PDA

View Full Version : Back after 3 years AWOL

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 02:58 PM
So, should I really come back? I haven't been around in ages. I see ALOT has changed, Cabal ditched OGP (finally) and they're hosting it themselves.

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 03:04 PM
So, should I really come back? I haven't been around in ages. I see ALOT has changed, Cabal ditched OGP (finally) and they're hosting it themselves.

if u love mmorpgs where you can randomly pk anywhere outside any map, run dungeons , craft , war, pvp, troll ...i guess you are at the right place . there have been many changes which i cannot take my precious time informing you of . something you will like and some things you wont but cabal has definitely distinguished itself from other mmos out there. and welcome back to cabal .Warning! there are alot of retarded people also stay clear of them .

combo ui ftw

hey im curious , i find it funny how u joined in 2010 october but never even posted once until now ? seems fishy to me . u catch my draft ?

GM...was my post a constructive post ?

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 03:08 PM
if u love mmorpgs where you can randomly pk anywhere outside any map, run dungeons , craft , war, pvp, troll ...i guess you are at the right place . there have been many changes which i cannot take my precious time informing you of . something you will like and some things you wont but cabal has definitely distinguished itself from other mmos out there

Last time I PvP (was last day I was allowed to play hurr hurr) I was "banned" by OGP because the player I owned reported me for speedhacking because i set my skill based on cooldown because I lagged to much to use combo. I've been playing Vindictus for 2 years now and Runes of Magic. Vindictus almost has same playstyle but Cabal IS different. I'm pretty sure my gear is trash now. As for PK, hate it. xD

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 03:17 PM
if u love mmorpgs where you can randomly pk anywhere outside any map, run dungeons , craft , war, pvp, troll ...i guess you are at the right place . there have been many changes which i cannot take my precious time informing you of . something you will like and some things you wont but cabal has definitely distinguished itself from other mmos out there. and welcome back to cabal .Warning! there are alot of retarded people also stay clear of them .

combo ui ftw

hey im curious , i find it funny how u joined in 2010 october but never even posted once until now ? seems fishy to me . u catch my draft ?

GM...was my post a constructive post ?

Because I was busy playing other games that I just mentioned under this post?

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9l-61C34IMMy first video showing my lag.

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9l-61C34IMMy first video showing my lag.
that lag made me dizzy i understand why u quit long ago .

spittaz
01-04-2013, 03:54 PM
O.o lag so bad
you play merc or venus?
if merc you will probably lag like crazy but venus not much, there is less people in venus

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 04:00 PM
that lag made me dizzy i understand why u quit long ago .

Yeah. Had a Dell Dimension 3000 back in the day. Now I have something better. c:

O.o lag so bad
you play merc or venus?
if merc you will probably lag like crazy but venus not much, there is less people in venus

Venus I have my account on. I remember when people moved from Venus to Mercury since Merc was empty and Venus wasn't. =P

GodOfWar
01-04-2013, 04:04 PM
yo spit want me to make a video of me soloing pluma ? u asked me last time u remember? brolic gon be jelly my re-targeting is god mode.only 2 claw. not like his 2 claw with kick :>

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 04:20 PM
They gave boards???

spittaz
01-04-2013, 04:31 PM
yo spit want me to make a video of me soloing pluma ? u asked me last time u remember? brolic gon be jelly my re-targeting is god mode.only 2 claw. not like his 2 claw with kick :>
go for it o.o

Venus I have my account on. I remember when people moved from Venus to Mercury since Merc was empty and Venus wasn't. =P
well venus population isnt as big as merc =P
give me your ingame name

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 04:42 PM
go for it o.o

well venus population isnt as big as merc =P
give me your ingame name

Same as here. Now to find a converter for my music.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 04:45 PM
can hit me up if you got any questions as well

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 04:55 PM
can hit me up if you got any questions as well

I might do just that because none in my old guild is on and my friends are all offline for past 8months+.

whitetrash
01-04-2013, 05:03 PM
I might do just that because none in my old guild is on and my friends are all offline for past 8months+.
ill be back on cptnhowdy after war so no prob :)

Jessifer
01-04-2013, 07:24 PM
ill be back on cptnhowdy after war so no prob :)

Says you're still offline.

Swifti
01-05-2013, 10:41 PM
dont come back, i know alot of people that were 'the best' about 2 years ago and the gear they have is nearly useless because of all the updated gears and things, it would be a waste to come back adn waste your time

Jessifer
01-06-2013, 12:25 AM
dont come back, i know alot of people that were 'the best' about 2 years ago and the gear they have is nearly useless because of all the updated gears and things, it would be a waste to come back adn waste your time

Too late! I caught the addiction. :V

Zebracal
01-07-2013, 10:13 PM
It is always good to comeback to a game that you have left. It is like returning to your old high school or hometown.

Why not give it a second chance?

Peaches
01-07-2013, 10:44 PM
It is always good to comeback to a game that you have left. It is like returning to your old high school or hometown.

Why not give it a second chance?

For a lot of people (I think most people) the goal is to never go back :>