Blager2
02-10-2013, 09:51 AM

Sea
02-10-2013, 10:13 AM
phong was better or is if he gets unblocked. but gratz

Deathlymonkey
02-10-2013, 10:20 AM
phong was better or is if he gets unblocked. but gratz

Yeah except phong is totally dumb, buying the mats for 3times the price and selling perfect crafts for extreme low prices. I was selling PC forci WI gloves for 3bil+a piece before he got to 10k amity, when he got there he made the price drop to 2bil. Its totally useless to have luck crafting if you have no brains.

Berserk_Fury
02-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah except phong is totally dumb, buying the mats for 3times the price and selling perfect crafts for extreme low prices. I was selling PC forci WI gloves for 3bil+a piece before he got to 10k amity, when he got there he made the price drop to 2bil. Its totally useless to have luck crafting if you have no brains.

2b is the pricepoint of pretty much all armor pieces for craftsman forcium. So 3b price was too much with the success rate. Maybe he doesn't like to rape the community with prices on something that isn't actually rare.

Also blager, I thought you quit.

Deathlymonkey
02-10-2013, 11:37 AM
2b is the pricepoint of pretty much all armor pieces for craftsman forcium. So 3b price was too much with the success rate. Maybe he doesn't like to rape the community with prices on something that isn't actually rare.

Also blager, I thought you quit.

So you're telling me you would sell stuff for 2bil if people were willing to pay 3bil? Also considering wiz stuff always sells for a LOT more than most other classes, 2bil is pretty low.

And he just put the pieces in AH for 2bil instead of even TRYING to get more from it.

Sea
02-10-2013, 12:13 PM

true but if he got the alz for it i guess it wasnt a big deal for him,same with mixie he never had a bit of patience in his life lol like he dc buying mats expensive and getting the craft or not lol
but phong was better.

Berserk_Fury
02-10-2013, 12:45 PM
So you're telling me you would sell stuff for 2bil if people were willing to pay 3bil? Also considering wiz stuff always sells for a LOT more than most other classes, 2bil is pretty low.

And he just put the pieces in AH for 2bil instead of even TRYING to get more from it.

I know several of my friends that bought wiz craftsman pieces for 1.5b each weeks ago. And they didn't buy them from phong.

Deathlymonkey
02-10-2013, 01:30 PM
I know several of my friends that bought wiz craftsman pieces for 1.5b each weeks ago. And they didn't buy them from phong.

Failed slot items dont count, and blink2c never buys anything unless the seller is getting totally ripped off. I assume you're talking about him.

Boots are also a different scenario because there are a lot more people who craft them

Valdoroth
02-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Impressive. Just as impressive as my old DB helms back in the day.

DanteX
02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
to much over craftin is killing the value of the items ._.

Sea
02-10-2013, 03:10 PM

dude get online we doing naked orca of doom XD

Triplethreat
02-12-2013, 07:50 AM
Why no 2 slot?

Peaches
02-12-2013, 08:01 AM

That is just the effect of deflation, which is easy to track with the value of upgrade cores. The amount of actual alz in server has been going down a lot for the past couple updates (and the only ways it goes up are by npcing / nwar prizes / cashshop capsules / alz drop from mobs (ie, getting alz from npc's instead of trading alz with players).

Swifti
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
crafting is for baddies

GodOfWar
02-16-2013, 11:17 PM
@danteX
funny how gm lorkan aint take this signature pic off and give you a warning to ban your forums acc for using racial slurs. yet for me he jumped on me like a wild animal on the first opportunity and gave me warnings after taking off my posts about racial slurs. what a pos gm. they all have their favs like teachers pets hahaha. whatta fail game with a fail community.

Valdoroth
02-17-2013, 01:59 AM
@danteX
funny how gm lorkan aint take this signature pic off and give you a warning to ban your forums acc for using racial slurs. yet for me he jumped on me like a wild animal on the first opportunity and gave me warnings after taking off my posts about racial slurs. what a pos gm. they all have their favs like teachers pets hahaha. whatta fail game with a fail community.

If it's so "fail" why do you fall for it all the time? If you reply to me that means you enjoy it. You're such an easy target. His sig is a movie quote, so it's I guess ok. Since it's not being directed at a person directly, it's nothing to warn about, but since you do all of yours at people with intent (like awild animal) is why you get warned/ banned. If you used your brain once in awhile you'd probably know that.

Recall also that the topic was about best crafter, then why can't you stay on topic instead of complaining like a little girl at someone else for something you got warned about?

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 07:09 AM
If it's so "fail" why do you fall for it all the time? If you reply to me that means you enjoy it. You're such an easy target. His sig is a movie quote, so it's I guess ok. Since it's not being directed at a person directly, it's nothing to warn about, but since you do all of yours at people with intent (like awild animal) is why you get warned/ banned. If you used your brain once in awhile you'd probably know that.

Recall also that the topic was about best crafter, then why can't you stay on topic instead of complaining like a little girl at someone else for something you got warned about?
u talkin to me bout using brains? haha
i do what i want and say what i want whenever i want , im a man
u do what u can, u a b1tch . and yes i do enjoy putting u bums in your places now step in line hoe and do your job.
being a target and getting hit while u the target is 2 different things val . many ppl have me in their crosshairs but none can touch me son . go learn how to use 3rd pt progs wisely before u go all out typing nonsense kuz u raging which makes u incomprehensible . and i wasnt complaining foo i was only showing how ppl have double standards but since ur dumber than a 5th grader its clear u cant figure out the simplest things of all.
and i never got banned , u did moron.

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 08:53 AM
From forums. If you used your brain you wouldn't become a target all the time. Don't call me a 'son' because I'm pretty sure we're around the same age. I do my job and you do your's because of mine. Without mine you wouldn't exist, nor would I. If you were a man, why do you have to try so hard all the time? If you were a man, why do you stoop your responses down to the level of a teen or middle schooler? If you were a man then you probably wouldn't say half of what you say. There's a difference between being older, being an adult, and being a man. You do not exemplify any of those most the time. I used to never have issues with you until you tried to randomly call me out and failed several times.

Just because you can say and do whatever you want doesn't make you a man. "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent."

And again, you posted off topic disregarding forums rules yet again. The topic was about crafting. You didn't talk about any of that. Blager is I'd say the top Battle crafter, so posting this thread is fair.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 09:07 AM
From forums. If you used your brain you wouldn't become a target all the time. Don't call me a 'son' because I'm pretty sure we're around the same age. I do my job and you do your's because of mine. Without mine you wouldn't exist, nor would I. If you were a man, why do you have to try so hard all the time? If you were a man, why do you stoop your responses down to the level of a teen or middle schooler? If you were a man then you probably wouldn't say half of what you say. There's a difference between being older, being an adult, and being a man. You do not exemplify any of those most the time. I used to never have issues with you until you tried to randomly call me out and failed several times.

Just because you can say and do whatever you want doesn't make you a man. "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent."

And again, you posted off topic disregarding forums rules yet again. The topic was about crafting. You didn't talk about any of that. Blager is I'd say the top Battle crafter, so posting this thread is fair.
lol u sound mad

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 09:08 AM
lol u sound mad
I can keep my calm when talking to simpletons. I enjoy talking and debate, not get angry about it. :)

I state semi-factuals and you say it sounds mad. You have much to learn.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 09:33 AM
I can keep my calm when talking to simpletons. I enjoy talking and debate, not get angry about it. :)

I state semi-factuals and you say it sounds mad. You have much to learn.
simpleton is an understatement . from where i stand u wouldnt even get to my knees if u jumped using a trampoline son.i have much to learn? sure i do , teach me if u can with your low intellect quotient . a student is bound to surpass its teacher hahahaha. teachers always stay at the same low level that u r on.

CandiCoatted
02-18-2013, 09:45 AM
omg... GodofWar and Val are too cute! =)

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 11:56 AM
simpleton is an understatement . from where i stand u wouldnt even get to my knees if u jumped using a trampoline son.i have much to learn? sure i do , teach me if u can with your low intellect quotient . a student is bound to surpass its teacher hahahaha. teachers always stay at the same low level that u r on.
Well for one, using intellect quotiant is completely mis-use of the word quotiant.

If you "always stay at the low lever" then how are you going to "surpass its teacher"?

And I'm the one contradicting myself...

Just because you stand tall doesn't mean you are the tallest. Mount Evarest is the highest point on earth, but it's not nearly the tallest mountain. There are many in the Pacific Ocean taller than it. They mearly stand at a lower place on the Earth. If you don't even get this analogy, then you have no hopes of trying to "surpass it's teacher."

omg... GodofWar and Val are too cute! =)

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Well for one, using intellect quotiant is completely mis-use of the word quotiant.

If you "always stay at the low lever" then how are you going to "surpass its teacher"?

Just because you stand tall doesn't mean you are the tallest. Mount Evarest is the highest point on earth, but it's not nearly the tallest mountain. There are many in the Pacific Ocean taller than it. They mearly stand at a lower place on the Earth. If you don't even get this analogy, then you have no hopes of trying to "surpass it's teacher."

Thanks :DMount Evarest is the highest point on earth. u said it. now why would you go on with your crap about analogy when what u saying dont make sense since Everest* (check your spelling u uneducated noob, and dont talk to me about good english like u did in other posts)
is the highest in the world. if they dont acknowledge them as highest points in the world your reply dont make sense. at the end of the day it dont matter where u stand its how high u stand idiot. so if u stand at lower grounds but im taller than u then wtf does that mean moron? go back to school please. just like on a podium 1,2 and 3. the winner always gets to stand on the number 1 spot thus why everest is the highest thats why its undisputed.the other werent meant to be given the proper recognition of tallest moutain for a reason .

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 02:35 PM

I wouldn't take Loki seriously. Any kid using a DBZ signature on their profile clearly doesn't have the maturity to have an intelligent debate with.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 03:15 PM
I wouldn't take Loki seriously. Any kid using a DBZ signature on their profile clearly doesn't have the maturity to have an intelligent debate with.there u go assuming again . i pity you really your brain cannot comprehend the simplest of things. maybe u didnt have a childhood or u got hit by a bus that made u lose your memory . in any case , i love my childhood and its memories which will forever live on eternally unlike yours. my signature also says loki under the pic but your dumb ass had to point out only the pic.

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 03:16 PM
there u go assuming again . i pity you really your brain cannot comprehend the simplest of things. maybe u didnt have a childhood or u got hit by a bus that made u lose your memory . in any case , i love my childhood and its memories which will forever live on eternally unlike yours. my signature also says loki under the pic but your dumb ass had to point out only the pic.

~Yawn.~ umadbro?

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 03:56 PM
~Yawn.~ umadbro?seems like you running out of comebacks or maybe thats all your brain has to offer. in any case im disappointed. i actually thought id have a bit more fun with you .but not everyone can keep up with me guess u had to learn the hard way . and why would i be mad? u clearly dont know me . ask ppl about me in cabal . u in venus right? so am i go do your homework .

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 04:29 PM
there u go assuming again . i pity you really your brain cannot comprehend the simplest of things. maybe u didnt have a childhood or u got hit by a bus that made u lose your memory . in any case , i love my childhood and its memories which will forever live on eternally unlike yours. my signature also says loki under the pic but your dumb ass had to point out only the pic.
Are you saying that other people are lesser beings than you and their memories are nullified by yours?

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Are you saying that other people are lesser beings than you and their memories are nullified by yours?

No, he said he was immature and still a kid.

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 05:01 PM
No, he said he was immature and still a kid.I think he also said: OMG you didn't talk about ALL of my signature! I'm going to call you stupid and immature because you didn't acknowledge ALL about me! Me Me ME!

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 05:04 PM
I think he also said: OMG you didn't talk about ALL of my signature! I'm going to call you stupid and immature because you didn't acknowledge ALL about me! Me Me ME!

Fair point.

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Loki is the kinda person that plays Chess, and when he's about to be put into checkmate, he kicks the board and the pieces scatter. Then he says you never won because you never finished the game.

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Loki is the kinda person that plays Chess, and when he's about to be put into checkmate, he kicks the board and the pieces scatter. Then he says you never won because you never finished the game.

Made me think of this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfRxXxrTdtw

Blager2
02-21-2013, 08:55 AM

Still trying for an SeHH to ice it

Valdoroth
02-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Wow. Nice charm dude.

StereoLove
02-21-2013, 06:41 PM
carlo5 best crafter prove me wrong

Jessifer
02-21-2013, 11:44 PM
I wish I had 1b alz. :c

Lulu
02-27-2013, 05:29 PM
What did phong get banned for? Being too legit?