PDA

View Full Version : I wonder who this wiz in Nation War is...

TeaParty
01-05-2013, 01:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVKlxYofn4M

War Number: 49947899
Time Stamps:
0:38 - Uses EDC and then BM3s right away before their BM1 animation is even over.
1:12 - BM3 Fatal 1 and then Fatal 2 is casted a bit too quickly
2:07 - BM1 + Aura simultaneously and attacks before animation is over.
2:55 - Uses Art of Force Control and Terra Lance at the same time. Arguable that they could be in combo but they attacked during the animation. Also, as I showed at 3:29 it's not supposed to be that quick.

Throughout the whole video - Attacking speed is a bit varied. It's arguable that the person could be in combo but at 2:11 and 2:21, it looks like they're in combo but they miss me and attack just as fast as I do.

StereoLove
01-05-2013, 01:58 PM
deng das dat wi edream homie. vals gurlfran yo

Ash
01-05-2013, 02:18 PM
eDream > Kuja

Ludacris
01-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Seems legit to me.

kenei
01-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Venus war looks sad :)

Lulu
01-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Gifted wiz.

spittaz
01-05-2013, 09:46 PM
You're lagging obviously.xD

LiveDirT
01-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Seems legit to me.

ya she is just as legit as u are!!!

Sea
01-06-2013, 12:41 AM

hi,i am legit.

Spamzor
01-06-2013, 05:58 AM
hi,i am legit.

Hai, I'm legit as well.

Ludacris
01-06-2013, 08:51 AM

I've always been legit Tricaca.

ieatfacebook
01-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Anybody who tries to say its not is just trying to coverup

xvxURIZENxvx
01-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Anybody who tries to say its not is just trying to coverup

As much as he keeps breaking combo...how can it not be lag?

TeaParty
01-06-2013, 08:31 PM
As much as he keeps breaking combo...how can it not be lag?
Oh yeah, cause I can do a 12 & 13 blink-dash combo and then not break accidentally. At 2:36 and 3:51, I didn't even press a button after I pressed blink so I broke there. My bad. Does that mean I lag?

I'm sure that many instances of abnormality from that Wizard doesn't correlate with my so called "lag."

ieatfacebook
01-06-2013, 09:10 PM
LOL funny how you say that lag when you ss a pix of t3 cap bringer and say it hack and that could been lag too right? when tea has a video and that so hack right there and that no lag see how tea can blink dash combo

xvxURIZENxvx
01-07-2013, 08:27 PM
LOL funny how you say that lag when you ss a pix of t3 cap bringer and say it hack and that could been lag too right? when tea has a video and that so hack right there and that no lag see how tea can blink dash combo

I agree...that is pretty funny...isn't it?

Lulu
01-07-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm still a better nw hacker right urizen?

xvxURIZENxvx
01-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I'm still a better nw hacker right urizen?

Idk...I haven't been to war in about a month

Triplethreat
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM
I agree...that is pretty funny...isn't it?

About as funny as you saying you never lag and your SS was legit, yet when you said you could outscore my FB and I destroyed your score, your excuse was....lag.

Triplethreat
01-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Idk...I haven't been to war in about a month

I'm almost HR 20. Once I get it, I won't be playing my wiz, so you can come back to war and not worry about getting wrecked.

TeaParty
01-08-2013, 05:56 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/skxgl0.jpg

RIP eDream. Guess you were guilty. How you feeling urizen? C: (inb4 lag)

StereoLove
01-08-2013, 06:51 PM
edream trying to bail when she finally gets caught. patheeeetic

SantaClaus
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
oo people take names in this game too?

xvxURIZENxvx
01-09-2013, 01:50 AM
RIP eDream. Guess you were guilty. How you feeling urizen? C: (inb4 lag)

I feel just fine,I've had my own suspicions about a few of my guildies for awhile anyways.....That's why my WA. has been stagnant when it comes to it's progress...(I don't really want to play with those types)

About as funny as you saying you never lag and your SS was legit, yet when you said you could outscore my FB and I destroyed your score, your excuse was....lag.

I'm almost HR 20. Once I get it, I won't be playing my wiz, so you can come back to war and not worry about getting wrecked.

How does it feel knowing that I'm still living rent free in your head after all this time....I went back to Diablo 3 for the upcoming PVP update like 2 months ago

Lulu
01-09-2013, 04:04 AM
Has anyone recorded me hacking yet? I'm like the biggest hacker

xvxURIZENxvx
01-09-2013, 05:26 AM
getting wrecked.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130109-0619-Ver315-0001_zpsd2659577.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130109-0619-Ver315-0002_zps55e9ae86.jpg

Triplethreat
01-09-2013, 06:05 AM
Ohhhhh an FB in BM1 aura, pots and MS can kill me....however, just barely..look at your HP...that's sad on your part. And I respawn and killed you and you rage logged out and never came back. I didn't mean to laugh at you when I killed you. I'll be more considerate of your feelings next time Princess.

If you want to impress me, don't root and run away when you see me. Oh wait, that's all you can do if you don't have bm1 aura. My bad.

xvxURIZENxvx
01-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Ohhhhh an FB in BM1 aura, pots and MS can kill me....however, just barely..look at your HP...that's sad on your part. And I respawn and killed you and you rage logged out and never came back. I didn't mean to laugh at you when I killed you. I'll be more considerate of your feelings next time Princess.

If you want to impress me, don't root and run away when you see me. Oh wait, that's all you can do if you don't have bm1 aura. My bad.

no...I logged in just to remind you that I can kill you whenever I want,take your gear back to T5 tryhard.....

LiveDirT
01-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Has anyone recorded me hacking yet? I'm like the biggest hacker

I have a clip to show that u r the fastest runner, does that count? lol inb4ubelieveimserious!

LiveDirT
01-09-2013, 10:19 AM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130109-0619-Ver315-0001_zpsd2659577.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Cabal130109-0619-Ver315-0002_zps55e9ae86.jpg

meh, im soooooooooooooooo jelly! i wanna b like u when i grow up sir! u r my idol =]

so bored just trolling aroundddddddddd

LiveDirT
01-09-2013, 10:21 AM

LOL xD u lucky T3 still can 1 v 1!!!! in T5, when u get root a FA or FS will b next to you as well hahhahaha......... also i forgot to mention he didnt drop u a return stone ^^ jk hahhaha

Lulu
01-09-2013, 11:38 AM
I have a clip to show that u r the fastest runner, does that count? lol inb4ubelieveimserious!
I am the fastest runner, I see a wiz in bm3 and I don't have bm up I run at full hp.

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm going to build my new FB as Anti-BM. Also pre-prepping it's stats for next update.

Personnally I think you guys worry too much about the game and thus create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned).

Seriously. It's a game. Ppl will always hack, so instead of QQ-ing about them, just try to beat them. I've beat many a hackers in various things b4 and I'm a complete noob at any video game.

So one WI is gone in the game probably. Big whoop. Y'all act like it's a great success to reduce the size of players in a dying game.

TeaParty
01-09-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm going to build my new FB as Anti-BM. Also pre-prepping it's stats for next update.

Personnally I think you guys worry too much about the game and thus create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned).

Seriously. It's a game. Ppl will always hack, so instead of QQ-ing about them, just try to beat them. I've beat many a hackers in various things b4 and I'm a complete noob at any video game.

So one WI is gone in the game probably. Big whoop. Y'all act like it's a great success to reduce the size of players in a dying game.

If you're directing that example toward me, I never had a grudge against that person even if they were in Apoc or not.

I've sent a ticket in since October (if you check the upload date) and nothing has happened ever since. If conclusive actions weren't taken with that video, then I'd at least let the community know about what that wiz does. The one thing I won't stand for are hackers so I call it as I see it. Also, seeing how that wiz is being accused of hacking, I doubt they would actually try and sell it; more like tell people they're selling their wiz and then transfer it on another account perhaps? :)

Spamzor
01-09-2013, 01:51 PM

Excuse me?? This is like saying "Oh, people will always steal from a supermarket, you just gotta let them go ya know , try to stop them nicely .." Really?, a Hacker is no longer considered a player, just a selfish individual trying to gain an unfair advantage on a fair platform by the means of "Third Party Programs" or "Enhanced Peripheral Devices", we are all here playing the same game fairly, and abiding by the rules of the game host, this video is not the result of a grudge or hatred to another player, just the notion of spotting an offender and demanding justice, friend or enemy. 1000 IC2 runs?....kthxbai

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Excuse me?? This is like saying "Oh, people will always steal from a supermarket, you just gotta let them go ya know , try to stop them nicely .." Really?, a Hacker is no longer considered a player, just a selfish individual trying to gain an unfair advantage on a fair platform by the means of "Third Party Programs" or "Enhanced Peripheral Devices", we are all here playing the same game fairly, and abiding by the rules of the game host, this video is not the result of a grudge or hatred to another player, just the notion of spotting an offender and demanding justice, friend or enemy. 1000 IC2 runs?....kthxbai
Except that Real World and virtual enterntainment world are different. Yes to an extent though. I agree about the selfish unfair part, or also bcs they're really lazy. 1000 isn't that hard a concept when you skip most the bosses. Even 20 min runs that many legit players can easily do can reach that if all they do is ic2, which is all she ever was doing (kinda boring to me with no variety. (1000/ 5 a day= 200 days. Not really that hard to do that after a few years). I ofc know more details about her char than you so I know that the title is a legit title actually. She has like no other dungeon runs except FT2 and a couple dozen of anything else at most. Literally IC2 is the only dungeon she'd run.

As for selling char to x-fer instead. You obviously didn't know she was already thinking about quitting for the past month.

Spamzor
01-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Except that Real World and virtual enterntainment world are different. Yes to an extent though. I agree about the selfish unfair part, or also bcs they're really lazy. 1000 isn't that hard a concept when you skip most the bosses. Even 20 min runs that many legit players can easily do can reach that if all they do is ic2, which is all she ever was doing (kinda boring to me with no variety. (1000/ 5 a day= 200 days. Not really that hard to do that after a few years). I ofc know more details about her char than you so I know that the title is a legit title actually. She has like no other dungeon runs except FT2 and a couple dozen of anything else at most. Literally IC2 is the only dungeon she'd run.

As for selling char to x-fer instead. You obviously didn't know she was already thinking about quitting for the past month.

But doing 1000 runs and "skipping bosses" is blatantly defeating the purpose of the dungeon.....that is why it would seem very suspicious to accomplish that, when other people who would have been online at whatever time she was, can honestly say she hasn't always been in IC2, but I could be wrong as well, who knows how it was done.... and the title system DOES NOT consider all the dungeon runs from around the time when Forbidden Island came out. Secondly most of us players from since 2008 have contemplated quitting the game far longer than a month, I'm sure she has as well, but why are you speaking on her behalf? Are you trying to say that she or whoever was in control of that character at that moment in time are unable to defend themselves?

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 02:42 PM
But doing 1000 runs and "skipping bosses" is blatantly defeating the purpose of the dungeon.....that is why it would seem very suspicious to accomplish that, when other people who would have been online at whatever time she was, can honestly say she hasn't always been in IC2, but I could be wrong as well, who knows how it was done.... and the title system DOES NOT consider all the dungeon runs from around the time when Forbidden Island came out. Secondly most of us players from since 2008 have contemplated quitting the game far longer than a month, I'm sure she has as well, but why are you speaking on her behalf? Are you trying to say that she or whoever was in control of that character at that moment in time are unable to defend themselves?

Apparetly you don't understand the concept of Farming a dungeon. We all know that Legacy Chests have the best drops. If you observe IC2, There are only 3 Legacy Chests, and 1 is optional. So skipping all the side ones that mostly give uch and crap redosm/sig items isn't really that much a waste of time.

You didn't know that someone in 2010 had 1000 LiD? His name was YEAHHH. Oh sooo suspicious! 1000 runs of a dungeon. Really? Oh and that was not his first character.

MO was the ONLY dungeon that i did not have over 100 runs in (aside from CA and the 3 weak ones they added). Do some quick math and you have like 1200 dungeons. I had over 300 RS, nearly 300 FT, only about 260 FT2. Add those extra and that's over 1600. All in all I ran like only 1800+ dungeons (after they changed how it adds up) AND did war. AND I was LAZY and AFK alot or spent hours just talking. So when you don't waste time doing those other things, it's very easy to do alot of a single dungeon.

TeaParty
01-09-2013, 02:53 PM

Yes, I obviously didn't know she was already thinking about quitting in the past month. Does this mean you've also been planning on quitting since you said that the only reason why you were playing was because of her? That however, doesn't seem to be the case since you've been rebuilding your FB quite quickly.

She could have simply killed the bosses of other dungeons and not end it. How do you even know all her runs were legit when you're not watching her 24/7? I'm pretty sure something is wrong here if you thought I hated eDream. Remember that stories are told from different perspectives.

But at the end of day, you'd know more than I would since you were fully aware of what you were doing with your keyboard and knew about how your GF was hacking.

You didn't know that someone in 2010 had 1000 LiD? His name was YEAHHH. Oh sooo suspicious! 1000 runs of a dungeon. Really? Oh and that was not his first character.

LiD takes no more than 10 minutes, which is more than half the time it takes to do IC2.

Spamzor
01-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Apparetly you don't understand the concept of Farming a dungeon. We all know that Legacy Chests have the best drops. If you observe IC2, There are only 3 Legacy Chests, and 1 is optional. So skipping all the side ones that mostly give uch and crap redosm/sig items isn't really that much a waste of time.

MO was the ONLY dungeon that i did not have over 100 runs in (aside from CA and the 3 weak ones they added). Do some quick math and you have like 1200 dungeons. I had over 300 RS, nearly 300 FT, only about 260 FT2. Add those extra and that's over 1600. All in all I ran like only 1800+ dungeons (after they changed how it adds up) AND did war. AND I was LAZY and AFK alot or spent hours just talking. So when you don't waste time doing those other things, it's very easy to do alot of a single dungeon.

Correction my dear, I understand fully how to farm a dungeon, skipping bosses in IC2 is only possible for like what? 2 or three of them? which btw one has a relic chest which can drop items such as EOX+8 ..so why skip? Gain UCH/UCHH and sell them .. that's income as well.... And what are you getting at with your 1800+ runs? I was far from LAZY back then and ran 5 to 8 FT2's 3 or 4 days a week ...FT2 requires a party yes? and it still takes alot of time ..yes? Please explain to me your "methods" of FARMING IC2 ... Legitimately ...and LID does not compare to IC2....please...

TeaParty
01-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Lorkan;369394']An example that I can use to maybe help you understand what I mean is this. - I can tell the world that I didn't use any third party program and I play legitimately everytime I play CABAL. It is up to them to just believe me. However, at the end of the day I truly did use third party programs.

See what I did there?

^^

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Eh, I won't lie, I've played long and am sorta addicted to cabal. Hard to quit and wanted that to be the only reason, but this new update... ><...I HAVE to try FB out after it comes out.

Like my keyboard's macro keys and barely started, so was that program. Personally I never heard of any until recently, and by recently I mean within the past 2 months. And the existance of said program looks like since August I think? (well according to the Facebook join date which is as far as I can tell, and holy crap at how many ppl on FB "liked" it.../sad)

I would agree with the perspectives things (I never saw anything that looked like contempt).

(on a really side note I can't stop watching those pandas...blasted ADHD.....)

Correction my dear, I understand fully how to farm a dungeon, skipping bosses in IC2 is only possible for like what? 2 or three of them? which btw one has a relic chest which can drop items such as EOX+8 ..so why skip? Gain UCH/UCHH and sell them .. that's income as well.... And what are you getting at with your 1800+ runs? I was far LAZY back then and ran 5 to 8 FT2's 3 or 4 days a week ...FT2 requires a party yes? and it still takes alot of time ..yes? Please explain to me your "methods" of FARMING IC2 ... Legitimately ...
I don't know why she farmed that way (and I'm not your dear, just another player). Ask her. That's what she did though (everyone has their own playstyles). As for being "lazy" and running that many ft2, you're not that lazy (or not as lazy as me). Most epic drops in dungeons come from the last chest, or Legacy chests. Sure CA 6 has a chance to give you sehh. But look how many of those are ran in Merc and how many sehh drop.... Obviously it's far lower rates than legacy chests. You should know that the drop rates in this game are heavily against you so trying to use the "X is possible" (just like in RS it's possible to get bikes from relic chests but guess how many in 300+ runs I got? Oh wait! I didn't get any in 5 years) is pointless.

Ash
01-09-2013, 03:12 PM

excuse me vald?
are u saying i hold grudges of her leaving guild and making her own guild, so i help her xfer every single active players out of Apoc to her new guild Nightmares? If u ask those old apoc members now in nightmares, i even put guild notice during that time "We are moving to new guild Nightmars, please pm eDream for invitation" and i even pm whoever doesnt read guild notice to leave apoc and join nightmares as soon as possible. there are 5 or so players who doesnt want to leave, kona, pinoy, bergy, django, grim etc, but i tried my best giving her the best i could.
"me and tri are just back for sig event, we are going to quit again after event, so if u guys want to continue playing this game, and want ppl to play with, u guys should go nightmares, its not a new guild, its all apoc with a new guild name thats all" <--this is wat i said to my core members
so ya, i hold grudges yes?

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 03:19 PM
excuse me vald?
are u saying i hold grudges of her leaving guild and making her own guild, so i help her xfer every single active players out of Apoc to her new guild Nightmares? If u ask those old apoc members now in nightmares, i even put guild notice during that time "We are moving to new guild Nightmars, please pm eDream for invitation" and i even pm whoever doesnt read guild notice to leave apoc and join nightmares as soon as possible. there are 5 or so players who doesnt want to leave, kona, pinoy, bergy, django, grim etc, but i tried my best giving her the best i could.
"me and tri are just back for sig event, we are going to quit again after event, so if u guys want to continue playing this game, and want ppl to play with, u guys should go nightmares, its not a new guild, its all apoc with a new guild name thats all" <--this is wat i said to my core members
so ya, i hold grudges yes?
I didn't say anyone's names so quit asking me that (but I have seen cases like that happen b4 in the years I've played, hence the posting), Also Nightmares is kinda dead-ish and has been for over a month, but that's bcs school and stuff I guess.

Renjitheblader
01-09-2013, 03:19 PM
APOC FOR LIFE NIGHTMARES SCKS nice hax edream :)

Ash
01-09-2013, 03:23 PM
I didn't say anyone's names so quit asking me that (but I have seen cases like that happen b4 in the years I've played, hence the posting), Also Nightmares is kinda dead-ish and has been for over a month, but that's bcs school and stuff I guess.

but u just said "create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned"

u can defend dream wasnt hacking, but u shouldnt say or implying me and any of my guildies are holding grudges when I ALREADY DID THE BEST I COULD TO HELP HER CREATE NIGHTMARES INCLUDING SENDING EVERY SINGLE APOC TO NIGHTMARES.

everyone know Tea likes to frap, he fraps all kinds of he think its interesting, not his first time frapping a hacker, and after all, its not Apoc's fault edream become a hacker

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
APOC FOR LIFE NIGHTMARES SCKS nice hax edream :)Like most guilds, Apoc was created from ppl that left other guilds for various reasons. It has a few of my old members from CriticaL in it too. Just reminding you that hating on a guild is kinda...lame? Sure a leader made a poor choice (look @ Ascension for example). Doesn't mean the whole should be accused or discriminated bcs of it.

but u just said "create grudges against other ppl for the stupidest reasons (like someone leaving your guild and creating a new one so you wait for a year to get them banned"
And you're saying I haven't seen that happen ever before in 5 years? Simply put, I have seen it, and also you can't seem to read what an example is. Didn't you take literature for at least 13 years of your life?

Why do you keep assuming that's it's about YOU or YOUR guild? Was that what you were hoping for? Self appeasment or something similar? Sorry, but the world, nor everything I type revolves around you, your guild, my girlfriend, me, or this game, or other hackers. So quit assuming that I am pointing fingers when I am not. If I was pointing fingers, I'd say names instead. I'm not that dishonest or afraid to be upfront. Why else would I admit/ explain how I got banned, or even further, tell people how to avoid it?

Renjitheblader
01-09-2013, 03:32 PM
was a joke man :( your the lame one still going on about it :O

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 03:38 PM
was a joke man :( your the lame one still going on about it :OAs I was telling my gf the other day: "it's very hard to read text because you can't tell sarcasm from seriousness often." That's why you should make it obvious like saying jk after like 20 returns as some ppl do (even though the scrolling is obnoxious, we at least know they're kidding)

TeaParty
01-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Like most guilds, Apoc was created from ppl that left other guilds for various reasons. It has a few of my old members from CriticaL in it too. Just reminding you that hating on a guild is kinda...lame? Sure a leader made a poor choice (look @ Ascension for example). Doesn't mean the whole should be accused or discriminated bcs of it.

And you're saying I haven't seen that happen ever before in 5 years? Simply put, I have seen it, and also you can't seem to read what an example is. Didn't you take literature for at least 13 years of your life?

Why do you keep assuming that's it's about YOU or YOUR guild? Was that what you were hoping for? Self appeasment or something similar? Sorry, but the world, nor everything I type revolves around you, your guild, my girlfriend, me, or this game, or other hackers. So quit assuming that I am pointing fingers when I am not. If I was pointing fingers, I'd say names instead. I'm not that dishonest or afraid to be upfront. Why else would I admit/ explain how I got banned, or even further, tell people how to avoid it?

Simply put, your "example" was pretty bad and it related to us. Which is what led us to believe that you were IMPLYING we did what we did. I can say, for example, that people in this game want to save some alz so they use a keyboard to farm items for them while they're sleeping. Would you not assume that statement was referred to you?

If that's the case, care to explain why eDream decided to hack? It would end this thread quicker.

Spamzor
01-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Like most guilds, Apoc was created from ppl that left other guilds for various reasons. It has a few of my old members from CriticaL in it too. Just reminding you that hating on a guild is kinda...lame? Sure a leader made a poor choice (look @ Ascension for example). Doesn't mean the whole should be accused or discriminated bcs of it.

THAT line of text in Bold can be easily taken as an insult, here on a forum or face to face IRL .....

Valdoroth
01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Simply put, your "example" was pretty bad and it related to us. Which is what led us to believe that you were IMPLYING we did what we did. I can say, for example, that people in this game want to save some alz so they use a keyboard to farm items for them while they're sleeping. Would you not assume that statement was referred to you?

If that's the case, care to explain why eDream decided to hack? It would end this thread quicker.
Eh, maybe, but that wasn't really my reason but ok.

As for why? If I knew, then I'd answer. But I don't (trust me I've asked before). (best answer I got was 'lazy')

THAT line of text in Bold can be easily taken as an insult, here on a forum or face to face IRL .....
Oh. Sorry :S (I'm pretty socially awkward if you haven't noticed, and always have been)

Edit: Ick I've been too distracted on here and need to get to sleep, so good night ppls. I'll read what yall post later :)

Ash
01-09-2013, 04:04 PM
when vald got ban cuz of his keyboard, we talked about it, cuz vald is someone we know, doesnt mean we have anything against u, if its ADJKEDx198 got ban cuz of keyboard, who cares lol? edream's hacking viedo is on forum, so im here to read it, cuz i know her, ppl commented on the thread doesnt mean ppl hate her.
vald can defend all he want that eDream wanst hacking in the video, but dont need to imply ppl here cuz ppl hate her, Tea frapped about 100 video, so Tea hates all those 100 ppl?

Ash
01-09-2013, 04:38 PM
"Why do you keep assuming that's it's about YOU or YOUR guild? Was that what you were hoping for? Self appeasment or something similar? Sorry, but the world, nor everything I type revolves around you, your guild, my girlfriend, me, or this game, or other hackers. So quit assuming that I am pointing fingers when I am not. If I was pointing fingers, I'd say names instead. I'm not that dishonest or afraid to be upfront. Why else would I admit/ explain how I got banned, or even further, tell people how to avoid it? "

i assume ur implying to me or my guild cuz u use "ppl hating cuz someone leave guild and make a new guild" as exmaple.

i find this very offensive cuz i believe no guild leaders on cabal will convince their own members to join other ppl's guild like i did, yet ur implying my guildies post this thread cuz we hate her.

if u dont have these kind of thoughts on ur mind, why did u bring up that example?

Triplethreat
01-09-2013, 05:09 PM
no...I logged in just to remind you that I can kill you whenever I want,take your gear back to T5 tryhard.....

You can only kill me every 5 minutes, and even that is questionable. You got lucky today with your pots and MS on. I'm not sure what is more sad...you barely killing me, or the fact you only have 27K HP with morale and in BM1. If your BM1 isn't up, it's root and run. Quite sad actually. and who exactly is the tryhard? You had to run to the forums and make a post after killing me? "Hey look guys, I can kill someone when in BM1 aura with pots and MS" I sooo pro!!"

My hard drive thanks you for not coming to war. I was starting to run out of room due to all the screenshots I had to take after killing you, Cupcake.

Triplethreat
01-09-2013, 05:37 PM
LOL xD u lucky T3 still can 1 v 1!!!! in T5, when u get root a FA or FS will b next to you as well hahhahaha......... also i forgot to mention he didnt drop u a return stone ^^ jk hahhaha

I'd kill if 1 proc showed up for most wars. The war going on right now....0 procs. Most wars nowadays in T3 is this way.

StereoLove
01-09-2013, 10:42 PM
As for why? If I knew, then I'd answer. But I don't (trust me I've asked before). (best answer I got was 'lazy')

well, tea
http://i.imgur.com/Mt4Mn.jpg?1

ABLGALL
01-10-2013, 01:00 AM
why does your display look so weird lol

Valdoroth
01-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Ash, that's actually a common scenario of pple hating others bcs drama flaired and they leave guild to join or start another while still holding a grudge.It happened to my guild in fact. So when we had our little name changing fun someone that was previously in the guild that had left and didn't like certain ppl stole the name (partially my fault losing it by not "storing" the name on a lvl 40+ mule too). Point being, it happens all the time.

If you're linking that you're guild in particular is a similar issue then that's coincidence (nor my problem).

Also, there really arn't that many ppl in NM from Apoc either (as you seem to think our whole guild is made up of), especially not active players currently.

eDream
01-10-2013, 02:03 AM
i didn't hack and nor the video is any kind of proof that i hacked, because if i really did, GM would banned me months ago since teaparty said he submitted ticket to report me already, GM didn't ban my account because i didn't use any third party program.
I sold character because i don't really trust on gm's fairness level 100%, eversince i got hacked and all items gone, i've seem the type of customer service they provide....and val's account got banned while he's doing exact same thing as another player in game, but the other player is still playing....
although i'm thankful they are fair to me in this case and didn't ban me because of this stupid video. i still rather sell wiz and gave alz to friend. i'll be busy with work and no time to play like before anyway.
i love the 1000 ic2 title, few of your slander replies won't erase the effort and time i put in it to get it.
i don't think i will reply anymore, take care all.

to Val, i don't care about these what these people say about me, i only replied cuz i see your replies, so don't waste time replying them, i don't care about them at all, let them say all they want about me.

LaRazz
01-10-2013, 05:40 AM

i didn't hack and nor the video is any kind of proof that i hacked, because if i really did,

Not that I really want to get involved in this thread too much, just want to point out that for being boyfriend and girlfriend you two are on very different pages.... One said did, other said did not...

So, val is was lying to us to just kind of blow it over....or is telling the truth OR Edream is lying to us and too stubborn to admit she got caught, or she is telling the truth. That's for you to decide.

I could maybe understand if it was like on page 3 of the thread, and you did not read all the post e-dream, however that post is on the same pages, 9 posts before this one.

LiveDirT
01-10-2013, 09:33 AM

i didn't hack and nor the video is any kind of proof that i hacked, because if i really did, GM would banned me months ago since teaparty said he submitted ticket to report me already, GM didn't ban my account because i didn't use any third party program.
I sold character because i don't really trust on gm's fairness level 100%, eversince i got hacked and all items gone, i've seem the type of customer service they provide....and val's account got banned while he's doing exact same thing as another player in game, but the other player is still playing....
although i'm thankful they are fair to me in this case and didn't ban me because of this stupid video....

This is all from my perspective, no grudge no nothing beside some troll statements.

According to Vald, "she uses hack cause of laziness" how can a lazy person run 1000 IC2 legit? Forgot to mentioned "concept when you can skip most of the bosses (did you mean wall hack there?)

Also, Vald got banned cause he was using the keyboard while he was sleep? while he was going out? in another word Vald is botting while he is "AFK" which violated the TOS.

If we all think about it, its funny, Teaparty posted the video. The next thing you know, she is selling her account? SO let says if Teaparty didn't post anything she would be still doing her possible 2000 IC2 runs?

How is this video stupid? its very obvious those timestamps provided by Teaparty are proof of suspicious "moves" such as skill cast + BM3 right away, casting lances faster than normal wiz, etc.... (the only thing we didn't get a chance to see is blinking through the field). If we ask all the well the experienced wizards that played cabal for a few years such as Romp, XI, Rapchez, Larazz, Nightswizzy, xKuja, TMDnasami, and many more out there, I'm sure for a fact 9/10 will say you did hack. The 1/10 probably is you "I'm innocent, I didn't hack"

GM Lorkan, "You can tell the world, and friends that you didn't hack and never hack IC2 cause of laziness, but at the end of the day you did hack in nation war, and possibly IC2 and FT2(Solo), or even tried MO but just didn't have enough DPS to do it" (gotta apologize to GM Lorkan for modifying your simple phrase, LOL)

If you (to whom it may concern) don't care, you may choose to ignore whatever is above this sentence.

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 01:58 PM
although i'm thankful they are fair to me in this case and didn't ban me because of this stupid video. i still rather sell wiz and gave alz to friend. i'll be busy with work and no time to play like before anyway.
i love the 1000 ic2 title, few of your slander replies won't erase the effort and time i put in it to get it.
i don't think i will reply anymore, take care all.

to Val, i don't care about these what these people say about me, i only replied cuz i see your replies, so don't waste time replying them, i don't care about them at all, let them say all they want about me.

Yes, you were quite fortunate that the GMs didn't ban you. However as I said before, I'm just letting the community know about your suspicious activity whether or not you get banned.

If you claim to not be hacking, can you explain to us what your wiz did in the "stupid" video? I hope you don't assume I edited it in my favor cause I don't have time to do that nor would I specifically target you to do so.Also, what exactly are we saying about you other than you gaining an unfair advantage over other players?

Understand that this thread was by no means a vindictive act.

Ash
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Ash, that's actually a common scenario of pple hating others bcs drama flaired and they leave guild to join or start another while still holding a grudge.It happened to my guild in fact. So when we had our little name changing fun someone that was previously in the guild that had left and didn't like certain ppl stole the name (partially my fault losing it by not "storing" the name on a lvl 40+ mule too). Point being, it happens all the time.

If you're linking that you're guild in particular is a similar issue then that's coincidence (nor my problem).

Also, there really arn't that many ppl in NM from Apoc either (as you seem to think our whole guild is made up of), especially not active players currently.

i never link my guild to this issue o.O ur the one started it by saying "someone leave guild and make new guild so its hating". I've never thought Tea frap this video cuz hating. Tea isnt this kind of person if u dont know him, he doesnt even take sides when me and tri fighting lol (im suprised he not on tri's side, tri such a bad bro i guess LOL)

and yes, not many Apoc left in Nightmares, i do see a lot of them are now in other guilds, i actually rejected a few of them coming back to Apoc again. i dont know if there is drama causing that or anything else, i've once told edream "u need to be a rapchez to keep rapchez in guild", just saying tho =]

anyways, im replying to ur comments doesnt mean i hate u, if its Kav i wouldnt bother to say anything, if u know wat i mean o.o

Valdoroth
01-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Can you PLEASE use the edit button instead of double posting?
edream already said in her post she'd not respond to this thread, so asking her questions is pointless.
I already said that it's common for ppl to try to cause problems for other ppl bcs they left and/or got kicked from a guild. I even gave a good example of a recent one.
By responding asking if it was about you was in fact you linking it to you; not me. I left it fairly general and a common thing for a reason. So that almost makes it really seem like you're guilty of something other.

I know you have no contempt towards me, nor I to you; as for kav... he seriously is something (and I mean something not someone) else.

I just came to the realization that arguing with you guys is completely useless and a waste of my time, so I'll make my exit here then (well for this thread :P).

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Can you PLEASE use the edit button instead of double posting?
edream already said in her post she'd not respond to this thread, so asking her questions is pointless.
I already said that it's common for ppl to try to cause problems for other ppl bcs they left and/or got kicked from a guild. I even gave a good example of a recent one.
By responding asking if it was about you was in fact you linking it to you; not me. I left it fairly general and a common thing for a reason. So that almost makes it really seem like you're guilty of something other.

I know you have no contempt towards me, nor I to you; as for kav... he seriously is something (and I mean something not someone) else.

I just came to the realization that arguing with you guys is completely useless and a waste of my time, so I'll make my exit here then (well for this thread :P).

Alright, I'll edit my post and someone else can read what I edited if they're up to date on this thread. Makes sense.

Now, let's put everything aside for a second. Ask eDream to answer MY question and this thread will be done. If you can't get her answer, being the upfront person you are, can you answer it on her behalf then (from your perspective at least)? Was she hacking or not? Yes or no question.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 02:51 PM
when i get a break from school there is gonna be hell to pay . . . .

ash and tea don't u guys have something better else to do other than making useless arguments/claims?
its pretty pathetic

Ash
01-10-2013, 02:52 PM

u mean Tea frap this vid cuz of hating or no?
u mean, we gonna kill this game by reporting botters/hackers?

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 02:55 PM
when i get a break from school there is gonna be hell to pay . . . .

ash and tea don't u guys have something better else to do other than making useless arguments/claims?
its pretty pathetic

The way you play a higher lvl'ed fa in nw is pathetic too. If you know what I mean :).
Once again, I only want that question answered and I'll be satisfied.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
The way you play a higher lvl'ed fa in nw is pathetic too. If you know what I mean :).
Once again, I only want that question answered and I'll be satisfied.
huh? i havent played in a while cuz my classes just started back derp . . .

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 02:59 PM
huh? i havent played in weeks cuz my classes just started back derp . . .
You make just as much sense as loki does.
Anyways, Chingu, I'd also like you to answer the question I have. Afterwards, I'm more than willing to and take my leave (from this thread).

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 03:01 PM
You make just as much sense as loki does.
Anyways, Chingu, I'd also like you to answer the question I have. Afterwards, I'm more than willing to and take my leave (from this thread).
i just told u . . . i havent been playing since my classes started up . . i might log in to talk to people but thats it
dont try to make something more than it really is rofl btw teach me how to get saints like you do D:

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 03:05 PM
i just told u . . . i havent been playing since my classes started up . . i might log in to talk to people but thats it
dont try to make something more than it really is rofl btw teach me how to get saints like you do D:
PLEASE save us both some time and answer the question. According to the VIDEO, is it apparent that eDream was hacking or engaged in suspicicious activities? Yes or no.
You don't need to be physically playing cabal to answer this question.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 03:09 PM
PLEASE save us both some time and answer the question. According to the VIDEO, is it apparent that eDream was hacking or engaged in suspicicious activities? Yes or no.
You don't need to be physically playing cabal to answer this question.
rofl sounds like u got a grudge or something cuz i seen the video and i dont see anything that proves your claim . . .
and the fact that you would make a post on forums is kinda shady on your part . . . when all you had to do if you felt that there was something up . . send in a ticket *shrugs* like i said dont make something look more than it really is . . .

oh btw i like the music u have in the video? who is it by?

Notavi
01-10-2013, 03:18 PM
rofl sounds like u got a grudge or something cuz i seen the video and i dont see anything that proves your claim . . .
and the fact that you would make a post on forums is kinda shady on your part . . . when all you had to do if you felt that there was something up . . send in a ticket *shrugs* like i said dont make something look more than it really is . . .

oh btw i like the music u have in the video? who is it by? If you didnt understand how its suspicious, Tea made a guide for you to see why he thought it was hacking. When i watched the video slowly and saw that Edream didnt have cd on ALOT of skills including bm2->bm3 right away or without bm2 and still buff in 1 second. Just because GM didnt ban you doesnt mean you didn't do it ; For example : Lokijones1

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
If you didnt understand how its suspicious, Tea made a guide for you to see why he thought it was hacking. When i watched the video slowly and saw that Edream didnt have cd on ALOT of skills including bm2->bm3 right away or without bm2 and still buff in 1 second. Just because GM didnt ban you doesnt mean you didn't do it ; For example : Lokijones1
you guys making a big deal out of nothing . . . . and like i said making a post on it instead of just letting the gms decide is kinda shady
since u guys say that yall dont have a grudge . . . .
to be honest . .. i didnt see anything wrong or serious
but like i said . . if u felt different all u had to do is send in a ticket instead if making this dumb post about it
which is pathetic since "agian" u said you didnt have a grudge also
i felt making a forum post about it . . . is overkill and unnecessary
look at the post and video title ROFL
"post":I wonder who this wiz in Nation War is...
"video":Hi, I'm guessing it's eDream

lmao come on now . . . . tea haha

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 03:38 PM
you guys making a big deal out of nothing . . . . and like i said making a post on it instead of just letting the gms decide is kinda shady
since u guys say that yall dont have a grudge . . . .
to be honest . .. i didnt see anything wrong or serious
but like i said . . if u felt different all u had to do is send in a ticket instead if making this dumb post about it
which is pathetic since "agian" u said you didnt have a grudge also
i felt making a forum post about it . . . is overkill and unnecessary
look at the post and video title ROFL
"post":I wonder who this wiz in Nation War is...
"video":Hi, I'm guessing it's eDream

lmao come on now . . . . tea haha

I'm sorry, but you need your eyes checked if you didn't see anything wrong in the video. On my previous post, I said I submitted a ticket in October and nothing happened. Is it wrong of me to let the community know that she's an unfair player if nothing happened to her account?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry, but you need your eyes checked if you didn't see anything wrong in the video. On my previous post, I said I submitted a ticket in October and nothing happened. Is it wrong of me to let the community know that she's an unfair player if nothing happened to her account?
well if nothing happend to her then there must be a reason right?why hold a grudge?i find it unfair when u get saints most of the time . . . .
but if i go to the gms about it and gms didnt find anything wrong does that still make sense for me to keep a grudge and keep bringing it up?
come on now. . . we all mature here . . . and you are the last person tea that i expected to do somthing like this

and its funny . . . u have people say that you hack and everything tea . . . hmm *shrugs* this is a waist of my time really . . . i should be studying right now

TeaParty
01-10-2013, 03:54 PM
well if nothing happend to her then there must be a reason right?why hold a grudge?i find it unfair when u get saints most of the time . . . .
but if i go to the gms about it and gms didnt find anything wrong does that still make sense for me to keep a grudge and keep bringing it up?
come on now. . . we all mature here . . . and you are the last person tea that i expected to do somthing like this

and its funny . . . u have people say that you hack and everything tea . . . hmm *shrugs* this is a waist of my time really . . . i should be studying right now

I don't really need saint's anymore and I'm more than happy to show you how I get saint's but I've never seen you ask so...
If I really did have auto loot hacks, you'd see me pick up every epic item that golem drops. Oh wait, you can't =/
Also, I didn't go and specifically ask a GM why they didn't ban her cause I couldn't send in tickets anyways. Otherwise I wouldn't have a point in posting this thread. Holding a grudge and increasing awareness are two different things.

Lulu
01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Doesn't take brains to see that it's hacks. What is this 2010 where you cast 2 skills at once when your bm runs out or something? Please explain to me how you went bm+aura instantly, I considered it was maybe screen lag but tea was trailing you and never lost track of you. 2:11 your combo started way too early.

Ash
01-10-2013, 04:08 PM

Vald and i agree on not to bring up the grudge part again on this thread, and u should do that too.
as for Tea getting saint, go frap a video of Tea hacking saint? or u should be quiet unless u got proof.
GM dosent ban every single hackers in this game due to some reasons, or else why u think some the hackers u know are still here?
I myself know a few players that hack, some just started, some been hacking for years and they still here.
If i can frap a vid, i will post it here too just to let the community know regardless GM want to ban them or not

Swifti
01-10-2013, 04:32 PM
tea doesnt hack. that nig.ger just has -100 ping >.>

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Vald and i agree on not to bring up the grudge part again on this thread, and u should do that too.
as for Tea getting saint, go frap a video of Tea hacking saint? or u should be quiet unless u got proof.
GM dosent ban every single hackers in this game due to some reasons, or else why u think some the hackers u know are still here?
I myself know a few players that hack, some just started, some been hacking for years and they still here.
If i can frap a vid, i will post it here too just to let the community know regardless GM want to ban them or not

i truly don't really care at this point . . . . this whole argument is stupid and a waist of time.
who are you to get mad over a decision made by the GM's?you said that you sent in the vid in October . . . . its been 4 monthes
and about you telling me to stop talking about the grudge thing . . . why should i ? its clear that there is something else going on
if a person had to make a post about a video that was "supposed" to be submitted 4 monthes ago
its funny if you think about it lmao . . .
if thats not holding a grudge then idk what is . . . .
come on now . . . .

[GM] Kato
01-10-2013, 04:44 PM
If you guys want to continue arguing, you're more than welcome to private message each other.

Next time, please try not to derail the thread. If you wish to report someone, there's the Help Desk and Bad User Report forum.

Closed.