PDA

View Full Version : Some questions regarding Episode 10

Tenrai
01-15-2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.techdigest.tv/magicbologna-Crazy%20Panda_.jpg

Looking through some patch notes some keywords for the new skill update I would like to be more informed,

1. Suppression
Shield Charge
SP consumes additionally : 300
Add effect : Suppression

2. Movement Impairing
Explosion Shot
Add Effect : Movement Impairing (5s)
Cooldown adjusted

Is suppression a form of snare to how long you are knocked down? And is Movement Impairing literally a slow to which the characters movement speed is reduced gradually to where they do not move as fast meaning increasing the dash processes action from 0.8 to 1.0 seconds when 5 second debuff is in effect? (just a theory)

Will entry's be removed and cabal develop an instance que system like TERA, AION, SWTOR and have generalized roles for dungeons ridding the whole concept of Solo dungeon runs excluding DX dungeons?

*If a que system is implemented, this would most likely strengthen the gaming community bringing in a more diverse atmosphere among other players, and slowly break down cultural barriers being that the server is global, though Mission War has many elements of this concept through the different levels of tier*

On a personal note, the new obligation force shielders now burden themselves will give a more define touch to the pve world of cabal.

Peaches
01-15-2013, 10:21 AM

Looking through some patch notes some keywords for the new skill update I would like to be more informed,

1. Suppression
Shield Charge

2. Movement Impairing
Explosion Shot
Cooldown adjusted

Is suppression a form of snare to how long you are knocked down? And is Movement Impairing literally a slow to which the characters movement speed is reduced gradually to where they do not move as fast meaning increasing the dash processes action from 0.8 to 1.0 seconds when 5 second debuff is in effect? (just a theory)

Will entry's be removed and cabal develop an instance que system like TERA, AION, SWTOR and have generalized roles for dungeons ridding the whole concept of Solo dungeon runs excluding DX dungeons?

*If a que system is implemented, this would most likely strengthen the gaming community bringing in a more diverse atmosphere among other players, and slowly break down cultural barriers being that the server is global, though Mission War has many elements of this concept through the different levels of tier*

On a personal note, the new obligation force shielders now burden themselves will give a more define touch to the pve world of cabal.

I believe all classes will have either (or both) suppression and movement impairing on some skills.

Valdoroth
01-15-2013, 11:06 AM
The next few updates for Cabal 1 are a leading tie into the style of Cabal 2, which is closer to that of current MMO's generally (hence "removal" of the combo system as we currently know it).

I read Movement Imparing as a short-few second long root (maybe 1-3 seconds), and suppression as either a high decrease in atk rate so less hit, or a form of our current intuition with boost in flee rate. I'm not sure if that's a more accurate guess or not.

Peaches
01-15-2013, 12:47 PM
The next few updates for Cabal 1 are a leading tie into the style of Cabal 2, which is closer to that of current MMO's generally (hence "removal" of the combo system as we currently know it).

I read Movement Imparing as a short-few second long root (maybe 1-3 seconds), and suppression as either a high decrease in atk rate so less hit, or a form of our current intuition with boost in flee rate. I'm not sure if that's a more accurate guess or not.

Val, Suppression = Overpowered in this video. Mr. Wormy's translation and the Official translation are just different words, but in English, overpowering and suppressing mean the same thing as a verb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4K9iU5KC4

And Tenrai, I'm assuming it'll last 4-6 sec, since in that video, PC's supression lasts for 4 sec.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 07:43 AM

1. Suppression
Shield Charge

2. Movement Impairing
Explosion Shot
Cooldown adjusted

I'd rather not party with fobs and slow people
Nothing wrong with solo :D

panchan
01-20-2013, 09:12 PM

one of the cool thing here in Cabal is the COMBO SYSTEM... if they'll be removing it... oh my...

Zebracal
01-21-2013, 10:18 PM
I'm a force shielder, I do hope that this change will not affect much. Let's wait and see, I'm excited what's in store for us in the next patch

SantaClaus
01-22-2013, 07:43 PM
what im seeing that video is that every will be getting a root

killerdevil
01-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Only 1 question for me .. when is it coming out ?