PDA

View Full Version : Server Transfer Issue

dobskie
03-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Hello, I just purchased the Server Transfer Item, but it did not transfer my character to the server that i wanted ("Venus"), i checked my Puchased History in the itemshop just to make sure i purchased it, and it was there, it deducted in my eCoin.... Please Help if any Game Admin or GM's would see this :) Thank You

Acount Username : dobskie

~Character info Before Transfer~

Server Group: Mercury
Character : Cerio
Lvl : 75
Battle Style : Blader
Slot Number : 1

~Character info After Transfer~

Server Group: Venus
Character : Crevan
Lvl : 75
Battle Style : Blader
Slot Number : 2

Please Help

Valdoroth
03-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Here you have stated that it's in Venus, which is what you said you wanted if I read it correctly. That doesn't make sense that it didn't work. Also, if you did it while not fully logged off that character (i.e logged on a different character) or account in-game, you won't see the results until you re-log 100%.

imback
03-01-2013, 01:54 PM
dafuk u spent thsoe ecoin on a lvl 75 lmao.......... duno wat to say..

whitetrash
03-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Wow people make me die a little inside everyday
Take your ing log in name off the forums

Valdoroth
03-01-2013, 02:47 PM
dafuk u spent thsoe ecoin on a lvl 75 lmao.......... duno wat to say..Hey man. Gotta Farm Venus T2 now bcs he could't win in Mercury.

dobskie
03-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Here you have stated that it's in Venus, which is what you said you wanted if I read it correctly. That doesn't make sense that it didn't work. Also, if you did it while not fully logged off that character (i.e logged on a different character) or account in-game, you won't see the results until you re-log 100%.

i relogged and relogged and relogged, nothing happens, its still in mercury T.T