PDA

View Full Version : premium dungeon entries

tyrel21
02-21-2013, 01:39 AM
Anyone else think these are way overpriced? Gee, for 15 mill alz equivalent I can get one entry or I can go for the bargain and get 10 of them for 10 mill alz each!!! Woohoo, aren't we lucky!

Ridiculous pricing just like the ap/dp savers.

Berserk_Fury
02-21-2013, 02:25 AM
Yep, and they're also way overdue. In the past I really wanted them because they could drop epic forcium, but with craftsman gear they're barely even anything special anymore.

xXdangerzoneXx
02-21-2013, 02:58 AM
I made the mistake in buying them for the price they cost I hoped it be better drops or w.e but no I actually get better stuff running steamer on hard and only good thing about these prem dungs is tht I can get seh and sehh so they say but over all don't buy there a waste of ecoin .

scream
02-21-2013, 03:01 AM
does anyone run it already? does it drop chapters 28-31?

Berserk_Fury
02-21-2013, 03:18 AM
does anyone run it already? does it drop chapters 28-31?

Yes they drop the chapters but they aren't always for the dungeon you're running. This means that if you run prem steamer you can get a chapter for any of the four prem dx dungeons.

LiveDirT
02-21-2013, 08:08 AM
Meh, those Premium entries drop nothing for me beside COREs, i ran over 30+ of each type except (Lava)...

I recommend don't buy those from Cash shop and wait for event that drop them ;D

i sell stuff
02-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Meh, those Premium entries drop nothing for me beside COREs, i ran over 30+ of each type except (Lava)...

I recommend don't buy those from Cash shop and wait for event that drop them ;D

Agreed. I ran about 8 Lava's in a row and my best drop that wasn't a core was a BL suit of protective or something