View Full Version : for whodafawk

ABLGALL
02-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Closed

ABLGALL
02-01-2013, 12:30 AM
#1st victim Start time 0:13 seconds
Lvl 167 WA XGunDamSouLX #53161433 for war
damage dealt 8,500 dmg (evidence look at hair type + chilly saying gundam.
more evidence - Stop at 0:13 and you can see gundam's hair color and the gender)
Usage Fatal 1 only

#2nd victim Start time 0:21seconds
Lvl 165 WA DarkassassinDotx #17995927 for war
damage dealt 8.1k
Usage Attack B/A only

#3rd Victim lvl 167 FS Unknown #33966743
Damage Dealt 9.1k
Usage Fatal 3

#4th Victim FB Unknown lvl143 # 09995803
Damage Dealt 9,298
Usage Fatal 3

SunnyAtdawn
02-01-2013, 04:46 AM
youre so good at this game

Sandulf
02-01-2013, 06:09 AM
if all those guys had ur gear ud be dead at 0:05 sec...too bad they got a life unlike u :D
have a good day lol

alhifnawy3
02-01-2013, 06:35 AM
i'm so happy that i'm not in merc....would hate myself if a wiz hits me 7k.......caps sux (not atm)

Peaches
02-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Reroll to FA. 5 digits all day erryday. 9k is for babies.

EmmersonLazaro
02-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Reroll to FA. 5 digits all day erryday. 9k is for babies.nerf plz

ABLGALL
02-01-2013, 08:38 AM
if all those guys had ur gear ud be dead at 0:05 sec...too bad they got a life unlike u :D
have a good day lol

thank you i do have a life :) and horsemen does have the same gear if not better, and the max i've seen him do was 5k when i wasn't in bm, but nice defending your t4 proc friends.

ABLGALL
02-01-2013, 08:43 AM
oh yeah gundam said he's decked out in 1.3k defense, and dark should be around 1-1.2k defense, sooo technically they are geared like me

DjCyklone
02-01-2013, 08:47 AM
you abi y u take saints and not show up for war.............bad wiz is bad :>

ABLGALL
02-01-2013, 08:58 AM
you abi y u take saints and not show up for war.............bad wiz is bad :>
i'm a troll,why would i waste my time in T5, heres the thing you nor anyone can never get it so have fun going without it.

EmmersonLazaro
02-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Deng

alhifnawy3
02-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Whoa it's 3am there bro get some rest and have sweet dreams about hitting 10k

xTheNexiOnex
02-01-2013, 10:53 AM
cause everyone lives in egypt o.o

alhifnawy3
02-01-2013, 12:35 PM
cause everyone lives in egypt o.onot every1 and i bet he's not egyptian...not even african

truely false
02-01-2013, 04:47 PM
http://youtu.be/hyorB46gZb4

Whaaat, No drink or smoke before raping them, not even a thank you afterwards...lol
You need to show them a good time first then F*** the hell out of them...;)

SantaClaus
02-01-2013, 04:59 PM
oh boy my eyes was on that wa with the leg

gachiennuocman
02-01-2013, 08:02 PM
have a good day lol
+1111111

ABLGALL
02-01-2013, 09:21 PM
+1111111

have a good day lol

Like i said they all have good gear :), Gundam said he has 1.3k, so no excuses please kthxsbai.

Angus
02-01-2013, 09:40 PM
This is what happens when you perfect your chara for t4 because your afraid of t5

DanteX
02-01-2013, 09:41 PM
told u u was gon get flamed lol

Sandulf
02-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Like i said they all have good gear :), Gundam said he has 1.3k, so no excuses please kthxsbai.

GIRL pleasssse!!!...go stroke ur ego somewhere else

Lulu
02-01-2013, 10:47 PM
All this guy does is go on forums and troll people for being better then him. Online game logic bro. Someone is better then you hacks/no life. Someone is worse they're noob. Everyone is better then you... lag or I have a life. lul #goodlogic

oldbamboo
02-02-2013, 01:57 AM
thx god... my FA wasnt there lol

Sandulf
02-02-2013, 05:56 AM
All this guy does is go on forums and troll people for being better then him. Online game logic bro. Someone is better then you hacks/no life. Someone is worse they're noob. Everyone is better then you... lag or I have a life. lul #goodlogic

Not rly dummy
-Ah lets see maybe ppl who are over geared than most who don't go t5 like they should stroking their egos by killing ppl in bm3 while having ~5 of his nation buddies arround and calling himself pro posting vids just to make themselves look/feel better cuz they need to justify spending all that usd on their gear?...is that what u wanted to say?
Thought so

edgarh
02-02-2013, 06:06 AM
This is what happens when you perfect your chara for t4 because your afraid of t5
+1

Lulu
02-02-2013, 07:31 AM
Not rly dummy
-Ah lets see maybe ppl who are over geared than most who don't go t5 like they should stroking their egos by killing ppl in bm3 while having ~5 of his nation buddies arround and calling himself pro posting vids just to make themselves look/feel better cuz they need to justify spending all that usd on their gear?...is that what u wanted to say?
Thought so
In other words I'm mad people are better?

Jessifer
02-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Are you over compensating the fact your e-peen is a bit bigger than your real life 2 inch one? Seems like it.

Sandulf
02-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Are you over compensating the fact your e-peen is a bit bigger than your real life 2 inch one? Seems like it.
+1 i like ur logic

SouthWind
02-02-2013, 12:51 PM
hmm they hating on u? haha wonder what their reaction will be when they see horsemans video

Sandulf
02-02-2013, 01:07 PM
hmm they hating on u? haha wonder what their reaction will be when they see horsemans video
Leave Horseman alone he is a good guy, he doesn't post stupid vids like ABI does

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Leave Horseman alone he is a good guy, he doesn't post stupid vids like ABI does

Damn @Zero does this guy ever shut his mouth?

Sandulf
02-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Damn @Zero does this guy ever shut his mouth?
Freedom of speech bra deal with it! This is Merica

Lulu
02-02-2013, 05:54 PM
People who in game always ramble on about real life, you're on a game forum and you're always bringing real life into it, got something to prove?. I'd call you a troll but trolls don't get mad, they make other people mad ;). And so what if he likes to farm t4? This is a game you're suppose to have fun, if he has fun in t4 and you're trying to bag on him for having fun it says something about you. It's pretty obvious you guys are the people who get mad when you /die and get /taunted in war =].

Sandulf
02-02-2013, 06:30 PM
People who in game always ramble on about real life, you're on a game forum and you're always bringing real life into it, got something to prove?. I'd call you a troll but trolls don't get mad, they make other people mad ;). And so what if he likes to farm t4? This is a game you're suppose to have fun, if he has fun in t4 and you're trying to bag on him for having fun it says something about you. It's pretty obvious you guys are the people who get mad when you /die and get /taunted in war =].
not rly...
i just warred at 6pm and got killed by ABI, zero fks given cuz we won pretty bad :o

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 06:46 PM
not rly...
i just warred at 6pm and got killed by ABI, zero fks given cuz we won pretty bad :o

sad to say it was just me in war with 6 random ppl in the beginning, then later on more people came, reason why u guys won, and @ 9pm eastern time war, we won even when u guys had chadd/Semaya/dez/soul etc.

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 06:48 PM
oh yeah, and Dez+ a FS failed to block, and you guys were beating us (you guys took alpha quicker than us taking omega because of that block) but we outsmarted you guys.

Corvettezr1
02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
who is sandulf in game o.o?

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 06:55 PM

To be honest, idk been asking people around in venus and in merc.

Sandulf
02-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Don't get me wrong ABI ik ur strong, even u need a good team to win war. I think Dezired organized the whole strategy that war so it worked pretty well

Just some random dude...but if u wanna know its Gurn
Idk why Lulu and Abi be thinkin im hatin, im just providing fresh criticism
"Ain't nobody got time" to be nice

Lulu
02-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Don't get me wrong ABI ik ur strong, even u need a good team to win war. I think Dezired organized the whole strategy that war so it worked pretty well

It's a shame dumb peoples opinions don't matter, if it did I might care ;(

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 07:31 PM

Tbh the 6pm war, there was no organization lol you guys had so much dps over us we couldn't even win either way.
we were not dumb, i kinda knew dez and all the procs would go to omega, so we just went to north bases to get potions. So there wasn't really any kind of organization from dez lmao. It was only me in that war and other random ppl, then later on Cass came in. At that point we just decided to hunt people.

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 07:34 PM
@ the 6pm war, you guys had Paige+ soul + dez+ whoever you are + a lot more when it was 6vs6 then increased little by little while u guys had a 15% handicap. the point where you guys were taking omega, too obvious and i lured my people to north bases, because i knew we wouldn't have enough dps to take alpha.

Sprite
02-02-2013, 08:41 PM
AbelC is the best wiz in t4

ABLGALL
02-02-2013, 09:08 PM
AbelC is the best wiz in t4

I approve

Valdoroth
02-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Haha. This thread is so funny. Flamers and trollers all up in this place. Nice dmg, but on fatals anyone could do upwards of that dmg with a decent set of gears that costed only 3-4b total. You should go for most WI HP next :D

LSW
02-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Haha. This thread is so funny. Flamers and trollers all up in this place. Nice dmg, but on fatals anyone could do upwards of that dmg with a decent set of gears that costed only 3-4b total. You should go for most WI HP next :D

Please try in T4 merc with only 3-4b worth of gear the damage that abi does, since you seem to know everything.

Whenever Sandulf talks it's like his IQ automatically drops by 1.

Deathlymonkey
02-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Congrats

Now come do the same thing in t5 :)

ABLGALL
02-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Congrats

Now come do the same thing in t5 :)

If anything my dmg would either be the same or decrease towards around 4-8k really depends who i hit, not many people in t5 are geared or ready for it. it's just 3/5ths of the people that are :3 LOL

Unless hitting most sei people like romp etc or even intensely geared people from all over the map , then it'd probably be lowered

Sandulf
02-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Please try in T4 merc with only 3-4b worth of gear the damage that abi does, since you seem to know everything.

Whenever Sandulf talks it's like his IQ automatically drops by 1.
U sir are committing a fallacy in that you believe that the amount of money allotted for t4 gearing
correlates with the amount of "skill" ABI has, which is a great supposition in that the later
is the direct representation of her fatal dmg. Regardless of ur statement, i believe 3-4b is
a lot of money for someone who doesn't purchase vouchers (i don't have to relate to you
the low drop rate of rare items and the relationship between craftsman gear and farmed
amped gear)
My IQ may be low, i never said im smart but there is common sense

Deathlymonkey
02-03-2013, 04:06 PM
If anything my dmg would either be the same or decrease towards around 4-8k really depends who i hit, not many people in t5 are geared or ready for it. it's just 3/5ths of the people that are :3 LOL

Unless hitting most sei people like romp etc or even intensely geared people from all over the map , then it'd probably be lowered

If you think people in T5 aren't "ready" for your damage you're funny lol.....I average to hit as high as you on most players(without saint's) and I don't have the best gear in t5.

Sure the lower level players would think it's high, but then again you wouldn't be the only one hitting them for that much.

I'm saying come to T5 because then you would see you're not as "special" as you think you are because you are in T4. All the big boys are in T5.

Peaches
02-03-2013, 04:17 PM
If you think people in T5 aren't "ready" for your damage you're funny lol.....I average to hit as high as you on most players(without saint's) and I don't have the best gear in t5.

Sure the lower level players would think it's high, but then again you wouldn't be the only one hitting them for that much.

I'm saying come to T5 because then you would see you're not as "special" as you think you are because you are in T4. All the big boys are in T5.

This

The only reason people go sub-t5 is because they have an easily bruised ego

edgarh
02-03-2013, 05:02 PM
When your gear is good enough to do that much damage i think its time to move on to t5. Just saying... If i had anything near that much dmg i would have moved up long ago.

LSW
02-03-2013, 08:51 PM
U sir are committing a fallacy in that you believe that the amount of money allotted for t4 gearing
correlates with the amount of "skill" ABI has, which is a great supposition in that the later
is the direct representation of her fatal dmg. Regardless of ur statement, i believe 3-4b is
a lot of money for someone who doesn't purchase vouchers (i don't have to relate to you
the low drop rate of rare items and the relationship between craftsman gear and farmed
amped gear)
My IQ may be low, i never said im smart but there is common sense

You sir are just trying to sound smart. :) Nice try.

Sandulf
02-03-2013, 10:18 PM
You sir are just trying to sound smart. :) Nice try.
Can't we just all be friends?
Let's ya'all drink NASCAR and wach som beeer!!

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 01:41 AM

i lol'd so hard when you said all the big boys are in T5. Can't really say that about Venus, because in Venus T4 ruled T5, i heard Pinoybloods or whatever their guild was vs'd T5 people and raped them (Nexium told me)

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 01:44 AM

Okay, i'll keep in mind to tell those Warriors that have 1.3k def that they compared to T5 people, and those FBs that have 1.2k defense that they're horrible, oh and those HR15-HR19 ppl in T4 that they're nothing compared to T5 people. np npnp.

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Can't we just all be friends?
Let's ya'all drink NASCAR and wach som beeer!!
Can you translate what you just said? Google translator is broken atm

Sandulf
02-04-2013, 06:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoudYNeVn5E

ABI are u on ur..hm "special period of the month" cuz if u are that's totally understandable
we don't wanna make u suffer more than u already do in t4

"Caps are like commies, they look like bears on unicycles"

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 09:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoudYNeVn5E

ABI are u on ur..hm "special period of the month" cuz if u are that's totally understandable
we don't wanna make u suffer more than u already do in t4

"Caps are like commies, they look like bears on unicycles"

You must be new to this game then otherwise you would know with your dumb little question. Oh never mind that explains it March 2012 join date.

Sandulf
02-04-2013, 10:10 AM
You must be new to this game then otherwise you would know with your dumb little question. Oh never mind that explains it March 2012 join date.
Btw i played since 2008, this is just a diff account

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Btw i played since 2008, this is just a diff account

So, then who is this ?

Sprite
02-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Okay, i'll keep in mind to tell those Warriors that have 1.3k def that they compared to T5 people, and those FBs that have 1.2k defense that they're horrible, oh and those HR15-HR19 ppl in T4 that they're nothing compared to T5 people. np npnp.

dafuqdidujustsay

IF IM READING THIS RIGHT THEN YOU'RE IMPLYING MOST T4 PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN T5 PEOPLE?

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 11:54 AM
dafuqdidujustsay

IF IM READING THIS RIGHT THEN YOU'RE IMPLYING MOST T4 PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN T5 PEOPLE?
Nah, i'm sure everyone agrees that T5 people tear down lower tiers. and yet most t5 people reroll to lower tiers, not only that but hell you farmed t3 and now you're farming t4 on Abel.

Sprite
02-04-2013, 12:10 PM
warring 3 times on an alt =/= farming a tier

Valdoroth
02-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Abi is sure double posting and overly defending a pointless thread alot.

No offense abi, but you were kinda dumb to fall into the trap of trolls and flames when originally you were just trying to show off some damage with a video in the general section instead of the screenshot section (where you would have less trolls and flamers).

Sandulf made a point about having or using common sense...but I don't think you saw it.

ABLGALL
02-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Abi is sure double posting and overly defending a pointless thread alot.

No offense abi, but you were kinda dumb to fall into the trap of trolls and flames when originally you were just trying to show off some damage with a video in the general section instead of the screenshot section (where you would have less trolls and flamers).

Sandulf made a point about having or using common sense...but I don't think you saw it.

Lol, okay well then this thread is closed, i'd prefer to quit arguing.

Peaches
02-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Nah, i'm sure everyone agrees that T5 people tear down lower tiers. and yet most t5 people reroll to lower tiers, not only that but hell you farmed t3 and now you're farming t4 on Abel.

That's not true

I already stated in an earlier post who goes sub-t5

Lulu
02-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Xi, you're ugly. Abigail you smell. Cathy.. you're a guy.

Valdoroth
02-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Xi, you're ugly. Abigail you smell. Cathy.. you're a guy.Poor XI, he didn't even do anything (well mostly). IDK how you know how abi smells, but probably better not to ask. True