PDA

View Full Version : FB vs. Wiz in NW

TheyCallMeGod
03-18-2013, 05:34 PM
After the new update what class is better suited for Nation War? I know it depends on the players skill and how they use their class, but which is better suited for War, just like how Bladers are the best class for soloing dungeons. Did Wizards just get less defense? Or did they lose a lot of attack power as well, because if it's just less defense, I can learn to change my play style, but if it's a whole nerf for all attack to, i'd rather just go w/ FB's.

Peaches
03-18-2013, 05:38 PM
After the new update what class is better suited for Nation War? I know it depends on the players skill and how they use their class, but which is better suited for War, just like how Bladers are the best class for soloing dungeons. Did Wizards just get less defense? Or did they lose a lot of attack power as well, because if it's just less defense, I can learn to change my play style, but if it's a whole nerf for all attack to, i'd rather just go w/ FB's.

WI's put out more damage than FB do

Deathlymonkey
03-18-2013, 06:14 PM
WI's put out more damage than FB do

I still think a good FB can carry a war a lot more than a wiz can

jamnotjelly
03-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Seems to me that they oped fb in war now wich is fine with me :p feels like fb puts more pvp dmg out to me but wiz for thepve aspect

iMazz
03-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Go fb bec other than root being nerf i still find FBs are op bec of there extra rates and new debuff which knocksdown anyone easy... wizard is only op when its on bm2 or 3 but the new short buffs is useless in war. they dont work as it should be so nothing really changed. Go FB...

Sea
03-18-2013, 11:11 PM
war is all about bm/aura 90% of the time.true that fb can kill a wiz now lot easier but a wiz is more helpful in war since they can take guards lot faster and move around like always.i was a fb and now a wiz and even with the def nerf wiz has i still like more wiz (cuz of my play style) i can still kill and move around in war pretty easy even with my low def lol just need to know how/when to use ur buffs/skills.
timing is everything =p

Peaches
03-19-2013, 03:22 AM
I still think a good FB can carry a war a lot more than a wiz can

Resist Blockade mang >:

And wizzies are the best builders :>

TheyCallMeGod
03-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Resist Blockade mang >:

And wizzies are the best builders :>

Whats resist blockade o_o... And also, Wizards have a lot more RR then FB's right? Does that play a big factor or not really? And say Proc & Cap where both pushing center, are FB's better for pushing since they can tank more, which can let them cause more dmg, or is that all skill based?

Fishy
03-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Ultimately it depends upon how you use your class to it's advantage, imo. Each class has a role they specialize in. FB may not have the dps wiz do with their higher level skills, but played right an FB can easily out tank and out damage a wiz in total output at close range. Wiz, on the other hand, are better suited for scouting and building because of their ability to escape in a moments notice, and, when it comes to combat are better suited to attacking and providing dps from behind the tank line. Although Spirit Shield certainly was a waste of time to think of and put in the game at all since it's pretty much a one attack duration, wiz are still very useful in war, every bit as much as FB. The only class I can think of that really has no true purpose in war are BL other than providing decent aoe dps. These are just my thoughts on it though.

Indecency
04-07-2013, 09:56 PM

I think fb`s is better cause i see alot of wiz players re-rolling to other classes for some reason, and most talking abut how squishy they become since or last major update. i say go FB =)

Lord Kronius
08-30-2013, 10:14 AM
wtf are all of you talking about. Try fighting a good wi for once maybe?
Like Sae? or Teaparty? I would say "xi"...but idk where he went. I heard he was "really good" though

Troll123
08-30-2013, 10:21 AM
wtf are all of you talking about. Try fighting a good wi for once maybe?
Like Sae? or Teaparty? I would say "xi"...but idk where he went. I heard he was "really good" though
Sae su,cks, he is all gear..he scores high in war cuz of all that gear he has

Sprite
08-30-2013, 10:49 AM
honestly, a wiz should never be able to solo kill a fb after this update with all the damage reduc fb have now especially with their short cooldown on their short buff. however, i don't see a fb being able to solo kill a wiz in 1 root either unless the fb is in aura bm1.

Peaches
08-30-2013, 02:35 PM
Thread necro. And WI better than FB mang. Invincible blink.

Lord Kronius
09-02-2013, 09:41 AM
blink= I chase you forever and you die, after your root wears off I go heal and u busy chasing (maybe heal) and if root is resisted... GG

Peaches
09-02-2013, 12:16 PM
There ain't no such thang as resist blink huehuehue

Raunak
09-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Depends on your style, if u like to dish out hardcore dps go wiz , if u like messing up ur enemy go fb. And as for fb's killing wiz i love seeing all the fb's die at noob TP's feet in war trying to solo him lol. Good wiz are still as epic as they were before all these new stats.
And sae got no skill? lmao u crazy trolldude. Gears or no gears hes one guy who can carry support and do w/e is needed to make the nation win.

xFear
09-30-2013, 11:47 PM
Sae su,cks, he is all gear..he scores high in war cuz of all that gear he has

i havent bought any gears in like 5-7 months.and if u didnt notice every1 is with freaking 32%amp im in 8% and i havent extreme any of my gear;so i really dont know wut is all the stupid "he scores high in war cuz of all that gear he has"comment was about.i am not the most skilled wiz in cabal but when it comes to war i do know wut to do and how to fight.wiz might not be stronger than fb cuz of the insane dmg reduce and debuffs but not like fb can easily kill us.if wiz knows wut to do they can put a good fight.
3 words: learn to war.

aientd311
10-01-2013, 01:21 AM
I'm a lv 180 wiz, and in a situation vs fb 18x-190, I 90% die for sure because I'm using stt+blues +10 (def 980) and 2x300m priced orbs, but TG is not 1 vs 1, I doubt that a FB with stt+ blues can score ~400 easily and kill around 3x each war as a nub wiz like me does.
I believe with equally high end gears, FB can hardly kill a wiz before the root ends.
Sadly to say my ping to the sever is around ~200 so that's just all I can do, with more skilled and strong wiz with good ping, I'm sure wiz is the most dangerous class in TG.

Stryer
10-01-2013, 11:59 AM
That are totally different battle style, of course each one with strength and weakness. But considering the same set grade and similar weapons,for the nation war WIZ have advantage for being a ranger, FB is mallee and will take more damage than a good positioned WIZ, so FB probably die first, consequently do less point. Well, a good skilled FB can easily do more points than a ordinary WIZ. So it depends, in parts, what do you know about play with that class...