PDA

View Full Version : New skills discussion

alhifnawy3
02-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Let's give feedback to developers about new skills and buffs

I think FS/FB/BL/FA skills are good (FS has the best animation i think)....but WI/WA skills need adjustment especially WA,it's lame to make animation of skill like that.....and about the new short for FB i dunno does that make the game more balanced as they say or what (i know u FBs will like it) but FBs are supposed to be a debuff class not to have short buffs

Please give feedbacks to developers about the new skills and buffs and if u have an idea of a skill u can post it here i think GMs will see it :D

Zebracal
02-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Okay! Nice one. Let me share the new skill for the WI. It seems that it does't suit the name, and besides the animation looks more of a summon from a playstation era game.

If a new skill could be implemented, I would like some sort of "meditation" skill. And the skill is like you will be immune to both physical and magical attacks and with a certain percentage of rapid health regeneration for three seconds and it will consume you a specific amount of SP to cast it. The side effect would probably that you cannot move while the skill is active. This could be perfect for tanking scenarios.

legendarymalz
02-07-2013, 11:03 PM
So, you're discussing about the animation or the effects those new skills have?

However I wonder.. CursedSpirit's translation said add damage+2167 or so.. Seriously? Add damage? Not add attack like the other skills?

Edit : 1st post ever since Jun 2011 :D

Berserk_Fury
02-08-2013, 02:06 AM
How the hell are you giving feedback on something we haven't even gotten yet?

Peaches
02-08-2013, 04:10 AM
So, you're discussing about the animation or the effects those new skills have?

However I wonder.. CursedSpirit's translation said add damage+2167 or so.. Seriously? Add damage? Not add attack like the other skills?

Edit : 1st post ever since Jun 2011 :D

It's the same thing. Just a slightly dif translation.

And the "Add Attack" on our skills has always worked the same way as add damage. ie your Attack is multiplied by amp, and the "Add Attack" is just added on after that multiplication.

alhifnawy3
02-09-2013, 03:23 AM
How the hell are you giving feedback on something we haven't even gotten yet?well...i think we saw the skill animations so we can give them feedbacks on them...also u can say what they should add for any class(buffs,debuffs and skills)

Berserk_Fury
02-09-2013, 04:46 AM
well...i think we saw the skill animations so we can give them feedbacks on them...also u can say what they should add for any class(buffs,debuffs and skills)

They're changing how all the stats work, how classes will specialize, and pretty much everything else in the game. Any opinions of these skills now will be irrelevant when it comes to the actual update they're a part of.

Lord Kronius
02-12-2013, 06:45 PM
Not if they're talking about just the 'look" of the skills that were shown...............