PDA

View Full Version : Should i play again (srs)

Osmio
02-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Is cabal worth coming back to? I haven't played in about a year, and it's been a good 2 years since i played seriously. I'd have to start from scratch but i was just wondering if it's all alz buyers/voucher buyers now. If i were to play again would i even have a chance at getting the same quality gears as everyone else or would it be a lost cause?

p.s discarding troll comments

thanks.

Berserk_Fury
02-23-2013, 02:34 PM
If you'll have to start over then it'll be almost impossible to keep up with other players unless you drop loads of USD in the game. Honest opinion, unless the next update does something really epic, game isn't worth coming back to.

Seireitei4eva
02-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Check out ep. 10 and see if you like it.

Woohah
02-23-2013, 05:08 PM
If you don't have the USD to drop but possess the ability to enjoy the game at any level and aren't really concerned with rushing endgame then I'd say it's worth coming back, otherwise move on.

killerdevil
02-25-2013, 04:31 AM
+1 for berserk's point , i will do the same .. come back if the next update is coming up with something epic

edgarh
02-25-2013, 03:07 PM
If you'll have to start over then it'll be almost impossible to keep up with other players unless you drop loads of USD in the game. Honest opinion, unless the next update does something really epic, game isn't worth coming back to.
This.