PDA

View Full Version : Happy lunar new year 2013 to all my friend.

vipseavein
02-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Welcome the new year with a lot of bad news, a lot of brothers and friends have been bombarded block in late January and early February.
Special condolences to: oXoPhongTranoXo...
and a lot of people from Vietnam, after the first time trying to send a lot of helpdesk, and brothers from other countries to help. Although the results remain permanently block, but would like to thank to all of you.
Honestly, this round we probably blocked by the 1 someone trying to harm us, can not offer any evidence to prove that they I clean (Most of them are due to the buy voucher Budget, Alz from them).
We know, a team of GM cabal tried my best, but ...
please review ...
Must be some way for us to return, we are victims, we have tried to explain, even to beg compensation for the damage that we cause (although I'm just a buyer ).
Years old, alone is what grief leave, and expect good things to come. I wish every good new year, good health.

And : R.I.P Master Guild VSouls

gachiennuocman
02-10-2013, 04:54 PM
+1 unban : oxophongtranoxo, ramper, ofantasy plz

Teppi
02-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Enough. Please stop Vipseavein. This isn't gonna take us to anywhere. If you wanna send greeting to everyone then just simply do it. But to talk about blocked account along with it, that sounds inappropriate. I'd rather keep sending HD tickets than QQ on forum.

Berserk_Fury
02-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I find it rather funny that people from your guild keep getting banned over and over, yet you constantly cry on the forum about how they're great and never do anything wrong. Somehow your posts don't make me feel bad for them, but instead give me an idea that your guild is full of hacking/glitching/alz buying dirtbags. If the GMs say no to unbanning your friends, stop crying about it here, nobody cares.

I mean hell, I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one of the people you listed megaphone that they're buying alz. Can't get much more stupid than that.

gachiennuocman
02-10-2013, 07:04 PM
I find it rather funny that people from your guild keep getting banned over and over, yet you constantly cry on the forum about how they're great and never do anything wrong. Somehow your posts don't make me feel bad for them, but instead give me an idea that your guild is full of hacking/glitching/alz buying dirtbags. If the GMs say no to unbanning your friends, stop crying about it here, nobody cares.

I mean hell, I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one of the people you listed megaphone that they're buying alz. Can't get much more stupid than that.
i'm not in his guild but i do feel bad for them they all great players and helpfull with some haters like u and w/o them (oxophongtranoxo, ramper, ofantasy )
this game is boring .
and plz every try to help them out cuz they are true players . dont get mad hater QQ

Valdoroth
02-10-2013, 07:08 PM
i'm not in his guild but i do feel bad for them they all great players and helpfull with some haters like u and w/o them (oxophongtranoxo, ramper, ofantasy )
this game is boring .
and plz every try to help them out cuz they are true players . dont get mad hater QQ
He wasn't hating. He was merely stating.

Typically if someone gets blocked more than once, there's a reason for it.

Teppi
02-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Enough said. Can any GM delete this thread please? and Vip, if you wanna keep on your topic, please remove my name from the list. I never asked you to do it for me.

Peaches
02-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Happy New Years!

Sea
02-10-2013, 08:14 PM
He wasn't hating. He was merely stating.

Typically if someone gets blocked more than once, there's a reason for it.

even tho hes "stating" which is kinda true,he still sounds like a pathetic .it is not what you say its the way you say it.however i do agree that talking about the vouchers thingy is out of the topic so please stop. i disagree about phong and teppi getting perm blocked but you doing this aint getting u anywhere.the only thing ur getting is GMs closing this thread,ppl start trolling or ppl like dps that lot of times post to trash and nothing more.

Teppi
02-10-2013, 08:50 PM
even tho hes "stating" which is kinda true,he still sounds like a pathetic .it is not what you say its the way you say it.however i do agree that talking about the vouchers thingy is out of the topic so please stop. i disagree about phong and teppi getting perm blocked but you doing this aint getting u anywhere.the only thing ur getting is GMs closing this thread,ppl start trolling or ppl like dps that lot of times post to trash and nothing more.
I'm not officially perm blocked, Fear. GM said they need further investigation to identify who were exactly involved in fraudulent item shop. I'm still waiting for GM to reply my ticket.

Sea
02-10-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm not officially perm blocked, Fear. GM said they need further investigation to identify who were exactly involved in fraudulent item shop. I'm still waiting for GM to reply my ticket.
oh ^^ theres still hope then ;)