PDA

View Full Version : Why i can't target mod by z key??

c4ytr3
03-07-2013, 03:51 AM
before update, i use Z key to target and attack mod but after update, i can't use.

please check it

alhifnawy3
03-07-2013, 04:10 AM
yes this ability has been removed u can only target charachters not mobs

Q695
03-07-2013, 06:53 PM
I submitted a complaint ticket about it, and I also don't have a middle mouse button.

c4ytr3
03-07-2013, 11:02 PM
yes, middle mouse key can't use to target mobs. it cause change in my specific play style.

I hope GM will enable 'z' key and midle mouse key function on next update :)

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 08:30 AM
They will not
Get over it

spittaz
03-08-2013, 08:36 AM
why is everyone complaining over the z button?
its not hard buying a cheap mouse or using a mouse to re target mobs...
also this update helps us by having less bots.
quit being lazy

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 09:27 AM
quit being lazy

I got 10-1 odds 9 outta 10 of the people crying are macro users lol

c4ytr3
03-08-2013, 08:50 PM
quit being lazy

yes, i know not hard buying a cheap mouse but i use laptop and i play game with my touchpad and it hard to target mobs.

and i think if u think this update helps you having less bots is wrong. Programer can write anyprogram to auto. it very easy with programer. and u can see this pictures and think:

last thing, i hope gm will enable z key (or middle mouse key) function to make everybody to easy play game.

edgarh
03-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Bro, ask mommy for 5 dollars and buy yoursef a mouse. WALLA! Problem solved.

I'm starting to get the feeling most people who are complaining are botters.

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 07:17 AM
My head hurts .....

Davynelord
03-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Bro, ask mommy for 5 dollars and buy yoursef a mouse. WALLA! Problem solved.

I'm starting to get the feeling most people who are complaining are botters.

Just because people complain about this, doesn't mean they are botters. Z target was such a simple, easy way to target everything that it made the game easier to play (less micro-management in any game is always a plus).

It's funny though, all I hear is the devs took it out to stop botters....but here's the big question.

Why does every other MMO have auto-targeting via keybinding or such and not have problems with botters like cabal?

Really cabal is the only game lately where devs make sweeping changes just to combat botters and it's the only game I see that is have a big issue with stopping botters and gold spammers (really I must be subjected to constant PMs from gold spammers everytime I enter BI)...I play many f2p games in which it's far easier to bot due to all the access they have in allowing (intentionally or unintentionally) the use of 3rd party programs and macro mice/keyboards....yet cabal doesn't allow any of that stuff, but the bots are still around because of the z key?

I don't think so, sounds like some lazy developers to me...because as mentioned already, even with no z key function, the people who make 3rd party botting programs can (and will) figure out a way to make an auto target feature...why? because they make money off these programs and from ingame gold selling and selling accounts....so when their money is being interrupted, they will find a way around it.