PDA

View Full Version : Need GM answer Can you get banned purchasing "illegal character"?

Akyo
01-16-2013, 11:38 AM
I got banned after I bought a fa from someone else awhile ago. I sent in ticket and here is the respond "After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

I quit after I recieved the reply. Recently I heard the EP10 is coming and it's good, so I want to come back to play.
Could you please re-investigate this Ticket #66679 for me. I don't know if they used illegal third party programs or not. Could that make me banned if they did?

Thank you for your help!

Berserk_Fury
01-16-2013, 11:47 AM
The bans aren't done for the character, they're done for the account, so I'm pretty sure they banned you for things they found on your account.

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 12:13 PM
This is why you should level your own character and not buy them.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 12:21 PM
Like it was said on the euro forums if you buy a char and it was caught using 3rd party on your account or the old owners it will be banned
Buy at your own risk

IFrost
01-16-2013, 12:58 PM
I got banned after I bought a fa from someone else awhile ago. I sent in ticket and here is the respond "After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

I quit after I recieved the reply. Recently I heard the EP10 is coming and it's good, so I want to come back to play.
Could you please re-investigate this Ticket #66679 for me. I don't know if they used illegal third party programs or not. Could that make me banned if they did?

Thank you for your help!
Lvl your own characters.

Valdoroth
01-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Lvl your own characters.

Its super easy to do now. I got 140 in like 5 days or something without even trying hard at all.

Peaches
01-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Only takes like 4 hours to get from lv.1 to lv.100. Talking to Verdatrix, then going to talk to Yuan, back and forth, isn't very hard.

Akyo
01-16-2013, 02:11 PM
If the character was found using 3rd party program before i bought it, GM should delete the character instead banned whole account. -.- Otheriwse who gonna buy characters, est gonna lose alot money on character transfer. I still hope some nice GM will re-investigate for me.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Hence the char selling is buy at your own risk lol

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
If the character was found using 3rd party program before i bought it, GM should delete the character instead banned whole account. -.- Otheriwse who gonna buy characters, est gonna lose alot money on character transfer. I still hope some nice GM will re-investigate for me.

It's not their job to hold your hand and tell you to stop being stupid and level yourself.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Haha ^^

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-16-2013, 10:05 PM
xD

Zebracal
01-16-2013, 10:06 PM
I love leveling up my own characters, it has a feel of certain accomplishments and you will know more about your character. Besides most of the people I see are they are just buying the characters for the gears. Or the reputation of the character.