Fill the blanks with ur choices 1-7

hehe this should be interesting ^_-

HitTheSwitch
02-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Bump.....Bump

Sandulf
02-04-2013, 06:12 AM
1: Perfection
2:...there is nothing more perfect than perfection cuz its perfect (catch 22) ;D
(most derp post 2013)

Corvettezr1
02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
1: Perfection
2:...there is nothing more perfect than perfection cuz its perfect (catch 22) ;D
(most derp post 2013)
lol

Lulu
02-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Tang sei aion perfection and some other viet guilds. put it in whatever order you want

gachiennuocman
02-04-2013, 08:43 PM
sei/aion/perfection/some other viet/pinoy last maybe u can throw tang in
some noob plz dont gt mad ( trollers from tang ) cuz idgafwhatutrytosaynoob andmyrighthereucanitwheneveruwant howaboutthat? bigboiiiiii?

Lulu
02-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Sumleedumheebumgeedumlee??? dum bee! duh buk lao!

EvilAi
02-04-2013, 09:08 PM
sei/aion/perfection/some other viet/pinoy last maybe u can throw tang in
some noob plz dont gt mad ( trollers from tang ) cuz idgafwhatutrytosaynoob andmyrighthereucanitwheneveruwant howaboutthat? bigboiiiiii?
madcuzbad?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-04-2013, 09:57 PM
i dont think tang should be mentioned as a top guild right now . . . today's tang is watered down and 95% of tang's "power" is gone so yea
i mean i love tang but . . . the original oldschool tang was better <3 still love u guys tho
i rolled with the old school tang back in the day . . . so i know what im tawkinboutk =]
old school tang's standards was way . . way . . way more higher than "todays" tang
its cool to see a old guild hanging on but lol lets not get ahead of ourselves
just saying >.< <3

tang had a good run while they where in their prime

Sea
02-04-2013, 09:59 PM
i dont think tang should be mentioned as a top guild right now . . . today's tang is watered down and 95% of tang's "power" is gone so yea
i mean i love tang but . . . the original oldschool tang was better <3 still love u guys tho
i rolled with the old school tang back in the day . . . so i know what im tawkinboutk =]
old school tang's standards was way . . way . . way more higher than "todays" tang
just saying >.< <3

tang had a good run while they where in their prime

lol tang is 100% dead

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-04-2013, 10:00 PM
lol tang is 100% dead
haha i tried not to be to blunt about it hehe :/ i still love tang tho
but they fell off way long ago

StereoLove
02-04-2013, 10:30 PM
lol tang is 100% dead
they on dat t2 status

Sea
02-04-2013, 10:34 PM
they on dat t2 status

lol ikr they so hang up on t2 lol manbear wants to merger with them and some1 was "either they accept my t2 of they can smd" lol didnt know t2 was so AWSUM....

EmmersonLazaro
02-04-2013, 10:38 PM
they on dat t2 statusthey competing with BurN ka

Sprite
02-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Didn't know there were more than 7 guilds

gachiennuocman
02-05-2013, 12:03 AM
lol tang is 100% dead
+1 right there they troll so much now

Notavi
02-05-2013, 03:55 AM
just saying >.< <3

tang had a good run while they where in their prime Its really not fair comparing us to "old tang members" when most of us surpass them already. And Sae thanks for disrespecting me while i was on vacation in t2 . My main is still in t5 and im still warring in t5 mainly . GG trying to troll. And competing against BurN? a Little y much? And Tang isnt one of the top guild? but once people start talking bout top guild, our name started floating around either because of haters or admires :) - I personally dont care, but when people start talking trash I'll make them look dumb. Ps : xSae , You got more faces than high school girls

Notavi
02-05-2013, 03:56 AM
+1 right there they troll so much now You must be from Venus. We got the right to troll ; Not like you guys are any better.

Hash
02-05-2013, 04:03 AM
1. Seireitei
2. Tang
3. BrownieApocalypse
4. iHashArmy
5. iBakeBrownies
6. BrowniesBeatCake
7. GanjaGods
8. iHashedAussie
9. I'mRunningOutOfGuilds...Let'sJustSayXI
10. 10InchesUnbuffed
11. OMGCAPSLOCKISBROKEN

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Its really not fair comparing us to "old tang members" when most of us surpass them already. And Sae thanks for disrespecting me while i was on vacation in t2 . My main is still in t5 and im still warring in t5 mainly . GG trying to troll. And competing against BurN? a Little y much? And Tang isnt one of the top guild? but once people start talking bout top guild, our name started floating around either because of haters or admires :) - I personally dont care, but when people start talking trash I'll make them look dumb. Ps : xSae , You got more faces than high school girls
when someone talks about top guild its only tang members who nominate themselves nowadays.. just saying
i love u tho bro :( not tryna troll

Deathlymonkey
02-05-2013, 09:50 AM
1. Seireitei
2. Tang
3. BrownieApocalypse
4. iHashArmy
5. iBakeBrownies
6. BrowniesBeatCake
7. GanjaGods
8. iHashedAussie
10. 10InchesUnbuffed
11. OMGCAPSLOCKISBROKEN

You forgot Sharpiesniffers

gachiennuocman
02-05-2013, 10:47 AM
You forgot Sharpiesniffers
u sound just like deathmonkey

Sea
02-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Its really not fair comparing us to "old tang members" when most of us surpass them already. And Sae thanks for disrespecting me while i was on vacation in t2 . My main is still in t5 and im still warring in t5 mainly . GG trying to troll. And competing against BurN? a Little y much? And Tang isnt one of the top guild? but once people start talking bout top guild, our name started floating around either because of haters or admires :) - I personally dont care, but when people start talking trash I'll make them look dumb. Ps : xSae , You got more faces than high school girls

o.o when did i disrespect you? and is it wrong about tang being dead as a guild? i was there first for like 2-3 weeks on my wiz and was just to boring i had to leave and now on the other wiz and it was even more boring man lol
not saying u guys are not like a family cuz not even sei and most of the guild out there have that besides you guys and my guild (Spartans) and i rlly admire that but doesnt change the fact the guild as it is is dead/not active.
besides the of herpes called me an alz buyer so i have nothing to do in tang with that around.

Lulu
02-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Tang has me, and I have my power pole that puts us top 7 already.

Valdoroth
02-05-2013, 11:41 AM
You must be from Venus. We got the right to troll ; Not like you guys are any better.
Need I remind you that Tang was from Venus?

----------------------

Of course in 100% of "... the top 5" or whatever threads there is flaming and trolls. Simply put, everyone has a different perspective of who's number 1. So that really nullifies the need for an "order" to the list.

It'd be far better to simply sa X+Y+Z are the top 3 atm. Not X = #1, Y = #2, and Z= #3.

Also, what are you basing it off of? How strong their members are? How many guild points they have? How fast they run dungeons? How much they war? How active they are? You have to specify what is being compared to for ranks too.

Notavi
02-05-2013, 12:17 PM
when someone talks about top guild its only tang members who nominate themselves nowadays.. just saying
i love u tho bro :( not tryna troll Didnt know Hash was in Tang :( Sorry bro. You're really smart for a black guy

Romp
02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Tang vs. BurN lets do it.

Deathlymonkey
02-05-2013, 01:15 PM
u sound just like deathmonkey

I don't know who you are, but your lack of trolling skills amuse me. Keep entertaining me please :3

BurN
02-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Tang vs. BurN lets do it.OOOOHH fawken adorn loool

Sprite
02-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I 1v10'd burn and won ez

Notavi
02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Tang vs. BurN lets do it. El Oh El BurN #1 t2 Guild. Give them props.

Lulu
02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Who's burN? he Kaio-can't compete with me. >:(

Sandulf
02-05-2013, 05:47 PM
is that the same BurN with Crypt0r or thats cabal EU?

DistroX
02-05-2013, 06:40 PM
powerpuffgirls #1

Swifti
02-06-2013, 01:04 AM
You sir are a moron. give me an SS of me calling you an al buyer or st fu you 10 faced pos.
o.o when did i disrespect you? and is it wrong about tang being dead as a guild? i was there first for like 2-3 weeks on my wiz and was just to boring i had to leave and now on the other wiz and it was even more boring man lol
not saying u guys are not like a family cuz not even sei and most of the guild out there have that besides you guys and my guild (Spartans) and i rlly admire that but doesnt change the fact the guild as it is is dead/not active.
besides the of herpes called me an alz buyer so i have nothing to do in tang with that around.

Lulu
02-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Operation revive Tang for DarrkD. Gonna sell my 2nd kidney to gear up my fwiends!

Swifti
02-06-2013, 01:08 AM
buy 1 kidney, get a liver half price. lets do this
Operation revive Tang for DarrkD. Gonna sell my 2nd kidney to gear up my fwiends!

Sprite
02-06-2013, 08:52 AM
can i join tang while u gear us up

LeftySlayer
02-06-2013, 12:07 PM
sigh.......................ATGB = Another Thread Gone Bad

forumtwizzler
02-06-2013, 12:55 PM

Don't you get it ? Tang is an important training ground as part of Romp's ACADEMY before members are recruited to Sei. :/

Btw. can we have some friendly freestyles before you sell your 2nd kidney ? I miss you. *_*

bigrick123
02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
1. Sei
2. CollateralDamage
3. Aion
4. Perfection
5. Acenssion
other 2 can be any others. but the top 5 are clear.

Berserk_Fury
02-06-2013, 03:51 PM
1. Sei
2. CollateralDamage
3. Aion
4. Perfection
5. Acenssion
other 2 can be any others. but the top 5 are clear.

LOL @ CD being #2
Bigger LOL @ Ascension being on the list at all.

Deathlymonkey
02-06-2013, 04:02 PM
LOL @ CD being #2
Bigger LOL @ Ascension being on the list at all.

Look at his sig, he's in CD

Its ok though, CD is pretty cute, most of their members tickle when they hit

Notavi
02-06-2013, 04:27 PM
In terms of endgame potential right now, you're not even good, and never were. Nowadays everyone and their mother outgear Tang from a year ago, does that mean they're better? No, it simply means there are new items, levels, skills, runes etc etc which people a year ago didn't have access to. If the people from a year or two ago didn't quit do you think they wouldn't be trashing your mediocre FS right now? Your FS a year ago was complete trash compared to decent people, and it still is now. Tang was desperate when they recruited me and Dro (we joined Apoc for fun after getting tired of waiting for an answer and Susan QQ'd to us and snatched us up within a day...obvious desperation), and I see it's even worse. Who in Tang is even still around that plays seriously anymore? BAck up your words ; You know my ign just mail me We can schedule a freestyle pvp :) If you actually do freestyle me and win , yeah you can talk. But for now shut up or put up.

Hash
02-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Didnt know Hash was in Tang :( Sorry bro. You're really smart for a black guy

you really didn't know? My secret alt is Goku, and he's in tang!

Lulu
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
can i join tang while u gear us up
do you even have a character!??!!??!?!!??!?!!

Sprite
02-06-2013, 09:47 PM
do you even have a character!??!!??!?!!??!?!!

yea i have a lvl 144 fb

Corvettezr1
02-06-2013, 10:06 PM
so.... we gonna post a legit list or WTF?

Hash
02-06-2013, 10:45 PM
so.... we gonna post a legit list or WTF?

1. Seireitei
2. Tang
3. BrownieApocalypse
4. iHashArmy
5. iBakeBrownies
6. BrowniesBeatCake
7. GanjaGods
8. iHashedAussie
10. 10InchesUnbuffed
11. OMGCAPSLOCKISBROKEN

already done it bro

Sea
02-06-2013, 10:52 PM
lol thats not a legit list meng

gachiennuocman
02-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Don't you get it ? Tang is an important training ground as part of Romp's ACADEMY before members are recruited to Sei. :/

Btw. can we have some friendly freestyles before you sell your 2nd kidney ? I miss you. *_*
I swear anytime he open his mouth alway come up with freestyles and some shiit like that
i'm hoping 1 day im meet this guy some where i teach some freestyles in real life
real talk son !

Lulu
02-06-2013, 11:41 PM
I swear anytime he open his mouth alway come up with freestyles and some shiit like that
i'm hoping 1 day im meet this guy some where i teach some freestyles in real life
real talk son !
For some odd reason VERY VERY ODD REASON.. I think I made ^ that guy mad. Can't even pronounce his name anyone want a shot at it?

AMoniCGrey
02-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Cabal as a whole would be hard to chose the top 7. Merc doesn't interest me so I'll keep my opinion to myself. Having Tang on either side is a disgrace to old Tang as what they've allowed in is worse then me. I'm pretty bad I know I'm pretty bad and apparently I'm one of the people with the balls to admit I'm bad. Honestly you'd have to do 2 separate lists and because so many have jumped the bandwagon to Merc there are few truly active guilds on Venus. With that said those few that are still around are quite prosperous and active within themselves. For those that would dog venus for being too poor to move over it's that you have shown us nothing worth hopping over for. It's the same maps, dungeons, and gear drop opportunities. While we might not ever reach the magnitude of Cash shopping that Merc has, those of us still on venus are far from "poor". We're just not egotistical with it, sorry we have class.

Valdoroth
02-07-2013, 01:17 AM
real talk son !

For some odd reason VERY VERY ODD REASON.. I think I made ^ that guy mad. Can't even pronounce his name anyone want a shot at it?
Lol he just called you out for a rap battle as if that proves something. Good for him being able to rhyme words together fast enough to come up with on the spot. Now if only it made any sense at all...

Lulu
02-07-2013, 03:39 AM
Lol he just called you out for a rap battle as if that proves something. Good for him being able to rhyme words together fast enough to come up with on the spot. Now if only it made any sense at all...
He doesn't know I'm dope on the mic yet.

Lulu
02-07-2013, 03:50 AM
Okay my comment on the tang thing. Who do you guys consider old tang members that still play? To my knowledge Larazz, Jaycintha, DarrkD, Dax, Marf, tridevil and teaparty? In that whole list one of them is better than me skillwise, who wants to guess who? You guys talk as if you guys were in tang, DarrkD tells me the old members aren't as good as everyone hyped them up to be. Who knows if all the old members didn't they would be better than me. Everything comes with time, look at goku the low class saiyan who was underestimated all his life. Frieza killed his whole race when he was a baby save a few and decades later Goku beat him, who says the "new" tang can't do the same? However it could go the other way too. Vegeta trains his whole life to beat Goku and never suceeds. Life is too uncertain to have regrets dawgies

Sandulf
02-07-2013, 05:35 AM
He doesn't know I'm dope on the mic yet.
God Zero ur so full of sh*t, ur acting like a Kanye West (stop being such a small wiener egotist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z26xPS8fYdE

Sprite
02-07-2013, 06:34 AM
this thread is now top 5 players

Peaches
02-07-2013, 06:37 AM

The REAL top 5 players:

1. Archuate
2. TR
3. Yanz
4. Cake
5. Darkvices

:>

Sprite
02-07-2013, 07:08 AM
1. me
2. neptune
3. hieiofsin
4. yoonhaera
5. 1shot

Deathlymonkey
02-07-2013, 08:24 AM
1. lastmen (fs)
2. SirCritsALot
3. Fiery
4. MeleenaTheSage
5. Halcyonn

Valdoroth
02-07-2013, 11:13 AM
1. Skilled player with good gear
2. Same as 1
3. Skilled player with voucher bought gear
4. No lifer with too much money to waste on selling vouchers for alz and only is good bcs his gears are too high bcs he bought them all
5. Same as 4

That's probably a more realistic list. No names. Simply descriptions. You can fill them in whoever you think fills in the blanks

Sea
02-07-2013, 11:22 AM
1. Skilled player with good gear
2. Same as 1
3. Skilled player with voucher bought gear
4. No lifer with too much money to waste on selling vouchers for alz and only is good bcs his gears are too high bcs he bought them all
5. Same as 4

That's probably a more realistic list. No names. Simply descriptions. You can fill them in whoever you think fills in the blanks

6:Good cuz he got usd to blow and GM by him/her side for gear.

Lulu
02-07-2013, 11:51 AM
1. Long
2. Goku
3. Zero
4. That cute fa from Tang
5. 5 - 5 = ???

Kenji
02-07-2013, 03:42 PM
1. GM[...]
2. GM[...]
3. GM[...]
4. GM[...]
5. GM[...]

Fill in the blank -_-'

Valdoroth
02-07-2013, 04:27 PM

6:Good cuz he got usd to blow and GM by him/her side for gear.

What part of 5 is 6? lol.

Lulu
02-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Look at his sig, he's in CD

Its ok though, CD is pretty cute, most of their members tickle when they hit
Idk man. CD #1 trash guild before bm3. Now they're like #3

SantaClaus
02-07-2013, 05:16 PM
1. lastmen (fs)
2. SirCritsALot
3. Fiery
4. MeleenaTheSage
5. Halcyonn
why is fiery not #1 and also who the hell is sircritsalot

Deathlymonkey
02-07-2013, 05:30 PM
why is fiery not #1 and also who the hell is sircritsalot

You're too young to know him :s
And idk they're not in a particuliar order

BulletStorm
02-07-2013, 06:04 PM
1. Seireitei
2. Tang
3. BrownieApocalypse
4. iHashArmy
5. iBakeBrownies
6. BrowniesBeatCake
7. GanjaGods
8. iHashedAussie
10. 10InchesUnbuffed
11. OMGCAPSLOCKISBROKEN

hash is not wrong always
dam u nice chooses xD

Sea
02-07-2013, 06:40 PM
What part of 5 is 6? lol.
add it to the list foo lol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-07-2013, 07:30 PM
i didnt know cabal took skill . . .

Lulu
02-07-2013, 08:18 PM
God Zero ur so full of sh*t, ur acting like a Kanye West (stop being such a small wiener egotist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z26xPS8fYdE
Does anyone see the correlation between stupid people and people who don't understand jokes? =o

TeaParty
02-07-2013, 09:21 PM
Does anyone see the correlation between stupid people and people who don't understand jokes? =o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSTy4qVw9yQ

Swifti
02-07-2013, 10:10 PM
all i want to say is how retarded fearmyblade is.

Sea
02-07-2013, 10:59 PM
all i want to say is how retarded fearmyblade is.

sadly i dont ss when a like you say stupid things,i could ask tony to say if was true or not since he was online but i dont wanna drag him into ur stupidity and also hes still in tang (ish) lol but yea w/e not gonna waste my time with u kid.if i was an alz buyer i would be banned by now but if u want u can request a gm to check my acc for any "suspicious" alz entry if you like.i got nothing to hide u pathetic .

Swifti
02-07-2013, 11:09 PM
damn thats pretty funny, ive heard some pretty juicey stuff about a certain wizard. if i were you i would keep my mouth shut before it gets publicized
sadly i dont ss when a like you say stupid things,i could ask tony to say if was true or not since he was online but i dont wanna drag him into ur stupidity and also hes still in tang (ish) lol but yea w/e not gonna waste my time with u kid.if i was an alz buyer i would be banned by now but if u want u can request a gm to check my acc for any "suspicious" alz entry if you like.i got nothing to hide u pathetic .

Sea
02-07-2013, 11:31 PM
damn thats pretty funny, ive heard some pretty juicey stuff about a certain wizard. if i were you i would keep my mouth shut before it gets publicized

lol who do you think you are talking to kid? u might as well end up perm kicked from tang scrub.

Swifti
02-07-2013, 11:35 PM
who are you talking to? i dare you to get on tang vent when im on and say this or st fu because i for 1 know how un legit you are, say whatever you like it doesnt phase me because as soon as you're finished what you're doing there will be an SS up on forums for everyone to see. good day sir, cbf wasting my time on a little btch like yourself
lol who do you think you are talking to kid? u might as well end up perm kicked from tang scrub.

Sea
02-07-2013, 11:38 PM
who are you talking to? i dare you to get on tang vent when im on and say this or st fu because i for 1 know how un legit you are, say whatever you like it doesnt phase me because as soon as you're finished what you're doing there will be an SS up on forums for everyone to see. good day sir, cbf wasting my time on a little btch like yourself
why dont u posted now? waiting....

Swifti
02-08-2013, 01:37 AM
goodnight cutie
why dont u posted now? waiting....

Sprite
02-08-2013, 09:50 AM
my epen0r bigger than urs mmmk

Valdoroth
02-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Ther are 2 types of alz buyers:

1. Buys alz illegally outside of game which are more rare to find.

2. Buys alz via vouchers/ cash item shop things.

Eitherway it's alz buying. And it's probably safe to say that a good 70% of high geared people do it the 2nd way.

Sea
02-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Ther are 2 types of alz buyers:

1. Buys alz illegally outside of game which are more rare to find.

2. Buys alz via vouchers/ cash item shop things.

Eitherway it's alz buying. And it's probably safe to say that a good 70% of high geared people do it the 2nd way.

lol yea i spam the 2nd a lot...... looooool x.x sorry me to lazy to dg ^^

LuvSosa
02-09-2013, 03:41 PM
my epen0r bigger than urs mmmk

Mines Black so it's the biggest.

Bang...Bang Bang

HitTheSwitch
02-13-2013, 11:41 PM
sigh.......................ATGB = Another Thread Gone Bad

>.> ikr there goes my thread.....

ieatfacebook
05-15-2013, 05:54 AM
every old GUILD abused glitches early on in the game

Abi
05-15-2013, 06:37 AM
Well this was entertaining to read... lmao everyone arguing about who's best.

Did you just do a DBZ reference to Cabal? Shoot yourself immediately.

I lol'ed

xFear
05-15-2013, 08:50 AM
lol@oldtang
Almost every old Tang member abused glitches early on in the game, that's a well-known fact and if you were in Tang long enough you'd know. It's how the Jersey kid got his forc amp gloves and +'d them when they were worth their weight in gold.

omg kakakkakakaakak lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
couldnt say it better myself. lol man u made my day lmao
some1 needs to get laid...

Dragonheart101
05-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Its been about a year since ive been able to play cabal and i don't really think i'll ever be able to get back into my account so I would like to ask does anyone know what happened to the guild Crimson Dragons

ToasterStrudel
05-15-2013, 05:48 PM
lol@oldtang
Almost every old Tang member abused glitches early on in the game, that's a well-known fact and if you were in Tang long enough you'd know. It's how the Jersey kid got his forc amp gloves and +'d them when they were worth their weight in gold.

Would you like to tell all of us how you magically got your hands on a 8 rate 10 dmg forcium orb back in OGP when dax was the only high level orb crafter in venus?

BamOwnage
05-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Would you like to tell all of us how you magically got your hands on a 8 rate 10 dmg forcium orb back in OGP when dax was the only high level orb crafter in venus?

He bought it with alz

Faowin
05-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Yay! Someone thought it was a good idea to bring this thread up again -.-

Lulu
05-15-2013, 09:12 PM
International dodge the question day

Valdoroth
05-15-2013, 09:29 PM
I didn't even read the first thread, but I can at least tell you one thing that is a fact. There is a number 1 spot for every guild. Just stating "Top Guild" isn't say what it's for. It could be Top 7 worst, Top 7 most Wexp, Top 7 most GP, etc...

So you see. These threads are 100% pointless unless specified. And to further prove their pointlessness, is that unless based on actual factual numbers or values, they are 100% oppion-based lists.

NiteFalcon
05-15-2013, 10:13 PM
I didn't even read the first thread, but I can at least tell you one thing that is a fact. There is a number 1 spot for every guild. Just stating "Top Guild" isn't say what it's for. It could be Top 7 worst, Top 7 most Wexp, Top 7 most GP, etc...

So you see. These threads are 100% pointless unless specified. And to further prove their pointlessness, is that unless based on actual factual numbers or values, they are 100% oppion-based lists.

omg curse these fiends having opinions on a message board

Lulu
05-15-2013, 11:00 PM
lol@oldtang

Keep talking, no magical dragon you summon after gathering 7 dragonballs could fix how much you messed up your life #yoloswag

Lulu
05-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Gonna go spend all my money on cabal than go tell people they don't have a life. BRRRRRRRRRRRRB

jimbo
05-19-2013, 10:35 AM
In a proud member new member of tang and for a top guild they r cool as hell

Lulu
05-28-2013, 09:06 PM
I had to go to counseling after raking in over 3 grand total off of Cabal, it was a rough time in my life.
I went to a mental hospital where they put me under suicide watch when Cabal went to Est I thought it was going to close..