PDA

View Full Version : is the WI gonna be forever squishy?

jayeem24
03-12-2013, 09:34 PM
if yes imma go reroll while i can.. this update is bullcrap

Sprite
03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
is this thread real

BamOwnage
03-12-2013, 09:53 PM
is this guy serious?

Zebracal
03-13-2013, 12:11 AM
I think we need more information why the WI is bulcrap for this update?

NiteFalcon
03-13-2013, 01:36 AM
i think we need more information why all the WI players are bullcrap

Faowin
03-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Dude, wizards have CLOTH for armor. Of course you aren't going to have much defense. Wizards were never supposed to have much defense.

Spamzor
03-13-2013, 07:03 AM
this person clearly doesn't play this game lol

BamOwnage
03-13-2013, 07:31 AM
I think these guys are derps

Corvettezr1
03-13-2013, 01:18 PM
someone is still in full bluestin

chainlock
03-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Man, my wizard solo's pluma in +8 osm. People be crazy.

Davynelord
03-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Every player isn't the same...
Every WI isn't the same...
Every playstyle isn't the same...
Not all players have the gear or have changed their stats to take advantage of the new changes...

Therefore, some people will have a tougher time playing WI than others...

Lastly, stop with the elitist attitudes please, it ruins the community and people lose respect for such players...calling people names and acting like your so great of a player just makes you look bad...try helping people instead, this community is really taken a turn for the worst in recent years...all you see is crap comments like these in this post...never helping, just ridicule, hate and pure trolling....seriously if I were a mod, I'd be swinging the temporary ban hammer on a lot of these stupid responses people make lately...

But of course once you spend time in other game communities that are 200% more nicer and friendlier, then come back to cabal, you get a broad picture of how bad this community can seem and feel...maybe that's where I am at....

Either way, stop assuming everyone who struggles with things are incompetent or whatever...for those who claim they are so great, how about you help others get better.

chainlock
03-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Wiz pve, stand around push hp pot button. Win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEB2y4uySfM&feature=youtu.be

Davynelord
03-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Yeah but the problem is you can't assume everyone can do what you do....it's just not that simple, even if it seems or sounds like it...just know that when we assume others can do what we can do, we are missing a whole lot of intangible factors that determine how successful another person is over another. Something as simple as timing, reaction time, skill rotation, confidence when you get pushed down to 100 hp before death (some people panic when they get low on health for example)....so it isn't always as simple as just potting and win...if it were that simple then this game wouldn't have made it past the first year of existence...no game that easy has longevity.

Peaches
03-13-2013, 06:39 PM
a whole lot of intangible factors that determine how successful another person is over another. Something as simple as timing, reaction time, skill rotation

yeah but that doesn't mean the mechanics of the game should be made easier.

Oh this person can't time their skills right, therefore we should give them an extra 300 defense.

If you aren't good at playing your character, then practice playing it. WI is a low defense class, and they aren't gonna give you a WA's hp and defense just because some people think its really difficult to tank with.

Lulu
03-13-2013, 06:52 PM
I don't have aod that's why I'm selling my fa.

Valdoroth
03-13-2013, 07:42 PM
if yes imma go reroll while i can.. this update is bullcrap
Most likely. It's how they used to be before you played. It's how they're returning to while you play.

Sprite
03-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Not all players have the gear or have changed their stats to take advantage of the new changes...

Lastly, stop with the elitist attitudes please, it ruins the community and people lose respect for such players...calling people names and acting like your so great of a player just makes you look bad...try helping people instead, this community is really taken a turn for the worst in recent years...all you see is crap comments like these in this post...never helping, just ridicule, hate and pure trolling....seriously if I were a mod, I'd be swinging the temporary ban hammer on a lot of these stupid responses people make lately...

But of course once you spend time in other game communities that are 200% more nicer and friendlier, then come back to cabal, you get a broad picture of how bad this community can seem and feel...maybe that's where I am at....

Either way, stop assuming everyone who struggles with things are incompetent or whatever...for those who claim they are so great, how about you help others get better.

yeah i guess i shouldnt troll this guy who didnt read the other 3 threads about this same topic
and everyone whos struggling are obviously incompetent if they:
1. cant adapt to a game making changes
2. complain on forums
3. cant think in general

el oh el

Sandulf
03-13-2013, 09:15 PM

Your 200% right
But............................................... ............
Some people like it rough, like XI for example: I'm assuming challenge motivates him
Some people wanna chill and watch the sexy girl characters in cool inners: cuz they pervs (if uk what i mean)
Some people just don't play video games cuz they don't have arms....

What im tryin to say is that cabal isn't for everyone, you should consult your doctor before trying it. Cabal may cause complaining, mild headache and slightly lighter wallet. You shouldn't operate machinery while under the influence of Cabal or any of its parts. However it does show to increase hand eye coordination, quickened muscle response and long lasting friendships.
So if u think Cabal is right for you, call ur doctor today.

Sprite
03-13-2013, 10:59 PM
i play4fun

KitKat
03-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Wiz pve, stand around push hp pot button. Win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEB2y4uySfM&feature=youtu.be

Question regarding Magic Control Passive skill. On this and all other video i have seen, The Passive buff is visible on the right with other buffs. Is there anyway to activate this coz i dont see it on my buffs. I already have it but I dont see it stacking with other buffs.

chainlock
03-14-2013, 01:15 AM
Question regarding Magic Control Passive skill. On this and all other video i have seen, The Passive buff is visible on the right with other buffs. Is there anyway to activate this coz i dont see it on my buffs. I already have it but I dont see it stacking with other buffs.

Once you have it learned it's always active, sometimes it shows up with other buffs and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure why.

Sea
03-14-2013, 01:57 AM

i agree with you,even tho this is forum so there can be any kind of responses,either helpful or just stupid like u just saw;just try to deal with it(even tho it can be frustrating/annoying) ,ignore them in forum and in game (like i do).
anybody can have knowledge but not every1 can teach or has the patience and the will to do it.
most of the ppl who actually like to help on forum or in game already quit so u cant get much "advice"when is needed w/o the trolling or the sarcasm....remember they need to keep their e- big lol
back to topic;that guy needs to read more about the update and learn how to play his wiz cuz things most likely wont change.

KitKat
03-14-2013, 02:13 AM
Once you have it learned it's always active, sometimes it shows up with other buffs and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure why.

Reason I ask is because earlier it showed up and I got additional 88 magic attack. I left click it and its gone, so as my magic attack going back to normal.

Valdoroth
03-14-2013, 02:43 AM
...for those who claim they are so great, how about you help others get better.
Maybe they should go back and read all the guides we created in the past. They would be better for it instead of QQ-ing. Despite being outdated, the same tactics/ techiniques/ builds are STILL the same. The only noticeable difference is the numbers are larger.

NiteFalcon
03-14-2013, 04:00 AM
newfegs these days

edgarh
03-14-2013, 04:06 AM

You should try League of Legends. Makes this community look like saints.

It's not that people wanna be rude or refuse to help. The problem is people are whining all day in game and in the forums. That gets exhausting especially for the people who actually read the notes.

If a few of these guys took a moment to read what actually was done with wiz they would learn that WI got a nerf but also got a huge buff.

Crayonsnacha
03-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Maybe because your gear is cheap as ing bricks compared to every other class.

@above been perma'd 13 times, still playing League.