PDA

View Full Version : the mail bot is so annoying

imback
04-26-2013, 08:27 AM
gm plz do something. those alz seller mail bot so dam annoying. when u just log in game u recieve their mail. when u in nation war . u receive their mail. when u in dungeon. u also recieve their mail. even when u pk or pvp there still their mail. i mean wtf is this shzt.........

whitetrash
04-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Lol nothing they can do unless they level restrict mail and that would make a lot of people mad

Abi
04-26-2013, 11:33 AM
We used to have some sort of "intelligent" captcha thing on the game I was hosting 3years ago. I wonder if they could add this, or something similar, to Cabal? Here is how it went :

upon log in, you would have a random question with multiple-choice answers.

i.e :
How many legs does a dog have?
a)3
b)4
c)5

Granted it is a pretty stupid question, the point of it wasn't to test the players' IQ but make sure it's an actual player and not a bot. If you failed to give the correct answer, you wouldn't be able to log in for an hour. That helped us get rid of a lot of bots.

Just a suggestion, what do you think?

truely false
04-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Cabal has already tried the Captcha and it was more of a nuisance than a bot hindrance...:p

Abi
04-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Cabal has already tried the Captcha and it was more of a nuisance than a bot hindrance...:p

Yes I remember that. this is different tho. it's not a popup that asks you to retype the same thing within a few seconds. It's a question that requires a human brain, and just to let you log in