PDA

View Full Version : The Next Update

Tigrerra
02-17-2013, 04:27 AM
[EP103] Awakening Leth Tyrant's Ring, a new unique Ring in Rising Force - Part III : Evolution

cerverus3
02-17-2013, 06:17 AM
u late my friend and its on part 2 of the rising force update

Berserk_Fury
02-17-2013, 10:48 AM
I saw an ss on kr cabal with a group that beat the new ft2. This ss was put up last week and their group took up the only 1 spot showing in group list. I have a feeling there wouldn't be many people on cabal na that will be able to do it, if any at all.

Valdoroth
02-17-2013, 11:52 AM
I saw an ss on kr cabal with a group that beat the new ft2. This ss was put up last week and their group took up the only 1 spot showing in group list. I have a feeling there wouldn't be many people on cabal na that will be able to do it, if any at all.
I think you understimate our alz buyer's gears.

Marth
02-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Lol Val you made a funny, yet it is true. Since majority of the top players in cabal used USD to get where they are in the game I wouldn't be surprised to see it done so soon.

ieatfacebook
02-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Seireitei going to be the first one just like the first to solo ft2 with the best time in cabal na

Berserk_Fury
02-17-2013, 01:02 PM

but in Korea 14 amp gear is pretty much a standard along with everyone having +15 forcium since they had many events which actually gave sghh and and pchh. They have a lot of items on other servers that are standard for them but alz buyer exclusive on our server.

Peaches
02-17-2013, 01:19 PM
but in Korea 14 amp gear is pretty much a standard along with everyone having +15 forcium since they had many events which actually gave sghh and and pchh. They have a lot of items on other servers that are standard for them but alz buyer exclusive on our server.

Eh, a year ago there was that FA solo ic2 video while we were waiting for BM3 update. An FA soloing IC2 that quickly was unthinkable at the time; just as clearing the new FT2 seems unthinkable right now, I'm sure people will do it within a couple weeks of the update coming to NA.

Seireitei going to be the first one just like the first to solo ft2 with the best time in cabal na

I am going to bet that several guilds will clear it within the first few weeks, not very far off from each other. And Sei was first to do a lot of stuff because they mostly stuck together and to themselves, but since BM3 came out thats not how it is anymore. Tons of people dungeon with people who aren't in their guild.

Sandulf
02-17-2013, 01:25 PM
I quit right on time ig, tell me if anything changes about our events/cash shop/game that is actually fun kk?

edgarh
02-18-2013, 12:54 AM
When the hell is Ep. 10 coming to the US!!!!!

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Soon
This is all i've heard