PDA

View Full Version : Why Doesnt Cabal Work .__.

spittaz
01-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Eveytime i try to start cabal it doesn't appear even after a few mins...
i try to reclick it but it says its running..
already tried to reinstall it or ctrl+alt+del but it doesnt work either..
plz help .__.
i have this problem alot6106

gachiennuocman
01-23-2013, 01:00 PM
reset ur PC and right click ( Run as Administrator )

3star
01-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Happens to me also just this morning ... Tried to reinstall cabal , reset and run as admin . Nothing happens :(

spittaz
01-24-2013, 08:08 PM
yea i tried almost everything also...
x.x

ABLGALL
01-25-2013, 09:08 AM
you need memory cache! CASSIDY I NEED YOU BACK ! what you do is go to IE8-9 whatever you have, go to youtube download a lot of videos or watch them, then you open cabal while it's loading.

ABLGALL
01-25-2013, 12:48 PM
either that or this. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27818-Click-quot-Play-Now-quot-Nothing-Happens-README

[GM] Kato
01-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Hi guys,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please check out our Tech Guide (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27736-Common-Problems-A-CABAL-Online-Technical-Support-Guide) if you haven't already. If none of the solutions there help you out, please send us a Help Desk ticket and we'll help troubleshoot this with you further. :)

Best of luck!

3star
01-25-2013, 11:57 PM
what you do is go to IE8-9 whatever you have, go to youtube download a lot of videos or watch them, then you open cabal while it's loading.

~this works to me .. but i got some diff error now tried these http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?35773-Temporary-Solution-Client-Update-Issue still got the same problem some error while cabal is running

ABLGALL
01-26-2013, 09:10 AM
huh

sleeperdemon
03-10-2013, 04:53 AM
Hey spittz I've had the same problem and the Failed to download when it would finally open , So I troubleshooted everything first before Finally doing the final option of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to find another problem , I couldn't redownload the game. So I tried pinging the dl page from my router , Still couldn't reach the download , Out of curiosity I tried to view some US only content , ex. Funimation Subtitles to find " Unavailable in your territory message" So I tried to trouble shoot this by turning off IPv6 in internet options, thinking this would fix it,but NOPE .... So I tried to redownload the game using a proxy browser, And it worked , I'm downloading it now . I don't know what it is about my ISP I checked the locations all shows up in the US . But I think its the cause of the Failed to download message on the Cabal Launcher, like its being blocked as if I'm outside of the US when I'm in the US, I don't understand whats wrong though . Hope this helps anybody in the same situation as I am... just to get as far as actually redownloading the game .., Might have to contact my ISP about this later on

sleeperdemon
03-10-2013, 04:56 AM
Are other people on the east coast having the same problem ??

sleeperdemon
03-10-2013, 05:10 AM
well now the download works without a proxy , So Idunno, zzz just gonna reinstall it from ie and see what happens from there EDIT** [ reinstalled and everything works]

Starr
03-13-2013, 05:53 AM
try opening task manager and ending the process there, then run cabal again if that doesn't work then it is probably a problem with your internet cache.

spittaz
03-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Star that's the 1st thing I did lol
Nothing seems to solve it, so I just wait till it starts to work randomly

Starr
03-14-2013, 06:08 AM
thats how everything in this game seems to work, just randomly