PDA

View Full Version : lets talk bout the new class they coming up with ,maybe we can help with our ideas.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 08:15 AM
since est is bringing out a new type of class. what are your thoughts and ideas about it?
would u like it to be a range class? or non-range class? or mixed?
what kind of weapons would it use? or would it use only bare knuckles and have some crazy kung fu type skills?
should it wear armor?battle? or martial? or a completely new type of gear?
Do you think it should have a skill that can revive players on the spot?God like skills? or demon like skills?
what would its role be in the new upcoming update?we have tankers,healers,dmg dealers,debuffers and supporters.maybe it will be a counter type?
what kind of battle modes would you like for it to have?
do you think it will have levels to its BM1,2 and 3? say after u reached bm3 stage 3. can it be possible to have another level higher than stage 3 that will make your character transform into something bigger?smaller?faster?stronger?and that stage can only be reached by taking in a certain amount of damage?like fury or rage mode ?
will the new class be the OP class of cabal?the ruling and dominating class?
how many are willing to reroll or start a new character when the new class arrives?
do you think it will cause an unbalance in the game?
will it be an easy to play class or a hard skill requiring class meant for cabalers with a high knowledge of the game?
will it be a pve oriented class? or pvp,pk,war type?

all comments are welcome and if you get trolled, troll back or g.t.f.o.
this is a fighting game like ive said countless times. so keep your fairy tale dream land shiit to yourself.

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Why talk about something we know 0 details of? That's like trying to guess the number of mice that live in NY. We don't know unless we have some details to even figure off of. It's better to wait until at least a class name is exposed. It's 100% guess right now.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Why talk about something we know 0 details of? That's like trying to guess the number of mice that live in NY. We don't know unless we have some details to even figure off of. It's better to wait until at least a class name is exposed. It's 100% guess right now.
idk what it is but u really have a hard time thinking outside the box ur trapped in huh? something that is being created can always welcome ideas or thoughts of players. what if est was looking for peoples creative imagination? i guess u didnt understand that part bout my thread fool. u always seem to disappoint me every time. but i bet some people would be happy if their idea was actually used for that class. i bet they would be proud to say yeaaaahh my idea was actually used in some way for the creation of that new class cabal made. and u talk like guessing is wrong.

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Nah. I am too busy thinking of my designs and concepts for a game I'm going to create in the future probably about a decade from now. I'm just realistic is all. I've had my past input of suggestions to this game with many of them being implemented. You however just complain and gripe at people most the time.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 09:20 AM
Nah. I am too busy thinking of my designs and concepts for a game I'm going to create in the future probably about a decade from now. I'm just realistic is all. I've had my past input of suggestions to this game with many of them being implemented. You however just complain and gripe at people most the time.
i never complain. the hardships ive endured in my lifetime make me solid.u act like u know me like the back of your hand and all. your assumptions are wrong and your attempts at dethroning me is futile. if u have nothing smart to say stay off this thread with your garbage and complaints about me.and gl on your project hopefully it wont be a failure like some games ive played...

P.S. u shouldnt waste your precious time talking to me or about me on forums. im sure your gf needs your time more than me haha

truely false
02-18-2013, 09:36 AM
New Class hmmm, well your example of a martal arts class aka kung fu class would be fun to have and see. I wouldn't mind creating a new character like the kung fu class just to see it grab a boss and flip it over and round house kick it to death...lol...as well as beating up other players. As for rage mode that would be cool as well to see it transform into a dragon or some other form. About the skills you ask god or demon like well why not a bit of both in other words god = healing or revive type skill and demon = curse or death type skill. Yeah, I definitely would like to see a new character like this in game.

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 10:05 AM
check out this link for more revealed stuff. some already known and some not...

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/10/cabal-online-7th-class-teased-as-more-content-revealed/

if it says server temporary unavailable just reload your page.this site is being wierd for some reason.the info revealed is not really useful or 100% true.js

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 11:59 AM
If you want to try to base it off anything, then be more observant. Look at the picture of the silloette of the "new class"
It has a sickle and chain weapon. Now how that'd work for cabal, I'm not sure, but It'd be kinda fun to see a new weapon style itself. Wonder if other classes would be able to use it.

Edit:
I can't find a better pic of this atm:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553697_436953116360955_84316196_n.jpg

GodOfWar
02-18-2013, 01:46 PM
If you want to try to base it off anything, then be more observant. Look at the picture of the silloette of the "new class"
It has a sickle and chain weapon. Now how that'd work for cabal, I'm not sure, but It'd be kinda fun to see a new weapon style itself. Wonder if other classes would be able to use it.

Edit:
I can't find a better pic of this atm:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553697_436953116360955_84316196_n.jpg
u just proved my points about you being retarded by not clicking my link and posting that low quality image.and in that pic that character is probly in bm 1 ,2 or 3 who knows so it dont mean much at all.

Faowin
02-18-2013, 01:59 PM
Warrior's BM2 transforms their sword into a scythe.....So I don't think that could be it...If they make a "7th" class, wouldn't they have to rebalance it all so they can have classes for all the armor types? For example if this new class used armor sets, then there would be a new class for battle and martial sets also, wouldn't there?

To be honest, I think a rogue/assassin type class would be the best. A stealth type buff with high damaging-long cooldown moves.

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Warrior's BM2 transforms their sword into a scythe.....So I don't think that could be it...If they make a "7th" class, wouldn't they have to rebalance it all so they can have classes for all the armor types? For example if this new class used armor sets, then there would be a new class for battle and martial sets also, wouldn't there?

To be honest, I think a rogue/assassin type class would be the best. A stealth type buff with high damaging-long cooldown moves.

Rogue/Assassin best idea.

Valdoroth
02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
u just proved my points about you being retarded by not clicking my link and posting that low quality image.and in that pic that character is probly in bm 1 ,2 or 3 who knows so it dont mean much at all.
If you posted a link that worked the first time...
You didn't explain anything about what the link was. That's a fail on you. If I had known what the link was to without it giving a 502 error then obviously I wouldn't have posted.

Sprite
02-18-2013, 04:37 PM
haha i see me

Sandulf
02-18-2013, 04:38 PM
chains...attack from afar...(*and sexy*) DONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkjcrX4hyQ

Jessifer
02-18-2013, 04:39 PM
chains...attack from afar...(*and sexy*) DONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkjcrX4hyQ

Vella is a solo character. She's horrible in raids and parties.

Lorsel.EXE
02-24-2013, 06:03 AM
Well from what that link said apparently Cabal will become a full Franchise with Cabal 3 already being mentioned, that would be fun to see I suppose.

Now for the 7th class and Assassin would be pretty cool, imagine a class with Dual Dagger that has a BM1 being stealth mode, BM2 would have some high powered magic, and BM3 would have them using 2 giant shurikens to deal high amounts of DPS or something. NINJA FTW!!!

SkiYeon
02-24-2013, 06:45 AM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay vella