PDA

View Full Version : Um CABAL

brusky
03-05-2013, 08:06 PM
I was wondering why isn't cabal commercialized and advertised to the public on television. I see many times on tv these other lame games with crappy graphics and gameplay having millions of players(idk if that's true but it's what it says) and huge mass apeal.

But when I look back and compare them to cabal, I see that cabal seems better that them. But we have low player base. So what is the main reason why we aren't advertising this game as much?.

Eriks419
03-05-2013, 09:28 PM
February 28, 2008, the game officially launched in North America. The game is a little over 5 years old. Hard to market an old product, unless you're WoW.

DivineExorcist
03-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Ive actually seen some cabal NA advertisements online XD. Tv ads require a much higher budget.

NiteFalcon
03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
ive always wondered wtf est does with their revenue

brusky
03-06-2013, 12:39 AM

I know rigt?. God knows they make hella moneys from these cash shop items.

brusky
03-06-2013, 12:42 AM
February 28, 2008, the game officially launched in North America. The game is a little over 5 years old. Hard to market an old product, unless you're WoW.

That is not necessarily true.. We still market and sell water do we not? Lol but seriously tho, they should advertise it on television and let the viewers decide. I bet we would gain at least 5-10% populous gain on cabal

brusky
03-06-2013, 12:45 AM
Ive actually seen some cabal NA advertisements online XD. Tv ads require a much higher budget.

True but sometimes you got to spend to make money. For ex. Super Bowl time causes an increased charge to run a Doritos ad that day rather than any other day. But they spend it anyways to air it

Sejiyaku
03-06-2013, 12:54 AM
I have never seen any cabal ads at all. Seeing how this game is of Korean origin I doubt they planned for such things for the NA release.

brusky
03-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Gameplay is international tho.. I'm sure a gm or most of our own players can rec a nation war, PVC, pve and edit it even. English voice and all and air on tv.( this can be done in ones own home).

Or if they really feel creative, they can make it look like the wow commercial. And synthesize a nicely made animated video of about 20 secs visually displaying the game and it's content to the air.

Sejiyaku
03-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Cabal hasn't reached that WoW status yet, by that I mean we dont have people killing themselves over the game.
Cabal>World of borecraft
/That is all

Sejiyaku
03-06-2013, 01:21 AM
*Get on double posting level*
Honestly I just don't think est cares enough to put ads into the cabal budget, and at this point in the life of cabal with more and more videos of cabal2 surfacing it wouldn't be cost effective.

Valdoroth
03-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Not Cabal:

http://www.estsoft.com/Default.aspx?wbs=3.0.7

I thought it was World of Warcrack?

@AlmightyLuX
03-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Ive seen some Cabal Add's on like gaming Review websites. I think they could run a commercial or two in NA. Wouldn't hurt, plus they would gain more players GUARANTEED.

but then Merc would be even more full and it would "leak" on to Venus making it more full, so then we would prob. need a new server lmao, Neptune?

Corvettezr1
03-06-2013, 07:15 PM
all the revenue goes to making WA stupid weak

iShootRainbows
03-06-2013, 07:20 PM
all the revenue goes to making WA stupid weak
You get root with your bm2 special skill, cd and resist cd during bloody, mezz immune (resists ALL debuffs thrown at you), and suppression in your panic cry. What more do you warriors want <_<.

Sejiyaku
03-06-2013, 08:21 PM
You get root with your bm2 special skill, cd and resist cd during bloody, mezz immune (resists ALL debuffs thrown at you), and suppression in your panic cry. What more do you warriors want <_<.
you forgot the spin to win button.