PDA

View Full Version : Updater Error?

LaRazz
03-07-2013, 01:42 PM
How's it going,

I've looked at the forum thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?35773-Temporary-Solution-Client-Update-Issue

however, I am still having problems with my client not updating. Did anyone have any other fix's for this problem.

Note: I've already submitted my ticket, I just figured while I was waiting I would see if anyone else had any other ideas that worked for them.

I've tried installing the two files that were linked via GM's in the thread above...Needless to say that was unsuccessful, I've also tried a few fresh installs. Even went though with Regedit to make sure that I had deleted all of the old cabal files from my computer.

Make it to the same spot every time when I go to log in, then my client closes and it say's that it's going to update, however once I re-open my client I have the same problems.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

whitetrash
03-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Why do you always have patch issues.......
That fix was for a totally different issue that has already been fixed
Your best bet is to delete then clean registry reinstall and update with all anti Viri off
If all Else fails there's always Tera :)

LaRazz
03-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Why do you always have patch issues.......
That fix was for a totally different issue that has already been fixed
Your best bet is to delete then clean registry reinstall and update with all anti Viri off
If all Else fails there's always Tera :)

Dude, No kidding.... Every time we have any kind of update my client craps out on me for a while and then just starts to work for what seems like no reason...crap gets upsetting after a while...

Still no luck even after the ticket. I will give it to the GMs though, at least they are trying to help me through this problem right now.