PDA

View Full Version : need more balance for wiz!! wiz so weak now

fantasion
03-09-2013, 03:22 PM
increase all these stats are useless, now wiz even weaker than before in pvp and going into dungeons or CA6.
the spirit shield only 3000hp absorb in damage is like not having it at all... when everything hit us so hard @@ (with full +15 sig gears)
the increase in magic attk buff is useless too, when all other class has damage reduction n become more tank.

wiz class needs to be re-done.
maybe atleast 8000hp absorb spirit shield
and a passive def, resit dmg buff would be more balance
so that wiz get a chance to survive before hitting anything

KitKat
03-10-2013, 07:52 AM
I and "MOST" wizard feel this way. I 2nd the motion.

here is my thread about it http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?36513-What-is-the-Point

edgarh
03-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Not just wiz are having difficulty soloing ca6... Every class is having trouble soloing ca6 cause they buffed monsters.

Read the patch notes you aren't the only one who got nerfs/buffs.

Valdoroth
03-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Not just wiz are having difficulty soloing ca6... Every class is having trouble soloing ca6 cause they buffed monsters.

Read the patch notes you aren't the only one who got nerfs/buffs.
It's not a matter of nerfed. Its a matter of the mobs stats were increased in a higher proportion to the players. The dev's said that some monsters would be more difficult than before.

Peaches
03-10-2013, 09:38 AM
2010: Solo ca6? Impossible

2011: Solo ca6? Impossible

2012: Solo ca6? Easy

2013: Solo ca6? Impossible, and everyone Q.Q

The game today isn't anymore difficult than it was a couple years ago. In fact today the game is still easier than it was in Feb 2012. All the QQers are just too lazy to go back to the way things were after being coddled for a year when BM3 made them "epic."

tyrel21
03-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Wiz bm2 is actually pretty good now compared to bm3. In arcane trace bm3 gets me killed a lot more often than bm2. Something to think about if you are having trouble in bm3.

I definitely take more damage from groups of mobs than I used to. Fighting single bosses doesn't seem to be that bad, but I have a lot of high level single bosses I haven't tried yet so I probably don't know as much as some of the other wiz that posted here.

But now that I am using bm2 in arcane trace it is pretty much the same in terms of how I hunt there as it was before the update. The difference is my damage on the mobs is about 25% less so it takes longer to kill them and xp is less than before the update, but not drastically so once you get the hang of it. Timely use of the barrier shield and the hp restore skill make just enough difference for me to stay alive.

edit: I have run ic1 fully on bm3 and finished in the same time as before the update. Using bm2 for the whole dungeon took about 2.5 min longer running it the exact same way.

chainlock
03-10-2013, 12:16 PM
2010: Solo ca6? Impossible

2011: Solo ca6? Impossible

2012: Solo ca6? Easy

2013: Solo ca6? Impossible, and everyone Q.Q

The game today isn't anymore difficult than it was a couple years ago. In fact today the game is still easier than it was in Feb 2012. All the QQers are just too lazy to go back to the way things were after being coddled for a year when BM3 made them "epic."

Umm, ca6 was always possible to solo, it still is too....

brusky
03-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Peaches back :d

fantasion
03-10-2013, 04:58 PM
most ppl are selling their wiz....
GM u should consider balancing the wiz. wiz was shyt before the update now it suk even more after update.

StereoLove
03-10-2013, 05:37 PM
And this thread if where you find people who don't know how to play their wizard anymore and were bad to begin with.

Ayeka
03-10-2013, 05:47 PM
wiz are op still haveing played a fs then started to run my 164 mage with out gloves and charm at skill lv 20 i hit more then my fs
at lv 179 fully geared

Peaches
03-10-2013, 06:49 PM
WI is pretty op in arena anyways :P

Small area, Blink impossible to run away from, you won't beat a WI unless you're able to beat them in standing pvp.

Sprite
03-10-2013, 06:52 PM
WI is pretty op in arena anyways :P

Small area, Blink impossible to run away from, you won't beat a WI unless you're able to beat them in standing pvp.

every class beats wiz in standing :>
butttt in freeee, it's another thing keke

well regardless, wiz are among the top 3 best classes in the arena for sure. imo the rankings go like this: fa > fb > wi > everything else

Peaches
03-10-2013, 06:54 PM
every class beats wiz in standing :>
butttt in freeee, it's another thing keke

well regardless, wiz are among the top 3 best classes in the arena for sure. imo the rankings go like this: fa > fb > wi > everything else

Well I mean, you have to beat them by A LOT to be able to beat them.

In arena, you're practically forced to have a standing pvp with a wiz, because of blink and small area, but because of regen + ss, they get a pretty big advantage in tanking.

so because of WI's shorts vs FA's shorts, I'll say WI > FA > FB :p

Sprite
03-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Well I mean, you have to beat them by A LOT to be able to beat them.

In arena, you're practically forced to have a standing pvp with a wiz, because of blink and small area, but because of regen + ss, they get a pretty big advantage in tanking.

so because of WI's shorts vs FA's shorts, I'll say WI > FA > FB :p

wiz won't beat a fa in bm3 with quick move on. wiz is too heavily reliant on skills that aren't sure hit such as bm2/ bm3. the fa will dodge them all and pound in dps. if the wiz runs, all the fa has to do is take the guards in like 2 seconds with their ridiculous dps.

Peaches
03-10-2013, 06:58 PM
wiz won't beat a fa in bm3 with quick move on. wiz is too heavily reliant on skills that aren't sure hit such as bm2/ bm3. the fa will dodge them all and pound in dps. if the wiz runs, all the fa has to do is take the guards in like 2 seconds with their ridiculous dps.

I was trying mission battles with no BM.

But I still say regen + ss is still op on WI :( I often fall down while in BM3, because of the WI's BM2.

I'll trade my Quickmove for SS!

Sprite
03-10-2013, 06:59 PM
oh yeah no bm wiz will roll fa np

edit: actually fa would probably be under wa in second worse if there was no bm LOL

Peaches
03-10-2013, 07:00 PM
The only way to win is to just be geared enough to be able to win in standing with like 50%+ of your hp left ~.~

Zebracal
03-11-2013, 12:16 AM
I agree, my wiz is being ripped apart like a piece of paper.

NiteFalcon
03-11-2013, 01:45 AM
wizarts: boo boo bee boo i dont have the same defense as warriors now T.T

warparty
03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
wiz op.

BamOwnage
03-11-2013, 10:52 AM
wizarts: boo boo bee boo i dont have the same defense as warriors now T.T

Teach me how to warrior BR

Yankees6969
03-11-2013, 10:54 AM
wiz is strong in the arena, but got nerfed in war. Times of a wiz tanking for themself are over, need tank classes to meatshield for a wiz to dps since wiz has such low defense now. I consider my wiz to be very strong but after the update if im not careful even in bm3/aura I can get killed in just a few seconds if im silenced or suppressed.

edgarh
03-11-2013, 01:50 PM
Makes perfect sense. Why should a wiz be able to escape nearly any situation? This is why i root wizards every chance i get. Wouldn't be fair for a wiz to be able to deal insane amounts of dmg and be able to chase you down or escape whenever he feels like.

Wiz under good hands is still viable.

fantasion
03-11-2013, 02:27 PM
the spirit shield absorb3k is useless last 12sec, when a guardian each hit is 2.8k. that just like having 1 miss or block.
its like not having it at all. useless buff

u think wiz is good? want play wiz i sell u mine

Peaches
03-11-2013, 02:50 PM
WI is not supposed to be a tank. If you want to be a tank, play a tanking class.

If you want your WI to be tanky, you are asking for an OP class with zero cons.

NiteFalcon
03-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Teach me how to warrior BR

watch my vod from bonus war. textbook warrior carry np

http://www.twitch.tv/nitefalcon/b/375935145

fantasion
03-11-2013, 03:25 PM
WI is not supposed to be a tank. If you want to be a tank, play a tanking class.

If you want your WI to be tanky, you are asking for an OP class with zero cons.

im not asking for tanking. at least can survive for couple of hits, especially that spirit shield need to be 6k-8k

Lulu
03-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Is this thread for real?

whitetrash
03-11-2013, 04:09 PM
im not asking for tanking. at least can survive for couple of hits, especially that spirit shield need to be 6k-8k
Maybe you should get rid of stit and os for more def just saying .....

tyrel21
03-11-2013, 08:32 PM
um, full sig +15 for my wiz, in mobs he gets hammered. I am not complaining, though, I like my wiz a lot, just have to adjust to the different dynamic after the update.

Andrea
03-12-2013, 03:44 AM
dunno if the rule of thumb still works as before...

FA/FS mostly (apropos) amp build
BL/FB hybrid of amp/dmg
WA/WI mostly damage build

with the update, the purely dmg builds have taken a hit. My wa also sux in dmg and dps compared to the mage and other melee. It needs more attk rate and amp than the norm before. Needless to say, both its bm2 and bm3 now sux. It just used to miss a lot, now it gets blocked too, lol. Time was when osm or redosm was sufficient, now it's not.

Lol, i see a lot of personal shops selling everything WA, including the char. Pity.

Sandulf
03-12-2013, 09:39 AM
increase all these stats are useless, now wiz even weaker than before in pvp and going into dungeons or CA6.
the spirit shield only 3000hp absorb in damage is like not having it at all... when everything hit us so hard @@ (with full +15 sig gears)
the increase in magic attk buff is useless too, when all other class has damage reduction n become more tank.

wiz class needs to be re-done.
maybe atleast 8000hp absorb spirit shield
and a passive def, resit dmg buff would be more balance
so that wiz get a chance to survive before hitting anything

Do you want to walk in the park like ur old grandma? or do you wanna freerun on the top of the world with risk at every step?
This update separates the MEN from Bieber fans...

Sprite
03-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Is this thread real life?

Sandulf
03-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Before
Defense Regardless of level, opponents attack will be decreased directly by defense.
Evasion Evasion Rate value in % is directly applied.

After
Defense Reduces DMG by a percent of Defense proportionate to Character level.
Evasion Instead of Evasion Rate, Evasion value is applied with every Evasion point.

Can we stop QQ and go lvl?

Davynelord
03-13-2013, 05:52 PM
wiz are op still haveing played a fs then started to run my 164 mage with out gloves and charm at skill lv 20 i hit more then my fs
at lv 179 fully geared

I wouldn't say WI is OP, but I can confirm that WI hits harder the FS....my 120 WI does the same or better damage than my 160 FS and my FS has better weapons than my WI.

wiz is strong in the arena, but got nerfed in war. Times of a wiz tanking for themself are over, need tank classes to meatshield for a wiz to dps since wiz has such low defense now. I consider my wiz to be very strong but after the update if im not careful even in bm3/aura I can get killed in just a few seconds if im silenced or suppressed.

Yes, the idea of this update was to place each class in more defined roles (like most other MMO's do)...before the update, any class could tank for themselves and solo 100% of the time...so now they want to force people to team up and play their specific roles more...but honestly, the elite players will always be able to figure out how to solo in just about any game unless the devs design certain things to be team oriented and won't allow you to solo it....which is why they probably took out skill resets upon logging out or changing channels...it made soloing anything possible.

um, full sig +15 for my wiz, in mobs he gets hammered. I am not complaining, though, I like my wiz a lot, just have to adjust to the different dynamic after the update.

Guess what, my FS has trouble surviving even in BM3 now on certain mobs...before the update if I put BM3 on, I could fight in the middle of CA with 1 finger and watch TV at the same time...that's called easy mode...I"m sure no developers wants a game to be that easy....but yeah, I'm with you...I don't mind things being tougher and I'll adjust.

crushingraid
03-18-2013, 11:22 AM
lol.

wiz has been op for how long?

and when wiz finally gets a hard nerf like all the other classes has been getting for the past few years, they suddenly start qqing hardcore.

Get over it.

Deathlymonkey
03-18-2013, 11:57 AM
lol.

wiz has been op for how long?

and when wiz finally gets a hard nerf like all the other classes has been getting for the past few years, they suddenly start qqing hardcore.

Get over it.

You're still as dumb as before, wiz is actually one of the classes that got the most nerfs in Cabal history.

And I don't even QQ about wiz

Starr
03-18-2013, 01:36 PM
WI aren't the only classes that were "nerfed" every class gets hit harder everywhere now, such as for me i get hit for around 70 in the back of FGR now instead of getting hit for 10's just learn to get used to it and it will become part of the way you play.

Valdoroth
03-18-2013, 04:34 PM
OMG GUYS MY Char gets hits harder IN X, Y, and Z, but I can survive in A, B, and C easier! They need to fix it back to b4!!............. Seriously. It's called Step 1 in re-balancing. Idk how many steps there are, but this was only the first to several for upcoming content not yet released in KO. Get a grip, adapt, or quit. Simply put. (Why can't I use the "Return" key on these forums anymore?? Anti-Spam measures that are more hindering in reality?? /Suggest auto more than 3 "returns" in a row are condensed to 3 so we can still separate paragraphs)

crushingraid
03-18-2013, 05:55 PM
You're still as dumb as before, wiz is actually one of the classes that got the most nerfs in Cabal history.

And I don't even QQ about wiz

hard nerf is being the key words....

Lulu
03-18-2013, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDpwo9Aibiw&feature=youtube_gdata
stop crying lmao. Pluma did start at 100% I forgot to click on him at the start though. :(

whitetrash
03-19-2013, 08:08 AM
stop crying lmao. Pluma did start at 100% I forgot to click on him at the start though. :(

Says its private :(

Lulu
03-19-2013, 11:25 AM
says its private :(
sorry rushed project lmao

Valdoroth
03-19-2013, 12:09 PM
HAHAHAHA Nice song choice for the reason of the video too. Silly noobs don't know how to vamp or something. idk.

whitetrash
03-19-2013, 12:57 PM
How the hell you play with no gfx on lol

LaRazz
03-19-2013, 02:42 PM

Nice video, Good Choice of a song too!

Deathlymonkey
03-19-2013, 05:01 PM

Have i been afk'ing so long? who the hell is isabella lol

Lulu
03-19-2013, 06:56 PM
How the hell you play with no gfx on lol
Well I'm more forced to than aything lag goes bad lol

Lulu
03-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Not even spirit shield was used or any types of pots, please tell me why wizard is weak. (INB4 evasion pots and isabella will have to record video to troll people again)

Sprite
03-19-2013, 07:06 PM
shoutout to darrkd

Peaches
03-19-2013, 07:07 PM
After the update, in N.War 95% of my deaths are due to WI

Blink = The Angel of Death

Valdoroth
03-20-2013, 09:03 AM
I think this thread is a testament to prove that people simply at playing WI.

Sea
03-20-2013, 09:28 AM
just 4 words for all the people out there qqing about wiz after update:Learn to play WIZ

Sandulf
03-20-2013, 10:56 AM
You all just jelly u don't syck!

fantasion
03-21-2013, 10:59 PM
wiz with same sig+15 gears cant win against WA, FS, FB, BL, FA with same sig+15 gears
in a 1v1 without a SI spirit intension buff

i have tested this....which prove wiz is weak and disadvantage. the only thing that make wiz balance up with other class is that spirit intension buff

GM need to do more work on wiz class

Valdoroth
03-22-2013, 02:55 AM
PVP =/= standing pvp. Standing PVP was invented by lazy players who never played other pvp's in other games.

Peaches
03-22-2013, 03:20 AM
Cabal Dev's: Hey lets put in a 3 minute pvp timer so players can fight each other FOR THREE MINUTES. And lets add these movement skills, and make one of them an untargeting skill, onto their Apprentice-skills list so they can run away and chase each other while they pvp. Let's give wiz a 3rd movement skill too, to make up for their lack of defense and hp. And let's make sure to give FA and WI range, so they can run around and hit from a distance instead of getting owned by tankers by being forced to stand at 1 range from them.

NA players: Let's stand in 1 spot, standing 1 range away from each other, and press 1 2 3 thats a REAL pvp

jamnotjelly
03-22-2013, 04:11 AM
Cabal Dev's: Hey lets put in a 3 minute pvp timer so players can fight each other FOR THREE MINUTES. And lets add these movement skills, and make one of them an untargeting skill, onto their Apprentice-skills list so they can run away and chase each other while they pvp. Let's give wiz a 3rd movement skill too, to make up for their lack of defense and hp. And let's make sure to give FA and WI range, so they can run around and hit from a distance instead of getting owned by tankers by being forced to stand at 1 range from them.

NA players: Let's stand in 1 spot, standing 1 range away from each other, and press 1 2 3 thats a REAL pvp
+5
Welcome to Venus o.o

Valdoroth
03-22-2013, 08:19 PM
+5
Welcome to NA Cabal o.ofixed

Lulu
03-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Comparing fa to wizard
Root vs silence, silence wins
Spirit shield vs quick move, I'll say it's even I'll be nice
Bm2 fa < wiz dramatically
bm3 fa > wiz not by much because of split dmg
aos now 25 secs eh.. Idk what happened with aofc
Wiz murders fa in war outside of war anyone with half a brain knows that.

SouthWind
03-23-2013, 11:24 AM
Wiz is really weak. I made a level 1 wizart and the sad thing got killed by a garlie

whitetrash
03-23-2013, 04:07 PM
I love how because he has no skill at wiz and half his gear is junk stit and os he thinks wiz
FFS learn to play your class and stop QQing kk thanks

spittaz
03-23-2013, 04:50 PM
+5
Welcome to Venus o.o
I think that's all cabal not just Venus

Valdoroth
03-23-2013, 11:47 PM
I think that's all cabal not just VenusI said that already o.o

Sandulf
03-24-2013, 06:41 AM
wiz is only used for sp and building
"skilled"=well geared
rest my case

TeaParty
03-24-2013, 09:04 AM
"skilled"=well geared
rest my case
orly now

Lulu
03-24-2013, 09:31 AM
"skilled"=well geared
rest my case
Nah man they're made for tanking, force archers in bm3 should build.

Valdoroth
03-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Hey bra, ya hear that mWA actually is better than WI now? Bcs WI are so weak now. Yea man. You should reroll to be ranged WA.

Sandulf
03-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Build so hard mfkers wanna find me
But 1st dem Caps got to find me
Whats zero points to a mfker like me?
Can you please remind me?

Build so hard this sh1t crazy
Ya'll know that don't sh1t scare me
The Pro can go 0 to 500 and
I look at WI like this sh1t gravy

DOPE!

Lulu
03-24-2013, 06:10 PM

DOPE!
You're too dope I bet you rhyme orange and silver for jokes, fear not avi got some serious competition tea

Valdoroth
03-24-2013, 06:59 PM

DOPE!Ain't no one got time for that!

Sandulf
03-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Ain't no one got time for that!
sadly u get no points for building :mad:

Valdoroth
03-24-2013, 08:15 PM
sadly u get no points for building :mad:Over 97 wars in 2012 I only did: 553,800 worth of build points. So yea no points really.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-24-2013, 11:50 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/129173519446886475.gif

Hash
03-25-2013, 04:47 AM

DOPE!

Hi, I rhyme "me" with "me" for a full verse and call it rapping

Sandulf
03-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi, I rhyme "me" with "me" for a full verse and call it rapping

Who said jay-z was a good rapper lol?
i just changed some words around to tell all the QQ wiziest to start building moar.

Valdoroth
03-25-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi, I rhyme "me" with "me" for a full verse and call it rappingDidn't you know that that is how all modern "rap" artists rhyme?

Sandulf
03-25-2013, 05:37 PM
anyway a question to weakzards: How are you guys doing in war and dg after update?

TeaParty
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
anyway a question to weakzards: How are you guys doing in war and dg after update?
Gates all day errday in war, building in war because that's all we're good at and naked mo/ft2 solos - thanks for asking.
Bout to go mBL for that op AOFC and Intuition.

Sprite
03-25-2013, 08:41 PM
nerf warriors and lancers pls

Sandulf
03-25-2013, 09:17 PM
If u talkin bout Tera, i say nerf Berzers too

Sea
03-25-2013, 09:49 PM

good before and still good =p
and in dungeons LOT better now.
#tanktyrlikeaboss XD

Sprite
03-25-2013, 10:02 PM
If u talkin bout Tera, i say nerf Berzers too

lolwat?????????????? zerkers worse 1v1 3v3 of all time

Sandulf
03-26-2013, 05:37 AM
lolwat?????????????? zerkers worse 1v1 3v3 of all time
(sarcasm ofc) and ikr i got kited so hard vs mystic :mad:

StereoLove
03-26-2013, 06:05 AM
tera has the best pvp system doe (http://imgur.com/a/9htsV)

Sandulf
03-26-2013, 08:04 AM
tera has the best pvp system doe (http://imgur.com/a/9htsV)
thanks dat mystic representation made my day ROLF!
p.s. in my opinion the most balanced pvp system of any game is c9

xvxURIZENxvx
03-26-2013, 12:37 PM

(ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻

Corvettezr1
03-27-2013, 12:58 AM
Make archers more tank, tera

franh3llz
03-30-2013, 11:18 AM
I understand that they trying to force each class to play their specific role in dungeon but in pvp everything should be balanced and wiz are just weaker than other classes. I'm full Sigmetal and topaz and any warrior 160+ with almost same gear can 2 hit me and I have almost 5k HP

whitetrash
03-30-2013, 11:44 AM
I understand that they trying to force each class to play their specific role in dungeon but in pvp everything should be balanced and wiz are just weaker than other classes. I'm full Sigmetal and topaz and any warrior 160+ with almost same gear can 2 hit me and I have almost 5k HP

Simple play your roll and don't get hit

franh3llz
03-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Simple play your roll and don't get hit

Didnt you read my entire post or you mean don't pvp warriors at all

Valdoroth
03-30-2013, 12:16 PM
OMG Life isn't fair! OMG these video games aren't fair! OMG Im going to complain bcs it's not fair and everything in life is supposed to be when in reality its not! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

whitetrash
03-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Didnt you read my entire post or you mean don't pvp warriors at all

No wonder you get rolled your not very bright
If you knew how to play your char you wouldn't be ing right now

Sprite
03-30-2013, 01:07 PM
put on spirit shield, boom - no longer 2 shot material

Lulu
04-01-2013, 08:16 PM
I came here after getting my ass beat by romp, wiz not op at all pls nerf