PDA

View Full Version : T_T

BulletStorm
02-07-2013, 06:07 PM
GMs please do some thing about dc from fb rooting in war
this shiet so annoying :mad:

alhifnawy3
02-07-2013, 08:56 PM
this happens to me too but in another way....when i aod and some1 roots me at the same time 1 of these 2 things happen...whether i teleport to base without dying or i get rooted but aod is not casted and is on cd

Zebracal
02-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Ummm have you tried reporting this to them via the help desk? And what kind of dc are you experiencing? Just curious, what kind of errors are you having?

Spamzor
02-08-2013, 03:14 PM
I got Error Code 6 or just a disconnection to the login screen

BulletStorm
02-16-2013, 04:51 PM
i hope they can fix this crapy bug in episode10

Sea
02-17-2013, 12:15 AM
+1 fix this and today at 12:00 war mercury t5 procs got owned HARD by caps and they took base idk why but ppl kep lagging and dc like CRAZY >.>
maybe cuz proc base was full of caps but i was getting dc when i was near base or gate so had to run to alpha and afk till war was over.

@loki stop being so pathetic.

Faowin
02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Yay, thanks Kato! ^.^

Jessifer
02-19-2013, 12:06 PM
Hey I work and have time to post lol
Here goes retarted Loki again trying to be someone ........
We all know he fails in game and real life so he try's to be a Internet tough guy
He claims Jess is a man lol so fail shows how much he knows is nothing
Claims she pretends to be a lesbo to get things nah wrong again she has never asked anyone in guild for anything she works her ass off for stuff so your wrong again I see a pattern here ...
Anyone that uses religion as a reference to living a lifestyle is just plain dumb just saying
Making them high roller bills at a smell good shop brb lolling

Thanks Trashy. This is why I love my guild. <3

Also thanks Kato, if possible, could you delete my comments so this topic goes back to being clean?

[GM] Kato
02-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.

Jessifer
02-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Kato;376323']Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.

Why not Zoidberg?

Faowin
02-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Kato;376323']Took care of all of the posts that had nothing to do with the topic. I understand that trolls do happen, but the best thing in the future would just be to report them and then leave it alone. Try to avoid any arguments or it'll just end in a battle royale of hate spewed everywhere. We don't want that, especially me, because I'm a GM of love.

Anywho, enjoy.

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is serious or not >.<

ieatfacebook
02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
oh they serious but i dont know if they as serious as dragon nest gm if you play dragon nest you know what i mean how serious dragon nest gm is on forum

Jessifer
02-19-2013, 08:40 PM
oh they serious but i dont know if they as serious as dragon nest gm if you play dragon nest you know what i mean how serious dragon nest gm is on forum

Nexon GM doesn't moderate the forum. Plus the amount of retards that post disgusting pictures and videos, the bans are warranted.

Zebracal
02-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Nexon GM doesn't moderate the forum. Plus the amount of retards that post disgusting pictures and videos, the bans are warranted.
Never been to there forums and seems by the way that you have described it, they don't care at all.

Jessifer
02-20-2013, 12:24 PM
Never been to there forums and seems by the way that you have described it, they don't care at all.

They play favorites. Which is bad for a company imagine, that and not fixing anything except adding new things to cash shop and making the success rate on scrolls and item enhancement really ed up. Almost spent 100$ just to plus a bow from +8 to +10 by buying like 20 runes to protect the item.

Get hacked? Which happens like 70% of the community. Don't bother making a ticket because it will take them 6+months to answer and they'll just tell you to change password and put a PIN, which we all have.

Their games are never secure, they have more information leaks than Sony. If you put Nx (ecoins for Nexon games) and you don't spend them right away. A hacker from Mabinogi will hack your account and buy arrows for his accounts. Not even kidding with this..

Valdoroth
02-20-2013, 03:50 PM

Anywho, enjoy.
Thanks! You sir, rock. :D

To add onto this, you do know you can report threads that are offensive or vulgar in a harrassing manner, or spam, or flaming. Help the GM help us and do it occasionally. It'll probably help quell some of the stupidly long flaming threads.

Lord Kronius
02-22-2013, 12:15 PM
idk, i kinda like warping ppl back to town/dcing them etc. i hope they dont fix it >_<

EmmersonLazaro
02-22-2013, 01:15 PM
idk, i kinda like warping ppl back to town/dcing them etc. i hope they dont fix it >_<lol you're cheap!

Peaches
02-22-2013, 08:43 PM
So no true!!! Don't read this
Getting to +8 is easy as hell i did it, my friend did, and his friend did and many others without using nx at all...
Scrolls are amazing, best concept in game (with great power comes great responsibility) u should know that
I got hacked but guess what i got back up, they even had lvl 50 event which was amazing
Go to their web site now and see the calendar of events http://vindictus.nexon.net/
They give out nx items, have week/month long events and introduce new items
You don't have to spend usd to even be good or have fun
Get ur facts right befo flaming a game

You flame Cabal all the time.

So why do you care if somebody flames Nexon games.

You might say "thats not true, you don't need money for that game, that game is easy" but people say the same things for Cabal, you know, its easy and doesn't require money. So please don't be hypocritical.

Sea
02-22-2013, 09:53 PM
both of you flame.now move on =p

Peaches
02-23-2013, 07:58 AM
haha the person who was complaining that she can't keep up with the usd spenders...just lol
Never said Cabal was a bad game, its an amazing concept but the way its run (vouchers, safe guards, etc....that what makes me disgusted)
Before u say anything (u can only use usd to enhance to +10 in vindi), inner doesn't make u better and u don't need super-duper scrolls to reach end game content
compare all the items in cabal shop and vindi shop...yeah...that's what i thought.
Besides what game gives u free dye, free enhance coupons...just for loggin in, thought so again
Peaches sry but ur wrong and there is a clear difference between how these games a re managed

You say Cabal requires USD to keep up with the "top" players.

Somebody else says Vindi requires USD to keep up with the "top" players.

And you try to tell them they are wrong. Just because YOU THINK Cabal requires USD to keep up with the top players, doesn't mean thats true. Even though you already think that doesn't mean its true for Vindi. That's just being hypocritical. You can't assume that Cabal is hard for everybody just because it is hard for you.

Sprite
02-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Okay so.
I have a 190 wiz above average geared in cabal. Amount spent on game in my 4 years playing - 300-350 usd
(Only for costumes and the occasional char transfer though)

Next. In vindictus, I use to have a lvl 70 15.8k attack evie, then sold its gear to make a lvl 74 15.5k atk Vella with 3 apoc/ 2 everlasting/ full passion accessories. Amount spent on the game in like the 2.5 yrs playing - 100-150 usd for inners/ hairs/ costumes/ occasional rune

Don't really need to blow that much for either game tbh.

MasterChaosX
02-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Ive spent a total of 30 dollars on this game and that was for premium for 2 months 3 years ago (im a poor college student) and i think im pretty decent. Got good enough gears to compete quite well in wars

Jessifer
02-24-2013, 03:53 AM
Okay so.
I have a 190 wiz above average geared in cabal. Amount spent on game in my 4 years playing - 300-350 usd

Next. In vindictus, I use to have a lvl 70 15.8k attack evie, then sold its gear to make a lvl 74 15.5k atk Vella with 3 apoc/ 2 everlasting/ full passion accessories. Amount spent on the game in like the 2.5 yrs playing - 100-150 usd for inners/ hairs/ costumes/ occasional rune

Bought 24 runes when they were on 2 for 1 sale and never got my Elchulus bow past +9 when it was +8. A lot of people have been getting that type of luck. Know what Nexon did? Nothing. There's banned players when they installed a Hero run auto-ban and that was last year in August when they released Kai and they're still banned. That was 75% of the playerbase gone in a night.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F679359-A-Message-Regarding-Wrongful-Bans%26nxid%3D15

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F735361-list-of-ppl-bann-restricted-in-WEST-SERVER%26nxid%3D15

These are legit players that were caught during the ban wave. The codings were misused by the dev team and they removed it a week later. 1 full week of players gettign banned left and right for farming Hero mode.

As for hacked players, Nexon doesn't want to deal with those. Ever.

Sandulf
02-24-2013, 06:47 AM
Bought 24 runes when they were on 2 for 1 sale and never got my Elchulus bow past +9 when it was +8. A lot of people have been getting that type of luck. Know what Nexon did? Nothing. There's banned players when they installed a Hero run auto-ban and that was last year in August when they released Kai and they're still banned. That was 75% of the playerbase gone in a night.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F679359-A-Message-Regarding-Wrongful-Bans%26nxid%3D15

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F735361-list-of-ppl-bann-restricted-in-WEST-SERVER%26nxid%3D15

These are legit players that were caught during the ban wave. The codings were misused by the dev team and they removed it a week later. 1 full week of players gettign banned left and right for farming Hero mode.

As for hacked players, Nexon doesn't want to deal with those. Ever.

Most of it ur right but...
I recall there being a hero boat glitch that people were over using (hence the scroll prices) something on the lines of starting a boat in hard but actually giving u hero drops. Well 1 person posted the method and obv everyone was like "oh i never did that" (in the back of their head= ima try) then they got banned for obvious reasons. Not only that instead of using common sense and not running hero boats they still did and got banned, im sry but that's their fault.
-Kinda like Cabal were people see hack vids and like talk about how noob that is then try it themselves then get angry for being banned. Or people buying chars and getting banned assuming they getting banned for whatever the other owner did, or "lag" excuse (the most famous one, like when i pvped a seiretei wiz lvl 16x forgot his name he hacked into the trees then dc in front of manbear and they said "prob lag" pfff...anyway)

Nexon is not perfect but its come a hell of a long way since then, and idk bout u but i like the direction they going. (word is they changed staff from american to korean or whatever).

Lord Kronius
02-24-2013, 08:41 AM
lol you're cheap!
=D xDD i ment warping them back to base! so they are safe. =D

Jessifer
02-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Most of it ur right but...
I recall there being a hero boat glitch that people were over using (hence the scroll prices) something on the lines of starting a boat in hard but actually giving u hero drops. Well 1 person posted the method and obv everyone was like "oh i never did that" (in the back of their head= ima try) then they got banned for obvious reasons. Not only that instead of using common sense and not running hero boats they still did and got banned, im sry but that's their fault.
-Kinda like Cabal were people see hack vids and like talk about how noob that is then try it themselves then get angry for being banned. Or people buying chars and getting banned assuming they getting banned for whatever the other owner did, or "lag" excuse (the most famous one, like when i pvped a seiretei wiz lvl 16x forgot his name he hacked into the trees then dc in front of manbear and they said "prob lag" pfff...anyway)

Nexon is not perfect but its come a hell of a long way since then, and idk bout u but i like the direction they going. (word is they changed staff from american to korean or whatever).

If you were around, there were 2 ban waves. First when they implemented the code to ban anyone that ran Hero instead of finding people abusing the glitch, and the other because they used the same code instead of a different one from Devcat to try to catch bots with the 1hit ko hack.

Sprite
02-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Not sure what the bannings have to do with it, since the topic sandulf brought up was that you supposedly need obscene amounts of USD to be successful in any of the games. But seriously, if you're smart, understand at least some economics, and most importantly, have patience, it's really not that difficult to become "good" in any game.

BulletStorm
02-24-2013, 04:28 PM

Anywho, enjoy.

love u too kato
please kato when u see ppl start talking another things outside the thread just close it that is ur job:p

Peaches
02-24-2013, 05:56 PM
Not sure what the bannings have to do with it, since the topic sandulf brought up was that you supposedly need obscene amounts of USD to be successful in any of the games. But seriously, if you're smart, understand at least some economics, and most importantly, have patience, it's really not that difficult to become "good" in any game.

You just have to understand more economics than the average person.

Thats a big advantage of living in America. I meet Canadians all the time who don't even know what supply and demand are.

Sandulf
02-24-2013, 07:08 PM
You just have to understand more economics than the average person.

Thats a big advantage of living in America. I meet Canadians all the time who don't even know what supply and demand is.
fixed

Faowin
02-24-2013, 07:28 PM
This thread has far deterred from love. .__.

Peaches
02-24-2013, 07:34 PM
fixed

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/are#Verb

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/is#Verb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_(economics)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demand_(economics)

Sandulf
02-24-2013, 08:17 PM
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/are#Verb

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/is#Verb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_(economics)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demand_(economics)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Supply+and+demand+definition
"Supply and demand" is a concept (read the intro...the concept is followed by "is" not are...)
U can't separate the two when talking bout economics, "are" only works if u split the supply from the demand in that concept.

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 06:44 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Supply+and+demand+definition
"Supply and demand" is a concept (read the intro...the concept is followed by "is" not are...)
U can't separate the two when talking bout economics, "are" only works if u split the supply from the demand in that concept.

You* about* If you want to correct others on spelling, use it yourself.

Sandulf
02-25-2013, 09:24 AM
You* about* If you want to correct others on spelling, use it yourself.
hahahahahahhahahahahaha thanks for the laugh
are u by any chance Canadian?

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 10:32 AM
hahahahahahhahahahahaha thanks for the laugh
are u by any chance Canadian?

Why? Are you going to start bashing Canadians too?

You also don't seem to learn how to use grammar either so please stop talking to me.

brusky
02-25-2013, 10:50 AM
\(`0´)/ it's about to go DOWN lol

whitetrash
02-25-2013, 10:59 AM

I don't trust anyone who calls there police Mounties eh

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 11:08 AM
I don't trust anyone who calls there police Mounties eh

You, get back in your pony.

whitetrash
02-25-2013, 11:12 AM
You, get back in your pony.

Lol <3 you

Faowin
02-25-2013, 11:21 AM
I don't trust anyone who calls their police Mounties eh

Fixed

Sandulf
02-25-2013, 11:30 AM

You also don't seem to know how to use grammar either, so please stop talking to me.
Jesus! U turning me into a grammar Nazi...stop this hurts my eyes :cool:
p.s. btw u can't USE the word "grammar" like u did in that sentence, its incorrect.

whitetrash
02-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Fixed

Lol might wanna try that on someone who cares :D

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Lol <3 you

;B <3

Jesus! U turning me into a grammar Nazi...stop this hurts my eyes :cool:
p.s. btw u can't USE the word "grammar" like u did in that sentence, its incorrect.

Typos aren't the same as deliberately making errors to look like a moron. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Sandulf
02-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Lol might wanna try that on someone who cares :D
Uk i hope they don't care cuz im just messing around, sadly Jessifer takes me seriously :(

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Uk i hope they don't care cuz im just messing around, sadly Jessifer takes me seriously :(

Says the one butthurt because he drives a sissy car.

@Sprite. I went to General forum page and refreshed. Your profile loaded on my screen. Why? Why must you haunt me? I don't drink your silly lemony fizz drink, why are you coming to my computer?

Sandulf
02-25-2013, 01:04 PM

@Sprite. I went to General forum page and refreshed. Your profile loaded on my screen. Why? Why must you haunt me? I don't drink your silly lemony fizz drink, why are you coming to my computer?
lol a ford truck a sissy car...I DON'T EVEN
I am butthurt tho :( why can't we be friends?

Valdoroth
02-25-2013, 02:02 PM

Sounds like XI might have a new stalker :P

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Sounds like XI might have a new stalker :P

nqqa I rather have Pepsi stalking me. ;-;

Sprite
02-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Sad face :<

Sandulf
02-25-2013, 03:46 PM
nqqa I rather have Pepsi stalking me. ;-;
yo Jessifer are u a girl? (srs question here)

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Sad face :<

<3 You're still cool in summer when it's 1$ drink days at McD's and I'm stoned to Hell. c:

Sprite
02-25-2013, 07:50 PM
yolo.
http://i49.tinypic.com/yfb75.png

._.

Jessifer
02-25-2013, 11:25 PM
yolo.

._.

Nice. I still don't go higher than 10. Never want to risk it because Nexon hates me.

Lulu
02-26-2013, 01:33 AM
Okay so.

You have a wiz? ;<

Zebracal
02-26-2013, 09:28 PM
yolo.

._.

Whoa! Jump shipped and recruiting I see. Congrats on your upgrade!