PDA

View Full Version : blader 12 second invincibility ??.. wtf?

vXLi
03-07-2013, 01:42 PM
are you guys serious?
if you're going to be throwing buffs that make you invincible, why the HECK would you make the cooldown 80 seconds?

bladers already debuff you 3/5 hits in combo,
then, when you dont combo they have a 70% chance that you miss or they block
then, when you do hit them, they can cast that stupid invincibility skill that lasts TWELVE seconds... wwtf???

are you kidding?

where's the logic here. please tell me.

i sell stuff
03-07-2013, 05:02 PM
are you guys serious?
if you're going to be throwing buffs that make you invincible, why the HECK would you make the cooldown 80 seconds?

bladers already debuff you 3/5 hits in combo,
then, when you dont combo they have a 70% chance that you miss or they block
then, when you do hit them, they can cast that stupid invincibility skill that lasts TWELVE seconds... wwtf???

are you kidding?

where's the logic here. please tell me.
I didnt expect the cd to be so low. They might have it so that it doesnt conflict with going pve i guess. It takes a couple minutes to kill a boss so Invincibility for 12 secs can be a life saver. However, for Pvp/pk aspect i think you might want to wait it out if possible. I understand waiting 12 seconds may be hard to survive since damage out put is actually pretty high (not sure how high it is this update havent pvp'ed).

Peaches
03-07-2013, 06:44 PM
In pvp ofc its dumb. It's the same as an FB mfing you in pvp.

In N.War its nbd.

Davynelord
03-07-2013, 06:57 PM
But can't most classes still kite bladers? IF so, then it shouldn't be hard to avoid the blader for 12 seconds....but then I always thought bladers were terrible for PVP, I never could seem to keep people from kiting me in nation war....with limited ranged skills it was pretty frustrating...so I guess that's why they were just gate/core/ensign killers.

@AlmightyLuX
03-08-2013, 06:22 AM
Nah, that Mo'Fuggin Invincibility crap should reduce there attack rate by Half. They need some draw back for that skill.

12 seconds invincibility, 80 seconds CD

Maybe they should make it 6 seconds lol, or at least make them unmoveable or something.

Faowin
03-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Just root the blader and stand back for 12 seconds, not that difficult. They're lacking in PvP anyways.

vXLi
03-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Nah, that Mo'Fuggin Invincibility crap should reduce there attack rate by Half. They need some draw back for that skill.

12 seconds invincibility, 80 seconds CD

Maybe they should make it 6 seconds lol, or at least make them unmoveable or something.

exactly. there is absolutely no drawback to it.

they should at least lose attack rate, this is a very fair trade off....

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Lol this might bring me back
And fao bl can use natural hiding now 100%resist to root for 12 sec lol

Triplethreat
03-08-2013, 07:27 AM
Just root the blader and stand back for 12 seconds, not that difficult. They're lacking in PvP anyways.

Natural hiding FTW.

imback
03-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Lol this might bring me back
And fao bl can use natural hiding now 100%resist to root for 12 sec lol 18 sec @@ ppl just jelly now bl can actualy do some dmg lol

Andrea
03-09-2013, 12:52 AM
lol...a skill that was naturally hiding (or ignored) before suddenly became relevant after all

xvxURIZENxvx
03-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Natural hiding FTW.

made me lol....

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 06:41 AM
made me lol....
Guess someone don't know ....

@AlmightyLuX
03-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah well, they need some drawback, heres some suggestions

- Unmovable
- 50% Attack Rate
- 40% Attack
- 50 Accuracy

SOMETHING, JUST SOMETHING!

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Yeah well, they need some drawback, heres some suggestions

- Unmovable
- 50% Attack Rate
- 40% Attack
- 50 Accuracy

SOMETHING, JUST SOMETHING!

They got there drawback it's called nerfed there rate and made them hit like girls
Next your gonna say since they fixed there crushing blow to crit like a monster it's op too
What's wrong with there hid mode you don't know how to run for 18 sec?
Come on now
In your logic ss and the new wiz shield should be unmovable too

Andrea
03-09-2013, 09:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rze0XkDUqQ