PDA

View Full Version : How to use Re-target in bm2 for BL ???

zZUnbornZz
03-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Anyone there can teach me ??? I couldn't do it when EP IX was updated T__________T

Sandulf
03-11-2013, 05:56 AM
idk bout blader but for wa
click on target, press attack skill, when u rdy for re target press (any button u assigned for target self), then u have to manualy click target with ur mouse and click attack skill in fast succession.
so say at dummy: L click, 1 (for attack say), when rdy for re target press self target "]" (for self target or whatever u set up), then quickly L click (on target) and 1 (for attack)...repeat
Lol or use esc instead of self target (pretty annoying if u ask me)

Peaches
03-11-2013, 07:15 AM
It's the same thing as retargetting 1 and 1/2 year ago.

You do realize auto target has only been around since June 2011.

Nuisa
03-11-2013, 08:44 AM
This tread made me smile and thinking how new easy-going features makes people go dumb and cant do things they could in the past.

Make me think hope technology/internet and all and all made humanity more stupid on an individual basis. On the whole we got smarter, but if you take someone alone, without his phone/laptop/PC/watch and w/e technology thing, you will see that humans got stupid compared to 100years or 1000years ago. :).

On topic:

Just bind "target self" to the key you were used to use to retarget.

If it was "z". Just put "z" to select yourself... (this is just and example). I use F5 to retarget, since always ( at least when it officially became a feature and was not considered as a bug abuse, lol)

chainlock
03-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Click target -> push any grayed out attack -> push esc or target self key -> repeat.

lej
03-13-2013, 06:47 AM
This tread made me smile and thinking how new easy-going features makes people go dumb and cant do things they could in the past.

Make me think hope technology/internet and all and all made humanity more stupid on an individual basis. On the whole we got smarter, but if you take someone alone, without his phone/laptop/PC/watch and w/e technology thing, you will see that humans got stupid compared to 100years or 1000years ago. :).

On topic:

Just bind "target self" to the key you were used to use to retarget.

If it was "z". Just put "z" to select yourself... (this is just and example). I use F5 to retarget, since always ( at least when it officially became a feature and was not considered as a bug abuse, lol)

ur post made me smile why ppl still think we should stuck to old way and stop evolving...

we dont live in the stone age anymore. if u wanna live without those accessories u mentioned, feel free to do so, u can also condescend the ppl who do use those as u have all the right to do so as we have all the right to ignore ur opinion. i guess u r the person who, if stuck on a deserted island, gonna live happily on banana for the rest of his life, while we other look for a way to get out of there.

on topic:
i dont understand the "hate" towards the ppl who actually enjoyed the retargeting with the "z" button (even if it was considered unintended). no1 ever forced u or any1 else using the "oldschool" retargeting to use this new "feature". the majority of the community enjoyed it, therefore enjoyed the time spent while playing cabal. from the perspective of a company id say it a good thing, attracts customers, makes them pay for the product they have fun with. if they do not, they gonna leave/stop paying and thats bad for business, considering the amount of f2p games out there...

and by the way, for ppl saying "omg, this new dung is such a challenge, cool", i have a few words for u too: it is not.
if u value such things as a "challenge" then go forbidden island naked, with training weapons, no buffs and potions. die a lot and enjoy it. there u go: challenge.
as with any dungeons in cabal, eod3 is no exception. u (or the party) have to have a certain amount of stats (attack/amp/def) to finish it. when ft2 first came, no1 was able to finish it. then we got +15 upgrade, ability points, runes and bamm: duo/solo ft2 possible.
i guess estsoft thought "hmm... whats the possible stat values some1 can get now? 1600 def (give or take)? ok, lets make the boss hit 10k so no1 gonna be able to finish it."
in the 3rd part of rising force update, there will be new skills, extreme upgrade, uber lyca/drei boxes. i already see estsoft adding new cc items to enhance various abilities. so the first party whos gonna finish will proly spend a few dozens of $ or € until some more updates when they remove some more limitations so ppl r able to finish without spending too much real money. by that time, heavy spenders will proly finish with 3-5 ppl already.

chainlock
03-13-2013, 10:03 AM
if u value such things as a "challenge" then go forbidden island naked, with training weapons, no buffs and potions. die a lot and enjoy it. there u go: challenge.

Not a big enough challenge, try this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGq5k6383GI

fark
03-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Nice rolling skills!