PDA

View Full Version : WhiteTrash is an ass kisser!

Sandulf
03-08-2013, 10:48 AM
And that's a fact!
http://www.makeyousmile.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/kissing-ass.jpg

RumBo
03-08-2013, 10:55 AM
lol :D i love this pic

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Don't be Hateing on my bromance
You just jelly he likes me and not you
Don't understand the get to the top thing since he has no control over what I have :) it's been my time my alz and cash to get me where I am
Don't matter though I havnt played this game in over a month lol

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Someone's jelly of White's swag.

Sandulf
03-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Jelly? and he has woot? swag rolf? sry defending everything in the new update is not swag more like kiss ass
Have u give any thought to what Val said about assault? Or xi mentioned about the update, and countless comments both positive and negative?
Anyway just wondering if you guys give give ur thoughts about where each class stands now in terms of pvp/pve....
shall we say pvp wi/fa-own but at pve?

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 12:40 PM

Watch your mouth women that word is bad.....

Sand just mad I don't respect and talk nice to him like I do the GMs :)

Sandulf
03-08-2013, 12:46 PM

I don't give 2 sh1ts about that, if i cared the world would probably end. Its funny how ppl are complaining and u defend every single thing about the update. Do u not have opinions about anything?

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 01:01 PM
I do I think they destroyed bl and its the reason I quit
But you don't see me crying on the forum about it do you?
Complaining on the forum will accomplish nothing
But your daymn right ill support the GMs they catch alot of crap for things that are out of there hands
And yes frankly alot of things they changed in. Game are for the better IMO
All the crying threads over the same stupid thing hellyeah I'm gonna go off on it
And yes you do care or you wouldn't have posted anything dont worry you won't hurt the 1 feeling I have

Next?

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 01:05 PM

I'm sorry Trashy, I apologize immensely for that lack of judgement on my part.

Jelly? and he has woot? swag rolf? sry defending everything in the new update is not swag more like kiss ass
Have u give any thought to what Val said about assault? Or xi mentioned about the update, and countless comments both positive and negative?
Anyway just wondering if you guys give give ur thoughts about where each class stands now in terms of pvp/pve....

If you knew how to use English properly I would give a proper retort.
Might as well call everyone who has a GM in their facebook list an asskisser while you're at it.

Also, isn't this thread a sort of harassment towards Whitetrash? c:

Sandulf
03-08-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm sorry Trashy, I apologize immensely for that lack of judgement on my part.

If you knew how to use English properly I would give a proper retort.
Might as well call everyone who has a GM in their facebook list an asskisser while you're at it.

Also, isn't this thread a sort of harassment towards Whitetrash? c:

U still butt hurt from the grammar lesson on the other thread? lol
"retort" ohhh fancy vocab there, did u Google that?
No, see whitetrash is a special kind of ass kisser

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 01:22 PM

Well atleast I'm not a special kind if stupid like some people
Glad that's all you had
Have a good day :)

[GM] Lorkan
03-08-2013, 01:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/khUp3.gif

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 01:26 PM

If you try to give anyone grammar lessons, people will just laugh at your stupidity. Sorry kid, nothing smart about anything you type anywhere so stop trying.

Lorkan;378254']http://i.imgur.com/khUp3.gif

hai bby u wana wrassle?

Sandulf
03-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Lorkan delete my account pls! Ban me or whatever.
Whitetrash and Jessifer just make me lose faith in the world having intelligent people.

[GM] Lorkan
03-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Whitetrash and Jessifer just make me lose faith in the world having intelligent people.

Sounds like a personal problem. Don't get me involved in this.

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Sandalf got owned hardcore yo.

whitetrash
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM

Lol I've forgotten more then you will ever know
Why should he delete it or ban it ? Can't figure it out yourself ? Or requires a little effort and is too much for you?

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Before you make a thread to humiliate someone, try to learn how to handle punches and dishing them out. Otherwise, this happens and you get owned.

Sandulf
03-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Wasn't trying to humiliate anyone, u guys take it so personally feels like your having ur periods and at the sensitive emotional level of middle school girls.
Owning someone and pretending u "got swag", coolness and owning others just cuz u said so is different things Jessifer.
Basically i troll, and u have menopause and pretend u so special, sry im finding ur responses entertaining just like the grammar thread.
Sry i can't compete with ur swag and coolness guys lol
Ima go see if i can find some program to replicate "z" targeting for me (just too lazy)

Valdoroth
03-08-2013, 03:23 PM
OMG I got mentioned by someone in the forums about one of my ideas in a different thread! I must be famous!
jk.

Honestly I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is. Sounds like Person A has a biased oppinion about Person B. And Persons C-etc. have their own oppinions

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Wasn't trying to humiliate anyone, u guys take it so personally feels like your having ur periods and at the sensitive emotional level of middle school girls.
Owning someone and pretending u "got swag", coolness and owning others just cuz u said so is different things Jessifer.
Basically i troll, and u have menopause and pretend u so special, sry im finding ur responses entertaining just like the grammar thread.
Sry i can't compete with ur swag and coolness guys lol
Ima go see if i can find some program to replicate "z" targeting for me (just too lazy)

Please get banned for using 3rd party macro programs.

DivineExorcist
03-08-2013, 03:56 PM
There was no need to post this 90% of the ppl on the forum know that for a fact, but it was a hilarious picture.

Ludacris
03-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Swag, lol.

Jessifer
03-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Swag, lol.

OP didn't get sarcasm. =P

Lulu
03-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Sandulf I'm gonna guess you're the kid at school who tries to make a joke and everyone laughs at him for being disabled right?

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 04:18 AM
Sandulf I'm gonna guess you're the kid at school who tries to make a joke and everyone laughs at him for being disabled right?
yeah sure

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 07:03 AM

Or that alone kid that kills kittens and stuff
Or the kid who's the teachers pet that no one can stand
Or the kid everyone picks on cause he is dressed bad and had his lunch money taken daily

Therefor he must post things about people on the Internet to make himself feel better

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 07:26 AM
Or that alone kid that kills kittens and stuff
Or the kid who's the teachers pet that no one can stand
Or the kid everyone picks on cause he is dressed bad and had his lunch money taken daily

Therefor he must post things about people on the Internet to make himself feel better

Yeah i kill kittens, occasionally lol (obv not)
nothing wrong with bringing teachers apples, cuz their work and dedication is valuable
I totally lack fashion, sry i like to keep my pants up and not sagging.
And no one takes my money since i use a debit card

Uk i do feel better...KNOWING...im not like you and jessifer holding each other's c0ck all the time

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Yeah i kill kittens, occasionally lol (obv not)
nothing wrong with bringing teachers apples, cuz their work and dedication is valuable
I totally lack fashion, sry i like to keep my pants up and not sagging.
And no one takes my money since i use a debit card

Uk i do feel better...KNOWING...im not like you and jessifer holding each other's c0ck all the time

Bringing apples to the teacher see your pic on first page
Don't need to dress like a prison sex gangster to have fashion ...
Forgot you have to have money to have lunch money my bad
And there is nothing wrong with a chick holding my c0ck guess you against that lol

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Bringing apples to the teacher see your pic on first page
Don't need to dress like a prison sex gangster to have fashion ...
Forgot you have to have money to have lunch money my bad
And there is nothing wrong with a chick holding my c0ck guess you against that lol

"bringing apples" is not an instance but a generalization of kids respecting and being nice to their teacher
(therefore u can't base ur counter argument on a specific act dumbass)
-same thing for fashion (ur a committing a fallacy in ur argument in that u select a specific idea from a general as ur counter point)
Learn to read, i said "each other's"...again not a specific act but a generalization of ur threads and Jessifer's

Anyway wasting my time, gona go do some dg

Hash
03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Whenever I open a thread that Sandulf has created/has posted in, all I expect from him is QQ'ing/attempting (key word, attempting) to troll.

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Whenever I open a thread that Sandulf has created/has posted in, all I expect from him is QQ'ing/attempting (key word, attempting) to troll.

Yea he already proved his lack of education street smarts not to mention lack of sexual drive due to the fact he thinks chicks have c0cks so no point in really continuing
But yes had your right fail troll is fail
Sall good though it passes my time at work with laughs :)

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 09:30 AM
lol oh w8 lulu and white trash holding ea d1cks too wow

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 09:37 AM

Nah they just smart enough to know a bad troll is bad

Notavi
03-09-2013, 09:41 AM
LOL Giving apples to teachers is showing appreciation of what they do? Sounds like a nerd to me. Swag is not equal to fashion ; Its the way you are : talking , walking, dress, and attitude. I have all because IM A QT ;). but yeah this thread is #fail

whitetrash
03-09-2013, 10:09 AM
LOL Giving apples to teachers is showing appreciation of what they do? Sounds like a nerd to me. Swag is not equal to fashion ; Its the way you are : talking , walking, dress, and attitude. I have all because IM A QT ;). but yeah this thread is #fail

Lol you know the best part of this thread is if it was about anyone else it prob woulda been deleted lol
But since I "kiss ass" and they love it when I troll sandalf they leave it up un turn themselves trilling you in a round about way haha

Sandulf
03-09-2013, 05:40 PM

ur thinking of "apples to teachers" as an act...obv im referring to it as a symbol
-Unlike in America in europe we used to take the 1st day of school as a holiday where kids would welcome the new teachers and bring flowers and what now.
Maybe having more respect for their hard work and actually listening to what they teach make other countries smarter than America. Im sry i rather gain actual wisdom
than be a spoiled brat. If u can't appreciate other people's work then other people wouldn't appreciate ur efforts.
- Swag is a word that has no particular definition, people can attribute swag to many things therefore its not conventional.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swag lol i thought this was funny too

Hash
03-09-2013, 06:04 PM

This guy thinks I'm lulu? My forum name is obviously Hash, or are you too stupid to comprehend the difference between the words Hash and Lulu?

Jessifer
03-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Swag's real definition is stolen goods a pirate holds on his ship. This mild attempt to make fun at someone because of jealousy really shows your character. As for you still thinking I got a , come at me bro, it's bigger than yours. My cojones are bigger than any chick you'll ever cross paths with. You have no sense of humor or honor, that's why you make threads trying to embarrass someone to give a hint of humanity in your ty life. Slow clap to you, you failed. Also, your attempts to say I'm not intelligent really is far-fetched. For a french chick, my English bombs yours so go back to hiding under a rock please. c:

Andrea
03-09-2013, 07:06 PM
i believe brown-nosing is the politically correct term.

Jessifer
03-09-2013, 07:09 PM
i believe brown-nosing is the politically correct term.

I didn't know being friendly with a GM was a bad thing in gaming.

Lulu
03-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Sandulf you able to divide by 0 yet?

Sandulf
03-10-2013, 06:11 AM
Sandulf you able to divide by 0 yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgIpAhUjpU
Don't be a douche
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douche

CandiCoatted
03-10-2013, 07:06 AM

You do know Val and xi and countless others are totally diffrent people with diffrent opinions. Maybe whitetrash really does like everything I this new update....

Valdoroth
03-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Im sry i rather gain actual wisdom
than be a spoiled brat.

Then don't get on Cabal forums. This is just an IQ dropping place.

Jessifer
03-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Then don't get on Cabal forums. This is just an IQ dropping place.

The amount of "wisdom" Sandulf brings to the community makes everyone smarter than him by proxy.

whitetrash
03-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Candi you can't fix stupid you know

LegionCenos
03-10-2013, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=Jessifer;378255]If you try to give anyone grammar lessons, people will just laugh at you're stupidity. Sorry kid, nothing smart about anything you type anywhere so stop trying.

LOL, I'm sorry. Just started reading this and had to laugh. I feel bad for teachers that educate us in grammar, bet people laugh at them all the time. There is no way in any dimension, any scenerio or any context, wtfev that you could say to even redeem yourself after saying something so dumb. Don't reply to this just.... Just facepalm and close this browser.

i sell stuff
03-10-2013, 06:07 PM
"bringing apples" is not an instance but a generalization of kids respecting and being nice to their teacher

Students give teachers apples,
Shinigami only eat apples,
Therefore teachers are Shinigami.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdtxpOAMx8

But on a serious note, everyone here is just feeding sandulf, regardless of whether or not this thread makes sense/is true or what ever you'd like to say about it.

[GM] Lorkan
03-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Thread Closed