PDA

View Full Version : Character transfer

Jessifer
01-11-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm not going to make multiple tickets again just to talk to a GM about this. Like I said before, I was told that my characters were transferred to my current account and I don't see them. I also make another account with the other email from the account and I see no characters. I only have 1 character on account and I have space for my 2 characters. Could I get a GM to talk live more about this instead of flooding ticket system? Thanks.

[GM] Lorkan
01-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Please post the Ticket Number.

I'll review the ticket and see what I can do. Can't make promises though.

Jessifer
01-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Lorkan;370781']Please post the Ticket Number.

I'll review the ticket and see what I can do. Can't make promises though.

Thanks.

[GM] Lorkan
01-11-2013, 05:54 PM

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. This will require thorough investigation. I will provide you with an answer on Monday, when all the Game Master staff involve with your ticket is available.

I understand that this is a long wait, however, at this time this is the best I can do.

Jessifer
01-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Lorkan;370791']Thanks for the info. This will require thorough investigation. I will provide you with an answer on Monday, when all the Game Master staff involve with your ticket is available.

I understand that this is a long wait, however, at this time this is the best I can do.

Thank you so much. Sorry for teh multiple tickets. I just want my stuff back. Lol

whitetrash
01-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Good looking out lor I thank you for your continued effort to help the people

Jessifer
01-11-2013, 08:12 PM
What my supreme master said.

Jessifer
01-14-2013, 10:53 AM
Bumping this for Lorkan. c:

[GM] Lorkan
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Jessifer,

I had Game Master Surreal look into your OGP Transfer request. I believe he answered one of your tickets requesting for more information regarding the issue.

Also, I'm truly sorry that your previous ticket was mishandled. I'm doing my best to stop these types of issue from occurring again.

- Lorkan

Jessifer
01-14-2013, 11:26 AM
Lorkan;371051']Jessifer,

I had Game Master Surreal look into your OGP Transfer request. I believe he answered one of your tickets requesting for more information regarding the issue.

Also, I'm truly sorry that your previous ticket was mishandled. I'm doing my best to stop these types of issue from occurring again.

- Lorkan

I'll send another ticket then. Thanks.

Jessifer
01-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Could you tell Surreal thank you for taking the time to go through this. It's a very complicated issue and he's doing a great deal of help with it.

Berserk_Fury
01-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Lorkan;371051']Jessifer,

- Lorkan

This isn't an urgent request, but if you get a chance could you look at ticket #72185? I already solved the issue myself (not in the way I wanted, it ended up costing me more money), but only because the ticket hasn't been answered since December 26th. I always thought that cash shop related tickets got priority since there was money involved, but it seems that my ticket was simply ignored. The only reason I'm asking you to look at it is because as you say, you are trying to solve HD ticket related issues, and I feel that this is the kind of issue you might want to see. Feel free to close the ticket after you look at it as I no longer need any help related to it.

Jessifer
01-14-2013, 12:11 PM
This isn't an urgent request, but if you get a chance could you look at ticket #72185? I already solved the issue myself (not in the way I wanted, it ended up costing me more money), but only because the ticket hasn't been answered since December 26th. I always thought that cash shop related tickets got priority since there was money involved, but it seems that my ticket was simply ignored. The only reason I'm asking you to look at it is because as you say, you are trying to solve HD ticket related issues, and I feel that this is the kind of issue you might want to see. Feel free to close the ticket after you look at it as I no longer need any help related to it.

Making your own thread would've been less rude.

Berserk_Fury
01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Making your own thread would've been less rude.

He's already taking care of your issue, and mentioned how he's trying to improve how HD handles tickets. I wasn't asking him to do anything about the issue I had, was just giving him an example of poor HD responses. No reason to get upset over it.

[GM] Lorkan
01-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Your ticket has been investigated by Game Master Kato, an answer will be provided to your ticket shortly.

Jessifer
01-14-2013, 03:10 PM
I see you online on facebook and I feel like messaging you non-stop about anything and then leave you mid sentence with noth-.....

[GM] Lorkan
01-14-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm always on Facebook. Not by choice :D

Jessifer
01-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Lorkan;371086']I'm always on Facebook. Not by choice :D

Then I should do something about it and make your stay worse but VC is calling me so count yourself lucky.

Jessifer
01-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Lorkan, I'm sending a ticket to OGP about the issue and see if they can change the information from their side so you guys can transfer normally. Hope this helps.

Valdoroth
01-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Lorkan;371086']I'm always on Facebook. Not by choice :DHe knows he actually is on bcs he wants us to talk to him :D
(jk, i just like to "bug" him on there occasionally)

Jessifer
01-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Well this problem has been resolved. Thank you guys for the huge help.