PDA

View Full Version : Hello admin if have big.... PROBLEM . please help.

kjbf8k9e2p
05-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Hello.
i dont know if you remember , i sent you message to help daske long time ago when site been old "modle".
and i ask you for help me with [ my all items has been stoled ] and you was answear me to email and said , you account has been Hacked.
i give up.
but know i and my frien want back to play this game but when i was back i "SignUp" and then when i in step 2/3 wher is the OGP Vifriy i write acc and pass but its said me " its in use [dont remmember full of what its said me] but i think ......>>>
its that who stoled my old items and now he was make a new acc[sign up] and stoled my Player ..:(
i played that game 2/3 years o.k but now i back and that what heppen :(
please admin try to do somthing please...
if dont belive me i can show you the old messege you send me to email you answear and my question....
so please help...
Thx......

BleedingSoul
05-25-2010, 01:51 PM
I just lost 35 IQ points by reading your post. So this is what it feels like to get trolled...
Damn, that's just....just not right...

kjbf8k9e2p
05-25-2010, 01:57 PM
damn i feel so bad now :(...... and there is the messege Email....>>>

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk. We are sorry your account was hacked, unfortunately we will be unable to assist you in this matter.
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions for us, and again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**DO NOT reply to this email.** To contact the Support Team, please visit the OGPlanet Help Desk.

Thank you for playing our game. For more information, please visit www.ogplanet.com.

Regards,

Support Team
www.ogplanet.com

This email constitutes confidential materials of OGplanet and is intended for review and use only by the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. OGplanet disclaims responsibility for the contents of this email unless it was expressly authorized by OGplanet. To the extent permitted by law, OGplanet does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you as a result of receiving, opening or relying on this e-mail.

Deathlymonkey
05-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Try speaking a common language, such as english, french or even spanish...someone might understand.

Berserk_Fury
05-25-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't know if you noticed but OGP isn't hosting this game anymore.

GuardianPat
05-25-2010, 03:57 PM
ever try of Help desk from cabal.com?

kjbf8k9e2p
05-26-2010, 05:41 AM
ever try of Help desk from cabal.com?

yes i send messege to help desk but no answer please .. what i can to do to back my Account?! plase......

kjbf8k9e2p
05-27-2010, 09:29 AM
damn . you admins so no help to people what heppen u guys year ago u do u r work perfectly and now what you just do nothink******
that game going to break(closed) becouse of ur no help and no read messege at help desk and here.

Takimaru
05-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Is this guy for real?

GoughGhan
05-27-2010, 10:00 AM
I think so, I need an Engrish to English dictionary though.

flykrnrom3o
05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Fob.....

kjbf8k9e2p
05-27-2010, 02:51 PM
iditi vi nahuy pidari dalbayobi huyasosi......

GoughGhan
05-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Lots of bypassing the filter.......

Uh huh, anyone understand that either?

[GM] DaisY
05-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Dear,
First of all, I am sorry for your inconvenience.
Please sign up at: http://www.cabal.com
And send a ticket via SUPPORT > Help Desk including informations below:
Your OGP ID
All of names of your characters in your OGP account.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

kjbf8k9e2p
05-28-2010, 04:57 AM
DaisY;48042']Dear,
First of all, I am sorry for your inconvenience.
Please sign up at: http://www.cabal.com
And send a ticket via SUPPORT > Help Desk including informations below:
Your OGP ID
All of names of your characters in your OGP account.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

i sen now all my OGP Info. acc and pass!!!! and one player name. when you will answer me?
thx for reply

Sheep
05-28-2010, 05:15 AM
Hello.
i dont know if you remember , i sent you message to help daske long time ago when site been old "modle".
and i ask you for help me with [ my all items has been stoled ] and you was answear me to email and said , you account has been Hacked.
i give up.
but know i and my frien want back to play this game but when i was back i "SignUp" and then when i in step 2/3 wher is the OGP Vifriy i write acc and pass but its said me " its in use [dont remmember full of what its said me] but i think ......>>>
its that who stoled my old items and now he was make a new acc[sign up] and stoled my Player ..:(
i played that game 2/3 years o.k but now i back and that what heppen :(
please admin try to do somthing please...
if dont belive me i can show you the old messege you send me to email you answear and my question....
so please help...
Thx......

LOLWUT?
English, please.

jimbo
05-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Is this guy for real?
appereantly yeah he is just confussed ......................... it can happen when u get scammed and help desk tickets realy dont help much and starter of this post please think before u talk and hes probaly upset.... if your account is stolen just move on ...... the time u wasting on endless help desk tickets u could have made a better account i did