PDA

View Full Version : Known Server Merge Issues

[GM] Lorkan
04-18-2013, 01:47 AM
We appreciate all the information our community has provided. Listed below is a list of known issues and their status.

Guild Emblems - Fixed as of 4/19
Missing Mail issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22). Possible workaround: Take out any items you received from us after the merge (rename card, transmuter) and relog. When you return, all of your mail should be there.
Warehouse Issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22)
Bike Inventory Issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22)
Agent Shop Item Issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22)
Weird skill behavior when PK'ing someone from the same nation - Reported to Devs.

If you're experiencing any issues that are not listed above, please submit a ticket to let us know.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused and we appreciate your patience.

Regards,
The CABAL Support Staff

Suki
04-18-2013, 01:52 AM
Good item lost too few really do not know, all name either, but between all there voucher, armor, crafeo material, among many other things minestas

Suki
04-18-2013, 01:58 AM
bad work alot of my items gone I do if it does not specifically name all my items if I remember some other not, eg my full inventory of minestas wharehouse is lost and all were varied now that I can do?

Abi
04-18-2013, 02:07 AM
Guild rename card did not work

Suki
04-18-2013, 02:12 AM
all game are wrong some ppl miss venus wharehouse and ah items, other miss mercury wharehouse and ah items, other miss both venus and mercury item

fantasion
04-18-2013, 02:17 AM
all my epic items in warehouse and AH in venus were not xfer when merge. i got chars in mercury and venus. all i got is mercury warehouse n AH

chaosomega
04-18-2013, 02:41 AM
what if we dont know what we are missing :O

fantasion
04-18-2013, 02:46 AM
my 10b+ alz n epic forcy eof8 rof10 bike items in warehouse + 15 vc + tons of UCHH

Momentary_Lapse
04-18-2013, 05:12 AM
I am missing my whole Venus warehouse and AH inventory!!!!
That was billions of alz and I didn't make a list. What now ????

blockie
04-18-2013, 05:20 AM
There were many uch and many uchh as well as craft items......do we just guess or something???

Dynamo
04-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Wow so i have to remember EVERYTHING i had in my bank to get it back? Real nice, i mean its not like it was just about full to burst or anything.

Triplethreat
04-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Good item lost too few really do not know, all name either, but between all there voucher, armor, crafeo material, among many other things minestas

Seems like you lost your English skills as well.

Anyway, on topic, was there anything posted about taking SS's of inventory and warehouse so we could reference what is missing? Like most people, my warehouse was full and it's hard telling what some of the things missing are.

Abi
04-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Seems like you lost your English skills as well.

Anyway, on topic, was there anything posted about taking SS's of inventory and warehouse so we could reference what is missing? Like most people, my warehouse was full and it's hard telling what some of the things missing are.

I always do a round of SS whenever there's a big maintenance, update, merge, transfer, etc. A friend of mine lost his blue bike after a maintenance and it took him almost a month and a lot of back and forth on HD to get it back. And it was just a plain boring no slot blue bike +6 or something like that lol.

SkiYeon
04-18-2013, 11:17 AM
So many disconnections/Error codes for no reason lol

Ayeka
04-18-2013, 11:40 AM
all my ingame mails are gone lost alot of attachments

Abi
04-18-2013, 11:42 AM
all my ingame mails are gone lost alot of attachments

Your mail should normally still be there. After you grab your character rename card and, if you had one, the black transmuter, you will have to relog for your old mails to show up

[GM] Kato
04-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Your mail should normally still be there. After you grab your character rename card and, if you had one, the black transmuter, you will have to relog for your old mails to show up

Let us know if doing this works. :)

Abi
04-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Kato;383234']Let us know if doing this works. :)

worked for me, although I didnt have any items in my mail, just text.

Was doing the same thing when there were mini events and prizes would be mailed. All your mails would just vanish and you only had the 1 mail from GM with the prize and you needed to relog to get your old mails back

Ayeka
04-18-2013, 01:08 PM

Was doing the same thing when there were mini events and prizes would be mailed. All your mails would just vanish and you only had the 1 mail from GM with the prize and you needed to relog to get your old mails back

thank you it did work i got back all my mail and my attachments
you saved my panic attack

[GM] Lorkan
04-18-2013, 01:33 PM

Thanks for the info Abi.

Peaches
04-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Please try to get our Emblems back o.o

I don't have the original image so it would be really really sad if we have to re-submit pictures for new emblems >:

Flaye
04-18-2013, 05:40 PM
I thought we gonna get a temporary warehouse after merge?

xvxURIZENxvx
04-18-2013, 06:42 PM
OLE DB provider 'GAMEDB01' does not contain table '"SERVER02"."dbo"."cabal_character_table"'. The table either does not exist or the current user does not have permissions on that table.

error message I got when I tried to refill ecoins

Valdoroth
04-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Please try to get our Emblems back o.o

I don't have the original image so it would be really really sad if we have to re-submit pictures for new emblems >: All the files ARE still there for the emblems. The game files have them still labeled as 1/2_xxxxx (merc/venus)

Angus
04-18-2013, 09:32 PM
Ya I thought there was a temp warehouse too

jamnotjelly
04-19-2013, 05:31 AM
What happened to the latino server o.o

Abi
04-19-2013, 08:27 AM
What happened to the latino server o.o

I think it will be added a little later, which is a blessing. They have enough stuff to fix with just the merge, imagine if they also had to take care of the host transfer at the same time @_@

[GM] Kato
04-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Hey guys,

We're still working on resolving the majority of these issues and we appreciate your patience.

I -believe- we have Guild Emblems working now, so please check it out and let me know if everything looks good.

:D

Abi
04-19-2013, 09:32 AM
Kato;383337']Hey guys,

We're still working on resolving the majority of these issues and we appreciate your patience.

I -believe- we have Guild Emblems working now, so please check it out and let me know if everything looks good.

:D

Indeed we got our emblem back. I would like to discuss with a GM regarding something else with guilds tho

[GM] Kato
04-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Indeed we got our emblem back. I would like to discuss with a GM regarding something else with guilds tho

The best avenue to do so is through the Help Desk. If it's a bug that you think is affecting most guilds, you can message me the ticket # after you submit it and I'll take a look at it. The reason we prefer stuff being sent to the Help Desk is that it sort of acts like a receipt for us and we can keep all of these issues consolidated. We're also focusing on dealing with any issue that's affecting most of the player base as well.

EmmersonLazaro
04-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Kato stop being so nice! You're spoiling them.
Be more like Lorkan ;)

[GM] Kato
04-19-2013, 10:26 AM
More updates for you guys.

1) You may have noticed a small patch download to your client this morning. This was intended to fix the guild emblem issue and help stabilize the client. If you're still crashing or lagging, please let us know!

2) We're planning to have another maintenance sometime early next week (most likely Monday) to solve the issues with missing titles and items since the merge. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Updated the original post with this information.

Abi
04-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Kato;383350']More updates for you guys.

1) You may have noticed a small patch download to your client this morning. This was intended to fix the guild emblem issue and help stabilize the client. If you're still crashing or lagging, please let us know!

2) We're planning to have another maintenance sometime early next week (most likely Monday) to solve the issues with missing titles and items since the merge. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Updated the original post with this information.

1) Noticed it. Emblems are back, but as for stability issues.... some people that weren't having crashes yesterday just crashed 8 times in less than half an hour, just trying to log in BI

2) Sounds awesome. Would it be too nosey to ask if it's going to be a data manipulation or if it's client-base (i.e : the items are not lost, just not currently accessible because the client was missing something) ?

[GM] Kato
04-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Updated the original post with missing mail and PK issues.

1) Noticed it. Emblems are back, but as for stability issues.... some people that weren't having crashes yesterday just crashed 8 times in less than half an hour, just trying to log in BI

If you come across anyone having this problem even after updating their client, please have them send us a ticket if they haven't already. Thanks :)

2) Sounds awesome. Would it be too nosey to ask if it's going to be a data manipulation or if it's client-base (i.e : the items are not lost, just not currently accessible because the client was missing something) ?

Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on what method(s) they'll end up using, but I did catch a little bit of the conversation as I walked by the meeting room. Something about delving into forbidden magic and sacrificing first born type stuff. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.

whitetrash
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE='[

Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on what method(s) they'll end up using, but I did catch a little bit of the conversation as I walked by the meeting room. Something about delving into forbidden magic and sacrificing first born type stuff. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like lorkan was running the meeting

Abi
04-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Kato;383365']Updated the original post with missing mail and PK issues.

If you come across anyone having this problem even after updating their client, please have them send us a ticket if they haven't already. Thanks :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on what method(s) they'll end up using, but I did catch a little bit of the conversation as I walked by the meeting room. Something about delving into forbidden magic and sacrificing first born type stuff. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.

Go ahead, I was last born anyways.

tyrel21
04-20-2013, 02:57 AM
I sent a ticket regarding missing titles for achievements but it hasn't been opened yet and I don't see that anyone else has posted that problem above.

In particular the titles for combined levels per account are gone along with the bonuses that went with them. I used the endless one title for all my char because of the stats for it, so I really miss it. Someone in guild mentioned a couple other titles that are gone but I don't remember which ones.

Anyway, you need to review the title list and update it so it is complete.

Thanks

Jagos
04-20-2013, 05:04 AM
its been 2 days, when will i get my items back ? xDD

Abi
04-20-2013, 11:00 AM
They said there would be a maintenance beginning of next week, most propably on Monday, that will fix the missing items and titles issue.

So for the weekend, go out and get some fresh air if you can't play without a few items, and come back next week. Something the devs probably can't do because they messed up, hehe ;)

fantasion
04-22-2013, 02:53 AM
its the 22/4...when am i getting all my epic items lost in venus warehouse during merge

-Itachi Uchiha-
04-22-2013, 03:44 AM
Dude...You really think they're gonna do a maintainence this early in the morning? Just sit back and do something else with your time, seeing as how your were "quitting" to begin with.

[GM] Kato
04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey guys, have another update for you.

We plan to have maintenance to resolve these issues around 6pm CABAL Time (about 6 and a half hours from now). More info regarding maintenance will be posted soon.

whitetrash
04-22-2013, 10:47 AM
its the 22/4...when am i getting all my epic items lost in venus warehouse during merge

Thought you quit cause wiz fails now or did someone teach you to play?
And after seeing your gear I doubt your stuff in the warehouse was "epic"

iAmanda
04-22-2013, 10:52 AM
i still got dc i don't know why i hope gm can fix this problem after next update

Rising
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM
I got all the items back after M/A but still missing alz in the warehouse! Please fix it! Thank you

yangfeng
05-23-2013, 11:33 PM
i got chars in mercury and venus. all i got is mercury warehouse n AH

__________________________________________________ _________________
"Do you know those times when you've been put through so much pain you couldn't bear it?

Well, that's reality for you."

I have been a FunForFreedom survivor since 7/2/12!
Buy Diablo 3 Gold (http://www.okdiablo3.com/)
Buy Runescape Gold (http://www.runescapewalmart.com/)
Buy RS Gold (http://www.cheaprsgolds.com/Runescape-Gold/)
Supporting Leon X Zara! <3
I have a blog!