, then deal with it or don't play it. Nobody is forcing you to play. And nobody is forcing you to even spend money to play.

Basically: learn how to play and make 12 seconds count; shouldn't be hard considering bosses die in less than 60 seconds anyways. You don't need to be in your god-mode for 75% of the boss's life.

GodOfWar
01-03-2013, 01:58 PM
if you follow blader history ...blader was meant to rule over every other class since ogp and the beginning of cabal .but after numerous and countless complaints from other class players about bladers being OP, they nerfed us down many times over these past years and updates. no other class has gone through what bladers have survived. bladers was initially a solo class , non dependent of others literally . name me one time any other class has been nerfed since the starting of cabal ? NONE.not even once have they nerfed any class besides bladers . in every game there is 1 class that overpowers every other class which was the case for bladers. Bladers were an ALL OUT offensive class. meaning BL was supposed to do the most damage while WA and FS tank ,FA heal and Wi back up the tankers (WA,FS) and offensive class (BL) with their range Partywise. so yes blader are special. its sad that est soft has mixed up the game so much that there is no turning back lol. and int is not used like hard luck or any other short buff. Intuition is only used when we are about to die , same as FS why they have AOD which last 45 seconds? how come they dont nerf that down ? and the silence option is being reconsidered for your information. and which boss exactly takes 80-90 seconds to kill? oh u meant lake in dusk and RS bosses ...right i forgot. and MR or MISS Peaches, i am THE Best at my class dont get it twisted. i DO know how to play my Blader since it is the ONLY class i have played since the very beginning. i am not like others who have a character of each class and play a different class every other day . i stuck to my blader like a loyal dog lol.oh and BTW to play blader ...it requires much more skill to play than any other class since we are a 0 range class with aoe value less than 2 if i am correct. the main reason being there are not alot of people playing bladers . i bring facts not fiction Peaches.

and its ok to add more buffs for other classes but make sure its not ridiculous buffs that dont make sense at all and which are not even slightly connected to the classes origins and battle types.

Master of master Bladers, Loki

SantaClaus
01-03-2013, 05:25 PM
if you follow blader history ...blader was meant to rule over every other class since ogp and the beginning of cabal .but after numerous and countless complaints from other class players about bladers being OP, they nerfed us down many times over these past years and updates. no other class has gone through what bladers have survived. bladers was initially a solo class , non dependent of others literally . name me one time any other class has been nerfed since the starting of cabal ? NONE.not even once have they nerfed any class besides bladers . in every game there is 1 class that overpowers every other class which was the case for bladers. Bladers were an ALL OUT offensive class. meaning BL was supposed to do the most damage while WA and FS tank ,FA heal and Wi back up the tankers (WA,FS) and offensive class (BL) with their range Partywise. so yes blader are special. its sad that est soft has mixed up the game so much that there is no turning back lol. and int is not used like hard luck or any other short buff. Intuition is only used when we are about to die , same as FS why they have AOD which last 45 seconds? how come they dont nerf that down ? and the silence option is being reconsidered for your information. and which boss exactly takes 80-90 seconds to kill? oh u meant lake in dusk and RS bosses ...right i forgot. and MR or MISS Peaches, i am THE Best at my class dont get it twisted. i DO know how to play my Blader since it is the ONLY class i have played since the very beginning. i am not like others who have a character of each class and play a different class every other day . i stuck to my blader like a loyal dog lol.oh and BTW to play blader ...it requires much more skill to play than any other class since we are a 0 range class with aoe value less than 2 if i am correct. the main reason being there are not alot of people playing bladers . i bring facts not fiction Peaches.

and its ok to add more buffs for other classes but make sure its not ridiculous buffs that dont make sense at all and which are not even slightly connected to the classes origins and battle types.

0 range? u got cannons and sword cannon?( i think idfk what its called for bl) and u got that one small dash thingy and you got that blade scud is people are lined up correctly EZ

Triplethreat
01-03-2013, 05:51 PM
I have 57 rate without the rate from skills, so I'm good.

Andrea
01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
if you follow blader history ...

OGP/developers: Oh this is good! This 2 sword wielding class is such class!
QQ'ers: Hax hax hax...the only class which can swoop down on me in instant 1-hit death!!!
OGP/EST: oh well back to the drawing board.

then the nerfing began....

5 years after (Cabal 2):

Where's the blader?

Lucifer
01-03-2013, 10:56 PM

Nah playing BL was so easy that they finally took em out of Cabal 2.

Hash
01-03-2013, 11:27 PM

you are the most useless, most unskilled, and most arrogant blader in Cabal NA. Stop acting like you're all that. As soon as I can get back on the cabal I'm going to head straight to Venus to show you that even a laggy aussie can completely own you

zzeke
01-03-2013, 11:44 PM

you're a retard, kill yourself

BamOwnage
01-04-2013, 12:13 AM
List of bladers that are better than Loki off the top of my head.

Jeazy
Brolic
Matrimoney
LethalHeart
CptnHowdy
BodaciousTatas
Roundy

There are more it's just what I can think of at the moment I will update until I can find out more.

BTW, how the hell are you the best if you relog for BM3 in war

i guess you never heard of relog for bm3 . and an extended version with aura adds how many seconds to bm again please remind me noob ? LOL your doing the same shjt magicampp did 8 months ago . face it u just and your jealous of me and my gears and skills kuz i raped you everytime in freestyle hahaha so you have to find ways to frame me scumbag LOLOLOL GG (oh yea i almost forgot, sometimes when bm is over there is a glitch wich shows you in bm in others screens) just saying i could care less about what your trying to do . and if i was hacking my gear would be EPIC but its not q.q so i guess i am hacking right ? noob

Z1ppY
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
Seems here in NA is the same problem as in EU and KR also ... there are not so many BL players and you can tell him he is crazy but you know he's kinda right and looking on MR.Wormy patch notes I can tell that BL is the only class that they remove things instead of adding and making all of our strategies useless from now on and something new from EU forum for you guys : " opinions from KR players (not mine, dont blame, or start flaming)

- FA / WI : More Damage / Less Def / Hard to survive
- BL : More Def / Less Damage
- FS : Less Def
- FB : More Damage
- WA : More Def / More Damage"

Lucifer
01-04-2013, 03:30 AM
Geez Lokid -.- stop complaining, your problems are easy to fix, so stop grabbing attention in forums. Here lemme solve your butthurt problems. You say BL that has no range? lol what a noob, to me that's a blessing because you can just dash combo to them using your arsenal of ORS(Out of Range Skill, I know you don't know what ORS means nab). So what if they're removing rate in skills? What's your point? The fix is so easy, just get more rate then since ur the master of all Bladers then get some 7/40 gears. Doesn't matter if they're removing II or Resist intension, if you're a truly skilled BL, you don't need it, but since ur QQing like a kid who got his Teletubbies doll lost, that just means you aren't fit to be a blader. Before you judge that BL are getting nerf'd next update, why don't you check it out for yourself like everybody else, but I know you're too busy QQing about it.
When next update comes, you have my permission to quit.

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 04:01 AM
its funny how you guys only talk big but i never seen your names anywhere and all of you talking trash are all unheard of. as for knowing me , u guys are completely in the dark . some of you are stupid enough to talk about blader this blader that when u cant even play your own class right let alone the blader class which is the hardest and most skill requiring class to play . and with you guys retarded comments on this thread i conclude that the cabal population is below my feet with retards that cannot comprehend the smallest of things about a conversation specifically about the blader class. call it what u want q.q or complaining ...idgaf. ppl that really know me , know that i am the very best regardless of the lack of 7/40 wepons. i destroy ppl will to play and gear up by simply rocking them with my skills. and that list of bladers i never heard of any noob except for roundy bod and brolic and roundy is the last on your list which i understand since he lacks the skills and is all gear.but brolic and bod are worst then roundy actually kuz roundy got money. u know how they say money talks n BS walks +1 for roundy on that . i wonder how the top blader in your list is like . he probly the best of the noobiest bladers lmfao. but in any case im always in ch 17 Bi Venus, come test me if u have what it takes. i know so damn well about my skills with a blader that i can guarantee that none of you will stand vs me in a 1 on 1 mano a mano fight . and ask roundy about me , he can vouch for me beeing the best blader in BOTH servers skillwise. and yes they are destroying bladers , some ppl arent actually dumb deaf and blind in cabal and they actually do realize what is going on . and to the ppl who talk crap on this thread it is clear that most of you would be the first to cry out and complain about blader being OP which caused them to nerf us. looking for attention on forums O_o you really think Loki Jones needs more attention than what i already get ? LOL dude get on my level. like dr.dre said even if you would jump on a trampoline you wouldnt even reach up to my knees. its funny how i never see noobs like zzeke on the battlefield hunting event mobs or even just standing out of town looking for a challenge. such pansies. u want me to kill myself? why dont u try to do it yourself as a skilled player come show me what u have i called out anyone and everyone in venus if you read this post. my location is there somewhere above in the text. oh yea one more thing. to show you guys how good i really am (the best is always hated on by jealous noobs) as soon as the new update is released i will work my way up to getting back the lost rate to get back at 58 if not 60 just to improve a little. you guys know the server battle war addition right? we will see each other there, mercury and venus players. since that war is both servers .

Back on topic

but yea if you look at mr wormy blog they write about WA in a normal font and text style but when they write about the other classes they are written in Italic. maybe it means it is not yet official? and so many changes cannot be applied within so many few days or weeks or it would screw the game up with all the mistakes and bugs and glitches and it would unbalance cabal making the weight tilt on the wrong side and drop on the bad side of the fence/yard. and since they said they might reconsider the silence option for bladers , it makes me think that the development is not yet complete due to specific reasons : 1- the game is unbalanced atm . 2- the reason for korea jeju island global tour was for 1 main reason : to gather out the so called most skilled players in cabal and bring them home as test subjects to analyze them and study them for the upcoming changes of the new episode 10 updates. guess u guys didnt know that huh !!! well i do. so after they gathered all the needed and necessary data they still had complicated problems figuring out what to do and how to do .and even after they realease the new patch they are still working on episode 10 <--- proof of what ? if you guys are smart you know what im talking about.

Lucifer
01-04-2013, 04:14 AM
lol I stopped reading at the 4th sentence since I know the rest is senseless talk. Anyways sometimes it's best not to be known, and you're a perfect example why. You're already being labeled as a nipperlug in both servers coz you're all bark and no bite, and a disgrace to all bladers. You're not a blader at all, you're an attention wh0.re who isn't even worth it to try and understand. QQ more

Swifti
01-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Bladers are bad pl0x reroll stop polluting cabal

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 04:20 AM
OGP/developers: Oh this is good! This 2 sword wielding class is such class!
QQ'ers: Hax hax hax...the only class which can swoop down on me in instant 1-hit death!!!
OGP/EST: oh well back to the drawing board.

then the nerfing began....

5 years after (Cabal 2):

Where's the blader?

^ i couldn't have said it better +1

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 04:22 AM
lol I stopped reading at the 4th sentence since I know the rest is senseless talk. Anyways sometimes it's best not to be known, and you're a perfect example why. You're already being labeled as a nipperlug in both servers coz you're all bark and no bite, and a disgrace to all bladers. You're not a blader at all, you're an attention wh0.re who isn't even worth it to try and understand. QQ more
noob stop talking out yo ass . kuz it reeks like crap round here. i would embarrass you completely if i seen you in venus scrub. i would make u go cry to your momma for her credit card so u can buy more vouchers to upgrade. but your failness is UN-upgradable. and talkin about wh0res please dont talk about your mother like that im sure she is a nice woman. oh wait im sorry u dont got a momma. u got 2 fathers O_O i understand now...SIKE
which one is the female again ? so i can introduce him/her to chingu lol

Swifti
01-04-2013, 04:29 AM
bladers are bad.

Swifti
01-04-2013, 04:30 AM
when was the last time you heard somone say. "we havent got a blader we cant go" (into a dungeon)

Lucifer
01-04-2013, 04:32 AM
noob stop talking out yo ass . kuz it reeks like crap round here. i would embarrass you completely if i seen you in venus scrub. i would make u go cry to your momma for her credit card so u can buy more vouchers to upgrade. but your failness is UN-upgradable. and talkin about wh0res please dont talk about your mother like that im sure she is a nice woman. oh wait im sorry u dont got a momma. u got 2 fathers O_O i understand now...SIKE
which one is the female again ? so i can introduce him/her to chingu lol
lol ur pathetic bringing mommy and daddy stuff. Get on everybody's level first then you have my permission to fight anyone, even Chingu. Right now, I look down on you from a God position, so high up I can't even see you. Don't even bring credit cards to this conversation coz we all know that's how u got yer gears, lol even with ur high + gears, a T1 will drop u with a s.tit set

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 04:42 AM
lol ur pathetic bringing mommy and daddy stuff. Get on everybody's level first then you have my permission to fight anyone, even Chingu. Right now, I look down on you from a God position, so high up I can't even see you. Don't even bring credit cards to this conversation coz we all know that's how u got yer gears, lol even with ur high + gears, a T1 will drop u with a s.tit set

LOOOOOL you make me laugh hahahahaha rage more @,..,@
u make yourself get hot headed too bad your brain cannot function the same way as us normal ppl brains do. does it burn? need water or lotion to apply to the affected area son ?

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 04:51 AM
when was the last time you heard somone say. "we havent got a blader we cant go" (into a dungeon)
when did you ever hear a blader say damn i need a pt bkuz i cant run a dungeon lmfao! noob

Lucifer
01-04-2013, 05:09 AM
LOOOOOL you make me laugh hahahahaha rage more @,..,@
u make yourself get hot headed too bad your brain cannot function the same way as us normal ppl brains do. does it burn? need water or lotion to apply to the affected area son ?
U don't make sense >.> Know when ppl are mad or not 1st. You're already bad at being a BL, do u lack intelligence too?

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 07:08 AM
U don't make sense >.> Know when ppl are mad or not 1st. You're already bad at being a BL, do u lack intelligence too?

well your signature says it all. the star removed from the night sky . which clearly means you were a waste of space in the night sky so u got taken out. you couldnt shine like the rest of us real stars heheheh
we shine so bright that we blind you at first sight dooooood

Lucifer
01-04-2013, 07:44 AM
See I knew you lack intelligence too, so I will start calling you Kav. My siggy means I was removed coz I was clearly too powerful even for the gods, silly bl. That's right, even wannabe gods like u got too jelly of me got it Kav? Or does your empty head need a dictionary for every word?

Peaches
01-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Loki, you're making Canadians look bad.

For the sake of your own countrymen, please just stop. Even Justin Bieber hangs his head in shame.

Triplethreat
01-04-2013, 08:59 AM
but brolic and bod are worst then roundy actually kuz roundy got money.

Uhh what? Is that why when we pvp'ed I still had 3.2K HP left while you were eating snow? And why you just went into town and never came back out?

Also, you're trash b/c you refuse to pvp my lowly 139 FB. I wonder why? Oh yea, cuz I rocked you 4 times in a row on it already.

You need to learn to just shut your piehole. You aren't good, and never will be good.

Carry on with your whining about bladers getting nerfed.

Triplethreat
01-04-2013, 09:01 AM

Don't make fun of his +10 non slot sig suit.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 12:16 PM
^^ hattori hurt someone's feelings lol

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 12:22 PM
^^ hattori hurt someone's feelings lol
he didnt hurt shjt its just that when i see his name i ge mad for the crap he said in the past . people like him dont deserve to live . they should all get eradicated.

Notavi
01-04-2013, 12:28 PM
its funny how you guys only talk big but i never seen your names anywhere and all of you talking trash are all unheard of. as for knowing me , u guys are completely in the dark . some of you are stupid enough to talk about blader this blader that when u cant even play your own class right let alone the blader class which is the hardest and most skill requiring class to play . and with you guys retarded comments on this thread i conclude that the cabal population is below my feet with retards that cannot comprehend the smallest of things about a conversation specifically about the blader class. call it what u want q.q or complaining ...idgaf. ppl that really know me , know that i am the very best regardless of the lack of 7/40 wepons. i destroy ppl will to play and gear up by simply rocking them with my skills. and that list of bladers i never heard of any noob except for roundy bod and brolic and roundy is the last on your list which i understand since he lacks the skills and is all gear.but brolic and bod are worst then roundy actually kuz roundy got money. u know how they say money talks n BS walks +1 for roundy on that . i wonder how the top blader in your list is like . he probly the best of the noobiest bladers lmfao. but in any case im always in ch 17 Bi Venus, come test me if u have what it takes. i know so damn well about my skills with a blader that i can guarantee that none of you will stand vs me in a 1 on 1 mano a mano fight . and ask roundy about me , he can vouch for me beeing the best blader in BOTH servers skillwise. and yes they are destroying bladers , some ppl arent actually dumb deaf and blind in cabal and they actually do realize what is going on . and to the ppl who talk crap on this thread it is clear that most of you would be the first to cry out and complain about blader being OP which caused them to nerf us. looking for attention on forums O_o you really think Loki Jones needs more attention than what i already get ? LOL dude get on my level. like dr.dre said even if you would jump on a trampoline you wouldnt even reach up to my knees. its funny how i never see noobs like zzeke on the battlefield hunting event mobs or even just standing out of town looking for a challenge. such pansies. u want me to kill myself? why dont u try to do it yourself as a skilled player come show me what u have i called out anyone and everyone in venus if you read this post. my location is there somewhere above in the text. oh yea one more thing. to show you guys how good i really am (the best is always hated on by jealous noobs) as soon as the new update is released i will work my way up to getting back the lost rate to get back at 58 if not 60 just to improve a little. you guys know the server battle war addition right? we will see each other there, mercury and venus players. since that war is both servers .

Back on topic

but yea if you look at mr wormy blog they write about WA in a normal font and text style but when they write about the other classes they are written in Italic. maybe it means it is not yet official? and so many changes cannot be applied within so many few days or weeks or it would screw the game up with all the mistakes and bugs and glitches and it would unbalance cabal making the weight tilt on the wrong side and drop on the bad side of the fence/yard. and since they said they might reconsider the silence option for bladers , it makes me think that the development is not yet complete due to specific reasons : 1- the game is unbalanced atm . 2- the reason for korea jeju island global tour was for 1 main reason : to gather out the so called most skilled players in cabal and bring them home as test subjects to analyze them and study them for the upcoming changes of the new episode 10 updates. guess u guys didnt know that huh !!! well i do. so after they gathered all the needed and necessary data they still had complicated problems figuring out what to do and how to do .and even after they realease the new patch they are still working on episode 10 <--- proof of what ? if you guys are smart you know what im talking about. Umm you know you can only beat me when you are in bm3 right? gg very skill

Sprite
01-04-2013, 12:30 PM
im the best bl

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Uhh what? Is that why when we pvp'ed I still had 3.2K HP left while you were eating snow? And why you just went into town and never came back out?

Also, you're trash b/c you refuse to pvp my lowly 139 FB. I wonder why? Oh yea, cuz I rocked you 4 times in a row on it already.

You need to learn to just shut your piehole. You aren't good, and never will be good.

Carry on with your whining about bladers getting nerfed.
i took off my post , u lucky gm lorkan is harrassing me about me language or i would make you eat dirt all day and u deserve it. my +10 sig suit is 1 year old and its plenty enuff to destroy you

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Umm you know you can only beat me when you are in bm3 right? gg very skill

dude go cry elsewhere kid, when u grow up come talk to me. i dont talk to jail bait

Notavi
01-04-2013, 12:34 PM
dude go cry elsewhere kid, when u grow up come talk to me. i dont talk to jail bait Lol k lemme grow up and start bm3ing in a pvp/pk :) Teach me

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Lol k lemme grow up and start bm3ing in a pvp/pk :) Teach me
i told you grow up . where i come from its kill or be killed especially when u 86435164 vs single me
everything goes in warfare , there aint no rules kid.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Umm you know you can only beat me when you are in bm3 right? gg very skill

Only time he has killed me too lol

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 12:48 PM
im the best bl

get outta here you retired old fart blader. grandpa bladers cant be the best lol

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 12:48 PM
i killed u at pumpkin while u was in bm3 and took your drops u forgot to complete your sentence tyvm for the items btw :D

Notavi
01-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Lol I dont see how going in bm3 to kill someone being #Number1BL

TeaParty
01-04-2013, 12:56 PM
get outta here you retired old fart blader. grandpa bladers cant be the best lol
He insulted XI :(

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 01:07 PM
i killed u at pumpkin while u was in bm3 and took your drops u forgot to complete your sentence tyvm for the items btw :D
You mean while I was 1/2 life and not paying attention your right

What about out side if town bi everyone taking turns Pking your fail ass
And I hit you 2 times you run like a girl and then get 3 shot and then hid in town lol oh that's right you forgot cause that makes you look bad

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 01:17 PM
You mean while I was 1/2 life and not paying attention your right

What about out side if town bi everyone taking turns Pking your fail ass
And I hit you 2 times you run like a girl and then get 3 shot and then hid in town lol oh that's right you forgot cause that makes you look bad

wait when did these urban legends happen ? kuz i most definitely was not there or maybe its wheni was undergeared kuz i only started playing cabal a few months backs to a year max. lets try now

and yes u was 1/2 hp thats the sweetest part of killing someone and taking their drops. u only have to hit them once

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 01:18 PM
He insulted XI :(
who is XI? never heard of him

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 01:23 PM
wait when did these urban legends happen ? kuz i most definitely was not there or maybe its wheni was undergeared kuz i only started playing cabal a few months backs to a year max. lets try now

and yes u was 1/2 hp thats the sweetest part of killing someone and taking their drops. u only have to hit them once

Bout 2 weeks after pumpkin
Of course you don't remember hell if I was getting raped by that many people over and over again I'd tend to forget it too
The mighty words if Loki on the ground after I 3 hit him was I didn't wanna go to jail
Son you gotta kill to go to jail hope that jogs ya little mind

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Bout 2 weeks after pumpkin
Of course you don't remember hell if I was getting raped by that many people over and over again I'd tend to forget it too
The mighty words if Loki on the ground after I 3 hit him was I didn't wanna go to jail
Son you gotta kill to go to jail hope that jogs ya little mind
oh yea i remember. i was already red named and u guys showed up and started to atk me . and i didnt want to go black name for my gear to drop since its epic u know . and i also didnt wanna go to jail to break out again . but u must like dropping your soap right ?

BamOwnage
01-04-2013, 01:48 PM

Back on topic

but yea if you look at mr wormy blog they write about WA in a normal font and text style but when they write about the other classes they are written in Italic. maybe it means it is not yet official? and so many changes cannot be applied within so many few days or weeks or it would screw the game up with all the mistakes and bugs and glitches and it would unbalance cabal making the weight tilt on the wrong side and drop on the bad side of the fence/yard. and since they said they might reconsider the silence option for bladers , it makes me think that the development is not yet complete due to specific reasons : 1- the game is unbalanced atm . 2- the reason for korea jeju island global tour was for 1 main reason : to gather out the so called most skilled players in cabal and bring them home as test subjects to analyze them and study them for the upcoming changes of the new episode 10 updates. guess u guys didnt know that huh !!! well i do. so after they gathered all the needed and necessary data they still had complicated problems figuring out what to do and how to do .and even after they realease the new patch they are still working on episode 10 <--- proof of what ? if you guys are smart you know what im talking about.

LOL they're last on my list because it was just off the top of my head and remind me how you were famous again? Oh right you were "soloing MO"

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 01:57 PM
LOL they're last on my list because it was just off the top of my head and remind me how you were famous again? Oh right you were "soloing MO"
is that all you know about me ? pffft lame papparatzi u need some updating about Loki Jones son

BamOwnage
01-04-2013, 02:02 PM
is that all you know about me ? pffft lame papparatzi u need some updating about Loki Jones son

That you complain like crazy when you get a nerf? Please I don't need to know anything about you. You're like Fiery you crave attention and you at this game and try to prove that you're "all that" when really we all don't give a damn

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 02:07 PM
That you complain like crazy when you get a nerf? Please I don't need to know anything about you. You're like Fiery you crave attention and you at this game and try to prove that you're "all that" when really we all don't give a damn
u seem pretty interested in my thread and posts for someone who claims not to give a damn !!?!?! is hypocrisy and contradiction a trait where u come from ? and you really think i care about the nerf LoL ok . its been a while since i stirred things up on forums and i know yall missed me , so i decided to ...you know... make things more active

Peaches
01-04-2013, 02:30 PM

Loki is pretty much Fiery without the good gear.

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Loki is pretty much Fiery without the good gear.
u act as if u know me like if you were my friend or something ? but then again i would never have friends like you so don't give yourself the privilege of judging me and comparing me to your e-friends. it clear none of you that spoke about my gear has really seen my gear . and u all speak as if gear matters which proves how retarded ya'll really are and how dependent you are of this gear u speak of. if shops had brains for sale i would buy u all one for Xmas.im lying , the smart will always rule over the stooooooooopid. laws of nature. just like how the best will always be hated on . laws of physics. and just like how the best will never care about the weak. laws of the Number 1.

Triplethreat
01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
i took off my post , u lucky gm lorkan is harrassing me about me language or i would make you eat dirt all day and u deserve it. my +10 sig suit is 1 year old and its plenty enuff to destroy you

Look princess, I'm missing half my stuff and would still rock you. Instead of having 3.2K HP left after killing you, I might only have 1.2K.

Lucifer
01-04-2013, 09:00 PM
u act as if u know me like if you were my friend or something ? but then again i would never have friends like you so don't give yourself the privilege of judging me and comparing me to your e-friends. it clear none of you that spoke about my gear has really seen my gear . and u all speak as if gear matters which proves how retarded ya'll really are and how dependent you are of this gear u speak of. if shops had brains for sale i would buy u all one for Xmas.im lying , the smart will always rule over the stooooooooopid. laws of nature. just like how the best will always be hated on . laws of physics. and just like how the best will never care about the weak. laws of the Number 1.
No need, you're too easy too easy to figure out
1)Your name is Leslie
2)You're always on your period or got dumped by your boyfriend so bad you crave for attention really bad.
3)You're dirt poor, so you live off by selling yourself to guys on the street to feed your silly BL some decent gears.
4)You're a 40+ year old virgin with the mentality of an insecure teenage girl
5)You were bullied by a lot, so you take your depression here to the internet and try to cope with it by using the harsh words that were said to you by the bullies to relieve that empty feeling inside.

GodOfWar
01-05-2013, 06:48 AM
No need, you're too easy too easy to figure out
1)Your name is Leslie
2)You're always on your period or got dumped by your boyfriend so bad you crave for attention really bad.
3)You're dirt poor, so you live off by selling yourself to guys on the street to feed your silly BL some decent gears.
4)You're a 40+ year old virgin with the mentality of an insecure teenage girl
5)You were bullied by a lot, so you take your depression here to the internet and try to cope with it by using the harsh words that were said to you by the bullies to relieve that empty feeling inside.

sounds like a 10 year olds comeback that just learned a few new words from the dictionary trying to show off his fail intelligence.

you sound like an ignorant insignificant retarded low life who has a lot to prove himself on an online game to raise his lowered self esteem because you never really had anything in your lame life to begin with and never could acquire anything no matter how hard you tried so you finnally ended up giving up and lowering your standards and making a virtual reality game your reality . if i said i feel bad or sorry for you , it would be a lie. keep living on wellfare. i give you one thing tho you are stoooopid . i think you acknowledged the fact that you fail in life but your problem is that you have to try to discriminate others to hide your own pain of your miserable life by pushing things you feel and describe onto others . you are a c0ckroach of the society its very clear no need to hide it ,scum of the earth like you will remain scum of the earth, hill billy ! and btw i am not american. the reason for me saying that is 90% of american women are escorts and prostitutes and maybe your mother or sister was or is one of them so you feel bad about it and have to cry out and call other people you think are girls to make yourself feel better about the wh0res in your family. you know what you call lucifer on a bike? a dirt bike ! your name is a shame to lucifer and demons of the underworld. you are a disgrace to humanity . if i was in your shoes i would grab a shotgun, go in a forest and shoot myself in my mouth to make sure i dont survive and come back to this pitiful life you live which is clearly not worth a breath for lungs to take since other poor kids in africa who got nothing to eat need that oxygen more than you could ever . sup . douchebag.

Woohah
01-05-2013, 08:01 AM
sounds like a 10 year olds comeback that just learned a few new words from the dictionary trying to show off his fail intelligence.

you sound like an ignorant insignificant retarded low life who has a lot to prove himself on an online game to raise his lowered self esteem because you never really had anything in your lame life to begin with and never could acquire anything no matter how hard you tried so you finnally ended up giving up and lowering your standards and making a virtual reality game your reality . if i said i feel bad or sorry for you , it would be a lie. keep living on wellfare. i give you one thing tho you are stoooopid . i think you acknowledged the fact that you fail in life but your problem is that you have to try to discriminate others to hide your own pain of your miserable life by pushing things you feel and describe onto others . you are a c0ckroach of the society its very clear no need to hide it ,scum of the earth like you will remain scum of the earth, hill billy ! and btw i am not american. the reason for me saying that is 90% of american women are escorts and prostitutes and maybe your mother or sister was or is one of them so you feel bad about it and have to cry out and call other people you think are girls to make yourself feel better about the wh0res in your family. you know what you call lucifer on a bike? a dirt bike ! your name is a shame to lucifer and demons of the underworld. you are a disgrace to humanity . if i was in your shoes i would grab a shotgun, go in a forest and shoot myself in my mouth to make sure i dont survive and come back to this pitiful life you live which is clearly not worth a breath for lungs to take since other poor kids in africa who got nothing to eat need that oxygen more than you could ever . sup . douchebag.

:facepalm:

Lucifer
01-05-2013, 01:08 PM
:facepalm:
ikr....sad

PANXXX
01-05-2013, 06:32 PM
all yall are dumb for giving this crack head loki attention O.o

Valdoroth
01-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Loki, use the edit button. Also see:
http://forum.cabal.com/announcement.php?f=7

Check out items 3,6, and 7.

It would be lack of intelligence. "Fail intelligence" is a spelling or typing from a lack of intelligence.

And to call yourself the best in a game is the same level of "low life" that you claim Lucifer is. The fact that you have to keep arguing about how epic you are shows you care more about a videogame status than reality.

And you can't make any comebacks about my being banned as I agreed and accepted it. Unlike you, I can accept reality.

As for BL getting "nerfed," all classes are having changes for a reason. Don't complain about something that we don't have yet because you can't see the changes in person yet.

Peaches
01-05-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm a Slytherin

Which house are you?

Sandulf
01-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Obv u all fail cuz u keep wasting time on this post
Loki just enjoy the game how it is its so pointless to bicker about change when uk that whatever u say ain't gona change anything back
So save urself some time guys and move on...

Hash
01-05-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm obviously best bl

Lulu
01-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Hash you hacker

GodOfWar
01-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Obv u all fail cuz u keep wasting time on this post
Loki just enjoy the game how it is its so pointless to bicker about change when uk that whatever u say ain't gona change anything back
So save urself some time guys and move on...

okie dokie boss

forumtwizzler
01-10-2013, 08:45 AM
[SIZE=4][B]ok so here is something i would like to ask all the bladers out there. are you guys ok with all these new skill/stats removals?

From Development Notes.

Crushing Blow miss so much, but the Critical Rate is high
The skill has been designed as low-success-rate. Now there are new factors that affect the MISS/BLOCK so there are internal changes which are applied for Crushing Blow that ensure that the skill maintains the original concept.
However skill still gives epic output damage (of course when success). To keep the balance, the penalty of low-success-rate still there.
2. Battle Mode 2 related
▶ Blader’s weapon in Battle Mode 2 is the special weapon for tough situation.
If the adjustment for this is carried out, the balance related problem might make the output damage goes down, not like the way Bladers want.
3. Skill Critical Rate removal
▶ Many skills of Blader have Critical Rate as option. Now in Rising Force update, these options are deleted.
[color=red]Critical Damage goes up as the compensation for removal of Critical Rate option.
Changes might be applied to Battle Mode attacks, so the Critical Rate will be depended on equipment grade.
4. Blader Balance Concept
▶ Blader is the best DPS class! There are some minor changes that are applied to Blader.
We are investigating data related to damage in dungeons, 1-vs-1 Battle ,…
Damage will be adjusted according to collected data. We might reconsider option of “Silence”

Wait till they finish and you actually get to play with EP 10. Like it says in the notes, they are going to make BL the fastest dps class.
A lot of classes have to re-adjust their weapons and gears. For example FA has to switch to Crystals from Orbs.

Time to update my vrs for EP 10.

Hope this helps :)

Andrea
01-14-2013, 04:35 PM
I have to admit that I haven't been reading the notes all that much.

Can u clarify in a nutshell, why it 'd be advantageous for FA's to use crystals after ep10 instead of orbs?

On topic:

suddenly

http://i47.tinypic.com/rbyx4x.jpg

will become relevant and significant once more. Dang, I shouldn't have sold the 5% rate blade lol...but then again, I'm no psychic. If Est decides to screw your build and make u purchase and/or craft again, nothing will seem permanent or end-game in this game.

Peaches
01-14-2013, 04:39 PM
I have to admit that I haven't been reading the notes all that much.

Can u clarify in a nutshell, why it 'd be advantageous for FA's to use crystals after ep10 instead of orbs?

On topic:

suddenly

http://i47.tinypic.com/rbyx4x.jpg

will become relevant and significant once more. Dang, I shouldn't have sold the 5% rate blade lol...but then again, I'm no psychic. If Est decides to screw your build and make u purchase and/or craft again, nothing will seem permanent or end-game in this game.

Most BL's I know have always said: ignore the rate on your skills, act as if they aren't there and just aim for more rate. If you are able to get 70/70, then do that.

It's not as if BL's have rate on every skill anyways.

Andrea
01-15-2013, 06:08 PM
'cuz like in the stock market, they prolly had inside info. but what about ur average playa? honest to goodness? info dissemination has never been an attribute of cabal. heck u dont even get notes when updates were already in place. u get them from foreign sources, which could be deemed as rumors. how the heck do people forsee this great 'unlearning' on the part of the bladers? nope. unless ur in the developers/nerfers inner circle.

Peaches
01-15-2013, 06:18 PM
'cuz like in the stock market, they prolly had inside info. but what about ur average playa? honest to goodness? info dissemination has never been an attribute of cabal. heck u dont even get notes when updates were already in place. u get them from foreign sources, which could be deemed as rumors. how the heck do people forsee this great 'unlearning' on the part of the bladers? nope. unless ur in the developers/nerfers inner circle.

Mr Wormy's blog is pretty up to date. I would reccomend that if you want info.

But most people who read Mr Wormy's blog only look at a couple of things (not very carefully either) and so they misconstrue the meaning even though it is clearly written in English and anybody with an 8th grade reading level could understand it correctly.

Ex: A lot of people who don't read the blog carefully will think WI bm2 is going to be weak :P

This is where "rumors" come from

Spamzor
01-15-2013, 08:59 PM
From Development Notes.

Wait till they finish and you actually get to play with EP 10. Like it says in the notes, they are going to make BL the fastest dps class.
A lot of classes have to re-adjust their weapons and gears. For example FA has to switch to Crystals from Orbs.

Time to update my vrs for EP 10.

Hope this helps :)

Why do FA's have to change from orbs to Crystals? or Why would that change be "advantageous" ?

Zebracal
01-15-2013, 09:39 PM
I guess we will have to wait and see the finished product so that we could test it out for ourselves.

Tenrai
01-15-2013, 09:39 PM
The pain for the Blader nerf is derived from players who purchased safe guard's and +15 there helm and dual weaponry that had no critical rate in any slots. But since I have no idea how much critical damage will be compensated for the lost of built in critical rate, I can only speculate a 15 Rate item in either weapon or helmet as the wizard and warrior. By doing this Amp Bladers will now fall off from the face of cabal like Magic Force Shielders.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 07:31 AM
^^ acts like mfs was a real class lol
Also if you were building a blader right to start with this no rate update won't matter much
Just saying ....

Triplethreat
01-16-2013, 11:09 AM
My blader was built solely for PVE, aka dungeons where you are constantly in BM2, or now BM3. You don't get rate when in those BM's, thus I built it with rate in mind. So this epdate is win b/c I could care less about taking the rate away, but they are giving extra damage.

Peaches
01-16-2013, 01:07 PM
My blader was built solely for PVE, aka dungeons where you are constantly in BM2, or now BM3. You don't get rate when in those BM's, thus I built it with rate in mind. So this epdate is win b/c I could care less about taking the rate away, but they are giving extra damage.

Should be building a BL with rate in mind always, just as whitetrash said. It's not like you have rate on Force Kick or Impact Stab anyways.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 01:16 PM
^^ he has much more rate then me lol

chainlock
01-16-2013, 08:19 PM
I agree, the removal of rate doesn't really matter. All I ever thought of it as was extra rate to counter honor titles.