PDA

View Full Version : Banned again..

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi, I am once again posting on regards of my brothers account for once again being banned but this time mine was also. I'm not sure if it is our connection that keeps getting disconnecting and giving us error codes causing the ban or what it may be, but I am still unaware as to how we are being punished for no apparent reason. My brothers account was blocked and unblocked within the same day due to false a acquisition and now it is happening again. Please get back to me as soon as possible we would love to be able to play. Thank you!

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Please don't unban.

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Lol?

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Lol?

This is twice you're banned for same reason. Please stay banned, maybe you'll learn not to f up twice.

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Except last time if you go down the list of threads the GM even apologized for not having a reason or any proof as to why my brother was banned..Please do some research before you go accusing someone of messing up twice when they never messed up in the first place.

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Except last time if you go down the list of threads the GM even apologized for not having a reason or any proof as to why my brother was banned..Please do some research before you go accusing someone of messing up twice when they never messed up in the first place.

Guess they found one by rebanning you.

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Yeah I guess so..too bad I didn't have a clue about what they "found" due to not doing anything wrong. Did I mention that I love trolls?

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:12 PM
Yeah I guess so..too bad I didn't have a clue about what they "found" due to not doing anything wrong. Did I mention that I love trolls?

I'm not a troll. Just stating facts that twice you claim that they "falsely" banned you and your "brother". Or should I say, you and the other account you were powerleveling? Tsk.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi, I am once again posting on regards of my brothers account for once again being banned but this time mine was also. I'm not sure if it is our connection that keeps getting disconnecting and giving us error codes causing the ban or what it may be, but I am still unaware as to how we are being punished for no apparent reason. My brothers account was blocked and unblocked within the same day due to false a acquisition and now it is happening again. Please get back to me as soon as possible we would love to be able to play. Thank you!

There is always a reason
Yes excessive dcing can get you banned but must me alot in a short time
If you dc that much you shouldn't be playing anyways lol
it up buttercup :)

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Yeah my fake brother that im sitting right next to right now..lol it's funny how people can try to accuse you of things without knowing anything about your circumstances. And I was only banned once which is this time where as my brother was banned twice. Neither of us had a forum account due to the fact of actually playing the game other then sitting on here trolling so therefore I felt the need to speak for the two of us. This is the North American forum right? I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 03:17 PM
. Dumb phone double posted

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 03:18 PM
There is always a reason
Yes excessive dcing can get you banned but must me alot in a short time
If you dc that much you shouldn't be playing anyways lol
it up buttercup :)

Well just because when we use the desktop which we have a laptop and a desktop and the desktop doesnt connect properly when used. If we were just to use the desktop the connection wouldnt be a problem. I don't feel like it's right to be punished due to having a crappy computer..don't you think thats punishable enough.

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Well just because when we use the desktop which we have a laptop and a desktop and the desktop doesnt connect properly when used. If we were just to use the desktop the connection wouldnt be a problem. I don't feel like it's right to be punished due to having a crappy computer..don't you think thats punishable enough.

Well you profited enough using a third party program.

Valdoroth
01-16-2013, 03:20 PM
you accidentally double posted Cptn. Looks like you're lagging too.

As to why you're banned again, have you sent a ticket asking?

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:22 PM
My little brother was recently banned from cabal due to allegedly using a third party source. The funny part about it is that he would either do dungeons with me or sit there and dance so there was no other time where he was fighting any mobs or in the map to public view fighting..We are awaiting some sort of proof of this madness due to the fact that we have been playing since 2008 and would hate to have to just leave due to a false accusation. I would love to have feedback as soon as you get a chance..Thank You!

His first thread and ban. I wouldn't believe any allegations of false ban at all. He was given a second chance and got caught again.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 03:22 PM

My comp don't lag I'm on my phone :( still at work

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 03:23 PM

Whoa someone that actually cares about the community. Yes, I did send in a ticket and so did my brother. I haven't heard anything back, but he has and it was For using third party programs..But the thing is that it said that last time and GM Lorkan said "Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention. I've re-investigated the issue and was unable to acquire the necessary information to why your account was blocked.

I'm truly sorry that this issue has occurred and the manner how your ticket was answered. I've unblocked your account." So I'm not even sure why I would have been told that last time either unless that is their automatic response when anyone asks why there are banned.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Lol I hope lork comes and knocks you into next week
Guess you shoulda fixed what got you banned in the first place

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Whoa someone that actually cares about the community. Yes, I did send in a ticket and so did my brother. I haven't heard anything back, but he has and it was For using third party programs..But the thing is that it said that last time and GM Lorkan said "Thanks for bringing the issue to my attention. I've re-investigated the issue and was unable to acquire the necessary information to why your account was blocked.

I'm truly sorry that this issue has occurred and the manner how your ticket was answered. I've unblocked your account." So I'm not even sure why I would have been told that last time either unless that is their automatic response when anyone asks why there are banned.

They got the info and banned you. tuff luck, next time play legit.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Yeah my fake brother that im sitting right next to right now..lol it's funny how people can try to accuse you of things without knowing anything about your circumstances. And I was only banned once which is this time where as my brother was banned twice. Neither of us had a forum account due to the fact of actually playing the game other then sitting on here trolling so therefore I felt the need to speak for the two of us. This is the North American forum right? I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying.
lol we really dont understand what your are trying to say sir

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:35 PM

Well, forum accounts are free and I'm sure he can type words himself. Did you know I'm related to Pamela Anderson? tru fax, she's sitting right next to me. I guess your brother really isn't fake.

Valdoroth
01-16-2013, 03:41 PM
Well, forum accounts are free and I'm sure he can type words himself. Did you know I'm related to Pamela Anderson? tru fax, she's sitting right next to me. I guess your brother really isn't fake.
I'd feel sorry for you.

Did you send a ticket with your background processes when using cabal?
Also being patient is key. Don't expect a fix right away especially as the GM are also swamped with update stuff right now along with normal tasks.

Akyo
01-16-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm not a troll. Just stating facts that twice you claim that they "falsely" banned you and your "brother". Or should I say, you and the other account you were powerleveling? Tsk.
you are a stupid troll, you are trolling on everyone's thread. u must be bored or somthing. If you read his first thread, u will know gm unbanned him after re-investigated.

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 03:55 PM
you are a stupid troll, you are trolling on everyone's thread. u must be bored or somthing. If you read his first thread, u will know gm unbanned him after re-investigated.

Then he ws banned yet again. You must be dense for not seeing it. I like how every little kid on the internet calls people a troll after they tell the blunt truth.

Valdoroth
01-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Then he ws banned yet again. You must be dense for not seeing it. I like how every little kid on the internet calls people a troll after they tell the blunt truth.
Dude gameguard is retarded ok. It has given me a msg once for 3rd party program by catching itself (somehow with me closing and restarting cabal a couple times it didn't close GG once and thought itself was a 3rd pty program), so it may be that a normal program vital to his main OS version (idk what type pc or brand he uses) that may be causing the issue. To always blame the user is being ignorant, but to always trust them is blind. You have to look at both sides and all parameters before you can make accusations and a final resolution. (which you skipped like 70% of that)

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Dude gameguard is retarded ok. It has given me a msg once for 3rd party program by catching itself (somehow with me closing and restarting cabal a couple times it didn't close GG once and thought itself was a 3rd pty program), so it may be that a normal program vital to his main OS version (idk what type pc or brand he uses) that may be causing the issue. To always blame the user is being ignorant, but to always trust them is blind. You have to look at both sides and all parameters before you can make accusations and a final resolution. (which you skipped like 70% of that)

I've heard so many times "my brother did it, it's his fault" stories that I don't believe them at all.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 04:10 PM
the way i see this fool gm lork once shame on him fool him twice he gonna <removed> lol

i sell stuff
01-16-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm not a troll. Just stating facts that twice you claim that they "falsely" banned you and your "brother". Or should I say, you and the other account you were powerleveling? Tsk. I dont understand whats wrong with power leveling... unless i have the definition wrong.

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Dude gameguard is retarded ok. It has given me a msg once for 3rd party program by catching itself (somehow with me closing and restarting cabal a couple times it didn't close GG once and thought itself was a 3rd pty program), so it may be that a normal program vital to his main OS version (idk what type pc or brand he uses) that may be causing the issue. To always blame the user is being ignorant, but to always trust them is blind. You have to look at both sides and all parameters before you can make accusations and a final resolution. (which you skipped like 70% of that) Thank you once again for seeing the standpoint from those who are actually going through with this problem.

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 04:27 PM
the way i see this fool gm lork once shame on him fool him twice he gonna <removed> lol There was no shame in the first place..

[GM] Lorkan
01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
This escalated pretty quickly.

Kembl9, I answered your most recent ticket with a generic answer.
I understand that you may feel that your account was blocked unjustly. However, this time, that is not the case. The issue was investigated thoroughly and carefully.

Your account was listed and verified as an Illegal Third Party Program user by our HQ. (Not going to explain which specific violation was committed.)

Scarface
01-16-2013, 04:38 PM
What server was this? What are the character names? If you post that info, maybe someone will know potentially what you did.

whitetrash
01-16-2013, 04:45 PM
ding frys are done

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 04:52 PM
aww poor baby, u got owned by the GMs

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Lorkan;371475']This escalated pretty quickly.

Kembl9, I answered your most recent ticket with a generic answer.
I understand that you may feel that your account was blocked unjustly. However, this time, that is not the case. The issue was investigated thoroughly and carefully.

Your account was listed and verified as an Illegal Third Party Program user by our HQ. (Not going to explain which specific violation was committed.)
wish I knew what it was.

i sell stuff
01-16-2013, 05:00 PM
aww poor baby, u got owned by the GMs
he was only level 14x he can make that in less than a month, assuming he wants to continue playing. I've been playing for a while and even with new stuff I feel cabal just lost its luster. Just my 2 cents.

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 05:04 PM
How do you know what level his brother was?

i sell stuff
01-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Well you two can't play anyway. c:
Wow... did you just assume i was his brother...I can't even...And why are you happy that less people are playing. It seems counter prodcutive for everyone. Btw im not banned.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-16-2013, 05:09 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4inl8uoVC1qazgp3o1_400.png

i sell stuff
01-16-2013, 05:12 PM
How do you know what level his brother was? Pay attention. He mentioned it in the first thread. Although it doesn't matter now. And what happened to the other post that i quoted you on?

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 05:19 PM
Wow... did you just assume i was his brother...I can't even...And why are you happy that less people are playing. It seems counter prodcutive for everyone. Btw im not banned.

That's why I edited it and less hackers, better it is for server lag and legit players.

Kembl9
01-16-2013, 05:20 PM
It's kind of funny how this "community" is completely against one another.

i sell stuff
01-16-2013, 05:26 PM
That's why I edited it and less hackers, better it is for server lag and legit players. Valid point, but theres a type of emptiness i like and dont like about venus. Oh wells.

Oh and chingu, protip: when we tell you to use your Q don't wait five minutes to ask what a Q is. LOL

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-16-2013, 05:27 PM
nah we only agianst stupidity :)

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Valid point, but theres a type of emptiness i like and dont like about venus. Oh wells.

Oh and chingu, protip: when we tell you to use your Q don't wait five minutes to ask what a Q is. LOL
. . . . not my fault Q.Q

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 05:42 PM

Cheaters aren't very well welcome with legit players.

Lulu
01-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Cheaters aren't very well welcome with legit players.
You're gonna find that there's a lot more non legit then legit. lol

Jessifer
01-16-2013, 06:07 PM
You're gonna find that there's a lot more non legit then legit. lol

Oh I know that. I'm not saying the game have less than average in cheaters. You'll never find games with more legit players than hackers/botters. Lol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh I know that. I'm not saying the game have less than average in cheaters. You'll never find games with more legit players than hackers/botters. Lol
League Of Legends FTW

Valdoroth
01-17-2013, 01:57 AM
That's just the forums. :)

whitetrash
01-17-2013, 07:45 AM
That's just the forums. :)

Lol ask anyone that knows me in game I'm real nice :)
Well till someone makes me mad lol

Jessifer
01-17-2013, 08:13 AM

You are a teddy bear. c:

whitetrash
01-17-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm like Ted minus the weed lol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-17-2013, 10:10 AM

pfft i make you mad all the time but u dont do anything :D cuz you love me? <3

whitetrash
01-17-2013, 10:55 AM
pfft i make you mad all the time but u dont do anything :D cuz you love me? <3
You can only make someone quiver and cry so many times till its not fun anymore :D

Sprite
01-17-2013, 12:19 PM
OP dun goof'd

panchan
01-20-2013, 09:16 PM
shared accounts is ban-able too right?