PDA

View Full Version : March 28th

Faowin
03-22-2013, 07:14 AM
1. You guys need to work on your cryptic messages on Facebook. xD

2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. "Ever since the 'Z' autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the 'Z' autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow."

Peaches
03-22-2013, 08:07 AM

2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. Ever since the "Z" autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the "Z" autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow.

That was the entire reason they removed it. But now too many players are complaining that no automatic-targeting is too inconvenient.

TheyCallMeGod
03-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Doesn't matter to me, im fine w/ or w/o it FORSPARTANEGROSWAGGOTTHATJUICETHATGETSTHEMPUMPEDid kWTFIMSAYING #OFWGKTA
sorry idk what came over me...

Faowin
03-22-2013, 12:52 PM
That was the entire reason they removed it. But now too many players are complaining that no automatic-targeting is too inconvenient.

My reason for my 'MURICA!!! thread.

Abi
03-22-2013, 12:59 PM
2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. Ever since the "Z" autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the "Z" autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow.

Uh, what? You noticed a drop in botters? I must have missed something because this past week I've been noticing an increase in bots. You don't have a clue because you're still pretty new to cabal, but once upon a time there was no Z target, and there were bots anyways. Removing Z simply got rid of the cheap lazy noobs using macros, but the real hardcore botters didn't even get bothered by that.

Personally I like Z target. I'm glad it's coming back.

Peaches
03-22-2013, 01:11 PM
I like it too. But I got used to playing without it after only a couple days considering I played without it for years...

I guess auto target was simply too revolutionary even though we never knew we needed it until after we had it.

truely false
03-22-2013, 05:21 PM
How many threads does it take for players to stop QQ about Z targeting?
Hmmm, I know lets ask Mr. Owl he will know.
Mr. Owl how many threads does it take.
Let's find out a one, a two, a three.....
No it looks like we will never know because players are still posting...:p :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Valdoroth
03-22-2013, 08:16 PM
Uh, what? You noticed a drop in botters? I must have missed something because this past week I've been noticing an increase in bots. You don't have a clue because you're still pretty new to cabal, but once upon a time there was no Z target, and there were bots anyways. Removing Z simply got rid of the cheap lazy noobs using macros, but the real hardcore botters didn't even get bothered by that.

Personally I like Z target. I'm glad it's coming back. Learn to read. He stated that he read that someone said that. He forgot to put quote marks.

Faowin
03-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Learn to read. He stated that he read that someone said that. He forgot to put quote marks.

Fixed. :P

Lord Kronius
03-25-2013, 07:13 AM
I hate the Z target >.<

alhifnawy3
03-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Fixed. :Pmmm what's fixed?

Andrea
03-25-2013, 04:17 PM
mmm what's fixed?

that he italicized it? lol

Valdoroth
03-25-2013, 05:36 PM
mmm what's fixed?

that he italicized it? lolI think he meant that the quote was a correction to what he meant in the first place. Not he corrected my post about what he meant. Quotes are always italicized.

Faowin
03-25-2013, 08:35 PM
I think he meant that the quote was a correction to what he meant in the first place. Not he corrected my post about what he meant. Quotes are always italicized.

This

Raed
03-26-2013, 12:42 AM
I hate the Z target >.<
+1

jamnotjelly
03-26-2013, 05:29 AM
As i said who cares about mob target take away player auto target EST SUBMIT OUT DIE

Buddy
03-27-2013, 09:28 AM

2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. "Ever since the 'Z' autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the 'Z' autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow."

these "botters" you notice less of are actually players, using z target with a macro or turbo button

a real botter does not need z to target BECAUSE THEY HACK, using 3rd party programs to change the way the game acts
so in reality, removing z target hurt players, and reopened the market for hacking botters to flood the game again

whats important is what happens with the items and als gained from this

real botters will sell it for cash adn use it for whatever, like the federal reserve making fake paper money and stealing our real gold in real life, then sending it to the world bank this creates alz inflation and higher priced items

players using z target will use the drops and alz in game, distributing wealth and consuming vouchers to generate income for the GM's, while getting stronger and richer themselves, it a type of trickle down economics that benefits everyone in the game by increasing availability of items lowering prices and making crafting affordable

world grid, pyramid code, our history has been stolen from us and replaced with lies
plot the grid, decode the pyramids and megoliths, know your real history and truth

Sandulf
03-27-2013, 10:02 AM
these "botters" you notice less of are actually players, using z target with a macro or turbo button

a real botter does not need z to target BECAUSE THEY HACK, using 3rd party programs to change the way the game acts
so in reality, removing z target hurt players, and reopened the market for hacking botters to flood the game again

real botters will sell it for cash adn use it for whatever, like the federal reserve making fake paper money and stealing our real gold in real life, then sending it to the world bank this creates alz inflation and higher priced items

players using z target will use the drops and alz in game, distributing wealth and consuming vouchers to generate income for the GM's, while getting stronger and richer themselves, it a type of trickle down economics that benefits everyone in the game by increasing availability of items lowering prices and making crafting affordable

world grid, pyramid code, our history has been stolen from us and replaced with lies
plot the grid, decode the pyramids and megoliths, know your real history and truth

+1
Dam some smart ass u are

Scarface
03-27-2013, 11:22 AM

any surprise the biggest macro using bot is somewhat defending z target? You must have naked pictures of Lorkan to have never of gotten banned. However, at this point, I don't think the GM's really give a damn about bots anymore, so no surprise you are prolly still macroinig it up everyday in MF.

Abi
03-27-2013, 12:29 PM
any surprise the biggest macro using bot is somewhat defending z target? You must have naked pictures of Lorkan to have never of gotten banned. However, at this point, I don't think the GM's really give a damn about bots anymore, so no surprise you are prolly still macroinig it up everyday in MF.

what the flip did I just read. LOL

[GM] Lorkan
03-27-2013, 01:12 PM

Wow... That's rude. I have no idea how I got dragged into this conversation.

But, it's best to keep me out of this.

xvxURIZENxvx
03-27-2013, 02:15 PM

yeah yeah,history and truth...there's maybe about 100 actual people still playing this game,no one cares about the in-game economy

Dynamo
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
yeah yeah,history and truth...there's maybe about 100 actual people still playing In Venus, no one cares about Venus

Hehe

justice
03-27-2013, 10:45 PM

looks like im not the only one that notices this. not like he's trying to hide it either by selling all the junk he bot farms in mf under the same char name. crazy amounts worth of minesta capsules, entries, etc. yea that's legit. just like that other stupid fs bot ive reported many times that range and aoe hax. farms sht in ls and other various maps then xfers the crap over to the char named "tabithe" which does all the selling (both in the same guild "mybrue"). sad that ppl have to bot farm in a game just to make alz to get ahead. also very annoying when u're trying to sell ur sht and they come around and undercut with their ridiculous amounts of bot farmed crap and stupid low prices.