PDA

View Full Version : Character Reservation Issue

Faowin
04-08-2013, 03:03 PM
What if we are one level when we register and level up AFTER we register and BEFORE the merge?

Abi
04-08-2013, 03:53 PM
You have til april 14 to lvel up to 100. shouldn't be hard

truely false
04-08-2013, 05:17 PM
What if we are one level when we register and level up AFTER we register and BEFORE the merge?

In my opinion I think they will be expecting some characters leveling up after registration but before the merger and as it relates to the name reservation. It seem to me if the character in question levels up 1 or 2 levels this shouldn't be a problem for [GM]s to determine in case of conflicting names which one had the name first and is still currently playing. Again this is just my opinion not yet verified.

You have til april 14 to lvel up to 100. shouldn't be hard

I think you misunderstood his question doesn't sound to me like he's worried about leveling to qualify but more about what if you register your character name and it is one level (say level 169) and then level up to 170 or 171 after registration and before the merger. His question implies will they honor his registration or not.

Abi
04-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I think you misunderstood his question doesn't sound to me like he's worried about leveling to qualify but more about what if you register your character name and it is one level (say level 169) and then level up to 170 or 171 after registration and before the merger. His question implies will they honor his registration or not.

He can wait until he's lvl 100 to send in the ticket. You can send the name reservations until April 14th

Faowin
04-08-2013, 06:20 PM
In my opinion I think they will be expecting some characters leveling up after registration but before the merger and as it relates to the name reservation. It seem to me if the character in question levels up 1 or 2 levels this shouldn't be a problem for [GM]s to determine in case of conflicting names which one had the name first and is still currently playing. Again this is just my opinion not yet verified.

Thanks, and don't mind Abi. She's trying to irk me.

[GM] Surreal
04-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Hi guys, I just wanted to add in that the level that you use to reserve your name is just an indicator for us that you've fulfilled the level 100 character requirement. The actual level and progress of your account will be merged at the date of the merge and will be updated as such.

Faowin
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Okay, thanks Surreal. :)