PDA

View Full Version : Should I Come Back To Cabal?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
04-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Is it worth comming back too?

Faowin
04-08-2013, 06:43 PM
No

NiteFalcon
04-08-2013, 06:52 PM
no

IFrost
04-08-2013, 08:16 PM
NO

Corvettezr1
04-08-2013, 08:20 PM
no

EvilAi
04-08-2013, 08:45 PM
NOx10000000000000000000000
specially if ur gonna keep playing ur char...

Valdoroth
04-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Go against the popular vote :), You can ignore EvilAi bcs he's a quitter.

StereoLove
04-08-2013, 10:41 PM
nah

xFear
04-08-2013, 10:57 PM
all FAs are fail right now.we need top fa back.
yes come back :)

edgarh
04-08-2013, 11:44 PM
^^ no.

Try TERA, has a unique fighting system. Personally one of the best MMORPG'S i have ever played.

SkiYeon
04-09-2013, 02:36 AM
you still owe me 600m

Valdoroth
04-09-2013, 02:46 AM
^^ no.

Try TERA, has a unique fighting system. Personally one of the best MMORPG'S i have ever played. if you've only played 2, then that's hardly worth a statement. Now if you've tried like 6-8 then it's probably a more valid statement. Idk if I just didn't get far enough to enjoy tera, but I found it kinda boring. Felt more like a hack+slash game.

Ayeka
04-09-2013, 03:39 AM

please do i need my kill count on fa`s seems no fa`s want to pvp a fsXD

Ryoko

Peaches
04-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Yar come back plz

whitetrash
04-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Ching join me in tera

xFaLL3NxAng3L
04-09-2013, 06:01 PM
im playing sword art online(beta) (japanese) atm and league of legends

TeaParty
04-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Yes, come back please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki0iZIFiHuI&feature=youtu.be

xFaLL3NxAng3L
04-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Yes, come back please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki0iZIFiHuI&feature=youtu.be

ahh good ole tea . . . still hating huh?

some ppl never change i guess

xvxURIZENxvx
04-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Come back when they merge venus and merc into Titan...

Valdoroth
04-09-2013, 09:40 PM
ahh good ole tea . . . still hating huh?

some ppl never change i guessOnly those who hav no desire to move with life never change. Also those who hold onto grudges over a videogame also seem to lack the ability to change. Shhh, It happens. :P

DivineExorcist
04-10-2013, 03:27 AM
Imo no if u are a fa I doubt ull like the changes.

Seul
04-10-2013, 03:54 AM
FA got a serious nerf, if you can over come that, then sure.

Lulu
04-10-2013, 03:57 AM
FA got a serious nerf, if you can over come that, then sure.
somebody hasn't went in mission battle

TeaParty
04-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Only those who hav no desire to move with life never change. Also those who hold onto grudges over a videogame also seem to lack the ability to change. Shhh, It happens. :P
Only those who have no desire to move on with life lie about selling their account and renaming to a different name over a video game to retain possession of their account; if you know what I'm talking about. WishingStar ign, CrusadersOfLight guild? Here, I even took the justice of providing you their guild board info
http://i46.tinypic.com/deihs.png 188 wiz with honor 15, was 187 in my vid. Yes, I'm holding a grudge because people like her should obviously get banned, whereas people get blocked for silly reasons (at least GMs did something about it).

Ontopic: Assuming that you come back with the same character....FAs are really good in mission battle because it's hard to evade their bm3; running from them is just futile. The only way you'd win is if you outgeared them by a ton. After the merge, gearing up should be easier so that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Indecency
04-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Is it worth comming back too? Why not lol, come back you might like it.... =)

Valdoroth
04-10-2013, 10:36 AM
FA got a serious nerf, if you can over come that, then sure. No, no nerf. Simply not as big of an increase relatively. Also classes are more towards their function now.

Yes, I'm holding a grudge because people like her should obviously get banned, whereas people get blocked for silly reasons (at least GMs did something about it). You care about games too much to hold a grudge over it. You're still complaining about an incident that happened how many months ago? Do you see me holding a grudge against anyone about my losing my FB? No because I can actually move on and know it's just a game for entertainment, not another life. Things happen. Adapt, move on, have fun. I've had fun with cabal for years despite corrupted GM from OGP, hundreds of botters/spammers/hackers, downfall of crafting, ease of gearing, and the ease of it's noobability.

Corvettezr1
04-10-2013, 11:04 AM
idk man all i know is that WA got an even bigger nerd than FAs, no range, no dps whatsoever.. oh cool we can win stand pvps, thats about it... as an FA you'll be fine, if you're decently geared and really good at FA and kiting, you shoulda destroy FS WA BL, unless they're super geared...even then u can still hold your own

Lulu
04-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Only those who have no desire to move on with life lie about selling their account and renaming to a different name over a video game to retain possession of their account; if you know what I'm talking about. WishingStar ign, CrusadersOfLight guild? Here, I even took the justice of providing you their guild board info
http://i46.tinypic.com/deihs.png 188 wiz with honor 15, was 187 in my vid. Yes, I'm holding a grudge because people like her should obviously get banned, whereas people get blocked for silly reasons (at least GMs did something about it).

Ontopic: Assuming that you come back with the same character....FAs are really good in mission battle because it's hard to evade their bm3; running from them is just futile. The only way you'd win is if you outgeared them by a ton. After the merge, gearing up should be easier so that shouldn't be a problem for you.
Hackers made the game usd based. Dungeons make no profit because if they do hackers profit from it more than legit people do. lol but I do agree with somethings tea said. Moment of silence for ankoun

whitetrash
04-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Hackers made the game usd based. Dungeons make no profit because if they do hackers profit from it more than legit people do. lol but I do agree with somethings tea said. Moment of silence for ankoun

Yea poor ank :(

TeaParty
04-10-2013, 12:19 PM
You care about games too much to hold a grudge over it. You're still complaining about an incident that happened how many months ago? Do you see me holding a grudge against anyone about my losing my FB? No because I can actually move on and know it's just a game for entertainment, not another life. Things happen. Adapt, move on, have fun. I've had fun with cabal for years despite corrupted GM from OGP, hundreds of botters/spammers/hackers, downfall of crafting, ease of gearing, and the ease of it's noobability.

Of course. You don't have any reason to hold a grudge against anyone cause it was YOUR fault and you brought it upon yourself.

spittaz
04-10-2013, 12:40 PM
*eats popcorn*

Faowin
04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
*eats popcorn*

I know, this thread turned so lovely didn't it?

Corvettezr1
04-10-2013, 02:23 PM
cant wait to fight some venus peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps

TeaParty
04-10-2013, 02:25 PM
cant wait to fight some venus peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps
Venus peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps are bad cause we no freestyle :<

StereoLove
04-10-2013, 02:42 PM
val trying to say he moved on when just a few weeks back, he posted this (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?36542-Did-you-know). ohwait, that was probably just for the community, huh?

BUT TRYING TO STAY ON TOPIC HURRRRR. FA too beast in mission battle.

Valdoroth
04-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Of course. You don't have any reason to hold a grudge against anyone cause it was YOUR fault and you brought it upon yourself. Not entirely true since you don't know the full details.

cant wait to fight some venus peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps Yes :D

Venus peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps are bad cause we no freestyle :< Sad, but true.

val trying to say he moved on when just a few weeks back, he posted this (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?36542-Did-you-know). ohwait, that was probably just for the community, huh?

BUT TRYING TO STAY ON TOPIC HURRRRR. FA too beast in mission battle. I can see what you're trying to say, but this was actually about something other from a convo I had with someone, so I decided to post about it. It's ok if you don't know as much about the game from all fronts. That's partially why I post things like that and also why I'm an admin for the wiki and you're not. :) /longday@workandtrollquotafortheday

edgarh
04-11-2013, 10:01 AM
if you've only played 2, then that's hardly worth a statement. Now if you've tried like 6-8 then it's probably a more valid statement. Idk if I just didn't get far enough to enjoy tera, but I found it kinda boring. Felt more like a hack+slash game.
Ive played a LOT. I rather not give a number rofl cause its kinda sad. The start was hella boring for sure but i kept going at it. I didn't like it at first just played it when i was bored of cabal but once i got into the 20's it got really fun for me. The best part for me is the pve. It's not just about pushing few buttons to lower monsters hp, it requires blocking/dodging. Doesn't feel like other mmorpgs where you're just grinding your ass off. It actually requires strategy.

whitetrash
04-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I love how Val trys to defend himself as not all his fault when he knew what he was doing was 100% wrong. Yes it was all your fault Val I don't care how you bend and twist the definitions of macro and botting you were botting period

StereoLove
04-11-2013, 10:37 AM
i love how val trys to defend himself as not all his fault when he knew what he was doing was 100% wrong. Yes it was all your fault val i don't care how you bend and twist the definitions of macro and botting you were botting period
deng deng deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng

whitetrash
04-11-2013, 10:46 AM
deng deng deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng

You wouldn't know we were friends huh lol

Valdoroth
04-11-2013, 10:25 PM
You wouldn't know we were friends huh lol :P Ikr hahaha. I just love the discussion :). Arguing is discussion with emotions involved. For all he knows, we coulda staged this whole thing o.o. (but nah that'd be too easy) :D It's all about having fun really.

Lulu
04-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Yeah come back, people still emotional and easy to make them mad ;)

Ayeka
04-12-2013, 04:09 AM
yes please do by the 18th we will be up to our armpits in mercs will need help beating them down ;)
and i still need to dule some fa`s >> fs are weak on long range and still no dules
Ryoko

whitetrash
04-12-2013, 09:41 AM
:P Ikr hahaha. I just love the discussion :). Arguing is discussion with emotions involved. For all he knows, we coulda staged this whole thing o.o. (but nah that'd be too easy) :D It's all about having fun really.

Chingu trolling for attention that would never happen .....

OverFlow
04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
a guy named goku can sell you a hr 20 fa

Lulu
04-12-2013, 10:27 AM
a guy named goku can sell you a hr 20 fa
It's hr 12..

oh..

wait..

people can see guild board yay for the downy who made my guild board :D