PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Auto Targeting will be deleted in ep10 :(

RumBo
03-03-2013, 11:13 AM
WTF? reallly?.................................This game is becoming shetty.
R.I.P Cabal Freestylers :D
I guess ppl start quitting soon ! :( GJ EST

SouthWind
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
ur asian go make a macro or something

Lulu
03-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Dang, easymode gone gotta step up my asian game.

RumBo
03-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Sammy shut up and go back to kitchen :D

SouthWind
03-03-2013, 12:09 PM
wow there rumbo major disrespect right there

Valdoroth
03-03-2013, 01:47 PM
He doesn't know how to read patch notes.

It does NOT say re-target for players is being removed.
I will quote it:

Function to select monsters with ‘Z’ key and/or mouse wheel button has been deleted.

Never has the term "monsters" refered to players. This was an addition added 2 years ago. They are now removing it again back to how the game used to be. It'll not be "R.I.P. Freestylers" It'll be R.I.P. noob freestylers and rise of the skilled freestylers.

RumBo
03-03-2013, 04:35 PM

I will quote it:

Never has the term "monsters" refered to players. This was an addition added 2 years ago. They are now removing it again back to how the game used to be. It'll not be "R.I.P. Freestylers" It'll be R.I.P. noob freestylers and rise of the skilled freestylers.
we'll see and btw ur not welcome here :D
#dontactlikeurbetterthanothersandtellingpplthatthe ydontknowhowtoread
#uneedagetalifeinsteadoffoolingaroundoneverythread

Valdoroth
03-03-2013, 06:29 PM
#Ihaveamilitarylife
If you had read it correctly the first time and not posted this thread, you wouldn't be running into this.

Peaches
03-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Auto targetting mobs in dungeon was so useful while having to heal a party ;(

It was like the iPod. It was amazing when it was introduced, but we never had any idea we needed it or even wanted it.

RumBo
03-03-2013, 06:50 PM
#Ihaveamilitarylife
If you had read it correctly the first time and not posted this thread, you wouldn't be running into this.
I dont wanna argue with u here, lets move on :D
I could have been misunderstood somewhere
#nexttimecorrectppliftheyarewrong

Zyuez
03-03-2013, 08:54 PM
#Ihaveamilitarylife

What in your life is so lacking that you come onto some game forum and be a condescending prick to everyone? Grow the up sometime.

brusky
03-03-2013, 10:44 PM
#stophashtagging #stopkony #weneedarevolution #eatfresh

Eriks419
03-04-2013, 01:31 AM

I will quote it:

ok, my turn. in our settings it says Enemy Auto targeting. which everyone uses for Players AND Mobs. So, they are removing the function completely. No more Z targeting mobs OR players. period.

Davinator61
03-04-2013, 02:36 AM
Ok, my turn: in our settings it says Enemy Auto targeting, which everyone uses for Players AND Mobs. So, they are removing the function completely. No more Z targeting mobs OR players...period.

Oh well, more Pointy-Clicky Practice for us Die-Hard Players...lol.

Lulu
03-04-2013, 03:12 AM
I started hashtagging as a joke. Why's everybody doing it now? This isn't twitter!

StereoLove
03-04-2013, 06:13 AM
And this is why I only pvp freestyle instead of crappy pk freestyle.

RumBo
03-04-2013, 09:45 AM
gotta practise targeting from now :D
#misstargetmuch
RIP Fingers on mouse clicking

Davinator61
03-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Something I've just realized within the last few minutes about this removal of "Z" key targeting/target cycling is that the Devs/GMs may be working to get rid of the casual/noob/spoiled-child players with the intent of consolidating Mercury and Venus servers by the end of the year. By forcing the total population for both servers down within, say, the next six months, to where the maximum number of players at ANY given time of day, day of week will still be less than the maximum number of active characters only one server can handle. To counter-balance this shut down of the least active server, over all, they may open anywhere from four to ten more channels on the remaining server to accommodate the evening/weekend/special-event crowds. Something for yous all to SERIOUSLY think about as to the possible why...

Sprite
03-04-2013, 12:41 PM
yep @ korea global camp z target on players still worked, just not mobs. sad days, kind of wish z didn't work on anything like before :>

Deathlymonkey
03-04-2013, 01:41 PM
And this is why I only pvp freestyle instead of crappy pk freestyle.

dam tryhard much

alhifnawy3
03-04-2013, 01:45 PM
GM Snow said that "Z" target still works in Mission War on character enemies

Lucifer
03-05-2013, 12:05 AM
ಠ_ಠ
Leave that ugly #asdfghjkl;' out of Cabal plz. That's the reason why you're reading words wrong.
Next thing you know, you infect us with your #swag #YOLO stuff.

lej
03-05-2013, 09:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S5324og5fo
ep 10 blader
so there is a way...