PDA

View Full Version : GM Could you please clarify?

Teppi
03-18-2013, 09:24 AM
1 and a half months ago, while switching to my crafting char (same id), I got kicked out once I logged in again my account had been blocked. I didn't even know what happened but I was calm atm. It was 3 a.m so I thought probably a mistake of auto blocking system because couple days earlier I'd bought alot of flame disc lv4 by sending/receiving alz/item via mail system. Therefore, I guessed that could be a reason.

I submitted the first ticket and another ticket 3 days later then I got reply from [GM]Ballade which told me that I was involved with large ring of billing fraudulent accounts. That was actually a big shock to me. I was trying to explain how I'd got the vouchers in the tickets follow on (include screenshots) but seemed to be ignored and those tickets were closed by [GM]Aries due to duplicated ticket. So once again, I'd like to post my situation in details and hopefully GM can clarify.

- 01/30/2013 : I traded my Ring of Sage+10 with Jack031302 for 2 vouchers + 300m alz, I refilled 1 voucher to switch nation
- 01/31/2013 : I bought lv190 wiz for 3.1b from C4ooS, I also borrowed 2.1b from WULA. WULA was our middle man
- 02/01/2013 : There was a FC Craftman Hands (WI) on agent shop with price of 1.5b. The seller was also C4ooS. I was gonna negotiate with him to get cheaper price but realized that he'd sold that wiz to me before, so I decided to buy them Since my friends told me it was cheap. At that time, I got only ~600m, so I borrowed iFinalSeason 500m and AceDevil 500m. Unfortunately, AceDevil only had 7k ecoins refilled at that moment, so I borrowed 5 vouchers and asked him to deposit those vouchers in guild bank

AceDevil bought 5 vouchers from cashshop to loan me
http://upload.cabal.com/upload/Counsel/20130211/2109c419.jpg

Acedevil deposited 5 vouchers in guild bank
http://upload.cabal.com/upload/Counsel/20130211/9b157c84.jpg

I withdrew 5 vouchers from guild bank and sold to SonateWI for 125m each
http://upload.cabal.com/upload/Counsel/20130211/450fc9af.jpg

- 02/02/2013 : I and AceDevil both got blocked

Facts:

I got vouchers from:
- Jack031302 (not blocked)
- AceDevil (blocked)
- Agent Shop

AceDevil got vouchers from
- Kiemtien1 (not blocked): Kiemtien1 paid Acedevil on 01/09
- Feta (not blocked): Acedevil bought on 01/31 for 120m each
- Agent Shop

Look like I've got perm blocked just because I borrowed vouchers from AceDevil. The QUESTION is why Kiemtien1 and Feta aren't blocked? Since I was told involving with large ring of fraudulent accounts... And how do I know those vouchers from Acedevil were illegal?

whitetrash
03-18-2013, 10:55 AM
Maybe the wiz you bought was illegal account
Just because it wasn't you if that char did bad things and you bought it you pay the price :)

Teppi
03-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Just because it wasn't you if that char did bad things and you bought it you pay the price :)
The wiz is still fine by now. GM pointed out that it was related to cash shop items. So the problem was the vouchers which AceDevil loaned me

Sandulf
03-18-2013, 01:19 PM

Dam! that grammar

whitetrash
03-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Dam! that grammar

Damn*

wulaz
03-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Yep i can confirm he was about to borrow me 2.7b but i only had 2.1 back then. So i guess he had to borrow the rest from his friend to xfer the wi. Im sure this guy didnt even know those vonchers are dirty cause he barely play during that time he just logged sometimes to craft ring. And yep he provided a clear evidence on those vouchers . Gm should give it a look

Valdoroth
03-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Yep i can confirm he was about to borrow me 2.7b but i only had 2.1 back then. So i guess he had to borrow the rest from his friend to xfer the wi. Im sure this guy didnt even know those vonchers are dirty cause he barely play during that time he just logged sometimes to craft ring. And yep he provided a clear evidence on those vouchers . Gm should give it a lookIf he has submitted an HDT with the same info/ evidence, then they will look into it. They can't always resolve everything in only a day. And when they answer your ticket, it doesn't mean they are fixing it right away. Sometimes it takes a week+ to cross-reference everything. I'd also add in the end of your ticket asking for what other information you may be able to provide to assist them resolve it faster.

Sandulf
03-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Yep i can confirm he was about to borrow me 2.7b but i only had 2.1 back then. So i guess he had to borrow the rest from his friend to xfer the wi. Im sure this guy didnt even know those vonchers are dirty cause he barely play during that time he just logged sometimes to craft ring. And yep he provided a clear evidence on those vouchers . Gm should give it a look

Why do u even loan someone 2.1b just like that?
That was just page 1 of the transaction history...how much usd u guys putting in this game? Scary

vipseavein
03-18-2013, 07:56 PM
If he has submitted an HDT with the same info/ evidence, then they will look into it. They can't always resolve everything in only a day. And when they answer your ticket, it doesn't mean they are fixing it right away. Sometimes it takes a week+ to cross-reference everything. I'd also add in the end of your ticket asking for what other information you may be able to provide to assist them resolve it faster.

near 2 months, oxophongtranoxo block, the next day he was.
The truth is that I just bought 40 voucher in venus, and also permanently banned.
We were very tired to explain, but do nothing more, the decision is still in the GM only.

whitetrash
03-19-2013, 07:59 AM
This reminds me of the "pro" crafter in merc that did no wrong that got banned and was buying dirty vouchers :)

Peaches
03-19-2013, 08:02 AM
That was just page 1 of the transaction history...how much usd u guys putting in this game? Scary

I'm sure a lot of people can make 2.1bil without spending usd

whitetrash
03-19-2013, 08:04 AM

Lol I've borrowed well more then 2.1 in my day sometimes there's something you just gotta have lol
You think his trans history is bad you should see mine haha

Teppi
03-19-2013, 10:04 AM
This reminds me of the "pro" crafter in merc that did no wrong that got banned and was buying dirty vouchers :)
Well, its different. The sequential activities on that night could prove that I truly meant to borrow those vouchers. Q.Q

And you... you remind me of nobody but an a$$ :)

whitetrash
03-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Well, its different. The sequential activities on that night could prove that I truly meant to borrow those vouchers. Q.Q

And you... you remind me of nobody but an a$$ :)

Well yea you must be new here .....

vipseavein
03-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Of course, the super crafter true, in addition to pro Blader in TG .. and is the idol of many brothers as foreign (of course in games only).
And it's sad because there are little jealous vs good ones, read the comments to know.

GM hopes to solve this problem for Ramper, good luck.

Sea
03-19-2013, 11:13 PM
yea gl. i want teppi back <3

[GM] Kato
03-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey Teppi,

Please note that all issues in regards to your account can only be discussed through our Help Desk. If you already have a ticket pending, one of our GM's will answer it as soon as possible.

Thanks.