PDA

View Full Version : Force Core Upgrading System, Do you like it? I hate getting the exact scroll Peice.

Madman47
01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Ok, So im not liking this new upgrading system for the force cores, I think this option for force coring is actually pretty lame, The old way was better. If you agree lets try and get this change back!:D The old meathod was where u had to give up any peice of equipment u dont want to the corrosponding item level that was either 1 lvl lower than you'rs or exactly the same type of armor lvl as you'rs with 3 or more force cores of either Higher level Force Core or the correct level of Force Core. It was better this way and alot easier to to get CDI or CRI or even HP increase, as long as u had the extra equipment to do so.

Sea
01-06-2013, 10:16 PM
they wont change it back just learn to deal with it x.x

Berserk_Fury
01-07-2013, 02:52 AM
New system is better where I don't need to have alts filled with greatswords.

Madman47
01-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Its just trying to get the exact scroll Piece is the stupid part, i really really hate.

whitetrash
01-07-2013, 12:15 PM
New way is much better

Berserk_Fury
01-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Its just trying to get the exact scroll Piece is the stupid part, i really really hate.

And how was it any better before when you needed an exact catalyst?

Andrea
01-07-2013, 02:32 PM
In both old (catalyst is fixed) and new (option scrolls), cdi has been easy to get even at the highest tier. It's the cr that was and has been a pain until now. Santa is supposed to even drop it but even he is such a cheap scrooge to give the scrolls to even a few.

The other stat like max cri or hp steal are just about all u need which are also readily available in scrolls. I didn't think they had catalysts in the old method but I may be wrong cuz cd and cr were all I did back then.

For both new and old, random attempt is all u could ever wish for as far as cr is concerned.