PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon re-entry from DC

Eriks419
03-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Ok, just went into Forgotten Temple B1F, by myself, not in a party and was about to Nesbite when i dcd. Logged back in and said i had 9 mins to get back in the dungeon, when i clicked to re enter, my only option was to start the dungeon over. Is this because i had more dungeon entries in my bag? Or is this broken? Anyone know? Someone was in EOD b1f and got dcd, said they couldnt get back in to the dungeon yesterday. Thanks for the help in advance.

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Ez don't dc :)

Eriks419
03-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Ez don't dc :)

i try, but man, the hamster running my internet has to get a drink every once in a while.

alhifnawy3
03-08-2013, 08:25 PM
did u get back to the same channel or u went to another channel?cause in order to resume dungeon u have to come back to same channel

Nuisa
03-08-2013, 10:55 PM
When you dc while in a dung and you re-enter, you start at he start of the dung. It is normal.

Andrea
03-09-2013, 12:38 AM
lol they just don't admit it, goodbye to some solo fast time in those dungs, cuz now, even when u intentionally do that, u start from the start lawl, another major troll by the developers, methinks. oh also, ur shorts and debuffs don't get reset either. I won't even be surprised if ur holies and buff pots will be gone too.

Eriks419
03-09-2013, 02:01 PM
lol they just don't admit it, goodbye to some solo fast time in those dungs, cuz now, even when u intentionally do that, u start from the start lawl, another major troll by the developers, methinks. oh also, ur shorts and debuffs don't get reset either. I won't even be surprised if ur holies and buff pots will be gone too.

no clue what u even said. problem was i logged back into a different channel, it was my mistake. nothing wrong with dungeon dc's

Andrea
03-09-2013, 03:59 PM
no clue what u even said. problem was i logged back into a different channel, it was my mistake. nothing wrong with dungeon dc's

well then get a clue