PDA

View Full Version : Totally agree

Lord Kronius
02-28-2013, 05:25 PM
1. Attack stat
▶ We have gathered many opinions that Force using Battle Styles have low basic Attack points. If the modification is made only to Force using Battle Styles, it could take down the balance so that we are having simulations on modifying the ability values for all Battle Styles. In Force Blader’s case, Force Bladers are not made to be all-time tough guy but more of making opportunities with all the buffs and de-buff skills.
Exactly. so for all you thinking FB is the best class. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I like WA =] just mine got hacked and ogp or est sent me like 300k so meh w/e 09 stuff.

Peaches
03-01-2013, 03:19 AM
1. Attack stat
▶ We have gathered many opinions that Force using Battle Styles have low basic Attack points. If the modification is made only to Force using Battle Styles, it could take down the balance so that we are having simulations on modifying the ability values for all Battle Styles. In Force Blader’s case, Force Bladers are not made to be all-time tough guy but more of making opportunities with all the buffs and de-buff skills.
Exactly. so for all you thinking FB is the best class. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I like WA =] just mine got hacked and ogp or est sent me like 300k so meh w/e 09 stuff.

It is a fact that FB is the best class

The only people who disagree are some FB; in fact the majority of people who play FB will agree it is the best class.

Berserk_Fury
03-01-2013, 07:22 AM

The only people who disagree are some FB; in fact the majority of people who play FB will agree it is the best class.

Best class for what?

Because I don't see any FB bringers in T5. I also barely ever see FBs in any top 10 lists for dungeon speeds.

IFrost
03-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Best class for what?

Because I don't see any FB bringers in T5. I also barely ever see FBs in any top 10 lists for dungeon speeds.

Exactly

IFrost
03-01-2013, 07:42 AM

You've been playing for so long and you still think there is 1 best class out of 6? where yo common sense it, it's how you play example: XI.

Peaches
03-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Best class for what?

The quote is pulled from this thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?35624-Interview-with-CABAL-Game-Developer-%96-Balance-II

The devs are referring to FB being op in the sense that they are "all time tough guys"

And compared to other classes (as in fighting other classes) they are the "tough guys" pretty much "all the time"

Berserk_Fury
03-01-2013, 12:04 PM
The quote is pulled from this thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?35624-Interview-with-CABAL-Game-Developer-%96-Balance-II

The devs are referring to FB being op in the sense that they are "all time tough guys"

And compared to other classes (as in fighting other classes) they are the "tough guys" pretty much "all the time"

Translation: My dps s without hard luck and enervation on my target.

Valdoroth
03-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Translation: My dps s without hard luck and enervation on my target.
Get more amp? Idk. I didn't think my DPS used to and I had a decent balance of amp+cd. FB maybe don't spike dmg like most classes but avged out they deal as much dmg as others very often. I would however agree with the bringer thing, but that's partially due to FB not being large AOE like WI+WA. FS obviously can AoD in the right spot for a quick MASS dps with BM3 on. FA have both peirce and a quick attack rates. I think to alleviate the NW balance a little however, that a partial damage (like 1/10) of other's attacks due directly to our FB should gain "damage." For example, I use HL on a WA and 5 ppl all hit him, and without HL they wouldn't be doing that +20% CD on crits. It'd be a similar effect as AoD gains Full Dmg received even though only a smaller fraction of damage actually hits, so they still get the full points. I am unsure if Bleed Damage (-HP) adds to your dmg output, but I believe that it does.