PDA

View Full Version : What destroys a guild?

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2013, 05:33 AM
Drama.

What causes drama?

Gears (Alz, drops, etc) or Members (personality, loyalty/trustworthiness - behavior).
Theres an obvious correlation but I dont think we can prove of this correlation as the cause ---- in Statistics.

I need to hear from others based on their experience. Theres only one answer (Gears or Members), this could help me gather data so try to be constructive. Dont make long sentences. Im just going to look at one word (Gears or Members) to gather info.

TY

Deathlymonkey
01-18-2013, 05:38 AM
The core member leaving the game (Guild leader and such, even if they give the lead to someone else i've often seen good guild die this way)

Lulu
01-18-2013, 06:24 AM
flop

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2013, 06:34 AM
^
^
>.> not the newly created guild and cant recruit active members kind of guild, im talking about guilds that have been doing fine for months or years then suddenly died because someone stole from the guild bank for alz (gears), someone important leaving and pulling an x amount of members with him.

IFrost
01-18-2013, 07:20 AM
I've had some bad experience, One of them is guild leader don't take the members to dungeons, guild leader being inactive, members with to much of a big ego thinking their all that and only duo dungeons, stupid people who start drama, people who get rare drops such as seh and others don't get any, seaming people and just really really inactive people.

jamnotjelly
01-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Venus kills guilds

xDromarx
01-18-2013, 07:43 AM
members

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Nuclear bombs.

Notavi
01-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Baddies kill guilds . Ex : Zero

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Stupidity is probably the worse guild killer. Any faction can fit in the "stupidity" category.

I'll name a few in detail after being in a few guilds and clans online what I've seen.

The core member leaving the game (Guild leader and such, even if they give the lead to someone else i've often seen good guild die this way)

This is a huge factor. Each guild is different, but the main quality is having a good leader to keep the guild intact. The guild itself was founded and recruit a good 80% of the time because the people trust and respect the guild leader. I would never join a guild if the leader is someone I didn't respect the leader. To me, bad leader - bad guild. Leadership is a large position in the guild and the core of the structure.

I've had some bad experience, One of them is guild leader don't take the members to dungeons, guild leader being inactive, members with to much of a big ego thinking their all that and only duo dungeons, stupid people who start drama, people who get rare drops such as seh and others don't get any, seaming people and just really really inactive people.

This is also a huge way to see that your guild leader doesn't respect his/her members, if leaders wanted a guild to run dungeons with, he/she should make sure that the members he recruits CAN run with his to unify the guild. If the members cannot, then he should feel a bit responsible to coach, advise or help his/her members to upgrade so they run together.

If the guild leader is inactive, it shows a clear sign that the leader doesn't have much care for the guild and just wants the "status" of leader or owning a guild. I'm not pointing out people that are leaders and have a valid reason to be inactive, so long as the members know why and when the leader can be around to manage guild.

Ego MAY be a part of a guild's failure but if the guild is composed of elitists, you won't see much failure. The only time I've seen this is if some of the players cannot keep up with better gear, the elitists either kick the "noobs" or leave entirely to form their own guild.

Duoing is not so bad but why would you join a guild if you can do most of the dungeons with your partner? But, most of the people I've seen that duo fall into the elitist group and it doesn't change much really. If the people that do duo can function with the guild as much as the two people can handle their dungeons, the problem won't surface.

Rare drops, I see no reason why members in the guild should profit from rare drops in dungeon runs that they did not join, unless the drops are sold (hopefully under a discount) or the members that ran are very generous. Rare drops should be chosen by - If it's a piece that a certain member can use/need in their class - if no one can use/need then either sell to guildie/give or divide the profits by selling. That is, if that scenario does not fall into elitist guild.

Activeness, Never join guilds that 70% of the members are inactive. Shows the guild recruits for numbers instead of quality. Leaders should recruit people who are mostly active a couple hours DURING the week and more during weekends. This way, people will be online during the week to farm/grind/dungeon and the guild will still keep the core of activeness to stabilize the guild.

Power hunger. Leaders or make people admins/moderator that cannot help but feel like having a bit of "power" means they are better than anyone else. Admins should be made by vote of the guild since they will be the one dealing with those players. Leader may think they did a good job by making a certain player admin while he's away but the players are the one that knows who they can trust to deal with drama and other circumstances.

Drama. There's a few general examples here that usually kills the atmosphere for everyone. Main ones are power hungry leader/admin, elitists, new members that are not used to other member's personalities, online relationships (aka dating). Again, elitists usually stick together so they really don't interfere with casual gamers.

Language barriers. If you don't understand English/Spanish/French, join a guild that the members do. If you join a English dominant guild, PLEASE have a good sense to know good English enough to communicate. I cannot stress this enough to join guilds that can understand it's members. I would not join a guild that does not speak English or French, how will you get answers if there's any problems? Or communicate during dungeon runs?

Communication is a pretty huge factor, guilds that are solid on having a website and/or voice service shows that they are committed to stay in touch with their members. If your guild is new and you see people are starting to join and they are good members, try making a free hosted forum and use a free voice server like RaidCall. Yes, it's free and may not do everything you want but if guild fails, then you didn't waste money.

Recruiting. As much as new guilds want members and recruit people, try being a bit "picky" with members and not take a bunch of people you don't know. Set a level, no need to be uber leveled if you're a new guild. Try maybe level 50+ since it's pretty easy to level now. At 50 the player have a good basic on what their class does and how their skills plays out in the environment. Ask how many hours a week they play during school time, it's not something you can offend people with. You want your guild to work so set yourself if you're an elitist guild or casual. It's not bad being picky, ask around if the player is a scammer, hacker, etc. If you want your guild to have a good reputation, that's the time to start. another thing to consider is the age sensitivity. Be mindful of the kids in game. Try recruiting someone that is a bit mature, I've seen 15 year olds more mature than 40 year olds.

Trust your admins. Before you give any control to your admins, give a time period on when to give them access to your guild bank. Yes you want the bank to be accessible but make sure you fully trust those that have access to not steal your stuff. Storage is for the guild entirely, so it affects more than one and can literally push back a guild if the items are very useful.

Hackers/botters/scammers/cheaters etc. Whatever you may call them, if the core of the guild consist of them. As much as you love your guild, if they're banned the guild will fall. Usually the people that do cheat are the geared people that help/sell and make the market and at the same time, can ruin a guild reputation and it will affect your own. You may not be a hacker but a known hacker and the guild he-/she is in will be affected. If they hide it really well and they're banned, then it's not a huge infection unless someone else makes a thread and constantly makes a huge deal about it if the members/leader are unaware of the issue.

Expanding. If you want a successful guild/clan, try to indulge or expand too much in multiple games. Yes you play 6 games but you're weakening the guild by doing so. Most members will leave to find a guild that only plays a certain game or the guild members will divide n 2-3 games thus making your dungeon runs smaller. If you have a good 50+ members that are fully active and have admins that can mange then by all means, go for it.

KOS/PK/PVP guilds. If you're not into that, don't join. Easy.

And elitists may be s to people but without them, guides and videos on how to complete dungeons or where a certain item is dropped or that awesome piece of gear you want and saved up wouldn't be around if not for them. So try to be lenient with them, okay some boast about it but they put time and money into their character to be where they are.

I think I got all the points. If I'm missing one, let me know. o.O

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2013, 08:48 AM
Zero is a bad omen

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Stupidity is probably the worse guild killer. Any faction can fit in the "stupidity" category. Since OP asked for no walls of text, I can't name any scenarios. :c

That will be counted as members then. But sure go ahead, if you want to share something and contribute thoughts that can help future/current guild leaders have an idea what the cabal forumers think about one of many reason why guilds die, break of w/e sad ending. Please do so.

Notavi
01-18-2013, 09:44 AM
Stupidity is probably the worse guild killer. Any faction can fit in the "stupidity" category.

I'll name a few in detail after being in a few guilds and clans online what I've seen.

This is a huge factor. Each guild is different, but the main quality is having a good leader to keep the guild intact. The guild itself was founded and recruit a good 80% of the time because the people trust and respect the guild leader. I would never join a guild if the leader is someone I didn't respect the leader. To me, bad leader - bad guild. Leadership is a large position in the guild and the core of the structure.

This is also a huge way to see that your guild leader doesn't respect his/her members, if leaders wanted a guild to run dungeons with, he/she should make sure that the members he recruits CAN run with his to unify the guild. If the members cannot, then he should feel a bit responsible to coach, advise or help his/her members to upgrade so they run together.

If the guild leader is inactive, it shows a clear sign that the leader doesn't have much care for the guild and just wants the "status" of leader or owning a guild. I'm not pointing out people that are leaders and have a valid reason to be inactive, so long as the members know why and when the leader can be around to manage guild.

Ego MAY be a part of a guild's failure but if the guild is composed of elitists, you won't see much failure. The only time I've seen this is if some of the players cannot keep up with better gear, the elitists either kick the "noobs" or leave entirely to form their own guild.

Duoing is not so bad but why would you join a guild if you can do most of the dungeons with your partner? But, most of the people I've seen that duo fall into the elitist group and it doesn't change much really. If the people that do duo can function with the guild as much as the two people can handle their dungeons, the problem won't surface.

Rare drops, I see no reason why members in the guild should profit from rare drops in dungeon runs that they did not join, unless the drops are sold (hopefully under a discount) or the members that ran are very generous. Rare drops should be chosen by - If it's a piece that a certain member can use/need in their class - if no one can use/need then either sell to guildie/give or divide the profits by selling. That is, if that scenario does not fall into elitist guild.

Activeness, Never join guilds that 70% of the members are inactive. Shows the guild recruits for numbers instead of quality. Leaders should recruit people who are mostly active a couple hours DURING the week and more during weekends. This way, people will be online during the week to farm/grind/dungeon and the guild will still keep the core of activeness to stabilize the guild.

Power hunger. Leaders or make people admins/moderator that cannot help but feel like having a bit of "power" means they are better than anyone else. Admins should be made by vote of the guild since they will be the one dealing with those players. Leader may think they did a good job by making a certain player admin while he's away but the players are the one that knows who they can trust to deal with drama and other circumstances.

Drama. There's a few general examples here that usually kills the atmosphere for everyone. Main ones are power hungry leader/admin, elitists, new members that are not used to other member's personalities, online relationships (aka dating). Again, elitists usually stick together so they really don't interfere with casual gamers.

Language barriers. If you don't understand English/Spanish/French, join a guild that the members do. If you join a English dominant guild, PLEASE have a good sense to know good English enough to communicate. I cannot stress this enough to join guilds that can understand it's members. I would not join a guild that does not speak English or French, how will you get answers if there's any problems? Or communicate during dungeon runs?

Communication is a pretty huge factor, guilds that are solid on having a website and/or voice service shows that they are committed to stay in touch with their members. If your guild is new and you see people are starting to join and they are good members, try making a free hosted forum and use a free voice server like RaidCall. Yes, it's free and may not do everything you want but if guild fails, then you didn't waste money.

Recruiting. As much as new guilds want members and recruit people, try being a bit "picky" with members and not take a bunch of people you don't know. Set a level, no need to be uber leveled if you're a new guild. Try maybe level 50+ since it's pretty easy to level now. At 50 the player have a good basic on what their class does and how their skills plays out in the environment. Ask how many hours a week they play during school time, it's not something you can offend people with. You want your guild to work so set yourself if you're an elitist guild or casual. It's not bad being picky, ask around if the player is a scammer, hacker, etc. If you want your guild to have a good reputation, that's the time to start. another thing to consider is the age sensitivity. Be mindful of the kids in game. Try recruiting someone that is a bit mature, I've seen 15 year olds more mature than 40 year olds.

Trust your admins. Before you give any control to your admins, give a time period on when to give them access to your guild bank. Yes you want the bank to be accessible but make sure you fully trust those that have access to not steal your stuff. Storage is for the guild entirely, so it affects more than one and can literally push back a guild if the items are very useful.

KOS/PK/PVP guilds. If you're not into that, don't join. Easy.

And elitists may be s to people but without them, guides and videos on how to complete dungeons or where a certain item is dropped or that awesome piece of gear you want and saved up wouldn't be around if not for them. So try to be lenient with them, okay some boast about it but they put time and money into their character to be where they are.

I think I got all the points. If I'm missing one, let me know. o.O My guild have most of those issues but its whatever. Everyone is bad :(

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 09:51 AM
My guild have most of those issues but its whatever. Everyone is bad :(

If you guys can work around the issues then it's not really a problem. c:

So your guild falls under communication and trust/respect.

I knew I forgot something.

Hackers/botters/scammers/cheaters etc. Whatever you may call them, if the core of the guild consist of them. As much as you love your guild, if they're banned the guild will fall. Usually the people that do cheat are the geared people that help/sell and make the market and at the same time, can ruin a guild reputation and it will affect your own. You may not be a hacker but a known hacker and the guild he-/she is in will be affected. If they hide it really well and they're banned, then it's not a huge infection unless someone else makes a thread and constantly makes a huge deal about it if the members/leader are unaware of the issue.

Peaches
01-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Real life kills guilds

Tons of guilds have died out by all the members quitting for things like school, jobs, getting married, etc.

MamaMiaYoe
01-18-2013, 09:56 AM
omg it is really a wall of text. But good points. :)

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
omg it is really a wall of text. But good points. :)

Yeah, it's both for FPS and MMOs. I've seen really good guilds just blow up for stupid things.

Also added a multi game section.

Tenrai
01-18-2013, 10:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 10:06 AM
U lie Jess you joined a dead guild with a lazy leader thats never on and who likes to solo/duo stuff lol

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

I had a huge 90's flash back and had to look for those glasses and it made me feel old D:

Fack u mang.

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:08 AM
U lie Jess you joined a dead guild with a lazy leader thats never on and who likes to solo/duo stuff lol

I joined the guild because you're awesome.

I respect you as a guild leader and a friend now. You help out guildies as much as you can when you come back from work and mange your personal life with our kid. You don't shove your leadership EVER in your member's faces, you don't make anyone less skilled/geared feel like shiit. You respect your members and don't force them to level or gear up to fill your online ego with a badass guild. Hell, I die 10+ times in a dungeon that's suppose to be my level and you don't make me feel like trash. I luv ya man. c:

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Take all that back people gonna think I'm nice or something lol

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:16 AM

You're still an ass. But a lovable one. ;D

Notavi
01-18-2013, 10:21 AM
If you guys can work around the issues then it's not really a problem. c:

So your guild falls under communication and trust/respect.

I knew I forgot something.

Hackers/botters/scammers/cheaters etc. Whatever you may call them, if the core of the guild consist of them. As much as you love your guild, if they're banned the guild will fall. Usually the people that do cheat are the geared people that help/sell and make the market and at the same time, can ruin a guild reputation and it will affect your own. You may not be a hacker but a known hacker and the guild he-/she is in will be affected. If they hide it really well and they're banned, then it's not a huge infection unless someone else makes a thread and constantly makes a huge deal about it if the members/leader are unaware of the issue. No, my guild falls under inactive and guild leader being inactive . I trust and respect all of them lol. We communitcate veryy well also.

Tenrai
01-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Guild Killer:
Apathy
Lack of community
No oriented goals
Core groups and player bonds
Having individuals with a short attention span within a group of patient individuals
No schedule, organization

*When starting a guild, massive zerg recruiting is an instant guild killer.

concept:
http://www.mysecurecyberspace.com/articles/statistics-trends/pyramidscheme.png
*Guilds are identical to that of a pyramid scheme with a little more informative description in how to processes players. To start this you need to manage resources, and jobs through a very systematic criteria.

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Guild Killer:
Apathy
Lack of community
No oriented goals
Core groups and player bonds
Having individuals with a short attention span within a group of patient individuals
No schedule, organization

*When starting a guild, massive zerg recruiting is an instant guild killer.

concept:
http://www.mysecurecyberspace.com/articles/statistics-trends/pyramidscheme.png
*Guilds are identical to that of a pyramid scheme with a little more informative description in how to processes players. To start this you need to manage resources, and jobs through a very systematic criteria.

I mentioned all and detailed the points before.

No, my guild falls under inactive and guild leader being inactive . I trust and respect all of them lol. We communitcate veryy well also.

If you still get what you need from game and still work with them then no problems. My points were people that simply play this game and have problems. If your scenario doesn't require to change guild, and you have no problem running with friends then it's a good guild.

We don't NEED guilds, it's just fun to have.

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Nothing wrong with Zerg recruiting as long as you weed out the bad and keep the good
My co leaders are great with getting rid of the bad lol

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:29 AM
Nothing wrong with Zerg recruiting as long as you weed out the bad and keep the good

I only noticed earlier today you had those since no one acts superior in guild. o.O

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-18-2013, 10:36 AM
alot of things can kill a guild
actually the number one thing that can kill a guild is . . . . . . . poor team spirit and lack of communication

it never fails

oh and i know that this might sound weird but
in some cases drama can actually make your guild stronger
and more close

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:40 AM
actually the number one thing that can kill a guild is . . . . . . . poor team spirit and lack of communication

it never fails

You didn't read my huge post. D:

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 10:41 AM
I only noticed earlier today you had those since no one acts superior in guild. o.O

Haha you lie you have met tatas lol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-18-2013, 10:42 AM
You didn't read my huge post. D:
just woke up so i skipped reading the last pages xD

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 10:43 AM
Haha you lie you have met tatas lol

Yeah but I didn't know she was a co-leader. o.O

just woke up so i skipped reading the last pages xD

It's glorious. ;-;

forumtwizzler
01-18-2013, 10:44 AM

i heard my epic damage can blow useless crappy nubs such as you and your guildies at a 1v50 (if you have that many players) rofl.

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 10:44 AM

it never fails

oh and i know that this might sound weird but
in some cases drama can actually make your guild stronger
and more close

I have a few that text or fb me with questions when I'm not on so got that covered lol

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 10:52 AM
i heard my epic damage can blow useless crappy nubs such as you and your guildies O_O on a 1v50 (if you have that many players) rofl.
Unlike you I don't need to feed my ego by maxing cc and spending all my free time on a game
Granted I do spend some cash on it but I get better joys in life outta my cash and time with my cars
As for your 1v50 comment don't write checks you can't cash

Valdoroth
01-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Communication is probably the #1 reason.
I say this bcs trust comes from communication.
Running stuff requires you to communicate with guildies.
Not being honest is lack of communication.
Drama is almost always by lack of understanding bcs not enough communication or refusal to communicate.

Selfishness is probably the other one. Hackers, scammers, and the simply greedy people fall under this catagory (which forms cliques and groups that ignore others).

Also, sometimes merging kills a guild ( I lost mine basically doing that and only a few were still remaining in the merged, and mine was pretty successful and we were pretty close)

LiveDirT
01-18-2013, 11:11 AM

can i join your guild =]

Sea
01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
-core members add ppl to "help" but is actually to take advantage of them,members realize it and either leave,take advantage of the guild or both members and core start acting like dbag like ignoring and answering whenever they feel like it and shiz.
-also there cant be to many epic ppl together in 1 guild as in merger,even when members dont say it they are just trying to surpass the other and in a way "hate".
-sometimes ppl join guilds expecting to run dungeons whenever they feel like it and guild leader/all members will be down for it "all the time",when ppl cant cuz they busy or something they blame the guild as lazy or fail lol.
-i know thats normal to happen but it can make other members left alone.ppl in guild got their own ppl to run dungeons and do stuffs,like they running something and instead of pming they say in guild chat "hey you lets run this this this and this"ppl ask if they can join and they say no,in a way i understand they trying to get profit by doing a small party run but also it makes them look like s and that follows the hate i was talking about.

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
can i join your guild =]

Haha tri you would get bored lol

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 11:20 AM
can i join your guild =]

No.

Lulu
01-18-2013, 11:49 AM
i heard my epic damage can blow useless crappy nubs such as you and your guildies at a 1v50 (if you have that many players) rofl.
Wanna have an epen wrestling match with me?

Lord Kronius
01-18-2013, 01:30 PM
Take your shirts off first!!

edgarh
01-18-2013, 01:36 PM
This basically sums it up. Ive had same experiences. Mostly stupid people and bad leadership but the players with to big of an ego to help aren't to far behind. People in this game need to change so that the game becomes more active and populated. One of my theories is that the main reason or one of the biggest reasons why this game is inactive or isn't as active as it should be is because of the terrible community that act like they're gods.

If people need to learn one thing from one of the most respected player(s) AKA. Romp and XI is their attitude. These guys are so humble and friendly despite how great they are @ the game. Romp never fails to SP me, not once and the dude is chill as heck. You ask others and they reply with "F-Off" I'm not sure where everyone got the idea that being a rude, and disrespectful person made you cool.

forumtwizzler
01-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Unlike you I don't need to feed my ego by maxing cc and spending all my free time on a game
Granted I do spend some cash on it but I get better joys in life outta my cash and time with my cars
As for your 1v50 comment don't write checks you can't cash

i own everything better thn you own irl and make in a month what you make in a lifetime. it is insignificantly irrelevant just like your little matchboxes on sticks are insignificant in a gaming forum. i am trolling you 'cuz i have a bigger epeon and enjoy being a dkhead out of your worthless guild and cabal character i can blast without an effort.

Valdoroth
01-18-2013, 01:58 PM
Wanna have an epen wrestling match with me?I'd rather a real one than an epen. I'm a little rusty though so you have a better chance :P

i own everything better thn you own irl and make in a month what you make in a lifetime. it is insignificantly irrelevant just like your little matchboxes on sticks are insignificant in a gaming forum. i am trolling you 'cuz i have a bigger epeon and enjoy being a dkhead out of your worthless guild and cabal character i can blast without an effort.
Then why are you playing Cabal and not a "better quality -newer" one that costs more bcs you can afford it?

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Love the ignorance of people like you that think like that you know nothing about me and assume you are better kinda funny and I seriously doubt you can hold a candle to the things I own or the cash I bring in your just trying to make yourself seem good on a forum cause you fail in life and more then likely don't have one since all you do is play
I'd hope you could kill me since I'm not even max level and don't live on this game like some people but hell give it a shot bring it on
Any time you wanna prove your car is better then my toy bring it to phx ill race you for pink slips and send ya walking home

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Love the ignorance of people like you that think like that you know nothing about me and assume you are better kinda funny and I seriously doubt you can hold a candle to the things I own or the cash I bring in your just trying to make yourself seem good on a forum cause you fail in life and more then likely don't have one since all you do is play
I'd hope you could kill me since I'm not even max level and don't live on this game like some people but hell give it a shot bring it on
Any time you wanna prove your car is better then my toy bring it to phx ill race you for pink slips and send ya walking home

Does this mean I'm getting a new car from that race papa bear?

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Does this mean I'm getting a new car from that race papa bear?

Wouldn't be much of a race I doubt he has anything that makes enough power to pull the front wheels off the ground like mine :)
He is all no life epeen nothing more

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Wouldn't be much of a race I doubt he has anything that makes enough power to pull the front wheels off the ground like mine :)
He is all no life epeen nothing more

Well I need spare parts for this go kart I'm making. The small engine should be good enough.

Notavi
01-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Its sad that you guys are comparing E-peen, obviously if you have ever talked to Zero, he have the biggest e-peen.
Comeon, his real name is Long for a reason

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 03:02 PM
I've known long since the good ol days never had any issues with him no need too lol

Lulu
01-18-2013, 03:14 PM
I've known long since the good ol days never had any issues with him no need too lol
I don't think I directed my message to anyone but the terrorist robot.

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 03:34 PM
And I noticed he ignored you lol

forumtwizzler
01-18-2013, 04:05 PM

what getting trashed 30-0 in our last re-match, re-re-match and re-re-re-match wasn't enough ???

Lulu
01-18-2013, 04:09 PM
what getting trashed 30-0 in our last re-match, re-re-match and re-re-re-match wasn't enough ???
There you go again, making up random numbers. Yet when I call you out you /afk faster then gokus instant tranmission, and that s instant.

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 04:10 PM

This is the kind of attitude that ruins guild reputations.

forumtwizzler
01-18-2013, 04:26 PM
There you go again, making up random numbers. Yet when I call you out you /afk faster then gokus instant tranmission, and that s instant.

you owning worthless gaming characters like CptnHowdy and listless nipplerugs in venus who never freestyle to handle your 1 mile/dash fade to me is insignificant.
honestly , 30-0 is just a random number. truth is i lost count of the streaks of wins i made w/o losing ...

so in our next re-re-re-re-match please try to get a win before it runs to 10-0 again 'k ??? thx.

Lucifer
01-18-2013, 04:27 PM
This is the kind of attitude that ruins guild reputations.
lol what a perfect example. Much worse than a Fiery which is sad

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
lol what a perfect example. Much worse than a Fiery which is sad

I don't get this part.

Lucifer
01-18-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't get this part.
It's about an egotistic FA like him back then who loves to talk about how good he is and blah blah blah my usd>your pixel character which sounds pathetic

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 04:37 PM
It's about an egotistic FA like him back then who loves to talk about how good he is and blah blah blah my usd>your pixel character which sounds pathetic

An elitist. Gotcha.

Lucifer
01-18-2013, 04:40 PM
An elitist. Gotcha.
Yeah, ppl like him will drag you down to that pitiful level, and beat you with experience. So it's better to just ignore him and laugh for being a try hard :D Don't need to feed the troll.

Triplethreat
01-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Its sad that you guys are comparing E-peen, obviously if you have ever talked to Zero, he have the biggest e-peen.
Comeon, his real name is Long for a reason

Is his middle name Duck and last name Dong?

Valdoroth
01-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Yeah, ppl like him will drag you down to that pitiful level, and beat you with experience. So it's better to just ignore him and laugh for being a try hard :D Don't need to feed the troll.
So true.

CandiCoatted
01-18-2013, 04:53 PM
O.o

Sprite
01-18-2013, 04:55 PM
sup what did i miss

edgarh
01-18-2013, 05:06 PM
This is what im talking about lol. People get so caught up on the drama and forget completely that this is just a game. You guys are completely off topic... this just turned into a flame fest close thread.

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 05:06 PM
sup what did i miss

My glass since I'm thirsty.

This is what im talking about lol. People get so caught up on the drama and forget completely that this is just a game. You guys are completely off topic... this just turned into a flame fest close thread.

Naw. It mostly showed the worse example on who to avoid having your guild. It was an experiment, too bad the guinea pig didn't realize it. Part of our plan!

Sprite
01-18-2013, 05:51 PM
every guild im in flourishes :)

Berserk_Fury
01-18-2013, 06:34 PM
every guild im in flourishes :)

Weren't you in evoL that died?

edgarh
01-18-2013, 06:44 PM
My glass since I'm thirsty.

Naw. It mostly showed the worse example on who to avoid having your guild. It was an experiment, too bad the guinea pig didn't realize it. Part of our plan!
lollllll. Sprite been slacking off again? I heard he was a bad slave when i made that trade for him.

Lulu
01-18-2013, 07:13 PM
I don't get this part.
You obvious are new, fiery = shuhabibi's idol. Most legit fa ever played

Sprite
01-18-2013, 07:23 PM
Weren't you in evoL that died?

FOR THE TIME THAT I'M IN IT***

fixed :<

SouthWind
01-18-2013, 07:37 PM
q rico

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 08:13 PM
You obvious are new, fiery = shuhabibi's idol. Most legit fa ever played

I just got back in Dec after 3 years gone. Didn't you read my first post?

Lulu
01-18-2013, 08:50 PM
I just got back in Dec after 3 years gone. Didn't you read my first post?
Yeah I go watch everything you post and I live on forums, what am I man girl?

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Yeah I go watch everything you post and I live on forums, what am I man girl?

No but the thread is still there saying "back after 3 years" or whatever. ;-;

IFrost
01-18-2013, 09:29 PM

that was a wicked BUrN!!!!

forumtwizzler
01-18-2013, 10:51 PM

Muhammad I think your ego is getting out of hand. I won't lie I get carried away too. I think you're a nice guy I disagree with you on things but I don't speak about it. As of late, you seem to brag so much about these people you "beat". I admit I did lose a bit to you in freestyle pvp, ... trying to not be mediocre anymore! ;)

wasn't this you ? LAWL. don't kid yourself okay ? I really lost count of the number of times you kept dying because your 1 mile dash / fade / camp and eating lances gets pretty boring and a routine kill. specially now that my network doesn't lag anymore. you have asked for too many re-matches and all of them end up the same.

as for gears. here is a small summary.

2x 14 amp gears

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/ampgear1_zpsd9c2ec02.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/ampgear2_zps8c993e26.jpg

15x FA 40/7 siggy orb & 24/12 crystal - given by krfraiz in return for the 3x7 amp fc pieces +11 (was +7 at the time) when i quit as FS over 2 years ago. he was using them / traded them on his current fs.

7amp mcr glove - traded with iHash for 1.5b and added amp scroll to it. (after GM gave me the scroll for winning an event)

14 amp boots - screen shot above.

2x40/7topaz - bought with alz after getting 6b from ICUBlink for 40/7siggy orb

40/7 siggy helmet - rate scroll - traded with HeikV for mcr siggy suit which was crafted

mcr scroll #2 bought for 1.5b and i was bid with that WA friend of EvilAi... can't remember his name.

3 slotting my bike with attack - went to Venus and bought each scroll for 60-90m. Took me 3 tries to 3rd slot it

All this explains my current gear set and they are legit.

and before all the items traded above i made a trade which i regret - that too was selling off a certain gear to someone and purchasing an item. it's significantly minor but this is my mistake and it's been more than a year. i admit, i shouldn't have and i moved on, as for an FA gearing from osm to +15 fc pieces in like 2 months, that sounds pretty shady.

BamOwnage
01-18-2013, 11:10 PM
u lie jess you joined a dead guild with a lazy leader thats never on and who likes to solo/duo stuff lol

lol

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 11:20 PM
since ima broke whore ill leave some stuff for you

totaled this one in a dui didnt batt a eye
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/156672_10150140493527501_5927186_n_zpsba56ea80.jpg

bought this one cash 2 days later
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/162615_10150140493547501_8132935_n_zpsf33194c0.jpg

also own this one
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/69581_10150140493492501_5805591_n_zpsa53a6d52.jpg

pick of the dash in this one
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/431286_10150854672497501_2064604743_n_zps76dca6f7. jpg

pic of the front of my house
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/385990_10150532868597501_437380454_n_zpsd3fe8e58.j pg

my toyhttp://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/155554_10150140532432501_4101623_n_zps7888c71d.jpg

this is what 10 g looks like

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/image_zpse6946df4.jpg

come get some

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/156915_10150140528987501_4742067_n_zps3ba232fc.jpg

but you right ima broke and you make way more then me

Jessifer
01-18-2013, 11:31 PM
dat red pony is mine. c:

whitetrash
01-18-2013, 11:40 PM
:)

BamOwnage
01-18-2013, 11:58 PM
while im at it this is some of the work i do in my down time i bet i sold this car for more then you make in 6 months
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/IMG_0154_zpse18fc4cc.jpg

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/IMG_0155_zpsd5cb26a5.jpg

me drunk as hell in vegas
and in before you say im fat ugly have no life and cant get tail always said id never post myself but here ya go

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/179586_10151222515562501_1366892780_n_zps35b7b214. jpg

what else you got son ?

why so q for trashy

Sea
01-19-2013, 12:20 AM

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/156672_10150140493527501_5927186_n_zpsba56ea80.jpg

bought this one cash 2 days later
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/162615_10150140493547501_8132935_n_zpsf33194c0.jpg

also own this one
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/69581_10150140493492501_5805591_n_zpsa53a6d52.jpg

pick of the dash in this one
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/431286_10150854672497501_2064604743_n_zps76dca6f7. jpg

pic of the front of my house
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/385990_10150532868597501_437380454_n_zpsd3fe8e58.j pg

my toyhttp://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/155554_10150140532432501_4101623_n_zps7888c71d.jpg

this is what 10 g looks like

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/image_zpse6946df4.jpg

come get some

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q673/whitetrash1969/156915_10150140528987501_4742067_n_zps3ba232fc.jpg

but you right ima broke and you make way more then me

umm i have really good memory and i would never forget the pic of that black falcon bro.i am 100% sure that pic together with the others where posted on this forum like 3 years ago sadly cant find the thread.

LeftySlayer
01-19-2013, 12:21 AM
use some common sense is all i can say....play the game, dont let the game play you XD.

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 05:57 AM

Pretty sure DUI make's you loose your license and go to jail. So you wouldn't be buying another mustang for a while after.

Lord Kronius
01-19-2013, 06:33 AM
Wow that car looks nice q_q

whitetrash
01-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Sea I've posted the midnight blue mustang before and maybe the falcon the stang I built when I was 18 the falcon I've had had quite a few years now just keep changing motors and can't decide what color I wanna paint it

Fury you obviously have never bought a new car they can care less about a licence even less so when there is no financing involved
Also you can legally drive in az for 15 days after the dui in that time you can request a hearing from the DMV to keep your licence until your convicted
Jail time does not again come till convicted
Glad you open your mouth about things you don't know anything about

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Sea I've posted the midnight blue mustang before and maybe the falcon the stang I built when I was 18 the falcon I've had had quite a few years now just keep changing motors and can't decide what color I wanna paint it

Fury you obviously have never bought a new car they can care less about a licence even less so when there is no financing involved
Also you can legally drive in az for 15 days after the dui in that time you can request a hearing from the DMV to keep your licence until your convicted

Why are your pictures from different neighborhoods? And if you're as rich as you're trying to make it sound, why does your house look like complete trash, especially counting that you live in AZ where houses are dirt cheap.

Peaches
01-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Why are your pictures from different neighborhoods? And if you're as rich as you're trying to make it sound, why does your house look like complete trash, especially counting that you live in AZ where houses are dirt cheap.

All houses in AZ look like trash; that's just the effect that the sun has on the paint, the ground, and the (lack of) green landscape. Most people just have stones in front of their house, where a house in a different state would normally have grass.

LeftySlayer
01-19-2013, 07:39 AM
caffy is so pro!

Peaches
01-19-2013, 07:45 AM
caffy is so pro!

>:

whitetrash
01-19-2013, 08:15 AM
Lets see maybe because I worked for a company that transferred me roughly once a year instead of driving a hour to work and back I would move not a bad deal the company paid for the move everytime
Didn't acctully buy one till I quit that job for that reason
Glad you can tell trash by carport and garage pics you must be be right
And yea sorry ill stick with my 180k house I don't like the snobs in the higher end parts of town

whitetrash
01-19-2013, 08:18 AM
All houses in AZ look like trash; that's just the effect that the sun has on the paint, the ground, and the (lack of) green landscape. Most people just have stones in front of their house, where a house in a different state would normally have grass.

What's grass :D
Yes the heat and sun out here are brutal on everything

Jessifer
01-19-2013, 08:41 AM
What's grass :D
Yes the heat and sun out here are brutal on everything

I love my Canadian snow. c:

Peaches
01-19-2013, 08:53 AM
I love my Canadian snow. c:

http://i.imgur.com/yXj8z.gif

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 08:59 AM
Lets see maybe because I worked for a company that transferred me roughly once a year instead of driving a hour to work and back I would move not a bad deal the company paid for the move everytime
Didn't acctully buy one till I quit that job for that reason
Glad you can tell trash by carport and garage pics you must be be right
And yea sorry ill stick with my 180k house I don't like the snobs in the higher end parts of town

> doesn't like the snobs in higher end parts of town
> acts like a rich snob

logic

whitetrash
01-19-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm actually real humble normally just don't like people that think they know me and have no clue running there mouth I do real well for myself it's all good

And it's more of a side job reason of the no snob thing they tend to be bothersome with loud cars and like to call the cops I've learned my lesson lol don't live in high end areas or places with a hoa :)

Peaches
01-19-2013, 09:21 AM
I has negative money :(

Sea
01-19-2013, 10:17 AM

i love that car man lol ,well the design.i have a chevy camaro 2012 the design is pretty a like lol
and keep it black man.... :)

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm actually real humble normally just don't like people that think they know me and have no clue running there mouth I do real well for myself it's all good

And it's more of a side job reason of the no snob thing they tend to be bothersome with loud cars and like to call the cops I've learned my lesson lol don't live in high end areas or places with a hoa :)

And I just don't like when people try to show off about what they might or might not have in real life while on a video game forum. I have nothing specifically against you, just your car post annoyed the hell out of me.

whitetrash
01-19-2013, 11:21 AM
i love that car man lol ,well the design.i have a chevy camaro 2012 the design is pretty a like lol
and keep it black man.... :)

Black cars in az = bad idea :)

Jessifer
01-19-2013, 12:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yXj8z.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ac8edb7a8f1596b9024abfd9de650c60/tumblr_mgubp78xg91qeablwo1_500.jpg

And I just don't like when people try to show off about what they might or might not have in real life while on a video game forum. I have nothing specifically against you, just your car post annoyed the hell out of me.

So you agree with the retard calling Trashy out with his "pro" screenshots? Trashy answered the retard's allegations. You need to look into logic more. :|

Lulu
01-19-2013, 01:23 PM
wasn't this you ? LAWL. don't kid yourself okay ? I really lost count of the number of times you kept dying because your 1 mile dash / fade / camp and eating lances gets pretty boring and a routine kill. specially now that my network doesn't lag anymore. you have asked for too many re-matches and all of them end up the same.

as for gears. here is a small summary.

2x 14 amp gears

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/ampgear1_zpsd9c2ec02.jpg

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/ampgear2_zps8c993e26.jpg

15x FA 40/7 siggy orb & 24/12 crystal - given by krfraiz in return for the 3x7 amp fc pieces +11 (was +7 at the time) when i quit as FS over 2 years ago. he was using them / traded them on his current fs.

7amp mcr glove - traded with iHash for 1.5b and added amp scroll to it. (after GM gave me the scroll for winning an event)

14 amp boots - screen shot above.

2x40/7topaz - bought with alz after getting 6b from ICUBlink for 40/7siggy orb

40/7 siggy helmet - rate scroll - traded with HeikV for mcr siggy suit which was crafted

mcr scroll #2 bought for 1.5b and i was bid with that WA friend of EvilAi... can't remember his name.

3 slotting my bike with attack - went to Venus and bought each scroll for 60-90m. Took me 3 tries to 3rd slot it

All this explains my current gear set and they are legit.

and before all the items traded above i made a trade which i regret - that too was selling off a certain gear to someone and purchasing an item. it's significantly minor but this is my mistake and it's been more than a year. i admit, i shouldn't have and i moved on, as for an FA gearing from osm to +15 fc pieces in like 2 months, that sounds pretty shady.
You, buy, alz, and, you're, still, bad. If a friend of mine were to buy my with fa with usd I wouldn't go saying he bought it with usd, I'd say I gave it to him too, like chaosomega did with you, but I could be wrong. I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse and and saving it until a good piece of gear I want comes out. I used stit +7 amp boots for like what 7 months even though I could've bought sig, like where do you think the money I get from dungeons/reselling goes to? In any case, when you're ready to act like you're DarrkD over forums hit me up for a nice 1v1 pvp freestyle/pk whatever I'll record it ^_^

Jessifer
01-19-2013, 02:14 PM
im pr0 cabal wit my ub3r base dupst3p pl4yl1st

Sprite
01-19-2013, 03:49 PM
You, buy, alz, and, you're, still, bad. If a friend of mine were to buy my with fa with usd I wouldn't go saying he bought it with usd, I'd say I gave it to him too, like chaosomega did with you, but I could be wrong. I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse and and saving it until a good piece of gear I want comes out. I used stit +7 amp boots for like what 7 months even though I could've bought sig, like where do you think the money I get from dungeons/reselling goes to? In any case, when you're ready to act like you're DarrkD over forums hit me up for a nice 1v1 pvp freestyle/pk whatever I'll record it ^_^

tell me when and where this is going down

forumtwizzler
01-19-2013, 03:52 PM
You, buy, alz, and, you're, still, bad. If a friend of mine were to buy my with fa with usd I wouldn't go saying he bought it with usd, I'd say I gave it to him too, like chaosomega did with you, but I could be wrong. I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse and and saving it until a good piece of gear I want comes out. I used stit +7 amp boots for like what 7 months even though I could've bought sig, like where do you think the money In any case, when you're ready to act like you're DarrkD over forums hit me up for a nice 1v1 pvp freestyle/pk whatever I'll record it ^_^

chaosomega gave me the FA just like I gave him my FS gears and FB, geared with 3x fc pieces +7 (equiv. to +11 today)+ accessories and at that time they were worth - a lot. i told him i would be back someday but he traded the pieces already to gear his own fs. he honored his words by giving the FA and gave me 2 solid weapons at the time on a 15x FA at honor 9. the rest of the gears on me and the trades involved for all my current gears are listed above with screen shots, and don't tell me those are fake and you are imagining the screenshots [ page 8 of this forum] ??? so your claims are bogus and to divert your own story, either about your gears, or your denial of losing countless freestyle pvp or both.

"I get from dungeons/reselling goes to?"
"I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse"

1. dungeon farming : higher gears would help you dungeon / farm faster. those who farm frequently, gear up as soon as possible.

2. the part where you go about ranting on reselling, or keeping alz in your warehouse ... you said you had no gears right ? what did you resell ?

your own words are contradictory. in addition, i also heard from the boot seller (hipapapa as his smurf acc) that you offered up to 12b in straight alz >_< and it wasn't some story from a second person. i heard this first hand, myself. now beyond this, going from osm to 5 pieces of crafted forcium gears, including weapons +15ed , in 2 months would sound bad to anyone. people aren't stupid.

you have said the same thing to Turco because his fb control is superior to you by 100 folds. want another ss ? the other part you were claiming where i was making up random counts and in denial of beating you in freestyle : i brought up your own past quotes, where you admit of being beaten again, you contradicted yourself.

Peaches
01-19-2013, 04:14 PM
I thought Zero and Mooham were frands

And why does every thread, including a "What destroys a guild" thread, turns into a Fiery-style 'I'm the best FA' thread. This never happens with WA's and BL's and WI's and FS's :|

Jessifer
01-19-2013, 05:04 PM

And why does every thread, including a "What destroys a guild" thread, turns into a Fiery-style 'I'm the best FA' thread. This never happens with WA's and BL's and WI's and FS's :|

Because some FA's are 12 year old COD players thinking MMOs with bows and arrows are MMOFPS games.

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 05:11 PM

Neiro best FA

Peaches
01-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Neiro best FA

I'll give you that

Marth
01-19-2013, 06:14 PM
No, my guild falls under inactive and guild leader being inactive . I trust and respect all of them lol. We communitcate veryy well also.
Dang I'm sorry!!

IFrost
01-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Because some FA's are 12 year old COD players thinking MMOs with bows and arrows are MMOFPS games.

Cathy missed one class best fb ahhaha

Lulu
01-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Dang I'm sorry!!
DarrkD and Marth #1 guild leaders :(

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 07:01 PM

Because every FB topic turns into every other class yelling about root being op.

Peaches
01-19-2013, 07:07 PM

I left out FB on purpose

RIP Turdco

EvilAi
01-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Because every FB topic turns into every other class yelling about root being op.
ppl should try Aion and pvp with sorc, root/sleep/tree. FB's root is nothing ;)

Berserk_Fury
01-19-2013, 07:49 PM

It's different though. On aion classes like sorc and ranger actually need CC in order to survive, because otherwise if a glad is able to just run right at them, they stand no chance. SM on the other hand is op (or at least was op when I still played).

IFrost
01-19-2013, 09:29 PM

oh damn you're right.

Lulu
01-19-2013, 09:39 PM
I don't make enemies with fbs. They always win :( and they can also run. TOO OP

zzeke
01-19-2013, 10:46 PM
It's different though. On aion classes like sorc and ranger actually need CC in order to survive, because otherwise if a glad is able to just run right at them, they stand no chance. SM on the other hand is op (or at least was op when I still played).
chain fear op...

edgarh
01-19-2013, 11:27 PM

This is what i was wondering... Every thread turns into a flame fest lol. People like to act tough on the internet but i can bet most of them don't have the guts to speak their minds if it were a face to face situation. People just gotta chill out in this game. Take things way to serious. Either chill or stop talking and get the PVP'S going so one of you can shut the other up already and have bragging rights.

Ash
01-20-2013, 03:02 AM
drama/gears/members doesnt destroy a guild, only the guild leader can.
careless guild leader - lazy, or dont have enough time for game
dumb guild leader - having problem to observe and read, not capable to prevent or solve.
there is no way u can control a player 100% even if that person is ur closest/oldest/most loyal member.
all kinds of poop is gonna happen everyday especially in a big guild. so the ability of solving problems will determine how long ur guild last.
in this case (core member stole gears / alz from guild bank), the guild leader failed to see that coming then failed again to solve the problem, so the guild fall apart.

Jessifer
01-20-2013, 08:42 AM
drama/gears/members doesnt destroy a guild, only the guild leader can.
careless guild leader - lazy, or dont have enough time for game
dumb guild leader - having problem to observe and read, not capable to prevent or solve.
there is no way u can control a player 100% even if that person is ur closest/oldest/most loyal member.
all kinds of poop is gonna happen everyday especially in a big guild. so the ability of solving problems will determine how long ur guild last.
in this case (core member stole gears / alz from guild bank), the guild leader failed to see that coming then failed again to solve the problem, so the guild fall apart.

So in your logic, if all the members left a guild and only the leader remains, it's still a successful guild?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-20-2013, 09:21 AM
So in your logic, if all the members left a guild and only the leader remains, it's still a successful guild?
well in very rare cases yes . . . but in ash's case no

Ash
01-20-2013, 06:23 PM
u wouldnt call urself a parent when u have no kids, empty house =/= family.
1 kid = 1 problem, 100 kids = 100 problems
guild leader isnt about having power but clean up mess
thats why there are many many smalls guilds but only few big guilds. cuz not everyone have the time/energy/ability to manage a big guild.
all guilds were once a good guild at some point, just depends on how long u last.
for those guilds that are still doing well after years, that means the guild leader is capable of handling problems at all kinds of situation so far.

Zebracal
01-20-2013, 08:49 PM
For me aside for the drama, the reason why guilds are slowly being inactive is because of miss communication, insecurities, jealousy, and probably pride of egos.

What started like a family, which was fun and active, and in the long run they turned to be like a corporation where politics and gossip is always to be the topic.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-20-2013, 09:13 PM
thats why there are many many smalls guilds but only few big guilds. cuz not everyone have the time/energy/ability to manage a big guild.
all guilds were once a good guild at some point, just depends on how long u last.
for those guilds that are still doing well after years, that means the guild leader is capable of handling problems at all kinds of situation so far.

lolz there are flaws in that logic

EvilAi
01-20-2013, 09:31 PM
SM is still OP, and glad is a OP melee [smart one]

DivineExorcist
01-20-2013, 10:40 PM
I think that drama actually used to hold guilds together and make things more fun, mainly because you could actually pk people without worrying about 2 hours of jail time. When they fixed the bug people did not want to go to jail and tbh that killed the actual fighting aspect of the drama ( which is the fun part). Now every1 just talks and talks and talks no 1 ever fights. "I don't wanna go to jail" one of the most used excuses. Bm3 did not help either, sure it made pve easy but imo it made the rest of the game worse. In all of the pvp aspects its bm3 spaming and that's it ; NW bm3 spam pk Bm3 spam....whoever is in bm3 wins imo that takes the fun out of it. Because of those things and some others the player vs player aspect of the game has lost almost all its appeal. its all BM3 now, im aware some ppl freestyel still ect..but against the same ppl everyday mostly guildies it gets boreing. I remembers Pking ppl years ago we would have disputes that lasted months and ofc guild "bonds" were pretty strong. Now ppl just guild hop all over the place cause it really doesn't matter no 1 is an enemy.

Sprite
01-21-2013, 01:16 AM
This thread still going?

elvie
01-21-2013, 07:27 AM

Sleep, tree, root break on dmg, with first 2 having cast time. You can also pot off root, slow. And if you r 5 lvl lower or crap weap, gl trying to cc them.

Meanwhile, lvl 100 can root 190 wiz hr 20 and
watch other jump him in war chan

Jessifer
01-21-2013, 09:46 AM
lolz there are flaws in that logic

I stopped reading it because her grammar makes me want to wring her neck.

MamaMiaYoe
01-21-2013, 11:30 AM
I think that drama actually used to hold guilds together and make things more fun, mainly because you could actually pk people without worrying about 2 hours of jail time. When they fixed the bug people did not want to go to jail and tbh that killed the actual fighting aspect of the drama ( which is the fun part). Now every1 just talks and talks and talks no 1 ever fights. "I don't wanna go to jail" one of the most used excuses. Bm3 did not help either, sure it made pve easy but imo it made the rest of the game worse. In all of the pvp aspects its bm3 spaming and that's it ; NW bm3 spam pk Bm3 spam....whoever is in bm3 wins imo that takes the fun out of it. Because of those things and some others the player vs player aspect of the game has lost almost all its appeal. its all BM3 now, im aware some ppl freestyel still ect..but against the same ppl everyday mostly guildies it gets boreing. I remembers Pking ppl years ago we would have disputes that lasted months and ofc guild "bonds" were pretty strong. Now ppl just guild hop all over the place cause it really doesn't matter no 1 is an enemy.

We need to learn how to embrace the changes. As we move on, more and more updates will be introduced and we got no choice but to live with it.

The drama that I talk about is the type that comes from a members personality or attitude towards people, how he causes discomfort to other members of his/her guild, it cannot be solved by pk'ing, as a matter of fact it can make things much worse in terms of people holding grudges and eventually coming up with an evil plan that might harm others. If I am to put myself to a guild leaders point of view, it will probably bother me to know that grudges are being held within my guild.

The reason why I brought up this topic, is because I have a "down to earth" guild leader in my not-so-famous-but-so-fun guild who needs guidance on implementing a system to make this guild more active. My issue is, I dont want to think for him and I'd say Ive done a good job of having him decide and really think of some plans on his own - I want 90% of his plans to come from his ideas and thoughts the remaining 10% is what me and some other members of his council can share. He has thought of some interesting events on his own and so far it worked to improve our guild activity.

One of the things that I told him is about gears as an issue of why people fight. I said gears drive some people nuts. It changes them. Once they get a taste of epic gears, they'll move on to something much greater, like leave the guild and move on to a more reputable or established guild. I've seen this happen and I've also seen how it could destroy a guild. People brag, steal, abandon their loyalty just to get those stuff to feel glorious.

Lulu
01-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Logic and ash don't go together.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Logic and ash don't go together.
zero will you have my babies? <3 :)

SkiYeon
01-21-2013, 03:17 PM

Where is my money

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Where is my money
child support <3

Valdoroth
01-21-2013, 07:27 PM
for those guilds that are still doing well after years, that means the guild leader is capable of handling problems at all kinds of situation so far.Apparently you've never heard of Seireitei who switch their GL once a year at least and still are successful and their GL is not always active.
Not caring about your guild also destroys a guild regardless of how much effort they put into it.
If you think kids are a problem, then you've not met many adults.

Sea
01-21-2013, 07:45 PM

+111
RIP DivineGuardians and GenesisProject T_T

and idk for my opinion i like wayy more small guilds than big.
i am better off with ppl who are cool/fun/joke around-fight and still be friends after a couple of mins than being in a big guild thats basically a part time job lol

Jessifer
01-21-2013, 11:10 PM

~Gasp.~ You're cheating on me! I should've known. D:

Swifti
01-22-2013, 12:48 AM
black people.

Swifti
01-22-2013, 01:02 AM
and floppers aswell, dont forget the floppers
Baddies kill guilds . Ex : Zero

Lulu
01-22-2013, 04:23 AM
+111
RIP DivineGuardians and GenesisProject T_T

and idk for my opinion i like wayy more small guilds than big.
i am better off with ppl who are cool/fun/joke around-fight and still be friends after a couple of mins than being in a big guild thats basically a part time job lol
Good thing you're not in tang, we're tryhards at this game we spend hours a day on vent talking about how we care about the game and our gears. All of us maxed out our credit cards to buy vouchers with the exception of herp, but we're trying to tell him to drop out of school work at bk and be good. We're super nice to eachother too No bashing on vent whatsoever the word retard is never used, ever! Joke?! GAME!? This is irl bro cabal is not a joke it's not a game it's real life. I don't know what I would do without cabal, like that fs from apoc during the wishlist. Guy's my hero

Jessifer
01-22-2013, 06:14 AM
Good thing you're not in tang, we're tryhards at this game we spend hours a day on vent talking about how we care about the game and our gears. All of us maxed out our credit cards to buy vouchers with the exception of herp, but we're trying to tell him to drop out of school work at bk and be good. We're super nice to eachother too No bashing on vent whatsoever the word retard is never used, ever! Joke?! GAME!? This is irl bro cabal is not a joke it's not a game it's real life. I don't know what I would do without cabal, like that fs from apoc during the wishlist. Guy's my hero

You're my hero,. c:

Sea
01-22-2013, 09:53 AM

i was in tang for a couple of weeks and it was nice till u guys went to venus lol but it was nice being there ;)

Valdoroth
01-22-2013, 11:16 AM
This is pretty much an awesome post.

Lulu
01-22-2013, 11:25 AM
This is pretty much an awesome post.
I forgot to mention I fought someone irl coz they didn't spend over 50k usd on this game and tried to join the guild :S

CandiCoatted
01-22-2013, 11:33 AM
U

Omg even my fwend knows cabal "ain't no joke"! Preach Zero!

xStar
01-24-2013, 09:31 AM
xCarnage destroys guilds.

kbye

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-24-2013, 10:01 AM
wait . . . .. your PR Angel? from back in the day? tf

xStar
01-24-2013, 10:07 AM
Yes sir.

O_o

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-24-2013, 10:14 AM
i know its been some years but do u remember my blader? xFaLL3NxAng3L ? idk if u do or not its been a while

xStar
01-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I do, I remember everything ^____^

Tricycle
01-24-2013, 10:19 AM
kreiss is noob hahahahahajajajaa

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-24-2013, 10:19 AM
I do, I remember everything ^____^

:D yay

xStar
01-24-2013, 10:22 AM
kreiss is noob hahahahahajajajaa#1 ranger bro.

get@meson

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-24-2013, 10:23 AM
o u play aion too? im a ranger o.o

xStar
01-24-2013, 10:26 AM
yes, tiamat asmo.

^^

IFrost
01-24-2013, 12:16 PM
o u play aion too? im a ranger o.o

OMG you're a ranger also, i play POKEMON RANGER!!

SantaClaus
01-24-2013, 01:14 PM
play with me please

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-24-2013, 02:08 PM
thats the lowest form of ranger-ness

Lulu
01-25-2013, 04:12 AM
I destroy guilds with my kamehameha

CandiCoatted
01-25-2013, 05:39 AM

*turns the light on and off for dramatic effect*
Don't worry I got chu!

Sea
01-25-2013, 11:13 AM

all fear zero and his mighty powa
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6420/14786400173893401459669.jpg

MandaloreTheIndomitible
01-29-2013, 04:01 AM
-Lack of Structure
-Lack of Communication
-Lack of Drive
-Lack of Integrity

This is what destroys a guild.

Swifti
01-29-2013, 04:04 AM
+ black people
-Lack of Structure
-Lack of Communication
-Lack of Drive
-Lack of Integrity

This is what destroys a guild.

Lulu
01-29-2013, 04:39 AM
all fear zero and his mighty powa
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6420/14786400173893401459669.jpg

That's vegeta! ;(

Sea
01-29-2013, 09:44 AM
That's vegeta! ;(
any difference? :p

Romp
01-29-2013, 03:48 PM
This basically sums it up. Ive had same experiences. Mostly stupid people and bad leadership but the players with to big of an ego to help aren't to far behind. People in this game need to change so that the game becomes more active and populated. One of my theories is that the main reason or one of the biggest reasons why this game is inactive or isn't as active as it should be is because of the terrible community that act like they're gods.

If people need to learn one thing from one of the most respected player(s) AKA. Romp and XI is their attitude. These guys are so humble and friendly despite how great they are @ the game. Romp never fails to SP me, not once and the dude is chill as heck. You ask others and they reply with "F-Off" I'm not sure where everyone got the idea that being a rude, and disrespectful person made you cool.

dope shoutout to this random whom I don't know.