PDA

View Full Version : Good idea for GM to catch alz buyer

Cabalplayer
04-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Gm should create alz, sell them to alz buyer for USD, keep the USD then bann them. Win win situation for GM they get free usd + they get to bann alz buyers :D

imback
04-14-2013, 03:01 PM
gm already sell alz?? voucher n those pot in item shop?? LOL...

Cabalplayer
04-14-2013, 03:10 PM
the game sells it , gm dont get usd :D

archetypes
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
thats call corruption..

macbowes
04-14-2013, 05:10 PM
Except that would be illegal.

Andrea
04-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Sometimes I get the feeling that they already do that lol...just look at ur mailbox everytime u log in. What's funny is, a char of the same account in the other server which doesn't play all that much but just to check the (other) server's prices and market, also gets the spam mails lol. Somehow their (or makes u ask did they allow it?) db has been compromised.

And if u succumbed to that irritating, endless spams, BOOM, banhammer! lol They might as well add a daily quest..."Delete All Mails" lawl

Valdoroth
04-14-2013, 10:59 PM
/facepalm....people these days...

Abi
04-15-2013, 12:34 AM
Sometimes I get the feeling that they already do that lol...just look at ur mailbox everytime u log in. What's funny is, a char of the same account in the other server which doesn't play all that much but just to check the (other) server's prices and market, also gets the spam mails lol. Somehow their (or makes u ask did they allow it?) db has been compromised.

And if u succumbed to that irritating, endless spams, BOOM, banhammer! lol They might as well add a daily quest..."Delete All Mails" lawl

I don't know, they could have a bot that automatically tries all possible combination of letters.

And yes, I delete my mails daily =.='

truely false
04-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Entrapment - A defense that claims the defendant would not have broken the law if not tricked into doing it by law enforcement officials (in this case GMs)...:p