PDA

View Full Version : GM read this please

atlantichippo
03-29-2013, 01:38 PM
I wanted to return to the game due to a few moments of nostalgia only to find out that my account had been de-activated.
the real problem is that although I remember my Username and password, I no longer have access to the email the account is registered to. Can a GM contact me and possibly help me change the email the account is bounded to so i can play :). please and thank you

whitetrash
03-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Send a hd ticket with all your info including name adress and so on that was used when you registered the account also a copy of your I'd to prove its you

atlantichippo
03-29-2013, 02:32 PM
the thing is to send a ticket from the original account i need to activate it therefore, i created a different account and sent a ticket from that one, and also created a forum account in hope of getting help here. I already sent a ticket, hopefully they reply fast. thanks

whitetrash
03-30-2013, 12:36 PM
the thing is to send a ticket from the original account i need to activate it therefore, i created a different account and sent a ticket from that one, and also created a forum account in hope of getting help here. I already sent a ticket, hopefully they reply fast. thanks

If you don't send them all the info I listed including a photo I'd there not going to help you just a FYI