PDA

View Full Version : Fb, fs, or bl?

Macboy313
05-24-2010, 07:57 PM
I want to know what class i should lvl. Atm i have a 100 FB and a 102 FA and I just started a FS and BL. Now I know FB and BL have Fast attacks and FS has slow but high critting attacks. Should i lvl my FB to 140 then start the low lvls or lvl one of the low lvls to 100 and if i was to lvl one of my low lvls should it be BL or FS. I'm just looking to hear other peoples opinions and for anyone who says "just go with the one that fits your style" well this is a hard choice for me lol Plus with the economy and the way est is going i'm getting kinda bored and looking for a new class to play.

KhmerBlader
05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
I would say BL, you won't regret your choice. you will enjoy all the profit and dependable dungeon runner :

YoungForum
05-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Cabal's Just not what it was for higher lvls im stuck in 130's becuase Grinding MF just got boring, and theres not that go Farm Lid/EOD for amp or other epic gear becuase there 1-1.5mil a piece, and you have to be really Lucky 2 get in 1run. So i feel you i also got bored and started a blader.
But for yur main question
FB-Never really liked em There annoying to fight in war wen they root or mana Freeze you that being said there not really great at anything and not even good at somethings, if debuffin in war is enough for then roll wit em(Quit mine lvl 111)
FA-Really Quick atks, Long Range, Great PvP Class and Own in war Probaly score the highest second to wizzi they seem fun never took the time to lvl mine tho. Def being probaly there only Problem wont be great at pve/Soloin High lvl maps/Bosses But u could always just party all that stuff and own in pvp :)
BL-My Blader was fun. Great PvE you can solo dungeons and bosses easily you dont need a party to lvl. they atk alot quicker and harder than FB's and i think have more HP and a heavy BL will have more DEF+ DEF Rate. there good at pvp But not Great. And they wont be the highest scoring or most killing in war either.
FS-Fun, Flashy skills, with SS criting you could easily Take Half or over depending on your gear of some1 hp. they Arent Fast like Bladers. And If they dont crit they wont do nearly as much damage. but they Usually do betta then all other melee class in war for the simple Fact SS in a mob will get you a couple kills and a ton of damage offa one hit and They are really dangerous with a Leg wep Makes there no crit Damage Good and there Crits better. SS/AoD/MF are some fun buffs too :)

Depends on wat you like
Pve/Bosses/Dungeons
1.Blader 2. FS 3.FA
PvP
1.FA 2.Blader 3.FS
Pk/war
1.FA 2.FS/FB(Depending on how you play.)

Trouvo
05-25-2010, 01:16 AM
I play a Blader so that is what I am going to suggest and here is why....
you can solo dungeons very easily and they are great for pve and boss killing. I love not only being able to solo just about anything(especially since i work nights so when i play most everyone is asleep), but also being able to keep up with other characters 10+ lvls higher than me because of the BL pve skills and speed. I was able to duo EOD B2F with a 144 FB(he had a harder time than me...lol) So I love the BL, I love have the choice to solo and not being dependent on others, and I'm sick of war(no one ever works as a team anymore)so not being able to do much other than protect builders or build myself doesnt bother me much.

Of course its your choice but you asked for opinions so this was mine....hope it helps.

hanadin
05-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Id say blader for sure best for boss hunting why dont you lvl your fb to 129 and make a bl for 94 war farm it till honor 8 or so then lvl him up see which one does better for u in 95-129 war :)
140 isnt that great i love 95-129 war :)

WA-110+
FA-100+
BL-140+
WI-100+
FS-100+

WIpwns
05-25-2010, 03:32 AM
tl;dr

YoungForum
05-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Id say blader for sure best for boss hunting why dont you lvl your fb to 129 and make a bl for 94 war farm it till honor 8 or so then lvl him up see which one does better for u in 95-129 war :)
140 isnt that great i love 95-129 war :)

WA-110+
FA-100+
BL-140+
WI-100+
FS-100+

the whole point of a blader is to solo things. keeping it at 94 would be lame. play blader and lvl it to 150 and solo everything :)

Macboy313
05-25-2010, 08:19 AM
hmm more ppl say bl but i thnk i might go FS cus i have a bunch of critting gear so i will be deadly.

buffalosoldier
05-25-2010, 08:27 AM
funny guy you're being told to go BL for good reasons and you're going for FS which isn't epic unless you crit on half of your skills

Leonhart
05-25-2010, 08:38 AM
funny guy you're being told to go BL for good reasons and you're going for FS which isn't epic unless you crit on half of your skills

Nothing wrong with that =]

BackUpMENG
05-25-2010, 09:36 AM
mfs so u can 2 shot

Macboy313
05-25-2010, 11:10 AM

well like i said i have alot of crit gear so i would be fine and it might not be epic to you but to sum other ppl it is. Enough said ;):):D

BleedingSoul
05-25-2010, 11:24 AM

That's the same for every class son.

WAKAKAKEKE
05-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Here is my take:
SFS/MFS : Boring, more of tank with AOD
WA : Easy to build for simple pvp/pve and Good for war if you know how to play
WI: Blinking around gets boring when all you can do is shoot cannons and lances, but good for hunting
FB: Hardest Class to perfect (IMO) Lots of debuffs and relies on crits
FA: PEW PEW HEAL PEW PEW
BL: BM2 W/ Retargeting is so fun, Good for PVE/Soloing bosses using 2 Forci blades

MY verdict i'd say go FA or BL because of the fast DPS and quick skills.

ForumWaiai
05-26-2010, 04:02 AM
play WA

jimbo
05-30-2010, 09:05 PM
i suggest fs good for soloing and bladers to me is expensive gotta have money if u making them to make them right

YoungForum
05-30-2010, 09:20 PM
A Good FS doesnt need to crit to win/do decent damge. FS are good becuase even if you have fail/ or just average gear wen you do crit you hit hella hard and you naturally have good def.

and bladers endgame is about as expensive as everyone elses.
FS/BL both you s.amp Forcy blader
FS- use s.amp crystal which are really cheap.
but Blader uses martial which is cheaper than armor.
so about the same nothing to different i dont think

jimbo
05-30-2010, 09:34 PM
A Good FS doesnt need to crit to win/do decent damge. FS are good becuase even if you have fail/ or just average gear wen you do crit you hit hella hard and you naturally have good def.

true so fs should be the option u should pick all natural for fs good def and crt dmg

Macboy313
06-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Here is my take:
SFS/MFS : Boring, more of tank with AOD
WA : Easy to build for simple pvp/pve and Good for war if you know how to play
WI: Blinking around gets boring when all you can do is shoot cannons and lances, but good for hunting
FB: Hardest Class to perfect (IMO) Lots of debuffs and relies on crits
FA: PEW PEW HEAL PEW PEW
BL: BM2 W/ Retargeting is so fun, Good for PVE/Soloing bosses using 2 Forci blades

MY verdict i'd say go FA or BL because of the fast DPS and quick skills.

I already have an 10x FA lol. but i thnk ima lvl my FA for now cus i just got new crit and amp gear.

Lelouch
06-02-2010, 02:52 PM
Go WA, WA can do everything a Bl can do and better. Not to mention they have amazing party buffs for duo dungeons etc.

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Hahaha WA's a good class but it will never be better at soloing than a Blader. if they both had the same gear blader would solo 10x better 10xfaster. WA can solo tho and are better in war( i think) so if u like them and war its kewl. BL solo better but are mainly pve class. 1v1 pvp bl's are good not the best for mass pvp/pk like war or just all out pk fest tho.

darkrage
06-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I have a 157 fs, 152 fb. 134 wiz, 115 fa, and 111 bl. I would tell you to go with either the fb or bl both have great dps and hard hitting skills. bl have alot of great short buffs which really help to solo bosses and dungeons. Fb are good in war and pk due to their debuffs. Heres a idea for you if you do plan on lvling the fs bl and fb i would go with osm armor boots gloves and suit with s amp and a db osm armor helm in the long run it will be alot cheaper then buying gear for each class and if you have your stats to wear forc then you dont have to worry too much about changing them around to be a heavy fb or bl.
fb bm1(extra stats ftw)> bl bm1 bl bm2(higher dps ftw)> fb bm2

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I have a 157 fs, 152 fb. 134 wiz, 115 fa, and 111 bl. I would tell you to go with either the fb or bl both have great dps and hard hitting skills. bl have alot of great short buffs which really help to solo bosses and dungeons. Fb are good in war and pk due to their debuffs. Heres a idea for you if you do plan on lvling the fs bl and fb i would go with osm armor boots gloves and suit with s amp and a db osm armor helm in the long run it will be alot cheaper then buying gear for each class and if you have your stats to wear forc then you dont have to worry too much about changing them around to be a heavy fb or bl.
fb bm1(extra stats ftw)> bl bm1 bl bm2(higher dps ftw)> fb bm2

i like FS better than FB seems to me they hit harder and they get more dmg/kills in war, also easier to solo lvl/dungeon, although FB atks are a bit faster and debuffing ppl is fun for awhile lol.

Sheep
06-02-2010, 10:44 PM
i would choose fs

Valdoroth
06-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Well, it all depends on what you are looking for. My BL is 101, my FS is 156, and my FB is 160, and i personally have the most fun on my FB even though its not the best killer/ dungeon runner of the three, It has the most debuffs (as many as all the other classes combined) and alsois faster than the BL in actuallity and is more flashy. They rely on crits only if you build them crit heavy, bcs they and the FS have the highest crit rates. BL as others said are much easier to solo stuff with than FB, but when both are 170, the FB can usually win in pvp related things. They have good crit dmg but should aim for amp a little more bcs cd is part of their attacks unlike FB (which have debuffing atks). FS are great for high defense and high damage crits but are much slower attackers. So in the end I'd say try all 3 and choose which one you like best.

YoungForum
06-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Well, it all depends on what you are looking for. My BL is 101, my FS is 156, and my FB is 160, and i personally have the most fun on my FB even though its not the best killer/ dungeon runner of the three, It has the most debuffs (as many as all the other classes combined) and alsois faster than the BL in actuallity and is more flashy. They rely on crits only if you build them crit heavy, bcs they and the FS have the highest crit rates. BL as others said are much easier to solo stuff with than FB, but when both are 170, the FB can usually win in pvp related things. They have good crit dmg but should aim for amp a little more bcs cd is part of their attacks unlike FB (which have debuffing atks). FS are great for high defense and high damage crits but are much slower attackers. So in the end I'd say try all 3 and choose which one you like best.
+1
except idk about FB's being more faster/flashier than BL defently not faster unless your using the wrong skills and flashy naw although i like FB completer skill super flashy lol.

Sheep
06-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Go WA, WA can do everything a Bl can do and better. Not to mention they have amazing party buffs for duo dungeons etc.

hell yeah

Soryuha
06-03-2010, 01:42 AM
I want to know what class i should lvl. Atm i have a 100 FB and a 102 FA and I just started a FS and BL. Now I know FB and BL have Fast attacks and FS has slow but high critting attacks. Should i lvl my FB to 140 then start the low lvls or lvl one of the low lvls to 100 and if i was to lvl one of my low lvls should it be BL or FS. I'm just looking to hear other peoples opinions and for anyone who says "just go with the one that fits your style" well this is a hard choice for me lol Plus with the economy and the way est is going i'm getting kinda bored and looking for a new class to play.

Use your FS and/or FB. You can practically use the same osmium gear for both.

FU2
06-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Warrior is the overpowered class that will never get nerfed in this game. Best hp, best tank, best dps you name it. Lol.

jimbo
06-03-2010, 04:38 PM

true just need 30 amp and 45 rate and u good