PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I had to leave guys.

Killa
01-26-2013, 02:43 AM
After re-rolling my character account more than 3 times, I am unhappy to say I have to leave cabal for now. First joining up sometime in 2008, I'll remember the good times, and the bad (getting one shotted at a pumpkin during the Halloween event was such a downer lol :mad:).
I have to leave because Cabal does not offer it's services overseas and right now, I'm in Japan because I'm in the military. I just noticed today after looking into it, after i actually had time to understand what had happened. I'll still stay in the forums and I'll be awaiting the time that Cabal 2 comes out, by then I should have a monster laptop that can play it.
So to all the old GM's, Starla, and all my old friends, Caedo, the rest of you guys, I'll be seeing ya.:o

Till Cabal 2! (hopefully it'll be soon and global again.):cool:

whitetrash
01-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I've known more then one person stationed there and cabal still worked have you tried?

Berserk_Fury
01-26-2013, 08:00 AM
I've known more then one person stationed there and cabal still worked have you tried?

Really? I'm going to Misawa sometime soon and thought I'll have to quit too.

whitetrash
01-26-2013, 08:12 AM
Really? I'm going to Misawa sometime soon and thought I'll have to quit too.

From what I've been told as long as your on base the ip is a us ip so it works
If your off base your done lol

Valdoroth
01-26-2013, 08:45 AM
From what I've been told as long as your on base the ip is a us ip so it works
If your off base your done lol
A. Talk to me off forums :P
B. While in Germany I didn't have a non-US IP but then I was at the time also not able to play in EU version either bcs my IP wasn't Germany (Still don't know how), So I figured out how to get it to work.
C. My bro's at Misawa. I can say Good Luck with that 11pm curfew haha (it's somewhat limiting)